Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,539 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Tinubu Advocates Collaboration To Ease Global Challenges - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Advocates Collaboration To Ease Global Challenges (3539 Views)

Day Of The Girl-Child: Tinubu Advocates For Rights Of Female Children / Osinbajo: Nigeria, US Can Work On Climate Change, Global Challenges / Nigeria's GDP Grew By 1.87% in Q1 2020 Amid Global Challenges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Advocates Collaboration To Ease Global Challenges by kennyz247(m): 5:57am On Apr 29
Which collaboration is this talking about?
Fix ur internal problem first..
Re: Tinubu Advocates Collaboration To Ease Global Challenges by Dreamhighnow(m): 11:12am On Apr 29
wizelink:

Oga kindly educate me on your assetion sir

Study Rwanda, Namibia, Seychelles, Mauritius, Cape Verde....you will be surprise how well this african countries are doing
Re: Tinubu Advocates Collaboration To Ease Global Challenges by wizelink(m): 11:21am On Apr 29
Dreamhighnow:

Study Rwanda, Namibia, Seychelles, Mauritius, Cape Verde....you will be surprise how well this african countries are doing
Rwanda, namibia,... I don't so my dear.
Re: Tinubu Advocates Collaboration To Ease Global Challenges by caye(m): 1:12pm On Apr 29
The WEF:- the unelected gathering of secret policy makers for the endurance of white supremacy; the ones who secretly work to reduce human population ( the useless human ( guess which race they are referring to?) according to one of their Jewish speakers) to 500 million for easy control.

Look, Mali and Burkina Faso kicked out the french, Niger has commanded the US troops to move out of their territory...but these satanic entities still want a foothold in west Africa.

Were do you think they are going to next?

Nigeria ( north).
But don't think that is going to stop Boko haram or bandits; in fact it will energize them more.

Just ask Mali and Burkina Faso.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Joseph Yobo Weds Adaeze Igwe / Massob Abandons Agitation / Danjuma Confirms: Obasanjo Begged Me For Third Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.