Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Alaba Excel Abbey Assassinated In Ondo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alaba Excel Abbey Assassinated In Ondo (35314 Views)

UI Professor, Ajewole Assassinated In Ibadan, Oyo State / Victoria Chintex Assassinated In Kaduna / How SEDI MD, Prof. Simon Ndubuisi Was Assassinated In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaba Excel Abbey Assassinated In Ondo by ignis: 7:42pm On Apr 28
What a tragedy
Re: Alaba Excel Abbey Assassinated In Ondo by helinues: 7:47pm On Apr 28
Kingspin:
This is because it is all about money, more money and power never about service to the people. If it is, nobody will die like that

And after the money, what next?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alaba Excel Abbey Assassinated In Ondo by Teeklef(m): 7:48pm On Apr 28
Hmmmm!!! I was with one of the so call coordinator yesterday. Very influential woman and former chairman of a local government here in ondo state. When I was about to leave,mama had to throw money from upstairs to me,i just laugh.she was somehow afraid with that my laughter. She will be thinking that who is this guy. I no pick the money o,na her chief of staff go pick am. Why you go dey throw me money,I be beggar?......mtcheeww.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alaba Excel Abbey Assassinated In Ondo by Elzazzi: 7:49pm On Apr 28
Why describe someone as foot soldier. I find it degrading when Nigerian politicians call their supporters foot soldiers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaba Excel Abbey Assassinated In Ondo by chiefolododo(m): 7:49pm On Apr 28
You mean killed ? Just like that? This is pure evil
Re: Alaba Excel Abbey Assassinated In Ondo by abobote: 7:49pm On Apr 28
There is no love in this country
Re: Alaba Excel Abbey Assassinated In Ondo by SSpeter(m): 7:51pm On Apr 28
helinues:
Imagine killing themselves because of ordinary primary election.

Why are some Nigerians just so desperate
Lol, that was the violence promised to the other tribes during Lagos elections. When the Ronus have no one left to attack they won't spare themselves either grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alaba Excel Abbey Assassinated In Ondo by NeckingNgulping(m): 7:55pm On Apr 28
Don't be like this man. Don't die supporting any politician.
Re: Alaba Excel Abbey Assassinated In Ondo by MrColdsweat: 7:56pm On Apr 28
Owomida Politics of thuggery and criminality.

3 Likes

Re: Alaba Excel Abbey Assassinated In Ondo by Kay25(m): 7:58pm On Apr 28
HateBigots:

Look who's talking. grin grin grin.

Give your advice to APC.

Who killed Funsho Williams
Carry ur rant to pdp who killed bola ige

1 Like

Re: Alaba Excel Abbey Assassinated In Ondo by Zxcvbnmghtr: 7:58pm On Apr 28
When it comes to politics in the South West, Ondo State is the toughest.
Re: Alaba Excel Abbey Assassinated In Ondo by forerunner022(m): 7:59pm On Apr 28
helinues:

They are desperate because politicians have quick road to unexplained wealth. Imagine a yahaya bello paying his children schools fees to the tune of 1.1 billion naira converted.
Re: Alaba Excel Abbey Assassinated In Ondo by Adeolajude(m): 8:00pm On Apr 28
They must certainly kill one another now..getting a ticket that can guarantee you converting a whole nations resources to yours and your family alone is not a small job.
Re: Alaba Excel Abbey Assassinated In Ondo by MaziX(m): 8:01pm On Apr 28
Reno omockery go blame Peter obi

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alaba Excel Abbey Assassinated In Ondo by christopher123(m): 8:02pm On Apr 28
all from same SW is this not desperation
Creamypie:
For* love of the people"funsho Williams, ayo daramola, dipo dina killers haven't been caught till date after almost 20 years

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaba Excel Abbey Assassinated In Ondo by Eriokanmi: 8:04pm On Apr 28
Ondo and assassination na 5 and 6. I doubt the indomie generation knows this fact. I remember ęgbę dęmo and operation wętię ( wet it with petrol) days. I remember the assassination of Fagbamigbe, the owner of fagbamigbe publishers and a notable man called Agbayęwa.

Too bad in the 21st century. Obviously, they don't want Ayedatiwa, which also confirmed the outcome of the election at the primaries being fraudulent as declared by some party loyalists. It was declared inconclusive at some point.

A bad omen for the apc in Ondo where Jegede also holds sway. He really gave late aketi a though time.

2 Likes

Re: Alaba Excel Abbey Assassinated In Ondo by mohims(m): 8:08pm On Apr 28
EngrchidiG25:
We know the party
Agwagwa go and take your pills
Re: Alaba Excel Abbey Assassinated In Ondo by Cassandraloius: 8:08pm On Apr 28
Na wa o
Re: Alaba Excel Abbey Assassinated In Ondo by VinnyBaba: 8:09pm On Apr 28
Elzazzi:
Why describe someone as foot soldier. I find it degrading when Nigerian politicians call their supporters foot soldiers.

When you decide to Fight Dirty for a Politician, Are you not his Foot soldier? undecided sad

1 Like

Re: Alaba Excel Abbey Assassinated In Ondo by PrincessofDSS(f): 8:10pm On Apr 28
Teeklef:
Hmmmm!!! I was with one of the so call coordinator yesterday. Very influential woman and former chairman of a local government here in ondo state. When I was about to leave,mama had to throw money from upstairs to me,i just laugh.she was somehow afraid with that my laughter. She will be thinking that who is this guy. I no pick the money o,na her chief of staff go pick am. Why you go dey throw me money,I be beggar?......mtcheeww.

Name of the lady please!!! Hope you don’t mind ??
Re: Alaba Excel Abbey Assassinated In Ondo by kernniejay(m): 8:10pm On Apr 28
Creamypie:
For* love of the people"funsho Williams, ayo daramola, dipo dina killers haven't been caught till date after almost 20 years
Dele Giwa and Bola Ige's killers too have never been found till date.

5 Likes

Re: Alaba Excel Abbey Assassinated In Ondo by NewDea4: 8:10pm On Apr 28
Re: Alaba Excel Abbey Assassinated In Ondo by SweetCarrot(m): 8:13pm On Apr 28
This is so disheartening

Technicians Needed in Port Harcourt City

🛠️AC Technician
🔧Refrigerator Technician
⚙️Washing Machine Technician
🪛Electrician
👇 👇 👇 👇
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/10AsSlPklmjoM-r8L4Bjhda5R7XwMv282tdkWzUYkLjY/edit
Re: Alaba Excel Abbey Assassinated In Ondo by LOVEGINO(m): 8:14pm On Apr 28
helinues:

no be just 'ordinary' na investment. Ask Bello.
Re: Alaba Excel Abbey Assassinated In Ondo by YouAreNobody: 8:14pm On Apr 28
helinues:

If this happened in the East you would find a way to rope all Igbos and Peter Obi into it, but now it's your kinsmen killing themselves over "ordinary primary election", it's now "some nigerians"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaba Excel Abbey Assassinated In Ondo by anonimi: 8:15pm On Apr 28
chopnaira:
hmmm. Funsho Williams was in PDP, does that mean he was killed by his fellow PDP goons.

Which party benefited from his death?

Which party lost from his death?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alaba Excel Abbey Assassinated In Ondo by Eriokanmi: 8:16pm On Apr 28
helinues:

They're not there for you and I. They're there for themselves and that's why they're so desperate. Remember Remi Tinubu who said on a public TV that they're not running for president to make money,.that God had blessed their family already (they always lie using God's name all the time, after stealing what belongs to the masses). If you check what was budgeted for the office of the first lady, you'd scream.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaba Excel Abbey Assassinated In Ondo by bjayx: 8:17pm On Apr 28
I pity his wife n kids if he has one, they'll suffer morr

2 Likes

Re: Alaba Excel Abbey Assassinated In Ondo by Fkmodhi: 8:17pm On Apr 28
helinues:

Eleribu it is now some Nigerians when it’s your region but had it been nah PO state nah so your baigot go loud anyway expect more killing as time go on..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alaba Excel Abbey Assassinated In Ondo by Thoceen: 8:18pm On Apr 28
You hear APC u no fear.

1 Like

Re: Alaba Excel Abbey Assassinated In Ondo by Teeklef(m): 8:21pm On Apr 28
PrincessofDSS:

Name of the lady please!!! Hope you don’t mind ??
Haaa!!!! It official o,i wont be able to disclose the name.
Abeg no vex🙏

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19: More Recovered Patients Test Positive In South Korea / "Stupid Journalist": Compilation Of FFK's Abusive Words Against Osinbajo / Lai Mohammed Travels To The US To Meet With Twitter (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.