Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

#budgetofcorruption Trending On Twitter (Nigerians Reacts) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #budgetofcorruption Trending On Twitter (Nigerians Reacts) (24651 Views)

Dino Melaye Turns Pastor On Twitter, Nigerians react / Garba Shehu Used Efe's 'Based On Logistics' On Twitter, Nigerians React (Pics) / #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

#budgetofcorruption Trending On Twitter (Nigerians Reacts) by INTROVERT(f): 12:12pm On Feb 09, 2016
https://twitter.com/hashtag/BudgetOfCorruption?s=09

Nigerians have had enough of the deceit of the last administration and will not be hoodwinked by the current APC budget which seeks to put more Nigerians in penury. It's so obvious that the Minister of health came out to denounce the budget done buy its own ministry.
For all intents and purposes, this is not meant to discredit the current administration but to let our politicians know that the youth are now educated with open eyes and will no longer be taken for a ride.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #budgetofcorruption Trending On Twitter (Nigerians Reacts) by INTROVERT(f): 12:12pm On Feb 09, 2016
More

1 Like

Re: #budgetofcorruption Trending On Twitter (Nigerians Reacts) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 09, 2016
lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #budgetofcorruption Trending On Twitter (Nigerians Reacts) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 09, 2016
If I first comment for introvert thread, no be bad thing! But the poster above, no go gree.

1 Like

Re: #budgetofcorruption Trending On Twitter (Nigerians Reacts) by yaqq: 12:18pm On Feb 09, 2016
budget of kworuption? ok kontinu
Re: #budgetofcorruption Trending On Twitter (Nigerians Reacts) by chimerase2: 12:22pm On Feb 09, 2016
grin
Re: #budgetofcorruption Trending On Twitter (Nigerians Reacts) by TheFreeOne: 12:27pm On Feb 09, 2016
We shouted at the rooftops and warned Nigerians before elections but the gullible didn't listen and now it's daybreak.

Knowledge is power. Thanks to the #social media.

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: #budgetofcorruption Trending On Twitter (Nigerians Reacts) by tunwumi: 12:27pm On Feb 09, 2016
As much is i don"t subscribe to #budgetofcorruption i will still give it to PMB who directed the ministry to publish the budget online. thank God as nigerian are getting more and more consious of event now.

#bringbackoursanity.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: #budgetofcorruption Trending On Twitter (Nigerians Reacts) by richidinho(m): 12:27pm On Feb 09, 2016
we only hear about national Assembly car purchase

what about the 36 ministers and their aides

**BUDGET4THERICH

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #budgetofcorruption Trending On Twitter (Nigerians Reacts) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 09, 2016
When Minister begin deny budget wey him sign.

Have y'all noticed how waste disposal trucks carry waste and look so dirty and smelly?

That's what is wrong with Baba Bubu and his cabinet.

He is busy fighting Kwaruption but the biggest ones are in his house.

How Budget no go dey lost up and down?

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: #budgetofcorruption Trending On Twitter (Nigerians Reacts) by condralbede(m): 12:28pm On Feb 09, 2016
when we thought we Hv made d right choice!

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: #budgetofcorruption Trending On Twitter (Nigerians Reacts) by Ajusshi: 12:29pm On Feb 09, 2016
grin
Re: #budgetofcorruption Trending On Twitter (Nigerians Reacts) by waterhouse071(m): 12:29pm On Feb 09, 2016
Change or shame

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: #budgetofcorruption Trending On Twitter (Nigerians Reacts) by YCT: 12:29pm On Feb 09, 2016
ok
Re: #budgetofcorruption Trending On Twitter (Nigerians Reacts) by iamauxin(m): 12:29pm On Feb 09, 2016
Continue....

1 Like

Re: #budgetofcorruption Trending On Twitter (Nigerians Reacts) by ladyF(f): 12:29pm On Feb 09, 2016
We join hands and say NO to tiffery. We need a new party in Nigeria that have standards for membership, a party of youths and not old politicians that want to gather money for their 7th generation after them.

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: #budgetofcorruption Trending On Twitter (Nigerians Reacts) by JoeBlocks(m): 12:29pm On Feb 09, 2016
INTROVERT:
https://twitter.com/hashtag/BudgetOfCorruption?s=09

Nigerians have had enough of the deceit of the last administration and will not be hoodwinked by the current APC budget which seeks to put more Nigerians in penury. It's so obvious that the Minister of health came out to denounce the budget done buy its own ministry.
For all intents and purposes, this is not meant to discredit the current administration but to let our politicians know that the youth are now educated with open eyes and will no longer be taken for a ride.

Please don't deceive yourself into thinking the youth are know open minded or whatever you call it, just know that when election is near and stomach_infrastructure start flying, people will sell their votes...

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #budgetofcorruption Trending On Twitter (Nigerians Reacts) by hotswagg12: 12:29pm On Feb 09, 2016
Well am not surprise. This is the change Nigerians voted for.

1 Like

Re: #budgetofcorruption Trending On Twitter (Nigerians Reacts) by gen2briz(m): 12:30pm On Feb 09, 2016
Has the budget been found

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #budgetofcorruption Trending On Twitter (Nigerians Reacts) by GeneralShepherd(m): 12:30pm On Feb 09, 2016
Some will dismiss it as wailing by IPOB youth! However ask yourself this question, have you blamed GEJ today?

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #budgetofcorruption Trending On Twitter (Nigerians Reacts) by Ajusshi: 12:30pm On Feb 09, 2016
vfactor:
If I first comment for introvert thread, no be bad thing! But the poster above, no go gree.
Me and you need a job fast

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #budgetofcorruption Trending On Twitter (Nigerians Reacts) by Topeakintola: 12:30pm On Feb 09, 2016
No surprises here

90% of those making the allegations are from IPOB region

This is becoming stale

Every hashtag campaign is always unsuccessful because the remaining 95% of Nigerians support Buhari

Create all the hashtags in the world, that is your business

Corruption must stop in Nigeria whether IPOB like it or not

I will take these Igbos seriously when they create hashtag campaigning for the arrest and prosecution of Jona Ologogoro

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #budgetofcorruption Trending On Twitter (Nigerians Reacts) by Brymo: 12:30pm On Feb 09, 2016
tbh, I didn't vote for anybady
Re: #budgetofcorruption Trending On Twitter (Nigerians Reacts) by viktor01(m): 12:30pm On Feb 09, 2016
Saint Buhari must hear this........ shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #budgetofcorruption Trending On Twitter (Nigerians Reacts) by olafum1(m): 12:30pm On Feb 09, 2016
All of u shouldn't worri, Buwari will kiii Kwaruption cool cool

3 Likes

Re: #budgetofcorruption Trending On Twitter (Nigerians Reacts) by Ajusshi: 12:31pm On Feb 09, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Please don't deceive yourself into thinking the youth are know open minded or whatever you call it, just know that when election is near and stomach_infrastructure start flying, people will sell their votes...
I want to sell my comments, do do know anyone who is willing to buy?

2 Likes

Re: #budgetofcorruption Trending On Twitter (Nigerians Reacts) by Olusharp(m): 12:31pm On Feb 09, 2016
...Thank God the ban on social media was not successful if not how do will air this our erudite view... I am not in support of any political party but this is time we demand our leaders accountable for whatever they do...enough of the suffering and smiling syndrome,we can't sleep forever now...Nigeria will be great again ...

11 Likes

Re: #budgetofcorruption Trending On Twitter (Nigerians Reacts) by bluaero(m): 12:31pm On Feb 09, 2016
g
Re: #budgetofcorruption Trending On Twitter (Nigerians Reacts) by JoeBlocks(m): 12:32pm On Feb 09, 2016
Ajusshi:
I want to sell my comments, do do know anyone who is willing to buy?
Re: #budgetofcorruption Trending On Twitter (Nigerians Reacts) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 09, 2016
The most shameful thing is not the inflated budget itself but those that will come here to defend it.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: #budgetofcorruption Trending On Twitter (Nigerians Reacts) by tuniski: 12:32pm On Feb 09, 2016
A useless policy document from a yeye govt. Everything they preach against they practice . Corruption is now a policy, forex subsidy encouraging rent seekers with impunity as baba remains dogmatic in a clueless manner. Baba/apc shame

6 Likes

Re: #budgetofcorruption Trending On Twitter (Nigerians Reacts) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 09, 2016
Ajusshi:

Me and you need a job fast

Only you ooo bros!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Rattled By Journalist's Question On Corruption, APC Crisis (VIDEO) / Police Sergeant, Loveday Obilonu, Killed In Owerri, Imo State / Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.