Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,066 members, 7,828,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Four Women Arraigned For Alleged Obstruction Of Justice & Attack On EFCC Staff - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Four Women Arraigned For Alleged Obstruction Of Justice & Attack On EFCC Staff (24126 Views)

Usifo Ataga: Onoh Ojukwu, Four Others Charged With Obstruction Of Justice / Yahoo Boys Unleash Dogs On EFCC Operatives In Ibadan / White Woman Call On EFCC To Leave Yahoo Boys Alone (watch Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Women Arraigned For Alleged Obstruction Of Justice & Attack On EFCC Staff by SSpeter(m): 9:53pm On Apr 28
Potential terrorists sad

1 Like

Re: Four Women Arraigned For Alleged Obstruction Of Justice & Attack On EFCC Staff by Adewale1603(m): 10:16pm On Apr 28
Imsoblessed:
Na all these children be women so?Abeg leave them joor
these ones children? They must be in their twenties
Re: Four Women Arraigned For Alleged Obstruction Of Justice & Attack On EFCC Staff by Franking: 10:19pm On Apr 28
MoonWater:
Crime knows no gender. Good one EFCC
But please remember the ones that did not allow you to arrest Yahya Bello the dollar man.
Make sure you subdue and arrested the suspects, with no violence at all grin

Thank you for your kind understanding.

Crime knows gender but the law doesn't...
Re: Four Women Arraigned For Alleged Obstruction Of Justice & Attack On EFCC Staff by Fcwilly: 10:34pm On Apr 28
Ride on ola olukayode, more of this will keep fools away from criminal
Re: Four Women Arraigned For Alleged Obstruction Of Justice & Attack On EFCC Staff by EmmyMaestro(m): 10:40pm On Apr 28
MrCork:

But why is this muslim terrrrrorist womens atacking efcc?....dont they have plate to wash or market togoto??(no oofencsece) angry

Ask them o
Re: Four Women Arraigned For Alleged Obstruction Of Justice & Attack On EFCC Staff by Jokerman(m): 11:00pm On Apr 28
Exousiang01:

You are an empty headed illiterate

Another monicker from your WhatsApp group?? Asinwin 😂😂
Re: Four Women Arraigned For Alleged Obstruction Of Justice & Attack On EFCC Staff by mkoabiola: 11:04pm On Apr 28
That 2nd gal fine sha

But this efcc de overdo now
Re: Four Women Arraigned For Alleged Obstruction Of Justice & Attack On EFCC Staff by seoxpert(m): 1:40am On Apr 29
Re: Four Women Arraigned For Alleged Obstruction Of Justice & Attack On EFCC Staff by frog12: 2:01am On Apr 29
ODODO is next grin
Re: Four Women Arraigned For Alleged Obstruction Of Justice & Attack On EFCC Staff by atiku4President(m): 2:16am On Apr 29
Very ugly women.
Re: Four Women Arraigned For Alleged Obstruction Of Justice & Attack On EFCC Staff by hakeemhakeem(m): 2:57am On Apr 29
BigYash:
Nigeria law is for the poor.. If that woman get level and money,you think say ef thief thief go bold near her,even if she bites their chairman ear comot? She go only make few calls,them sort who she need sort,the case will die a natural death..

The poor should know the kind of fight and people they defend, you can't love the said person than his family
Re: Four Women Arraigned For Alleged Obstruction Of Justice & Attack On EFCC Staff by KaptainAfrika: 3:03am On Apr 29
That Nafisat babe is not bad at all. cool
Re: Four Women Arraigned For Alleged Obstruction Of Justice & Attack On EFCC Staff by CJStarz: 4:17am On Apr 29
EmmyMaestro:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/04/efcc-arraigns-4-for-obstruction-of-justice-in-kaduna/#:~:text=By%20Soni%20Daniel%2C%20Abuja&text=They%20were%20docked%20for%20alleged,on%20obstruction%20of%20lawful%20duty.
In the south,these girls should be in SS2. Na small girls dem dey call women for north?
What a pity!
Re: Four Women Arraigned For Alleged Obstruction Of Justice & Attack On EFCC Staff by Trophy12: 5:12am On Apr 29
Women abi children or eye they pain me grin
Re: Four Women Arraigned For Alleged Obstruction Of Justice & Attack On EFCC Staff by Trophy12: 5:16am On Apr 29
olaiya2007:
They look more like teenagers
na north na , house na teenagers then day marry ooo grin
Re: Four Women Arraigned For Alleged Obstruction Of Justice & Attack On EFCC Staff by hansomb: 6:42am On Apr 29
youngsahito:
Some laws in Nigeria are meant for the poor. Ododo obstruct EFCC from arresting Yahaya Bello which is still a free man today.we didn"t hear anything about that scenario.
Absolutely spot on. Imagine shameless efcc, that cannot arrest and prosecute Ganduje despite all evidence. How powerful are these women to stop an armed able man ? Something is fishy here.
Re: Four Women Arraigned For Alleged Obstruction Of Justice & Attack On EFCC Staff by aswani(m): 6:43am On Apr 29
DaniDani:
They are his wives. Good women, fighting to protect their husband.

The suspects were arrested for obstructing officers of the Kaduna Command of the EFCC while making efforts to arrest one Hadiza Usman, who had jumped bail severally and avoided being served her charges for arraignment.

Why not read before adding your opinion?

A solution to this is for EFCC operatives to carry pepper spray, just one squirt would have given those young women something more important to focus on.
Re: Four Women Arraigned For Alleged Obstruction Of Justice & Attack On EFCC Staff by hansomb: 6:48am On Apr 29
3 of them are sisters from there nose and surname (Usman). I think they are trying to prevent arrest of their sister Hadiza Usman. Well, the questions here is what's the crime of their sister ? Nigeria security will try to frustrate you with obstruction on lawful arrest even when they don't have tangible evidence to arrest.
Re: Four Women Arraigned For Alleged Obstruction Of Justice & Attack On EFCC Staff by ellapius(f): 8:36am On Apr 29
So EFCC na these small girls beat una up to this extend that you needed higher force to arrest deal with them ?
Re: Four Women Arraigned For Alleged Obstruction Of Justice & Attack On EFCC Staff by Blackdisciple(m): 8:47am On Apr 29
Lolz the first girl is fine..
Re: Four Women Arraigned For Alleged Obstruction Of Justice & Attack On EFCC Staff by Bfly: 9:23am On Apr 29
Oh
Re: Four Women Arraigned For Alleged Obstruction Of Justice & Attack On EFCC Staff by Pootle: 10:50am On Apr 29
pretty girls they should release them to me cool
Re: Four Women Arraigned For Alleged Obstruction Of Justice & Attack On EFCC Staff by 7upnigeria: 5:21pm On Apr 29
poseidon12:

Yeah right. The FG can ask the Kogi State House of Assembly to impeach him so that he can face justice. That is what Obasanjo did with Alamieyeseigha in Bayelsa State.

Thing is, democracy is finally taking shape. He cant try that shit with Obasanjo. Obasanjo dealt with Ladoja, Fayose, Alamieyeseigha and others like that. Declared state of emergency in some states and removed their Governor. Tinubu hardly worries himself with matters like that.
Re: Four Women Arraigned For Alleged Obstruction Of Justice & Attack On EFCC Staff by DaniDani(m): 6:07pm On Apr 29
aswani:

The suspects were arrested for obstructing officers of the Kaduna Command of the EFCC while making efforts to arrest one Hadiza Usman, who had jumped bail severally and avoided being served her charges for arraignment.

Why not read before adding your opinion?

Why not you read again and discover that the 3 ladies bear Usman which means that they are the same family?

A solution to this is for EFCC operatives to carry pepper spray, just one squirt would have given those young women something more important to focus on.
Re: Four Women Arraigned For Alleged Obstruction Of Justice & Attack On EFCC Staff by aswani(m): 6:57pm On Apr 29
DaniDani:

Why not you read again and discover that the 3 ladies bear Usman which means that they are the same family?

You typed:

This is what I responded to. Why are you squirming? I myself as with others have misread things on here, it is not a heinous crime.
Re: Four Women Arraigned For Alleged Obstruction Of Justice & Attack On EFCC Staff by DaniDani(m): 7:01pm On Apr 29
aswani:

You typed:

This is what I responded to. Why are you squirming? I myself as with others have misread things on here, it is not a heinous crime.

Suit yourself Mr.
Re: Four Women Arraigned For Alleged Obstruction Of Justice & Attack On EFCC Staff by Exceed15: 7:50pm On Apr 29
See them.. suicide bombers.
Re: Four Women Arraigned For Alleged Obstruction Of Justice & Attack On EFCC Staff by Exousiang01: 2:17pm On May 03
youngsahito:
immunity is scam, but when Efcc burst into innocent students hostel and label them all yahoo Boyz. Efcc sef is a scam on their own who are afraid to face corrupt politicians.
If you are not an illiterate you would have known the difference between a student and a sitting governor with immunity.
If the EFCC goes against the law and arrest Ododo you same empty head would run here to say the country is lawless.
Bello was governor can't you brain tell you why he was not arrested when he was a governor and they had to wait for him to finish his term?
What do you folks do with your brains.

You said immunity is a scam, please show us one person under immunity who has ever been arrested.
Re: Four Women Arraigned For Alleged Obstruction Of Justice & Attack On EFCC Staff by youngsahito(m): 7:12am On May 04
Exousiang01:

If you are not an illiterate you would have known the difference between a student and a sitting governor with immunity.
If the EFCC goes against the law and arrest Ododo you same empty head would run here to say the country is lawless.
Bello was governor can't you brain tell you why he was not arrested when he was a governor and they had to wait for him to finish his term?
What do you folks do with your brains.

You said immunity is a scam, please show us one person under immunity who has ever been arrested.
all your generation are empty head. What is your own with Yahaya Bello? Is he the one feeding all your retched family?
Re: Four Women Arraigned For Alleged Obstruction Of Justice & Attack On EFCC Staff by Exousiang01: 7:54am On May 04
youngsahito:
all your generation are empty head. What is your own with Yahaya Bello? Is he the one feeding all your retched family?

Go through my comments on this issue thus far, I have been at the fore front advocating for his arrest.
I am against you saying Ododo should be arrested as a sitting governor with immunity.
I asked you to show me on sitting governor that has been arrested, you came back to bleat
Which was what you were advocating for.
Now you have shifted goal post.
When in my comment did I say anything in sup port for the White lion?
You people just go about talking thrash when they hit you with reality you change goal post instead of accepting that you are wrong.
Does the comment you just responded to say anything about me supporting Bello?
Dumbass
Re: Four Women Arraigned For Alleged Obstruction Of Justice & Attack On EFCC Staff by youngsahito(m): 6:19pm On May 04
Exousiang01:

Go through my comments on this issue thus far, I have been at the fore front advocating for his arrest.
I am against you saying Ododo should be arrested as a sitting governor with immunity.
I asked you to show me on sitting governor that has been arrested, you came back to bleat
Which was what you were advocating for.
Now you have shifted goal post.
When in my comment did I say anything in sup port for the White lion?
You people just go about talking thrash when they hit you with reality you change goal post instead of accepting that you are wrong.
Does the comment you just responded to say anything about me supporting Bello?
Dumbass
I never mention Ododo, I only said immunity is a scam to shield corrupt politicians. I rest my case.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Retired Police Officer Killed In Rivers & Buried In A Shallow Grave. Graphic Pic / How I Lost Two Children In Three Days – Technician In Viral Video / Residents Apprehend Fleeing Hotelier After Killing His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.