Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Gabriel Suswan: Tinubu’s Ministers Lack Capacity, They Have No Value - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gabriel Suswan: Tinubu’s Ministers Lack Capacity, They Have No Value (10842 Views)

President Tinubu's Ministers And Their Portfolios (Full List) / Anyim, Shettima, Suswan, Aondoakaa, Okonkwo Visit Orji Uzor Kalu / Amosun, Suswan, Abaribe, Yayi and Other Oppose Border Closure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gabriel Suswan: Tinubu’s Ministers Lack Capacity, They Have No Value by Fiscus105(m): 8:37am On Apr 29
EponObi:
He's very right. Aside like four of them, the rest aren't doing anything worth mentioning. Maybe they are working underground, so we plead they propagate their doings if there's any.

Aside Cardoso, Wike, Umahi, Tunji-Ojo, then maybe Keyamo, other are just wasting space. Wale Edun fall my hand seriously.

The shameful part is that this administration gave more slots to women than previous ones but they've been disappointing all round. There's no woman minister whose performance is top notch like the men I listed. These are the set of folks that have been crying about inclusion and marginalization. What a pity! Betta Edu would have been among the ministerial gladiators, but she go pour sand into her own garri.

When is Hadiza Bala Usman going to finish cooking the assessment program she was instructed to design? We need fresh blood in the cabinet during the second year of this tenure.

People like Oyetola should never get near the presidential cabinet or be given any political position ever again until his last breath. Very shameful man - he just brought disgrace to the South West. Bayo Adelabu should go too - we can't afford to have incompetent hands leading a critical sector like Power.

Selecting ministers across the 36 states of the country is Herculean task, but that's not to say Tinubu has no fault - his ministers' mess are his too. Ruling your own state is very different from ruling the entire nation. I just hope great thought, research, and energy is invested into the next selection process. He might have give the middle finger to political vultures from the various regions to get competent hands.

What criteria you used ,for you to say...... foreign affairs, police affairs, communication,sport, labour, information, ministers etc are not performing? Is it because they are not comming to media to shout and play to the gallery?

For you to say a minister is not performing, you have to look at his/her ministry, the political will of president towards that ministry, the financial backing the president give to that ministry.

You cannot give me ₦10 and expected me to buy the same food as the person you give ₦1000.

NB, one guy up thr, saying becos MRI not in UCH, the health minister is a failure, what about jail brake that happened under interior ministry? Or insecurity that prevalence few months back in FCT, they too supposed to be a failure,if it's to go by that yardstick.
Re: Gabriel Suswan: Tinubu’s Ministers Lack Capacity, They Have No Value by Fearyourcreator: 8:42am On Apr 29
SoNature:
It's not about Tinubu's ministers; it's about the attitude of Nigerians towards public service. Nigerians don't come to public offices to serve - they come to lazy about, gossip and loot.
Lolzzzz .. umahi wey them lock cus he said them come late many here sef dey talk say e good as them lock am... I love politicians no be small aswear ... We sha wan blame them for everything, oya na ... Lolzzz
Re: Gabriel Suswan: Tinubu’s Ministers Lack Capacity, They Have No Value by Valuepaints20(m): 8:53am On Apr 29
Ok
Re: Gabriel Suswan: Tinubu’s Ministers Lack Capacity, They Have No Value by MemphitzDgreat1(m): 9:08am On Apr 29
Especially that Adelabu wey dem give Power Ministry.... Dude is just an incompetent fool!!
Re: Gabriel Suswan: Tinubu’s Ministers Lack Capacity, They Have No Value by mohims(m): 9:17am On Apr 29
Abelino:
Susan one of the worst governor in the history of Benue state? You should bury your head in shame and stop saying trash.
Don't worry I have sent something after you. Something is coming after you in the next few minutes. You'll learn the hard way kid
Re: Gabriel Suswan: Tinubu’s Ministers Lack Capacity, They Have No Value by Abelino(m): 9:33am On Apr 29
God Punish you beyond imagination.
mohims:

Don't worry I have sent something after you. Something is coming after you in the next few minutes. You'll learn the hard way kid
Re: Gabriel Suswan: Tinubu’s Ministers Lack Capacity, They Have No Value by cardoctor(m): 9:40am On Apr 29
Special adviser
Re: Gabriel Suswan: Tinubu’s Ministers Lack Capacity, They Have No Value by EponObi: 9:59am On Apr 29
Fiscus105:

What criteria you used ,for you to say...... foreign affairs, police affairs, communication,sport, labour, information, ministers etc are not performing? Is it because they are not comming to media to shout and play to the gallery?

For you to say a minister is not performing, you have to look at his/her ministry, the political will of president towards that ministry, the financial backing the president give to that ministry.

You cannot give me ₦10 and expected me to buy the same food as the person you give ₦1000.

NB, one guy up thr, saying becos MRI not in UCH, the health minister is a failure, what about jail brake that happened under interior ministry? Or insecurity that prevalence few months back in FCT, they too supposed to be a failure,if it's to go by that yardstick.

You must think you are taking to children here. Since it seems you are very informed, highlight the works of the ministers in the following ministeries as you've listed: foreign affairs, police affairs, communication,sport, labour, information.
Re: Gabriel Suswan: Tinubu’s Ministers Lack Capacity, They Have No Value by Fiscus105(m): 10:09am On Apr 29
EponObi:

You must think you are taking to children here. Since it seems you are very informed, highlight the works of the ministers in the following ministeries as you've listed: foreign affairs, police affairs, communication,sport, labour, information.

Elderly man, tell me the yardstick you used, to conclude that,the aforementioned ministries not performing? And stop lamentating.
Re: Gabriel Suswan: Tinubu’s Ministers Lack Capacity, They Have No Value by Tom1960: 10:23am On Apr 29
Every Nigerian president uses ministerial position as a payback or reward for election support. Therefore, the chance of capable people who are not politicians getting appointment is slim. As long as this trend continues, we will never get much from our ministers or other public appointees.
Re: Gabriel Suswan: Tinubu’s Ministers Lack Capacity, They Have No Value by mohims(m): 10:25am On Apr 29
Abelino:
Susan one of the worst governor in the history of Benue state? You should bury your head in shame and stop saying trash.
Hello kid. Has the visitor showed up yet?
Re: Gabriel Suswan: Tinubu’s Ministers Lack Capacity, They Have No Value by garfield1: 10:45am On Apr 29
mrvitalis:

Stealing that grew GDP? Stealing is not apc problem competence is

A smart man stealing and working is better than a honest dumb person

But apc ministers are both dumb and corrupt and also religious and Tribalistic champions

Which of the current minister is tribalistic and corrupt
Re: Gabriel Suswan: Tinubu’s Ministers Lack Capacity, They Have No Value by mrvitalis(m): 10:51am On Apr 29
garfield1:

Which of the current minister is tribalistic and corrupt
Which is not?
Re: Gabriel Suswan: Tinubu’s Ministers Lack Capacity, They Have No Value by garfield1: 10:55am On Apr 29
mrvitalis:

Which is not?

Sir,stop saying what you don't know.he who alleges must prove.i thereby rule you out
Re: Gabriel Suswan: Tinubu’s Ministers Lack Capacity, They Have No Value by Abelino(m): 11:05am On Apr 29
This clearly shows how foolish and uncultured you are; I will respect your parents and not include them in this . You should be very ashamed of your self for displaying such level of ignorance here on social media. You can't handle constructive criticism so why are u here? Foolish dirty smelling bastard.
mohims:

I know how to handle ill mannered kids like you. Shame on your parents for not bringing you up properly. You'll have sense by force
Re: Gabriel Suswan: Tinubu’s Ministers Lack Capacity, They Have No Value by Ewedegubbler: 11:10am On Apr 29
EponObi:
He's very right. Aside like four of them, the rest aren't doing anything worth mentioning. Maybe they are working underground, so we plead they propagate their doings if there's any.

Aside Cardoso, Wike, Umahi, Tunji-Ojo, then maybe Keyamo, other are just wasting space. Wale Edun fall my hand seriously.

The shameful part is that this administration gave more slots to women than previous ones but they've been disappointing all round. There's no woman minister whose performance is top notch like the men I listed. These are the set of folks that have been crying about inclusion and marginalization. What a pity! Betta Edu would have been among the ministerial gladiators, but she go pour sand into her own garri.

When is Hadiza Bala Usman going to finish cooking the assessment program she was instructed to design? We need fresh blood in the cabinet during the second year of this tenure.

People like Oyetola should never get near the presidential cabinet or be given any political position ever again until his last breath. Very shameful man - he just brought disgrace to the South West. Bayo Adelabu should go too - we can't afford to have incompetent hands leading a critical sector like Power.

Selecting ministers across the 36 states of the country is Herculean task, but that's not to say Tinubu has no fault - his ministers' mess are his too. Ruling your own state is very different from ruling the entire nation. I just hope great thought, research, and energy is invested into the next selection process. He might have give the middle finger to political vultures from the various regions to get competent hands.

If he throws out the political Voltaire’s, who then is Gona help him to snatch grab and run away with power come 2027?
Re: Gabriel Suswan: Tinubu’s Ministers Lack Capacity, They Have No Value by mrvitalis(m): 11:14am On Apr 29
garfield1:

Sir,stop saying what you don't know.he who alleges must prove.i thereby rule you out
42 out of 48 has EFCC case is that not true ?
Re: Gabriel Suswan: Tinubu’s Ministers Lack Capacity, They Have No Value by tnerro1(m): 11:30am On Apr 29
Especially the power minister, the job given to him is too much for him to handle.
Re: Gabriel Suswan: Tinubu’s Ministers Lack Capacity, They Have No Value by wiseoneking: 11:40am On Apr 29
SoNature:
It's not about Tinubu's ministers; it's about the attitude of Nigerians towards public service. Nigerians don't come to public offices to serve - they come to lazy about, gossip and loot.
The leadership must then resign if found not capable of changing the system Lee kuan yew use in Singapore or Jerry Rawlings of our neighbor Ghana here did. Everything rises and falls in leadership. Nigeria president is there protecting highl corrupt politicians. They are not ready for change. I don’t see any change in Nigeria since even the president and some of his ministered are well known corrupt politicians.
Re: Gabriel Suswan: Tinubu’s Ministers Lack Capacity, They Have No Value by EponObi: 11:44am On Apr 29
Fiscus105:

Elderly man, tell me the yardstick you used, to conclude that,the aforementioned ministries not performing? And stop lamentating.

Mtchew.
Re: Gabriel Suswan: Tinubu’s Ministers Lack Capacity, They Have No Value by garfield1: 11:47am On Apr 29
mrvitalis:

42 out of 48 has EFCC case is that not true ?

Is having efcc case now religious/tribalistic matter? You lack what to say except that you hate tinubu

Talking about efcc,owan enoh,ekperikpe ekpo,keyamo,abubakar momoh,wike,Lola ade,bosun tijani,Dr salako,adelabu,oyetola,dele alake, Jamila bio,hon olawanle,umahi,Doris anite,uche nnaji, Barr ohanenye,Idris malagi,prof joe utsev,prof tahir,prof Ali pate,,abubakar kyari,arch dangiwa,barr goronyo have no cqse with efcc.so i bursted your lies again ichie
Re: Gabriel Suswan: Tinubu’s Ministers Lack Capacity, They Have No Value by SoNature(m): 12:01pm On Apr 29
wiseoneking:
The leadership must then resign if found not capable of changing the system Lee kuan yew use in Singapore or Jerry Rawlings of our neighbor Ghana here did. Everything rises and falls in leadership. Nigeria president is there protecting highl corrupt politicians. They are not ready for change. I don’t see any change in Nigeria since even the president and some of his ministered are well known corrupt politicians.

Nigeria is not designed to make people legitimately rich. You hardly see rich people who are not into crime. Some organisations are mere coverups for their corrupt owners.
Re: Gabriel Suswan: Tinubu’s Ministers Lack Capacity, They Have No Value by mohims(m): 2:47pm On Apr 29
Abelino:
This clearly shows how foolish and uncultured you are; I will respect your parents and not include them in this . You should be very ashamed of your self for displaying such level of ignorance here on social media. You can't handle constructive criticism so why are u here? Foolish dirty smelling bastard.
Maybe you should tell that to your parle
Re: Gabriel Suswan: Tinubu’s Ministers Lack Capacity, They Have No Value by mohims(m): 2:51pm On Apr 29
Abelino:
Hello kiddo, has the person arrived yet?
Re: Gabriel Suswan: Tinubu’s Ministers Lack Capacity, They Have No Value by Kukutenla: 3:00pm On Apr 29
emkz:

You can take a look at this thread and see what I said about underperforming ministers:

https://www.nairaland.com/8076360/tinubu-may-sack-replace-some

You can also call out any minister you want to call out and explain his limitations or proffer suggestions on improvement.

There is no you versus me, but as citizens, our common interest ought to be the advancement of our country. You also have a voice: use it. If it is not loud enough, we come together to amplify it so the message gets to those it should.

Why I called Suswam out is that he had his chance as governor and blew it. Even Peter Obi had his chance and blew it. Also Atiku had his chance as vice president. What is the verdict? So when I hear them pontificating emergency political morality as latter-day saints of probity in leadership, it is irksome.

Elections are over. Time to proffer solutions if we have them. If the country fails, it would affect all of us. If it succeeds, it is our collective success.

Guess what? Those who worked really hard to deliver for their people as politicians offer solutions in the quiet of their networks.
Are you now saying it's only those who have never "blew their chance" that can call out wrong? Are you saying you're more qualified than Suswam, Obi or Atiku to criticise, appraise or advice govt appointees? Can you explain what makes you better your Holiness?
I also find your hypocrisy amazing. On the thread where you pontificated on the need to call out wrong, you never laid a proviso probably because it did not suit your particular bias then. But here on this thread, you have adopted the "He who is without sin" posture. Double-faced hypocrisy!!
Lastly, the minister that most deserves to be called out, condemned and asked to resign is the minister of petroleum under whose supervision, we have had about the lowest oil output, failed subsidy removal, stalled refinery rehabilitation and now fuel scarcity. That's the worst performing minister of this administration and deserves an outright sack and be kept far away from any govt circle!!
Re: Gabriel Suswan: Tinubu’s Ministers Lack Capacity, They Have No Value by Scarcity234: 3:04pm On Apr 29
mohims:
See who is talking? Someone that will be remembered as one of the worst Governors in the history of Benue state. I can't stop laughing. This man is sick in the head
As Tinubu is already labelled as the worst thing to happen to Nigeria
Re: Gabriel Suswan: Tinubu’s Ministers Lack Capacity, They Have No Value by emkz: 3:53pm On Apr 29
Kukutenla:

Are you now saying it's only those who have never "blew their chance" that can call out wrong? Are you saying you're more qualified than Suswam, Obi or Atiku to criticise, appraise or advice govt appointees? Can you explain what makes you better your Holiness?
I also find your hypocrisy amazing. On the thread where you pontificated on the need to call out wrong, you never laid a proviso probably because it did not suit your particular bias then. But here on this thread, you have adopted the "He who is without sin" posture. Double-faced hypocrisy!!
Lastly, the minister that most deserves to be called out, condemned and asked to resign is the minister of petroleum under whose supervision, we have had about the lowest oil output, failed subsidy removal, stalled refinery rehabilitation and now fuel scarcity. That's the worst performing minister of this administration and deserves an outright sack and be kept far away from any govt circle!!

When someone dives into the realm of unprovoked insults, it is an indication of his own personal limitations and an admission that he sees the person he is insulting as superior to him. Hardly will a person insult someone he feels he is superior to, except it is a response to a direct insult.

I will not insult you because you are not worth us exchanging insults. But just to correct some notions. I am not in competition with anyone over who is more qualified or "holier than thou" to criticize anyone. I leave such things to people like you.

If you have any minister you want to call out, call him out. The sky is big enough to accommodate all birds.
Re: Gabriel Suswan: Tinubu’s Ministers Lack Capacity, They Have No Value by Kukutenla: 4:14pm On Apr 29
emkz:

When someone dives into the realm of unprovoked insults, it is an indication of his own personal limitations and an admission that he sees the person he is insulting as superior to him. Hardly will a person insult someone he feels he is superior to, except it is a response to a direct insult.

I will not insult you because you are not worth us exchanging insults. But just to correct some notions. I am not in competition with anyone over who is more qualified or "holier than thou" to criticize anyone. I leave such things to people like you.

If you have any minister you want to call out, call him out. The sky is big enough to accommodate all birds.
Where did I insult you? Exposing your hypocrisy is an insult?
I insist you're an hypocrite for attempt to divert attention from the crux of Suswam's message to Suswam himself in contradiction of your earlier admonition to call wrong for what it is regardless of who is at the receiving end.
Re: Gabriel Suswan: Tinubu’s Ministers Lack Capacity, They Have No Value by emkz: 4:42pm On Apr 29
Kukutenla:

Where did I insult you? Exposing your hypocrisy is an insult?
I insist you're an hypocrite for attempt to divert attention from the crux of Suswam's message to Suswam himself in contradiction of your earlier admonition to call wrong for what it is regardless of who is at the receiving end.

Run along now. We are not at a level to exchange words.
Re: Gabriel Suswan: Tinubu’s Ministers Lack Capacity, They Have No Value by Kukutenla: 4:47pm On Apr 29
emkz:

Run along now. We are not at a level to exchange words.
Lol. Indeed.

Hypocrite. Just eat your corn in peace 🌽

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fashola Offers Reward For Information On Aremu Gawat's Whereabouts / ICPC Statement On The Corruption Perceptions Index 2019 / APC Caretaker Committee Battles Convention, Zoning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.