Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

DJ Cuppy Questions IG User For Saying “My Femi” & "Love You" To Her Dad - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Questions IG User For Saying “My Femi” & "Love You" To Her Dad (20545 Views)

May Edochie's Lawyer To Sue Instagram User For Adding Judy Austin To May's Photo / ‘You Must Be A Witch For Saying My Wedding Irritates You – Wife Of John Dumelo F / DJ Cuppy Questions Men With Long Nails. Gets Epic Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Questions IG User For Saying “My Femi” & "Love You" To Her Dad by fx45(m): 6:03pm On Apr 29
Goodlady:

People no dey mind their biz for dad n daughter parole?
No one can tell me how I ll address my pops. I fit call him my lov, it no concern you this busy body Nigerians that's presently suffering fuel scarcity and poor power supply.
All of you, suffering is in ya DNA. Na una oyinbo suppose dey use do suffering resting & specimen cos una brains no dey reason what's useful like xraying ya politicians holistically.
Onye nzunzu!
I'm 100% sure you didn't read the content of the post
Re: DJ Cuppy Questions IG User For Saying “My Femi” & "Love You" To Her Dad by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 6:09pm On Apr 29
SensualMan:
Chilling in Monaco...see Agbado people papa

Pls say no to Mkpuru mirri and caniballism. They are bad for your mental and physical health.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Questions IG User For Saying “My Femi” & "Love You" To Her Dad by NOwazobia: 6:19pm On Apr 29
...and the dullard OP saw this as news worthy... 🤦🏽‍♂️
Re: DJ Cuppy Questions IG User For Saying “My Femi” & "Love You" To Her Dad by Solofresh2: 6:47pm On Apr 29
illicit:
The two men are named Femi

Femi Otedollar$

Anthony Oluwafemi Olaseni Joshua

So which one?
You must be a smart guy

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Questions IG User For Saying “My Femi” & "Love You" To Her Dad by Enemyofpeace: 7:18pm On Apr 29
Why Otedola come dress like mechanic now?
Re: DJ Cuppy Questions IG User For Saying “My Femi” & "Love You" To Her Dad by Adonko(m): 7:51pm On Apr 29
Goodlady:
L
just wanna ask what is happening....your love for this your dp eeeh

Abeg try change am.... grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Questions IG User For Saying “My Femi” & "Love You" To Her Dad by Xyronnx99(m): 8:00pm On Apr 29
superlanny:
I was confused for a minute on what to type, shows how useless and irrelevant this post is, shows how Nairaland aims to keep dulling our brains and mindset.

This post is as useless as the last girl that said she had true love for me, thunder fire love.

Make i join your table cuz i just tire sef
Re: DJ Cuppy Questions IG User For Saying “My Femi” & "Love You" To Her Dad by CrownLands(m): 8:47pm On Apr 29
Anthony 'Femi Joshua? Or Femi Otedola?
She's asking "which Femi?"
Re: DJ Cuppy Questions IG User For Saying “My Femi” & "Love You" To Her Dad by Babaibeji2020(m): 9:03pm On Apr 29
Gbadugbakun:
Dj cuppy so somebody cannot love your father in peace again?
Very rubbish rubbish selfish gurl..
Re: DJ Cuppy Questions IG User For Saying “My Femi” & "Love You" To Her Dad by melodyogonna(m): 9:39pm On Apr 29
Lmao laugh dey finish me, I just remembered that girl wey post dangote nyash for internet
Re: DJ Cuppy Questions IG User For Saying “My Femi” & "Love You" To Her Dad by femi4: 9:43pm On Apr 29
Proserpina:
Internet is truly an enabler undecided

Abi Anthony dey bear femi ni grin
Welcome from stone age

Anthony Oluwafemi Joshua
Re: DJ Cuppy Questions IG User For Saying “My Femi” & "Love You" To Her Dad by femi4: 9:44pm On Apr 29
GVTAsiwaju:
AJ is Femi too... The reason for her question
You dey mind the beer parlour blogger

Always going about with false narrative
Re: DJ Cuppy Questions IG User For Saying “My Femi” & "Love You" To Her Dad by Proserpina: 9:48pm On Apr 29
femi4:
Welcome from stone age

Anthony Oluwafemi Joshua
So because I don't know Anthony's full name I lived in stone age.

Sorry ooo celebrity encyclopedia. grin grin grin

Some of you will just type nonsense confidently on this forum grin grin grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Questions IG User For Saying “My Femi” & "Love You" To Her Dad by femi4: 9:50pm On Apr 29
Proserpina:
So because I don't know Anthony's full name I lived in stone age.

Sorry ooo celebrity encyclopedia. grin grin grin

Some of you will just type nonsense confidently on this forum grin grin grin
You have data but prefer to use it on Linda ikeji blog et al...how will that improve you
Re: DJ Cuppy Questions IG User For Saying “My Femi” & "Love You" To Her Dad by Proserpina: 9:52pm On Apr 29
femi4:
You have data but prefer to use it on Linda ikeji blog et al
Lol

You know if you had told me nicely I would have thanked you for the information. Sadly you acted like a jerk and got exact treatment.

I no get anything else to do, nah to dey browse Anthony's third name? Lol 😂😂😂😂😂

Who's this clown please?
Re: DJ Cuppy Questions IG User For Saying “My Femi” & "Love You" To Her Dad by femi4: 9:56pm On Apr 29
Proserpina:
Lol

You know if you had told me nicely I would have thanked you for the information. Sadly you acted like a jerk and got exact treatment.

I no get anything else to do, nah to dey browse Anthony's third name? Lol 😂😂😂😂😂

Who's this clown please?
Who needs your thank you. Take your L and run along
Re: DJ Cuppy Questions IG User For Saying “My Femi” & "Love You" To Her Dad by Proserpina: 9:59pm On Apr 29
femi4:
Who needs your thank you. Take your L and run along
You brought me back here after how many hours? So who's to do the run along? Ehn Femi?

Ohhhhhhh I get you dey share name with Anthony! Na why you take am personal grin cheesy grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Questions IG User For Saying “My Femi” & "Love You" To Her Dad by Sweetcho: 3:11am On Apr 30
Where's the funny looking white man who came to use her?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson And Don Jazzy To Release Single / Efe Releases New Promo Photos For His Single "I Love You" / Kanye West And His Girl Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.