Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,401 members, 7,830,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

The After-Effects Of Reno Omokri’s “One-School” Challenge - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The After-Effects Of Reno Omokri’s “One-School” Challenge (1691 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Reno Omokri Protesting Against Tinubu / Rufai's Primary School Challenge, And How A Batist Responded. / Throwback Video Of Reno Omokri Praising Peter Obi. What Changed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The After-Effects Of Reno Omokri’s “One-School” Challenge by chopnaira: 12:49pm On Apr 29
Goodvibes007:

Una lie too much. Another Obidient list busted below. You all try to pass on privately managed schools by church as government owned and managed schools.
You were trying to educate zombies and Dullards aka Obidient mob. People with brain that have been replaced akpu and bitterleaf soup grin
All you post will fly over their heads as they don't have the mental capacity to understand what you wrote and what that chibuzo guy posted.
Re: The After-Effects Of Reno Omokri’s “One-School” Challenge by BluntCrazeMan: 12:49pm On Apr 29
PressMyButton:

You're a son of the devil, you lie like your father the devil. Shame on you
A devil knows another devil.??

Because I don't know devils.
How come you know them?
Re: The After-Effects Of Reno Omokri’s “One-School” Challenge by chopnaira: 12:52pm On Apr 29
BluntCrazeMan:
Some More Pictures..
😂😂😂

The pictures you posted has already been debunked on twitter as private ownership.

Real Anambra public schools are shit and full of shit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The After-Effects Of Reno Omokri’s “One-School” Challenge by YourMrBoo: 12:53pm On Apr 29
LOVEALAIGBO:

Forgive his ignorance! He obviously doesn’t know Peter Obi handed schools back to the church….the initial owners! Any new schools built now are privately owned and ran.

The guy is a dumb shit. With no brains.

1 Like

Re: The After-Effects Of Reno Omokri’s “One-School” Challenge by YourMrBoo: 12:54pm On Apr 29
chopnaira:

😂😂😂

The pictures you posted has already been debunked on twitter as private ownership.

Private ownership for government sponsored school?

Who's the private owner then? Or you just want to be plain dumb online.
Re: The After-Effects Of Reno Omokri’s “One-School” Challenge by johnog4sure: 12:55pm On Apr 29
BluntCrazeMan:
After Reno Omokri challenged Peter-Obi and the Obidients to show ONE-SCHOOL which Peter-Obi built and commissioned,, people showed him lots of schools which Peter-Obi built, but he changed his stance and said that he meant any school which Peter-Obi’s Government Initiated, Built, and handed over..

So, he made himself very clear by saying that Peter-Obi built many schools from scratch to finish, and even upgraded lots of schools, but ALL these schools were not INITIATED by his government.

People blasted him for even supporting wastefulness..
Why would he be supporting the establishment of new schools whereas the existing ones are still in ruins..

This gave rise to #TinubuLagosSchoolSeries challenge.
Lots of photos of the dilapidated public schools in Lagos with pupils and students currently studying inside them in their sorry-state started pouring out online.

This led some people to angrily request to also see the photos of the public schools in Anambra.

And boomm.!!
Pictures of well-maintained schools flooded the internet again..

Reno Omokri became duly silenced..
He never expected his dumb challenge to turn into something else that would work against him.

If my daughter will school in Nigeria, Iam already planning Anambara or a Private school in Abuja

3 Likes

Re: The After-Effects Of Reno Omokri’s “One-School” Challenge by johnog4sure: 12:57pm On Apr 29
Goodvibes007:

The pictures flooding the internet were that of private missionary schools.

You can only deceive Mumu people. Akintollgate is not that mumu, but actually pressing Obidients Mumu button

Real pictures of Anambra public schools below 👇
Anambara government supported private school, they so intentional about it, why did u think there is a boom in that sector, if u still do public school comparison Anambara will still top, Iam not from Anambara I am not Igbo

1 Like

Re: The After-Effects Of Reno Omokri’s “One-School” Challenge by Enugurangers: 12:58pm On Apr 29
johnog4sure:
Anambara government supported private school, they so intentional about it, why did u think there is a boom in that sector, if u still do public school comparison Anambara will still top, Iam not from Anambara I am not Igbo
And he left public schools to rot while supporting private schools LMAO.

1 Like

Re: The After-Effects Of Reno Omokri’s “One-School” Challenge by Enugurangers: 1:00pm On Apr 29
YourMrBoo:

Private ownership for government sponsored school?

Who's the private owner then? Or you just want to be plain dumb online.
I don't know why you people just come online to lie. Some of this catholic school where charging as high as 100,000 naira per term as far back as 2011. Because you support Peter Obi should make you lie like the devil.

You think if it were cheap, all Anambrans would not have registered their kids in Catholic run schools.

1 Like

Re: The After-Effects Of Reno Omokri’s “One-School” Challenge by YourMrBoo: 1:01pm On Apr 29
Enugurangers:

I don't know why you people just come online to lie. Some of this catholic school where charging as high as 100,000 naira per term as far back as 2011. Because you support Peter Obi should make you lie like the devil.

You can't make a claim without providing evidence

Hence you're the liar and accuser.

Next pls

1 Like

Re: The After-Effects Of Reno Omokri’s “One-School” Challenge by PressMyButton: 1:02pm On Apr 29
BluntCrazeMan:
A devil knows another devil.??

Because I don't know devils.
How come you know them?
PPP for missionaries schools?, you're very ridiculous. Tell those lies to the devil, your father and your dumb mates alike.

1 Like

Re: The After-Effects Of Reno Omokri’s “One-School” Challenge by chopnaira: 1:02pm On Apr 29
Enugurangers:

Like the school Anambra1st son posted and the one in okpoko that goodvibes posted. Those are the real public school.

That father muonso Catholic school which those girls that won the it national competition came from won't be anything less than 500k per term and that's being conservative. Their uniform alone could set a parent back by 100k
Re: The After-Effects Of Reno Omokri’s “One-School” Challenge by johnog4sure: 1:02pm On Apr 29
Enugurangers:

Go and read "wealth of a nation" government role is to make policy and not to run businesses, the reason why our oil sector is in ruin today is because is in public hands not in private...I can give several examples
Re: The After-Effects Of Reno Omokri’s “One-School” Challenge by Enugurangers: 1:06pm On Apr 29
johnog4sure:

Go and read "wealth of a nation" government role is to make policy and not to run businesses, the reason why our oil sector is in ruin today is because is in public hands not in private...I can give several examples
Noone is disputing this. It's the lies of passing off Catholic schools where fees are very high as Peter Obi's legacy and that he built those schools is what I will never understand. Why do people lie for goodness sake.
Re: The After-Effects Of Reno Omokri’s “One-School” Challenge by PressMyButton: 1:08pm On Apr 29
YourMrBoo:

Private managed dumb lying shit

Believe it or not

That's his legacy and the government still pays for the maintenance and staff payroll hence a public school

Buh I don't blame you. Your state is dysfunctional so you can only get these quality schools from private grin
Another dumbhead spewing shiit. Government paying for the maintainance and salaries of missionaries/church schools?. Who are the lunatics telling you this nonsense?

1 Like

Re: The After-Effects Of Reno Omokri’s “One-School” Challenge by johnog4sure: 1:17pm On Apr 29
Enugurangers:

Noone is disputing this. It's the lies of passing off Catholic schools where fees are very high as Peter Obi's legacy and that he built those schools is what I will never understand. Why do people lie for goodness sake.
When Reno brought that senseless challenge, I knew Obidients will fall into that trap, Nobody in this country can dispute the fact that Anambara is topping when it comes to secondary school education in Nigeria, it is just malicious to be drawing any kind of comparison. But still if you compare the impact of Obi in education no state governor can even come close.
Re: The After-Effects Of Reno Omokri’s “One-School” Challenge by Amumaigwe: 1:19pm On Apr 29
helinues:
Why can't Obidients just let this issue rest even after Peter Obi has confirmed he never built any schools from scratch.

Na una over doing of things dey attract attack to both Peter Obi and his supporters. It's very hard for you people to express unaself without lumping others unnecessarily into it .

Make una learn how to observe decorum

You are now calling for calm after you have been humbled and shamed by Obi's unparalleled result in the education sector. Oponu

4 Likes

Re: The After-Effects Of Reno Omokri’s “One-School” Challenge by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 1:21pm On Apr 29
helinues:
The challenge was simple, Obidients should name the schools Peter Obi built from scratch and completed which they couldn't produce.

When Peter Obi was interviewed, he confirmed that he never built any schools from scratch as there are so many abandoned schools need to be rehabilitated.

Btw, so Reno's challenge could make Obi to grant interviews ?

Reno don dey dey bigger than Peter Obi be that oo
Keep quiet
Re: The After-Effects Of Reno Omokri’s “One-School” Challenge by Good2go1: 1:24pm On Apr 29
See myopic thinking! so everybody reside in Lagos, Nobody lives aside Lagos?
chopnaira:
Na akin tollgate a leader of Obidient movement posts you dey take serious.lol.

Ask him why he has not relocated to Peter Obi's Anambra from the Lagos where he currently lives.
Re: The After-Effects Of Reno Omokri’s “One-School” Challenge by YourMrBoo: 1:43pm On Apr 29
PressMyButton:

Another dumbhead spewing shiit. Government paying for the maintainance and salaries of missionaries/church schools?. Who are the lunatics telling you this nonsense?

Are you okay? 🤡
Government pays the public teachers their salaries. Which is evidently and guaranteed by each year's state budget
Go fix your goddamn water logged public schools. And leave Anambra the fk alone

You're not fit for this discussion.

1 Like

Re: The After-Effects Of Reno Omokri’s “One-School” Challenge by jasent(m): 2:09pm On Apr 29
chopnaira:
Na akin tollgate a leader of Obidient movement posts you dey take serious.lol.

Ask him why he has not relocated to Peter Obi's Anambra from the Lagos where he currently lives.
Nobody fit cure your tribal craze. Osuor,mumu
Re: The After-Effects Of Reno Omokri’s “One-School” Challenge by PressMyButton: 2:16pm On Apr 29
YourMrBoo:

Are you okay?
Government pays the public teachers their salaries. Which is evidently and guaranteed by each year's state budget
Go fix your goddamn water logged public schools. And leave Anambra the fk alone

You're not fit for this discussion.
I repeat again, who're the lunatics putting these kind of stupid ideas in your heads?. When did state government start making provision for missionary schools in the budget?. Could you give us a reference in this year's budget the amount of funds Soludo allocated to Catholic schools?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The After-Effects Of Reno Omokri’s “One-School” Challenge by YourMrBoo: 2:28pm On Apr 29
PressMyButton:

I repeat again, who're the lunatics putting these kind of stupid ideas in your heads?. When did state government start making provision for missionary schools in the budget?. Could you give us a reference in this year's budget the amount of funds Soludo allocated to Catholic schools?

It's public knowledge
Gave you a clue and you're here still denying.

Now get the Bleep on if you can't educate yourself 🤡
Re: The After-Effects Of Reno Omokri’s “One-School” Challenge by PressMyButton: 2:37pm On Apr 29
YourMrBoo:

It's public knowledge

Now get the Bleep on
Public knowledge my foot, you dirty illiterate. What Obi did was donations, that's why you see him taking pictures. Donation is a normal practice, anyone who has the capacity donates to schools, old students make donations, church members do too, lots of people do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The After-Effects Of Reno Omokri’s “One-School” Challenge by DMerciful(m): 2:45pm On Apr 29
Stop being mischievous, Obi granted a press conference due to his ongoing tour of the North and a journalist asked him that question.

He responded to the journalist because he couldn't have ignored him. He told the journalist the wisdom behind renovating many schools however he never said he did not build new schools.

Reno challenge backfired and he has kept quiet since then
helinues:
The challenge was simple, Obidients should name the schools Peter Obi built from scratch and completed which they couldn't produce.

When Peter Obi was interviewed, he confirmed that he never built any schools from scratch as there are so many abandoned schools need to be rehabilitated.

Btw, so Reno's challenge could make Obi to grant interviews ?

Reno don dey dey bigger than Peter Obi be that oo
Re: The After-Effects Of Reno Omokri’s “One-School” Challenge by YourMrBoo: 2:50pm On Apr 29
PressMyButton:

Public knowledge my foot, you dirty illiterate. What Obi did was donations, that's why you see him taking pictures. Donation is a normal practice, anyone who has the capacity donates to schools, old students make donations, church members do too, lots of people do.

That's why it's a missionary and government partnership model and donations from private individuals are not refused.

For your own good if you like before you go crazy government still pays teachers salary.

Government Co own those schools.

When obi finished his tenure he still in his philanthropy lifestyle still donates like a private citizen he doesn't pay their salary but the state government does that part.

Know this and know peace, you can only confuse yourself if you may 🤡

To shock you. Anambra public school students don't pay school fees until jss3grin cheesy

And again if the government didn't own the school how come they can sack principals of these schools 🤡

Check this out: https://punchng.com/free-education-soludo-suspends-four-principals-for-disobedience/
Re: The After-Effects Of Reno Omokri’s “One-School” Challenge by PressMyButton: 3:59pm On Apr 29
YourMrBoo:

That's why it's a missionary and government partnership model and donations from private individuals are not refused.

For your own good if you like before you go crazy government still pays teachers salary.

Government Co own those schools.

When obi finished his tenure he still in his philanthropy lifestyle still donates like a private citizen he doesn't pay their salary but the state government does that part.

Know this and know peace, you can only confuse yourself if you may

To shock you. Anambra public school students don't pay school fees until jss3grin cheesy

And again if the government didn't own the school how come they can sack principals of these schools

Check this out: https://punchng.com/free-education-soludo-suspends-four-principals-for-disobedience/
Are those not public schools?, Soludo can do whatever he likes to them. You don't know the difference between a public and mission school, you see why i called you an illiterate.

3 Likes

Re: The After-Effects Of Reno Omokri’s “One-School” Challenge by Goodvibes007: 4:09pm On Apr 29
PressMyButton:

Are those not public schools?, Soludo can do whatever he likes to them. You don't know the difference between a public and mission school, you see why i called you an illiterate.
School fees of mission school vs public school..
And those below are cheap ones. Rev Father Muonso Ebube or whatever that guy's name is. The school won't be less than 500k per term. I read that some rev sisters operating some catholic schools are even charging up to 1million naira per term.

Regular public school in Anambra is around 5k per term.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The After-Effects Of Reno Omokri’s “One-School” Challenge by opamoses1: 4:11pm On Apr 29
PressMyButton:

You have him an unsolvable question.
Re: The After-Effects Of Reno Omokri’s “One-School” Challenge by jude79(m): 4:25pm On Apr 29
PressMyButton:

Stop embarrassing yourself, even obi's alma mater, christ the king secondary school, onitsha, owned by catholic, but were all under government because government took over all mission schools, in 1970, this represent 82% of public primary schools in anambara standing at 1260 as of 2005/6, obi came and changed the whole education policy, handing the maintainance of schools back to missionaries, while retaining payment of salary to teachers and upgrading the schools, here's how he did it

The N6 billion will be shared among the Catholic, Anglican and remaining government schools in four instalments. In the first instalment, the Catholic Church, which owns a lion’s share of 453 schools, will receive over N762 million, while its Anglican counterpart will receive over N498 million. The remaining public schools not taken from the churches will share about N489 million out of a total of N1.75 billion.

The second and third instalments will gulp N1.25 billion each, while the fourth and last instalment will cost the government N1.75 billion.

I hope you read it well like nursery school kids repeat nursery rhymes, even though i doubt whether an agbadorian can accept realities, even if you shows it to him a thousand times

1 Like

Re: The After-Effects Of Reno Omokri’s “One-School” Challenge by YourMrBoo: 4:38pm On Apr 29
jude79:

Stop embarrassing yourself, even obi's alma mater, christ the king secondary school, onitsha, owned by catholic, but were all under government because government took over all mission schools, in 1970, this represent 82% of public primary schools in anambara standing at 1260 as of 2005/6, obi came and changed the whole education policy, handing the maintainance of schools back to missionaries, while retaining payment of salary to teachers and upgrading the schools, here's how he did it

The N6 billion will be shared among the Catholic, Anglican and remaining government schools in four instalments. In the first instalment, the Catholic Church, which owns a lion’s share of 453 schools, will receive over N762 million, while its Anglican counterpart will receive over N498 million. The remaining public schools not taken from the churches will share about N489 million out of a total of N1.75 billion.

The second and third instalments will gulp N1.25 billion each, while the fourth and last instalment will cost the government N1.75 billion.

I hope you read it well like nursery school kids repeat nursery rhymes, even though i doubt whether an agbadorian can accept realities, even if you shows it to him a thousand times

They will never hear.
Always feeling they know it all lol
Clowns 🤡
Re: The After-Effects Of Reno Omokri’s “One-School” Challenge by jude79(m): 4:50pm On Apr 29
YourMrBoo:

They will never hear.
Always feeling they know it all lol
Clowns 🤡

Of course the will argue for arguement sake, but deep down in their soul, they know the truth, it will continue to torment them untill their last breadth, then they will face damnation for supporting evil, what a frustrated life, an enslaved mind is the greatest enlsavement any human can endure, jagabandit used tribal and religious sentiment to finish them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fg Draws Roadmap For Space Mission / Gombe State: We Need More Money! / Interview With Soludo, Andy And Chris Uba, Ojukwu, Obi, Ekwueme And Ngige.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.