Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,401 members, 7,830,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

What Is Fuel Situation In Your Locality? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Fuel Situation In Your Locality? (12075 Views)

How Much Is Fuel In Your Area Today? / #fuelscarcity: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area / Soot: Submit Names Of 'kpofire' Operators Within Your Locality To Council, DELGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Fuel Situation In Your Locality? by Enemyofpeace: 12:28pm On Apr 29
helinues:
Your best foods don land, bad news to be vindicative.

Chai. I dey sure say you go party tonight

Iwaeda ni a n ri yen to obvious
your master is failing

1 Like

Re: What Is Fuel Situation In Your Locality? by DeepSight(m): 12:35pm On Apr 29
helinues:

Stop jumping on my mentions and be sounding incoherently all the time.

Haba.

Dey try and be reflecting on your bunkum activities on this forum sometimes now, no dey too form busy for that

Font lose focus. Defend the fuel scarcity situation. Period.

1 Like

Re: What Is Fuel Situation In Your Locality? by femi4: 12:41pm On Apr 29
iwaeda:
What is fuel situation in your locality?
Thank God, I left that whatsapp group 2yrs ago
Re: What Is Fuel Situation In Your Locality? by nairalanda1(m): 12:43pm On Apr 29
DeepSight:

Tell this to the accursed fool called nairalanda1 who believes that the removal of subsidy will solve Nigeria's problems.

Well, whatever you think of me, things cost money.

Good morning. I hope you have a good day.

1 Like

Re: What Is Fuel Situation In Your Locality? by sharpwriter(m): 12:46pm On Apr 29
Terrible! The country should just be shut down with serious strike. Because how can people and businesses move smoothly without fuel. Even the cost is not really affordable.

Now school children has resumed and na money everything dey chop from parents either they go to school themselves or by school bus.

Wahala, wàhálà, wàhálà angry angry angry
Re: What Is Fuel Situation In Your Locality? by ambale(m): 12:46pm On Apr 29
helinues:
Your best foods don land, bad news to be vindicative.

Chai. I dey sure say you go party tonight

Iwaeda ni a n ri yen to obvious

Whats the meaning of this post now?

Are you guys just stupid Abi true true Dem Don use any brains?

How can anyone be happy to be in the filling station for hours just to buy an expensive fuel

So we should congratulate the government for adding more hardship to the one on ground abi?

2 Likes

Re: What Is Fuel Situation In Your Locality? by LucemFerre: 12:47pm On Apr 29
690 for abj town
715 for outskirt
1200 black market
D shocking news be say the fuel no even dey available. All the filling stations dey locked

1 Like

Re: What Is Fuel Situation In Your Locality? by nairalanda1(m): 12:48pm On Apr 29
DeepSight:

Tell this to the accursed fool called nairalanda1 who believes that the removal of subsidy will solve Nigeria's problems.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is Fuel Situation In Your Locality? by F117nighthawk: 12:56pm On Apr 29
The only country where suffer head is a norm and the people enjoy and even laugh in terrible suffering situation,
If during fuel scarcity una try lock up and everyone sits at home for at least 3 days and no movement anywhere,una go see how government and fuel marketers will quickly resolve the situation
But as usual they no there will never be a protest of such collective actions from the people,
Na to just dey milk the people and even increase the pump prices while the suffering and smiling continue.una mumu never do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Fuel Situation In Your Locality? by PlasmaTV: 1:18pm On Apr 29
seborrhic:

He is simply nauseating.
The wise thing to do when someone you support is openly and annoying failing,even in the basics,is to go mute,hoping the phase passes and good news will come some other day.
But he continues to defend the indefensible like he is mentally challenged.
He and yarimo - two peas in a pod. I don't understand them. If one supports a failure, there's always the opportunity for repentance. Not helineus and yarimo. Even if APC burns the country to the ground, they'll defend ooo.

1 Like

Re: What Is Fuel Situation In Your Locality? by olabisibash(m): 2:08pm On Apr 29
@ Nipco , biket area, Osogbo @ 645

Re: What Is Fuel Situation In Your Locality? by betnet144(m): 9:04pm On Apr 29
Whatever thing said here goes no where.. So f**k you Op! angry cool
Re: What Is Fuel Situation In Your Locality? by MaryMcEdwards: 5:56am On Apr 30
yesloaded:

Diesel now 1150

In my area, it's N1,550
Re: What Is Fuel Situation In Your Locality? by iwaeda: 9:47am On Apr 30
Ñorth-West petroleum has blocked Ajah end grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is Fuel Situation In Your Locality? by iwaeda: 9:48am On Apr 30
MaryMcEdwards:

In my area, it's N1,550
Dangote is refinery. grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is Fuel Situation In Your Locality? by garfield1: 1:24am On May 01
Dah

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed On Funmi Iyanda’s Annual Change-A-Life TV Show / Emir Of Bama's Wife Rescued From Boko Haram By Army / Abacha $322m Loot : Reps Move To Use Fund To Resuscitate Ajaokuta Steel, Railway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.