Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,819 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Obaseki Names Labour House After Oshiomhole - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Names Labour House After Oshiomhole (24676 Views)

Why INEC Omitted Our Lagos Candidates’ Names –Labour Party / Obaseki names Lalong, Sanwo-Olu, Uzamere, to lead Edo Assembly reconciliation / After Oshiomhole Was Disgraced During INAUGURATION See What He Did Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Names Labour House After Oshiomhole by Macdeey: 1:26pm On Apr 29
cool
Re: Obaseki Names Labour House After Oshiomhole by freemanq(m): 1:31pm On Apr 29
After 8 years in office who is fooling who
Re: Obaseki Names Labour House After Oshiomhole by Krankhead: 1:32pm On Apr 29
Chinjo2:
Nice one. That is how to play politics without bitterness.
Meanwhile APC refused to fix Federal Roads in Edo state because it's a PDP state.
Obaseki is the only foolish governor I know that refused to fix any federal road and claim the money back from the federal
Re: Obaseki Names Labour House After Oshiomhole by frankson1(m): 1:34pm On Apr 29
Chinjo2:
Meanwhile APC refused to fix Federal Roads in Edo state because it's a PDP state.

2nd Niger Bridge says hiii undecided

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Names Labour House After Oshiomhole by frankson1(m): 1:37pm On Apr 29
Dilligzer:
dollar is rising against the naira

You should use your third moniker maybe you'll get the attention you're looking for.
Re: Obaseki Names Labour House After Oshiomhole by Confirmedzombie: 1:39pm On Apr 29
This is sad. The Labour House ought to be named after Peter Obi.

Obi is the face of Labour Party in Nigeria today.reversal or obedients will mobilizer for a state wide protest.

We say enough is enough

I condemn it, I condemn it, I condemn it and we call for the
Re: Obaseki Names Labour House After Oshiomhole by DrAda(f): 1:41pm On Apr 29
Hilarious
Re: Obaseki Names Labour House After Oshiomhole by Dennisochampa: 1:43pm On Apr 29
In politics, there are no permanent friends or enemies...

Anywhere favor you, enter am.....

That explains Peter obi and Reno situation...

So if u wen be common man like, dey keep enemies because of politicians, na you go lose at the end of the day
Re: Obaseki Names Labour House After Oshiomhole by Empresa: 1:44pm On Apr 29
He is looking for a safe landing. He will be surprised efcc will hunt him down once he steps down.
Re: Obaseki Names Labour House After Oshiomhole by NaijaphiliaBlog: 1:49pm On Apr 29
OmoNla99:
It’s the labour house and it’s understandable to name it after comrade Oshiomole. He did a lot for the union during his tenure as the labour leader.

Absolutely correct!
Re: Obaseki Names Labour House After Oshiomhole by Pedro334(m): 1:49pm On Apr 29
nothing changed anyway, in politico-politicians the only thing permanent is their interests .
Re: Obaseki Names Labour House After Oshiomhole by VaginaAcademic: 1:53pm On Apr 29
Nahunger:
angry
This guy na confirmed bad man
I swear him too bad him dey play politics like chess master grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki Names Labour House After Oshiomhole by victorsola: 1:55pm On Apr 29
Chinjo2:
u be ozuor, go check the road going to sapele road , work is going rigorously
Re: Obaseki Names Labour House After Oshiomhole by DMerciful(m): 1:55pm On Apr 29
Alpata is now in the scene
Sermwell:

Has Obaseki not proven to you that he can do without Oshiomole?? cheesy

What does he need Oshiomole for again? cheesy
Re: Obaseki Names Labour House After Oshiomhole by Winning123: 1:56pm On Apr 29
Sermwell:

Yet he lost two senatorial zones and quite a number of House of Representatives.
Re: Obaseki Names Labour House After Oshiomhole by wink2015(m): 1:57pm On Apr 29
nairavsdollars:
Election strategy. You think say Oshiomhole mumu

At least he has recognized the progress Adams Oshiomole brought to Edo state.

That is the hallmark of great thinkers.

Enemity will do NO GOOD to anybody.
Re: Obaseki Names Labour House After Oshiomhole by gigabyte13: 1:59pm On Apr 29
Person no be your agemate
You say....
Shebi na small e take pass me
Na that same small gangan, make am no be your mate
Obaseki oooooo
Shuaibu oooooo
Dem still be Oshiomole pikin anytime anyday.
Re: Obaseki Names Labour House After Oshiomhole by AskNgige2: 1:59pm On Apr 29
Chinjo2:
.it's also confusing that Imo APC state has not done any roads
Re: Obaseki Names Labour House After Oshiomhole by garfield1: 2:07pm On Apr 29
Chinjo2:

Pdp leader in owan east hon Friday ewuh and others decamp to apc
Re: Obaseki Names Labour House After Oshiomhole by Iampromoted(m): 2:12pm On Apr 29
Almaigaa:
Dead on arrival. Edo people no go still vote Obaseki's stooge, no matter how hard he tries. He spent 8 years without any project to his name. He wants to bring another incompetent person like him. We no go gree.

Edo it's either APC or LP

APC? Maybe. But LP? No show. Power MUST shift to Edo Central.
Re: Obaseki Names Labour House After Oshiomhole by sokera: 2:18pm On Apr 29
Sermwell:

Oshomole now has federal might just incase EFCC come for him… think 🤔
Re: Obaseki Names Labour House After Oshiomhole by Texs: 2:25pm On Apr 29
Krankhead:
Obaseki is the only foolish governor I know that refused to fix any federal road and claim the money back from the federal

Thank you, why was no government called out over the past thirty years for not fixing Lagos Ibadan express in extension shagamu Benin road. Not even Lagos or OYO state governments were insulted by anyone. You like to hate and insult Obaseki because, he refused to walk away when the godfather tried in vain to sack him and because he is refusing to share state resources. Come to Edo state, it's like a construction site, the only government who have be paying 40K as minimum wage now increased to 70K and not owning anyone. You know why, no sharing, He came in digitised the civil service, eliminate waste and linkages that is why he can do all these things.
Re: Obaseki Names Labour House After Oshiomhole by Omenlon: 2:27pm On Apr 29
Without a so called godfather for 4years, who can tell me one tangible or eye catching project this man Obaseki did in Edo State, please.
Re: Obaseki Names Labour House After Oshiomhole by Lant: 2:30pm On Apr 29
It doesn't make sense to me... Must every building or road carry somebody's name? Is it not enough that he was a governor?

😏😏😏😏
Re: Obaseki Names Labour House After Oshiomhole by courage89(m): 2:35pm On Apr 29
nairavsdollars:

This is not about courting Oshiomole, at least not directly. It’s about targeting Oshiomole’s followers. He’s trying to psychologically convince people that he has no issues with Oshiomole, no animosity. The strategy is necessary so that they can vote for his anointed candidate. Politics they say is a dirty game
Re: Obaseki Names Labour House After Oshiomhole by BleedingPen: 2:37pm On Apr 29
Confirmedzombie:
This is sad. The Labour House ought to be named after Peter Obi.

Obi is the face of Labour Party in Nigeria today.reversal or obedients will mobilizer for a state wide protest.

We say enough is enough

I condemn it, I condemn it, I condemn it and we call for the

Labour House is NLC, TUC Office Secretariat not for Labour Party.
Re: Obaseki Names Labour House After Oshiomhole by AlexSandra1: 2:49pm On Apr 29
Your own good, Governor Godwin Obaseki is Making life easy for Edolites u're here advertising ur ignorance

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Names Labour House After Oshiomhole by gbengayandipo20: 3:06pm On Apr 29
Cry more. When he has been paying highest minimum wage of #40k since May 2022 did you comment him?
nairavsdollars:
Re: Obaseki Names Labour House After Oshiomhole by gbengayandipo20: 3:08pm On Apr 29
Who is the former NLC president from Edo? When they named Niger Airport after Tinubu why didn't you condemn it? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Lant:
It doesn't make sense to me... Must every building or road carry somebody's name? Is it not enough that he was a governor?

😏😏😏😏
Re: Obaseki Names Labour House After Oshiomhole by Almaigaa: 3:14pm On Apr 29
Iampromoted:

APC? Maybe. But LP? No show. Power MUST shift to Edo Central.

Whatever it is,we no dey vote incompetent Obaseki again through PDP
Re: Obaseki Names Labour House After Oshiomhole by ozo13(m): 3:20pm On Apr 29
nairavsdollars:
grin
Re: Obaseki Names Labour House After Oshiomhole by ozo13(m): 3:21pm On Apr 29
Chinjo2:
haba .on the news headlines just few days ago is Edo citizens thanking the FG to have started fixing the road

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Commander Celebrates Christmas With Troops In Falgore Forest / Tunji Disu Appointed Principal Staff Officer To IGP Egbetokun / #budgetofcorruption Trending On Twitter (Nigerians Reacts)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.