Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Anambra State E-library One Of Peter Obi's Legacies(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra State E-library One Of Peter Obi's Legacies(photos) (1498 Views)

Peter Obi Legacies As Governor: Ben Muray Bruce Video Goes Viral / Peter Obi's Legacies: Habour Industrial Layout Onitsha (pictures) / 3 New Flyover Bridges In Lagos: Some Of Akinwumni Ambode's Legacies (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra State E-library One Of Peter Obi's Legacies(photos) by AdamuKD: 8:28am On Apr 29
Obi is a good man
Re: Anambra State E-library One Of Peter Obi's Legacies(photos) by Jcoleworld911: 8:31am On Apr 29
SoNature:

Look at them - everything is about someone hating you. Nobody hates you. Your problem is that you cannot take constructive criticism because of your big ego. Go through my comment history and see my comments about Anambra State. Stupid people everywhere

PS: I won't reply you again.

You will kpai with your hatred
Why haven’t akwa ibom own won awards??

Desist from hating your kinsmen just because of state creation
Re: Anambra State E-library One Of Peter Obi's Legacies(photos) by Antivirus92(m): 8:31am On Apr 29
OALandAgents:
So because he commissioned the private library built for the people by Prof. Dike, it is now a legacy of Peter Obi? undecided

What library did Obi build as governor?

I am no supporter of Tinubu, he is an unmitigated and still unfolding disaster, but truth is Peter Obi was very useless and clueless as governor and even made useless Obiano who managed to build a small airport and convention centre appear to be a performer in comparison.
built for the people by prof. Dike grin grin grin

If we tell you now to stop disgracing yourself in the public, you will call it an insult. So Nnamdi azikiwe international airport was built by Nnamdi azikiwe for the people?
Re: Anambra State E-library One Of Peter Obi's Legacies(photos) by DatNiggaDaz: 8:38am On Apr 29
kenny714433:
Ugly looking library.
Nevertheless, Obi my man anytime, any day!
grin grin grin

Re: Anambra State E-library One Of Peter Obi's Legacies(photos) by IduNaOba: 9:54am On Apr 29
ebufa:

the so called e library in uyo no longer functions ...meanwhile Anambra keeps on leading the nation in all academic exams

He thinks it's by aesthetics, this is one big problem Nigerians have...
They don't care about functionality and cost saving, they just want something beautiful even if it's useless.
Re: Anambra State E-library One Of Peter Obi's Legacies(photos) by irisher: 3:45pm On Apr 29
OALandAgents:
So because he commissioned the private library built for the people by Prof. Dike, it is now a legacy of Peter Obi? undecided

What library did Obi build as governor?

I am no supporter of Tinubu, he is an unmitigated and still unfolding disaster, but truth is Peter Obi was very useless and clueless as governor and even made useless Obiano who managed to build a small airport and convention centre appear to be a performer in comparison.
Chill, Obiano worked more than Obi.
The difference is that Obi is good in managing funds, stingy and he doesn't have a good taste, while Obiano has a great taste compared to Obi, he built so many Rds with street light in the state, Airport, Intl CC etc..
He spends billions of naira(according to him) decorating Onitsha yearly, made Awka to be among the unique state capital in Nigeria, Obiano even developed Agulu by building the famous Agulu lake Hotel and constructed good road networking system there, something Obi can't even do in his home town during his tenure.
Obiano still remain the best governor Anambra state has ever made and I can attest to that.
But Obi can do a very good job compared to Tinubu in a presidential seat.
Re: Anambra State E-library One Of Peter Obi's Legacies(photos) by OALandAgents: 4:07pm On Apr 29
Kudos to Obiano for the small airport that he built, but apart from couple of other small projects Obiano did nothing else in 8 years . Aside from Ngigi who was forced out after 2 years Obiano is easily the best of a poor set of Anambra governors since 1999, just by virtue of that airport.
irisher:

Chill, Obiano worked more than Obi.
The difference is that Obi is good in managing funds, stingy and he doesn't have a good taste, while Obiano has a great taste compared to Obi, he built so many Rds with street light in the state, Airport, Intl CC etc..
He spends billions of naira(according to him) decorating Onitsha yearly, made Awka to be among the unique state capital in Nigeria, Obiano even developed Agulu by building the famous Agulu lake Hotel and constructed good road networking system there, something Obi can't even do in his home town during his tenure.
Obiano still remain the best governor Anambra state has ever made and I can attest to that.
But Obi can do a very good job compared to Tinubu in a presidential seat.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian of the Year 2005 / I Will Vote For Babanginda / Shocking! El-rufai Spills It All Out (part 4, Final Part)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.