Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,026 members, 7,810,831 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

I Have Stayed So Long In Prison– Shehu Sani Backs Call For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Stayed So Long In Prison– Shehu Sani Backs Call For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release (20910 Views)

Strike: This Will Send Clear Message – Shehu Sani Backs NLC, TUC / Senator Elisha Abbo Backs Call To Impeach Buhari Over Insecurity / Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Stayed So Long In Prison– Shehu Sani Backs Call For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by Lutherblaq: 7:26am On Jun 09, 2023
Former lawmaker, Senator Shehu Sani has expressed concern on the continuous incarceration of Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra in the custody of the Department of State Services, DSS.

Senator Sani, who spoke on Thursday while featuring on Channels Television programme, stated that he had stayed in a prison for a long time, and would for no reason support the Federal Government’s action of keeping the separatist despite court order.

According to him, if the country was law abiding, the order of the court acquitting Kanu should have been respected.

“As a prisoner who has stayed so long in prison, there is no way a person like me will support an open breach of the constitution and a violation of fundamental human rights.

“A court has given an order for the release of Nnamdi Kanu, and if we are a law abiding country and committed to rule of law, we should respect the law.

“One of the problems we have in Nigeria today is the separatists agitation in the South Eastern part of Nigeria.

If you go to the background of all those separatists, you will see that there was a time in their history when they believed in the indivisibility of the country.

Something must have happened along the way,” he said.

https://dailypost.ng/2023/06/09/ive-stayed-so-long-in-prison-shehu-sani-backs-call-for-nnamdi-kanus-release/

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Stayed So Long In Prison– Shehu Sani Backs Call For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by Lutherblaq: 7:27am On Jun 09, 2023
Thank you Sir for standing on the truth, history will be kind to you.
The problem with Nigerian youths is laziness as their ex president rightly ponted out, they forget history so quick, they forget atrocities, evils, state sponsored terrorism that brought Nnamdi Kanu into the picture.

For long time, Ipob only protests peacefully on the streets against state sponsored terrorism and marginalism and what did the government do? They continued killing peaceful protesters, the most shameful one was at a catholic church in Nkpor, Idemili north local government in Anambra state. They had gathered to pray before going on peaceful protest but the police stormed there and killed alot of unarmed civilians. You all hypocrits have forgotten it or rather forming ignorance because of your sheer hatred for the Igbos.

You all are forming ignorance how Fulani Herdsmen storms farms in the east and kill at will yet the government will keep mute, notable was in Enugu when Fulanis killed alot of villagers and got arrested by the government when they wanted to retaliate but the murderers were moving freely.

Nnamdi Kanu formed ESN and they succeded in securing the farm lands in the East from the terrorists amomg the fulani herdsmen and unfortunately these evil herdsmen still kills in every other parts of the country but you hypocrits are not courageous enough to call them out even when they keep on killing your own people.

Many of the killings been attributed to Ipob i believe were not carried out by the body because they always take responsibility of their actions.

Many of you hypocrits knows the truth but will keep on running from it, just know that injustice to any part of a body will adversely affect the whole body.

101 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I Have Stayed So Long In Prison– Shehu Sani Backs Call For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by Ihateheadslamer: 7:27am On Jun 09, 2023
Nnamdi Kanu should never be allowed to smell freedom of movement again till eternity tongue

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Have Stayed So Long In Prison– Shehu Sani Backs Call For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:27am On Jun 09, 2023
madridguy:
Supreme Court will adjourn the case again. Kanu and his IPOB boys don mess with the wrong country cheesy
Government na your mate ?
The man who saw tomorrow.
Na man you be.
You predicted it perfectly right ✅️ ✅️

This animalistic bastard and swine will die in prison for all the innocent lives of Nigerians he caused to die.
He will die as an animal he referred Nigerians to.

Cownu, you will never ever end well in this life and the life thereafter for the brutal murders you perpetrated to innocent igbos who refused to support your political agenda.

May all the cannibalistic animals involved in the death of innocent igbos all die miserably like fowls on the street.
Along with the online bastards and animals supporting all these brutal killings.
Y'all will never ever end well in this life, as long as God lives.

This image below of our relative Miracle Nwobodo that cownu and brainwashed animals killed just because she joined Nigeria Police Force.
(While cownu's elder sister is still working in the same Nigeria Police Force as we type!)
Miracle's mom is still crying as we type.
Again, For all the animals supporting cownu for all the deaths he has caused fellow igbos, innocent igbos for crying out loud, and the others supporting terrorists boko haram, your mothers will cry on your grave also as our relative cries everyday.
Y'all will never escape the calamity coming your ways you cannibals.
As long as God lives......

Kingspower:
He who kills with gun must die by gun......thus says the Lord.
JAMO84:
He die there
So shall it be in Jesus name.
As long as God lives.

Flier:
The face of the blood sucking demon

You have said it all.
He will never escape all the consequences of his atrocities in this nation about all the murders he caused the igbos and Nigeria at large.
Justice will surely prevail and the blood of the innocent souls he caused to die painfully will come back to haunt him.

stanluiz:
That lady death is still paining me anytime I remember about it cry

Rest in peace Miracle chinonso Nwobodo. May the Almighty God console your family.

E no better for nnamdi kanu , ipob and their fellow members and bingos.

They will experience death , sorrow , pain and agony in one way or the other.
AMEN.
So shall it be.
Iseeeeeee.......

bizzibodi:

Good writeup.
Not even about the write-up,
It's all about justice meted out to all the animals involved in the murders of innocent people.

Thanks for the heads-up tho'.

Miracle Nwobodo and all the innocent girls beheaded and used for rituals, and all innocent souls murdered,
Your God is fighting your battles.
This is only the beginning.

Miracle, May devil and Amadioha destroy the lives of your assassins that also killed multitude of innocent igbos.
Same fate goes to every imbe that quote this post to say rubbish.
Your mothers will cry on your Graves just the way our relative Miracle Nwobodo mother cried on her grave refusing to be consoled just few months ago
Amadioha will strike yall down with full force before 21 days.
As long as God lives.
Y'all can never escape the consequences of your evil, wicked and devilish acts.

Devil and Amadioha punish cownu and all his brainwashed swines, they will never escape the result of their evil crimes.

Cownu's end is nigh.
The mothers of all evil and wicked swines supporting him and cheering him on with al the vicious and merciless murders, will cry the same way our miracle nwobodo mother cried refusing to be consoled.
Painful deaths shall be all your portion in life, y'all cannot never escape the evil you have done, never!

Killing of innocent boys and girls in igboland on the command of the mental animal called Cownu, shekau and James Nwafor.
Painful ends await them all evil animals

Jones4190:
KANU is a terrorist
Every sane person knows that.

We Rise.

51 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Have Stayed So Long In Prison– Shehu Sani Backs Call For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by tommy589(m): 7:29am On Jun 09, 2023
'Something must have happened along the way'

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Stayed So Long In Prison– Shehu Sani Backs Call For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by Dpen11(f): 7:29am On Jun 09, 2023
Do what is right
Re: I Have Stayed So Long In Prison– Shehu Sani Backs Call For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by yinkus6750(m): 7:30am On Jun 09, 2023
It's not about staying long in detention that will determine his release.
The country needs peace at this point in time.
There must be clear terms for him to abide with
Hope those governors will be able to convince him to see reason and abide with the terms and conditions?

6 Likes

Re: I Have Stayed So Long In Prison– Shehu Sani Backs Call For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 09, 2023
yinkus6750:
Hope those governors will be able to convince him to see reason and abide with the terms and conditions?

Pis kee you there!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Stayed So Long In Prison– Shehu Sani Backs Call For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by marlow1962(m): 7:32am On Jun 09, 2023
yinkus6750:
Terms and conditions that he spoke the truth?
Haaa make una dy fear God o

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Stayed So Long In Prison– Shehu Sani Backs Call For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 09, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Nnamdi Kanu should never be allowed to smell freedom of movement again till eternity tongue

Jokers

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Stayed So Long In Prison– Shehu Sani Backs Call For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by sonature1: 7:35am On Jun 09, 2023
The problem of Nnamdi Kanu is that even if you release him today, he will continue to spread hate speech and cause mayhem. I am just beginning to think that Nigeria is too complicated to work.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Stayed So Long In Prison– Shehu Sani Backs Call For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by Iceberg3: 7:39am On Jun 09, 2023
sonature1:
The problem of Nnamdi Kanu is that even if you release him today, he will continue to spread hate speech and cause mayhem. I am just beginning to think that Nigeria is too complicated to work.
Ain't you confused?

You are thinking about Kanu and at the same time beginning to think that Nigeria is too complicated to work.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Stayed So Long In Prison– Shehu Sani Backs Call For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by Wealthoptulent(m): 7:51am On Jun 09, 2023
tommy589:
'Something must have happened along the way'

Like? 😂
Re: I Have Stayed So Long In Prison– Shehu Sani Backs Call For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by Emperormartin(m): 7:58am On Jun 09, 2023
Why this country isn't working again is because the Igbo people are no longer patriotic again.

It might seem manageable by Nigeria people but it's really becoming insidious.

Time might come when they cannot manage it again

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Stayed So Long In Prison– Shehu Sani Backs Call For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by sonature1: 7:58am On Jun 09, 2023
Iceberg3:

Ain't you confused?

You are thinking about Kanu and at the same time beginning to think that Nigeria is too complicated to work.

It's no confusion - you lack understanding.

1 Like

Re: I Have Stayed So Long In Prison– Shehu Sani Backs Call For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by Jenn05(f): 7:58am On Jun 09, 2023
Nice nice

2 Likes

Re: I Have Stayed So Long In Prison– Shehu Sani Backs Call For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by Iceberg3: 9:41am On Jun 09, 2023
sonature1:

It's no confusion - you lack understanding.

That's the problem with y'all hypocrites..

You all know the truth about this country but keep playing the ostrich... sadly what you don't know is that you is ageing up already...

9 Likes

Re: I Have Stayed So Long In Prison– Shehu Sani Backs Call For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by money121(m): 10:16am On Jun 09, 2023
Ok
Re: I Have Stayed So Long In Prison– Shehu Sani Backs Call For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by Okechy: 10:16am On Jun 09, 2023
He looks like he went on excursion to the prison

1 Like

Re: I Have Stayed So Long In Prison– Shehu Sani Backs Call For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by Pidginwhisper: 10:16am On Jun 09, 2023
Mmmm
Re: I Have Stayed So Long In Prison– Shehu Sani Backs Call For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by Ofunaofu: 10:16am On Jun 09, 2023
Those who keep saying that Nigeria's corporate existence is non negotiable should begin to have a re-think.

It needs to be negotiated

Even the current president said that he does not believe in one Nigeria

Its about time

Nnamdi Kanu should be released

13 Likes

Re: I Have Stayed So Long In Prison– Shehu Sani Backs Call For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 09, 2023
They make the laws,sign it into bill,brake it and expect the citizens to obey it.

11 Likes

Re: I Have Stayed So Long In Prison– Shehu Sani Backs Call For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by Rubyjade: 10:17am On Jun 09, 2023
It about time.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Stayed So Long In Prison– Shehu Sani Backs Call For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by theophorus(m): 10:18am On Jun 09, 2023
No be to release am be the Problem, but will his mouth wait for his brain before speaking?

Well, no be the current President put am for Prison, so nothing concern am for now.

Fortunately, the New President no dey listen to Iberiberism.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Stayed So Long In Prison– Shehu Sani Backs Call For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by BluntCrazeMan: 10:19am On Jun 09, 2023
Heyaaaa
Re: I Have Stayed So Long In Prison– Shehu Sani Backs Call For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by goodnessme1(f): 10:19am On Jun 09, 2023
Lawless country where government don't obey it own court orders.
Even it foolish citizens supports it yet except the country to get better.

It doesn't not matters what evil people does, freedom must come and we will live happily without those that love to hate us.

God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu

God bless all Ipob members worldwide.

God bless all lovers of freedom.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Stayed So Long In Prison– Shehu Sani Backs Call For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by Risingblue008(m): 10:20am On Jun 09, 2023
Hxhv
Re: I Have Stayed So Long In Prison– Shehu Sani Backs Call For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by Kefk: 10:20am On Jun 09, 2023
Of course Nigeria is not law abiding country , reason why inec did what they did

5 Likes

Re: I Have Stayed So Long In Prison– Shehu Sani Backs Call For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by olatade(m): 10:21am On Jun 09, 2023
"My name is senator shehu sani, i went to prison". cool

1 Like

Re: I Have Stayed So Long In Prison– Shehu Sani Backs Call For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by Neoteny7: 10:21am On Jun 09, 2023
Shehu Sani the blogger never fails to remind us of his jail time.

He wears it like a badge of honor.

Last I checked, only shady people go to jail.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Stayed So Long In Prison– Shehu Sani Backs Call For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by obembet(f): 10:21am On Jun 09, 2023
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, please release KANU....

5 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

VP Sambo Lambasts Fashola Over High Taxation & Alleged Claiming Of FG Projects / Christmas: Buhari Approves N72billion For Salaries (see chart) / Electricity: Nigerians Must Pay Higher Tariffs – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.