Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,304 members, 7,829,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Umahi Gets Presidential Directive On Sokoto-Badagry Coastal Highway Design - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Gets Presidential Directive On Sokoto-Badagry Coastal Highway Design (20942 Views)

Jolly Nyame Gets Presidential Pardon From Nigerian Council Of State / Governor Umahi Gets Approval To Establish David Umahi Medical University (Pix) / Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Sokoto & Imo Governorship Elections By 5pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Gets Presidential Directive On Sokoto-Badagry Coastal Highway Design by Paramount01(m): 9:55am On Apr 29
Johnson5258:
I don't know whether I'm the only one seeing this, Southeast ministers are working rigorously for PBAT, Wike and Umahi are doing excellently. Kudos to them.

Wike is not south East now? And besides most of Tinubu"s ministers are working
Re: Umahi Gets Presidential Directive On Sokoto-Badagry Coastal Highway Design by Paramount01(m): 10:00am On Apr 29
So now, we have sokoto to Niger railway abi?

Ykc2:
This is how buhari deceived amechi to build railway from sokoto to niger republic instead of him amechi to refuse and resign he went ahead to build it,now tinubu is deceiving mumu umahi with elephant project called coastal road that only starts from lagos,Ibadan lagos express 150 kilometers 15 years not finished
Re: Umahi Gets Presidential Directive On Sokoto-Badagry Coastal Highway Design by Paramount01(m): 10:00am On Apr 29
SoNature:
If Umahi spends all these years as the Minister of Works without fixing the eastern highways, no Igbo man has the right to complain that the Nigerian government abandoned the deplorable eastern highways. If a fellow Igbo man cannot fix our road, is it a Yoruba or Hausa man that will fix it for us? I don't understand Umahi's obsession with Lagos State.

Lagos is commercial high way of Nigeria
Re: Umahi Gets Presidential Directive On Sokoto-Badagry Coastal Highway Design by Paramount01(m): 10:01am On Apr 29
ufotunang:
Just wasting money on a road project that will not even be completed.. instead of using this coastal road project to repair rehabilitate construct the existing federal roads that are in deteriorable and bad conditions they are a lot of federal roads that needs attention than are in deteriorable and bad conditions many nigerians and communters are going through a lot of difficulties and stress on this bad federal roads

Mention them pls
Re: Umahi Gets Presidential Directive On Sokoto-Badagry Coastal Highway Design by Paramount01(m): 10:06am On Apr 29
Image123:

So he should not work like a Federal minister and do federal projects. Instead, he should divert everything to his region. Yet,you are first to complain about nepotism. They built Second Niger bridge for you, did you at any point appreciate it?

Can they ever appreciate? For now they are the one enjoying this present Govt with road infastruture. Enugu benue road, Aba pothacut road, yet he has nky done anything.

If I am Tinubu, one project I won't do in that area, I don't really needs their votes to be president it has been politically proven, SE votes does not count
Re: Umahi Gets Presidential Directive On Sokoto-Badagry Coastal Highway Design by NorthernAgender: 10:07am On Apr 29
This man have every potential to become president before peter pandora. Although I'm also support that he should focus on southern roads as well.
ggood:
Umahi want a presidential ticket in future foolish man.
Umahi should focus on the dilapidated roads in his region, Umahi should not behave like Ameachi
Re: Umahi Gets Presidential Directive On Sokoto-Badagry Coastal Highway Design by Paramount01(m): 10:09am On Apr 29
CountinBlessins:

Of what economical value is it ? Please Einstein tell us the economical value of this road that justifies such a monumental expenditure?

A roads that cuts 7 states, you are asking of what economics value, we don't need to construct road now since road have no economic values
Re: Umahi Gets Presidential Directive On Sokoto-Badagry Coastal Highway Design by hammer567: 10:10am On Apr 29
TINUBU SHOULD BE REMOVED.

ONLY A FOOLISH PERSON WILL BE ADDING MORE FEDERAL ROAD, WHEN HE HAS NOT MAINTAINED THE PREEXISTING FEDERAL RAOD THAT HAVE ALL BEEN WASHED AWAY AND NOW DEATH TRAP.

THE LONG WE LEAVE TINUBU, THIS COUNTRY WILL BE IRREDEEMABLE AND COLLAPSE.

THE LOOT IS TOO MUCH, JUST LOOK AT THE STATE OF THE NAIRA.
Re: Umahi Gets Presidential Directive On Sokoto-Badagry Coastal Highway Design by Paramount01(m): 10:11am On Apr 29
Mcreloaded:
Make una no forget benin Auchi road to Abuja, and benin sapele road to PH.
Na beg we dey beg

But work have started on it now
Re: Umahi Gets Presidential Directive On Sokoto-Badagry Coastal Highway Design by ggood: 10:25am On Apr 29
Image123:

So he should not work like a Federal minister and do federal projects. Instead, he should divert everything to his region. Yet,you are first to complain about nepotism. They built Second Niger bridge for you, did you at any point appreciate it?
Ameachi built Kano -Maradi rain rail to Niger Rep. What is the Economic benefits in Nigeria
Re: Umahi Gets Presidential Directive On Sokoto-Badagry Coastal Highway Design by SonofLagos: 10:26am On Apr 29
SoNature:
If Umahi spends all these years as the Minister of Works without fixing the eastern highways, no Igbo man has the right to complain that the Nigerian government abandoned the deplorable eastern highways. If a fellow Igbo man cannot fix our road, is it a Yoruba or Hausa man that will fix it for us? I don't understand Umahi's obsession with Lagos State.
the same obsession you Igbo have with Lagos, that you seem to be more concerned about it development rather than the deplorable state of things in your Region. So I guess there is not road being constructed in the whole SE or when fashola constructed 2nd Niger bridge, your slave party pdp has been using to deceive your ancestors for vote, were the Yorubas here crying?
Re: Umahi Gets Presidential Directive On Sokoto-Badagry Coastal Highway Design by MightySparrow: 10:36am On Apr 29
MrEverest:
Tinubu is indeed a criminal playing on the intelligence of Nigerians. This old scumbag awarded a so-called coastal road at an outrageous amount, despite knowing it won’t be completed. But just to steal funds and enrich his Lebanese criminal syndicate.

The same foolish old man wants to deceive North by awarding another useless contract that can’t be achieved.

Spit!

You are very wrong. This is a Yoruba man not Jonathan or Buhari. Watch and see. He will work till his last day in the office.
Re: Umahi Gets Presidential Directive On Sokoto-Badagry Coastal Highway Design by SonofLagos: 10:37am On Apr 29
Image123:

God bless you bro, we are no longer bothered about there hypocrisy, you can never satisfy them as long as it is not there man in power. We already know there game so let them keep crying….Afi bi afi she😂

1 Like

Re: Umahi Gets Presidential Directive On Sokoto-Badagry Coastal Highway Design by Lekan239(m): 10:43am On Apr 29
gaby:
Lol...funny people.

Almost all the existing roads are in a state of ruin and unmotorable, yet, the design and construction of new coastal highways leading to nowhere is obviously more profitable.
using the normal route too sokoto from lagos which will take longer route and coner corner.... or using a highway straight from lagos down too sokoto which will reduce the journey too 10hrs if u are gooing 100km per hour, which will you prefer??...

Likewise taking the normal route too calabar from lagos, or zooming through a straight highway from lagos too calabar 7hrs wen going 100km/h, which will be more convenient for you to ply if u are going..

Once that calabar to lagos highway is completed, it will drastically reduce travelling time. With the quality of that road, Drivers going 120-140km/h will be using just 5hrs from lagos too calabar
Re: Umahi Gets Presidential Directive On Sokoto-Badagry Coastal Highway Design by SonofLagos: 10:45am On Apr 29
Chikel20000:
I support ur argument....Umahi is one of d best to come from south east but I am afraid of his type...he so pleases d northern people n that may end him....by d way...I prefer Peter Obi to Tinubu sha
😂 is bitter obi not your bloda? The same set of Okoro family,why should we be surprised when we all know an average Igbo is a tribalist, when can smell it from the stench of it on this thread and yet you accuse people of the same thing you are guilty of

Re: Umahi Gets Presidential Directive On Sokoto-Badagry Coastal Highway Design by TheBillyonaire: 10:46am On Apr 29
Construction Revolution will spur the cement and Steel industry and create construction jobs.

This is great,
Re: Umahi Gets Presidential Directive On Sokoto-Badagry Coastal Highway Design by themanderon: 10:48am On Apr 29
gaby:
Lol...funny people.

Almost all the existing roads are in a state of ruin and unmotorable, yet, the design and construction of new coastal highways leading to nowhere is obviously more profitable.

Money must be made. The druggie wants to build roads he will tax through toll gates.
Re: Umahi Gets Presidential Directive On Sokoto-Badagry Coastal Highway Design by bjdon: 10:51am On Apr 29
ggood:
Umahi should focus on the dilapidated roads in his region, Umahi should not behave like Ameachi
So a Federal minister should only focus on his region?
Re: Umahi Gets Presidential Directive On Sokoto-Badagry Coastal Highway Design by wink2015(m): 10:58am On Apr 29
Okpokpo09:
Waste of resources. Why not invite a company that can be manufacturing something and eligible to employ up to 10,000 citizens. Sometimes I wonder if Tinubu is normal

Nigeria should be thinking of Agriculture.

Agriculture is the quickest way to create jobs.
Re: Umahi Gets Presidential Directive On Sokoto-Badagry Coastal Highway Design by Mcreloaded(m): 11:09am On Apr 29
Paramount01:

But work have started on it now

Wow then that's beautiful
Re: Umahi Gets Presidential Directive On Sokoto-Badagry Coastal Highway Design by Allisgud: 12:09pm On Apr 29
Which one be sokoto badagry,
Re: Umahi Gets Presidential Directive On Sokoto-Badagry Coastal Highway Design by Ykc2(m): 12:11pm On Apr 29
Paramount01:
So now, we have sokoto to Niger railway abi?

whether kano to niger republic na buhari command amechi to build it ,this project tinubu is backing on is just a wasted project ,a northernern president will not even put one block there,tinubu get sense small he started it from lagos so by the time northern president will stop it the one dem already construct for lagos go be their gain for sw
Re: Umahi Gets Presidential Directive On Sokoto-Badagry Coastal Highway Design by ggood: 12:18pm On Apr 29
bjdon:

So a Federal minister should only focus on his region?
yes same way they focus in the northern road. Keffi lafia Makurdi road have been dualized but calabar itu federal is impassable
Re: Umahi Gets Presidential Directive On Sokoto-Badagry Coastal Highway Design by ugoc2016: 12:50pm On Apr 29
Dav Umahi Umahi Umahi how many times did I call you, your handwork is good but remember your region
Re: Umahi Gets Presidential Directive On Sokoto-Badagry Coastal Highway Design by Image123(m): 1:02pm On Apr 29
ggood:
Ameachi built Kano -Maradi rain rail to Niger Rep. What is the Economic benefits in Nigeria
He didn't, it's not even near complete. The government secured over $1 billion funding for it like a month ago. You need help with benefits of rail in 2024, lolz. Let me be nice, import and export ease.
Re: Umahi Gets Presidential Directive On Sokoto-Badagry Coastal Highway Design by Image123(m): 1:04pm On Apr 29
Paramount01:

Can they ever appreciate? For now they are the one enjoying this present Govt with road infastruture. Enugu benue road, Aba pothacut road, yet he has nky done anything.

If I am Tinubu, one project I won't do in that area, I don't really needs their votes to be president it has been politically proven, SE votes does not count

God bless you, i didn't even mention these. It's well with my people from the South East.
Re: Umahi Gets Presidential Directive On Sokoto-Badagry Coastal Highway Design by ggood: 1:18pm On Apr 29
Image123:

He didn't, it's not even near complete. The government secured over $1 billion funding for it like a month ago. You need help with benefits of rail in 2024, lolz. Let me be nice, import and export ease.
import cows abi
Re: Umahi Gets Presidential Directive On Sokoto-Badagry Coastal Highway Design by Diligence: 1:21pm On Apr 29
These audio & white elephants projects....
Re: Umahi Gets Presidential Directive On Sokoto-Badagry Coastal Highway Design by commoditiesnig: 1:46pm On Apr 29
Re: Umahi Gets Presidential Directive On Sokoto-Badagry Coastal Highway Design by Christistruth00: 3:50pm On Apr 29
chopnaira:
PDP, completely forgot the SE.

Minister of Transportation,Chibuike Rotimi Ameche - Forgot the SE and was building railway to Niger republic.

Minister of works, David Umahi - Forgets the SE and building road to calabar and Sokoto.

He is Building that Port Harcourt to Enugu Rd
Re: Umahi Gets Presidential Directive On Sokoto-Badagry Coastal Highway Design by grandstar(m): 5:05pm On Apr 29
ggood:

Umahi may be the only Igbo man capable of winning the presidency.
Re: Umahi Gets Presidential Directive On Sokoto-Badagry Coastal Highway Design by ggood: 6:06pm On Apr 29
grandstar:

Umahi may be the only Igbo man capable of winning the presidency.
lies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Pay Your Workers", Buhari Tells Governors / I Have Stayed So Long In Prison– Shehu Sani Backs Call For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release / Photos: People, Events And Places In Nigeria History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.