Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,613 members, 7,827,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Alaba Excel Abbey Assassinated In Ondo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alaba Excel Abbey Assassinated In Ondo (35302 Views)

UI Professor, Ajewole Assassinated In Ibadan, Oyo State / Victoria Chintex Assassinated In Kaduna / How SEDI MD, Prof. Simon Ndubuisi Was Assassinated In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaba Excel Abbey Assassinated In Ondo by Okpokpo09: 8:22pm On Apr 28
Exactly what Tinubu thought them.. snatch it, grab it, and runaway with it

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alaba Excel Abbey Assassinated In Ondo by PrincessofDSS(f): 8:22pm On Apr 28
Teeklef:

Haaa!!!! It official o,i wont be able to disclose the name.
Abeg no vex🙏

Then why complain? It’s okay. I can understand
Re: Alaba Excel Abbey Assassinated In Ondo by anonimi: 8:25pm On Apr 28
Eriokanmi:
Ondo and assassination na 5 and 6. I doubt the indomie generation knows this fact. I remember ęgbę dęmo days. I remember the assassination of Fagbamigbe, the owner of fagbamigbe publishers and a notable man called Agbayęwa.

Too bad in the 21st century. Obviously, they don't want Ayedatiwa, which also confirmed the outcome of the election at the primaries being fraudulent as declared by some party loyalists. It was declared inconclusive at some point.

A bad omen for the apc in Ondo where Jegede also holds sway. He really gave late aketi a though time.

Should Soyinka come out and tell us the new nest of killers

If PDP is a nest of killers, what’s APC?

Soyinka is the ultimate artist painstakingly painting the oil of words on canvas, arranging them in shockingly amazing forms to educate, inform and entertain. Much more globally respected than any Nigerian leader, living or dead, when Soyinka speaks, the world listens. When he said, in 2003, that there was a nest of killers within the ruling Peoples Democratic Party, no other story was big enough to contest newspaper headlines with the outburst of the 1986 Nobel Prize winner. Today, Soyinka is still pained by the murder of his friend and Minister of Justice, Bola Ige, in cold blood, two days to the Christmas of 2001 – when the Olusegun Obasanjo-led PDP reigned of impunity.

It’s a lazy and an unworthy a society that perpetually looks up to octogenarians to lead the battle against social reformation. Though his faculties are still very sharp, an observation I made during an interview with him some time ago, age has slowed down God’s greatest literary gift to Nigeria.

I’m sure the Professor of Comparative Literature will not condone the undiluted show of shame displayed last week by the All Progressives Congress in Ikeja, the capital of Lagos State, during a rally. I’m sure Kongi will, at the appropriate time, paint the APC in bloody, horror colours, deserving of a highly hypocritical party which the ruling party has disappointingly turned out to be. When the daggers and stones of words cascade down from the Lion on Olumo Rock soon, the world should expect headlines such as: “Insanity! APC beatifies MC Oluomo Agbero – Soyinka,” “APC, a congress of criminals, says Soyinka,” “Soyinka: APC and the glorification of banditry,” “Lagos and the making of Mafia state,” “APC throws democracy to the dogs – Soyinka,” “APC and the death of decency – Soyinka,” etc.

Nothing asserts the acknowledgment of the criminality within the Lagos APC than the admittance of the spokesperson for the riotous party, Joe Igbokwe, who affirmed that the outlaws who openly killed and maimed people when Governor Akinwunmi Ambode was delivering a speech at the Ikeja event, were members of the party. Ghastly, Igbokwe puts the blame on the state-supported ‘agberos’ for coming to settle their internal squabbles at the APC rally. Rather than apologise to Nigerians for the tragic display of violence by their rampaging party members, Igbokwe and the APC refused to see nothing wrong in the brazen rape of democracy by the APC hoodlums.

https://punchng.com/if-pdp-is-a-nest-of-killers-whats-apc/?amp

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaba Excel Abbey Assassinated In Ondo by Nkpitime(m): 8:27pm On Apr 28
This one no get level na, it is high profile citizens that will call assassination this one is just murder his political ranking is too low
Re: Alaba Excel Abbey Assassinated In Ondo by Teeklef(m): 8:27pm On Apr 28
PrincessofDSS:

Then why complain? It’s okay. I can understand
You no see your moniker? Princess of Dss.
Abeg o.
Re: Alaba Excel Abbey Assassinated In Ondo by frog12: 8:27pm On Apr 28
Ondo politics for now is a do or die one. Lucky wan stay at all costs. the others wan remove am

Divinerace:
What you don't know is above you shocked

Politics is a very dangerous game cool

No shortcuts to the throne undecided
Re: Alaba Excel Abbey Assassinated In Ondo by OniyideAmplify(m): 8:36pm On Apr 28
Politics. Very dirty game
In politics, everybody is a suspect while anybody can be a victim.

Politi-ku indeed.

RIp comrade.

1 Like

Re: Alaba Excel Abbey Assassinated In Ondo by Walkat9t: 8:46pm On Apr 28
Politics of bitterness.... let's say no to this
Re: Alaba Excel Abbey Assassinated In Ondo by Elzazzi: 8:46pm On Apr 28
VinnyBaba:

When you decide to Fight Dirty for a Politician, Are you not his Foot soldier? undecided sad

Lol you are right sha. On top peanuts while they loot billions

1 Like

Re: Alaba Excel Abbey Assassinated In Ondo by Tareq1105: 8:50pm On Apr 28
2aces:
Nigerians with their do or die politics, why would you gun down your fellow man because you lost?

I don't know how 16 contestants would win at the same time. Is it not one person that would win? They said they should cancel the election, and I told one of Akinterinwa supporters that let the primary be done 20 times, the Gov would win. Just make me Gov for 3 months and let's see who would defeat me in the primary.
Re: Alaba Excel Abbey Assassinated In Ondo by ofuonyebi: 9:09pm On Apr 28
i dont know why our OBJ ...THIRD TERM AGENDA....has imported do=or=die =politics to our election..
so, whether na primary or election proper...blood must flow?.....haba!......tufiakwa
Re: Alaba Excel Abbey Assassinated In Ondo by fredoooooo: 9:12pm On Apr 28
Oselu
Re: Alaba Excel Abbey Assassinated In Ondo by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:13pm On Apr 28
Creamypie:
For " the love of the people"funsho Williams, ayo daramola, dipo dina killers haven't been caught till date after almost 20 years
Funsho Williams killer is your sitting president

1 Like

Re: Alaba Excel Abbey Assassinated In Ondo by membranus: 9:27pm On Apr 28
Eriokanmi:
Ondo and assassination na 5 and 6. I doubt the indomie generation knows this fact. I remember ęgbę dęmo and operation wętię ( wet it with petrol) days. I remember the assassination of Fagbamigbe, the owner of fagbamigbe publishers and a notable man called Agbayęwa.

Too bad in the 21st century. Obviously, they don't want Ayedatiwa, which also confirmed the outcome of the election at the primaries being fraudulent as declared by some party loyalists. It was declared inconclusive at some point.

A bad omen for the apc in Ondo where Jegede also holds sway. He really gave late aketi a though time.

All your analysis about politics in Ondo State are off the radar. And political assassination is not so common in the state as you insinuates. And Fagbamigbe was killed with others during the Ajasin political imbroglio, when Ajasin was cheated by the federal might of NPN, to which Ondo people said no way.

Moreover, PDP is a dead party in Ondo State. APC is the only party of consequence in the state. Though both the parties are filled with political rogues.

1 Like

Re: Alaba Excel Abbey Assassinated In Ondo by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:46pm On Apr 28
There are no assassins or assassin sponsors in Nigeria. Nigerians are too docile for such assignment.
Nigeria police too like to use big words to describe small crime. You would hear something like:

Cartel
Kingpin
Syndicate
Mafia
Godfather
Assassin
Mob
Etc.
The coordination that run these organizations does not operate in an inefficient country like Nigeria.

Assassin was my childhood dream but after I relocated to Nigeria from Egypt, that's all
Re: Alaba Excel Abbey Assassinated In Ondo by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:52pm On Apr 28
Teeklef:
Hmmmm!!! I was with one of the so call coordinator yesterday. Very influential woman and former chairman of a local government here in ondo state. When I was about to leave,mama had to throw money from upstairs to me,i just laugh.she was somehow afraid with that my laughter. She will be thinking that who is this guy. I no pick the money o,na her chief of staff go pick am. Why you go dey throw me money[b],I be beggar?..[/b]....mtcheeww.

It depends on how you look.

If you're going out, make sure you eat well, dress well and smell well. If you look the opposite, no matter how much English you speak, you'd be considered a beggar or a riff-raff.

I learnt this concept from Ali Modu sheriff
Re: Alaba Excel Abbey Assassinated In Ondo by Dchampion65: 9:53pm On Apr 28
My fear about the creation of state police. Ruling party of the state will turn them to machinery to haut their opponents.
Re: Alaba Excel Abbey Assassinated In Ondo by tfelicityk(m): 10:16pm On Apr 28
This is a slapped on the sitting governor face...
Him and his present cabinets needs to work very hard for the state. This insecurity can be reduced in the state, if he takes proper proactive measures and approaches. He should engaged the security agencies vigorously to chase out the black sheep in the state...
Re: Alaba Excel Abbey Assassinated In Ondo by Kingzjayzee: 10:23pm On Apr 28
Stevenson20:
Politics is a very dirty game
especially in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Alaba Excel Abbey Assassinated In Ondo by Teeklef(m): 10:58pm On Apr 28
Pharaoh4rin:

It depends on how you look.

If you're going out, make sure you eat well, dress well and smell well. If you look the opposite, no matter how much English you speak, you'd be considered a beggar or a riff-raff.

I learnt this concept from Ali Modu sheriff
Emi nigga raw. I dressed like a real nigga. I was putting on nice tshirt,correct Jean and my Airmax.
Concerning my look, me wey resemble rich man for stature,I wore a nice perfume and I have a nice haircut.
She just want to be unfortunate ni.

1 Like

Re: Alaba Excel Abbey Assassinated In Ondo by backbone503(m): 12:00am On Apr 29
EngrchidiG25:
We know the party

Why not assist the police with the information at your disposal
Re: Alaba Excel Abbey Assassinated In Ondo by bentenny(m): 12:56am On Apr 29
helinues:
Imagine killing themselves because of ordinary primary election.

Why are some Nigerians just so desperate
Call out the name of ur party first!
Let me see if you want to risk your monthly allowee with two days to go😂😂
Re: Alaba Excel Abbey Assassinated In Ondo by bentenny(m): 12:59am On Apr 29
MaziX:
Reno omockery go blame Peter obi
Walahi u Sabi their format!
Very stale!
Re: Alaba Excel Abbey Assassinated In Ondo by bentenny(m): 1:03am On Apr 29
See how all the apc minions dey fear to misyarn🤣🤣

Any careless capping,their allowee don short😄

They only respond well if nah other parties😂😂

Sophisticated Voltrons😄😄
Re: Alaba Excel Abbey Assassinated In Ondo by tenpipsperday: 1:50am On Apr 29
My people with their foolishness again.

Akintola mentality still runs in our blood.
Re: Alaba Excel Abbey Assassinated In Ondo by Greenfusion: 5:16am On Apr 29
Re: Alaba Excel Abbey Assassinated In Ondo by Donedeal1(m): 7:09am On Apr 29
Abbey supare
One gone

Remains?.
Re: Alaba Excel Abbey Assassinated In Ondo by Successlane: 9:26am On Apr 29
WWW ---Wild Wild West !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Alaba Excel Abbey Assassinated In Ondo by iLegendd(m): 9:28am On Apr 29
I'm against his killing, but this is how Nigerians are supposed to be treating those politicians who don't make any impact.

Nigerians hardly cry when a politician dies, except he is good like Jonathan, Yaradua, and a few others.

1 Like

Re: Alaba Excel Abbey Assassinated In Ondo by Kingspin(m): 10:07am On Apr 29
helinues:

And after the money, what next?
6feets.com
Re: Alaba Excel Abbey Assassinated In Ondo by Ilekokonit: 4:11am On Apr 30
helinues:
Imagine killing themselves because of ordinary primary election.

Why are some Nigerians just so desperate

Na so dem kill Funsho Williams in Lagos in 2006. Two people were arrested in connection with his death. One was his campaign manager, and the other was a senator and former Works Minister Kingsley Ogunlewe. Ogunlewe was also hoping to be the PDP governorship candidate.

Also, Dipo Dina the Ogun State governorship candidate was killed in 2010. The funny thing was that he was in his car with his driver and a Cele woman and they were on the way to a beach for the Cele woman to give him a spiritual bath to fortify him and ward off evil. They first considered going for the so called spiritual bath at the then Kuramo beach but Dipo said he did not want to risk being identified at Kuramo and so they proceeded to another more remote beach and on their way, their car was accosted by gunmen who killed the politician.

People were asking then that why could the Cele woman who was going to give Dipo Dina the supposed spiritual bath at the beach not see a vision that death was around the corner for her customer ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Oshiomole And Wife Postpone Honeymoon / Senate Paid Abiola Aiyegbayo, Saraki’s Aide’s Wife N150,000/month - Sahara Rep. / British Soldiers Lay Crosses At Yaba Cemetery To Mark Remembrance Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.