Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

“it’s Don Jazzy’s Fault That Wizkid Called Him An Influencer” - Verydarkman Says - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “it’s Don Jazzy’s Fault That Wizkid Called Him An Influencer” - Verydarkman Says (28641 Views)

VeryDarkMan Meets Davido & Cubana Chief Priest / It Is Olamide’s Fault That He Got Compared To “baby Rema” – Here’s Why / It's Don Jazzy Again As He Shared Picture Of New Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “it’s Don Jazzy’s Fault That Wizkid Called Him An Influencer” - Verydarkman Says by jayce232: 7:03pm On Apr 29
Parydelegate:
Na wa

Verydarkman dy lie...Don Jazzy sang in Tongolo.

No doubt he is a legend and not Wizkid mate. Na Ladipoe I blame sha
Wizkid should have directed his response to ladipoe & not bringing don jazzy into it. It was immature of him. Despite don jazzy legendary status, he is a peaceful & humble guy too.

6 Likes

Re: “it’s Don Jazzy’s Fault That Wizkid Called Him An Influencer” - Verydarkman Says by Xyronnx99(m): 7:04pm On Apr 29
nairavsdollars:
VeryDirtyMan, will u keep kwayet?

YOU WILL LEARN
Re: “it’s Don Jazzy’s Fault That Wizkid Called Him An Influencer” - Verydarkman Says by DEROX: 7:05pm On Apr 29
Freshtruth:
Wizkid just want to be on the news he has been singing Nonsense since the past 7years and nobody send his songs again na to chase clout na remain.
He gather mind tag Don't jazzy inflencer if no be say Dbanj misbehave them for kW who be wizkid? Even small Rema is now bigger than wizkid you feel say na Dodo to sing for Balloon do or ceremony
grin no reasonable person like your comment

4 Likes

Re: “it’s Don Jazzy’s Fault That Wizkid Called Him An Influencer” - Verydarkman Says by noble2faith(m): 7:05pm On Apr 29
Sccarrr:
how many years donjazzy collect from him? because of small stature abi...I'm sure na your bros him b sef

U dey craze.

Na only money and fame he get pass me. Wizkid no be my mate for age.
Re: “it’s Don Jazzy’s Fault That Wizkid Called Him An Influencer” - Verydarkman Says by franugo(m): 7:11pm On Apr 29
Treble99:
VDM talks too much

That's how he makes his money

1 Like

Re: “it’s Don Jazzy’s Fault That Wizkid Called Him An Influencer” - Verydarkman Says by hardon1(m): 7:14pm On Apr 29
Treble99:
VDM talks too much

He will soon expire... It's just a matter of time. Trust me

3 Likes

Re: “it’s Don Jazzy’s Fault That Wizkid Called Him An Influencer” - Verydarkman Says by schoolboymatt(m): 7:14pm On Apr 29
nairavsdollars:
grin
Re: “it’s Don Jazzy’s Fault That Wizkid Called Him An Influencer” - Verydarkman Says by Sccarrr: 7:17pm On Apr 29
noble2faith:

U dey craze.

Na only money and fame he get pass me. Wizkid no be my mate for age.
😹 na your senior

1 Like

Re: “it’s Don Jazzy’s Fault That Wizkid Called Him An Influencer” - Verydarkman Says by Onogiede(m): 7:20pm On Apr 29
CountinBlessins:

You are an illiterate.. for you to compare Wizkid to Donjazzy , you are exactly the type of tout that Nairaland produces. Very uncouth , crude, garage brought up unintelligent things that pollute this forum..

I am sure you don't even have data to watch the video because you hustle free basics only. .

How dare you compare Wizkid to Donjazzy?. Do you even know what legendary is?

All these keke riders and motor park thugs that Tecno and Infinix have allowed to access the internet have just ruined this forum for us.. angry

Imagine me having to explain to this bus conductor why he should not compare Wizkid to Don jazzy ?
.Kai people have suffered o angry
am here to defend that entity you actually oppressing out here, how dare you, if you are rich is simple for ur pocket,. stop bullying someone u can't help, God only honor those that are humble.

3 Likes

Re: “it’s Don Jazzy’s Fault That Wizkid Called Him An Influencer” - Verydarkman Says by tolue42(m): 7:20pm On Apr 29
CountinBlessins:

You are an illiterate.. for you to compare Wizkid to Donjazzy , you are exactly the type of tout that Nairaland produces. Very uncouth , crude, garage brought up unintelligent things that pollute this forum..

I am sure you don't even have data to watch the video because you hustle free basics only. .

How dare you compare Wizkid to Donjazzy?. Do you even know what legendary is?

All these keke riders and motor park thugs that Tecno and Infinix have allowed to access the internet have just ruined this forum for us.. angry

Imagine me having to explain to this bus conductor why he should not compare Wizkid to Don jazzy ?
.Kai people have suffered o angry

Both of you are wrong, you can't compare Wizkid to Don baba in terms of being a producer ( the biggest producer in Africa).

When it comes to singing music category, you can never ever compare Don baba to Wizkid..

They are in different categories.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “it’s Don Jazzy’s Fault That Wizkid Called Him An Influencer” - Verydarkman Says by Ogaonos: 7:20pm On Apr 29
Solofresh2:
They are on the same level but wizkid get bad mouth sha
They not on the same level only gen z think so bcoz of No proper history documentary on the current naija music.
If u know the industry from 2000 This is quite upsettIng
Don jazzy revolutionize Afrobeats with dbanj ND Mohits after keke ogungbe with 2fAce ND Kennis music Stated the movement
Wizkid,burna boy, ND Davido are benefactors .shey u see this international featuring na dbanj ND Don jazzy pave the way. It all started from Mr endowed remix featuring Snoop Dogg then dbanj bold move with Kanye West and Kanye West signing of MOhits .
That first artiste dem over try despite the Alaba piracy wahala they still dey push to create, professionalise, and build a Music Industry without govt support. It sad they not being appreciated.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: “it’s Don Jazzy’s Fault That Wizkid Called Him An Influencer” - Verydarkman Says by dickson2000(m): 7:22pm On Apr 29
Hohaiiiode:
Who is an influencer, Nigerians are just unintelligent, celebrities are influencers that is why brands pay them for advert and publicity/ but una d change meaning of things for here sha . Even wizkid is an influencer that is why glo paid him to influence the public to choose glo…. If he said don jazzy is a content creator…. Is different ball game . Which is not even wrong or a lie. Musicians create music, there create content online. Record short videos with their phones and post on TikTok and Instagram. All this are content .
I'm sorry bro but you're the unintelligent one here. Do you know what "context" means? If you do, then you'd know that Wizkid's statement was insulting and condescending. Don jazzy isn't and would never be Wizkid's mate. Where was Wizkid 25 years ago when Don and the likes were rigorously pushing the industry till it evolved to become what it is today? How many artists has Wizkid groomed or made successful?Don deservingly earned the status and respect he commands today and Wizkid should have some respect.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: “it’s Don Jazzy’s Fault That Wizkid Called Him An Influencer” - Verydarkman Says by efeedemo: 7:22pm On Apr 29
Hohaiiiode:
Who is an influencer, Nigerians are just unintelligent, celebrities are influencers that is why brands pay them for advert and publicity/ but una d change meaning of things for here sha . Even wizkid is an influencer that is why glo paid him to influence the public to choose glo…. If he said don jazzy is a content creator…. Is different ball game . Which is not even wrong or a lie. Musicians create music, there create content online. Record short videos with their phones and post on TikTok and Instagram. All this are content .

Exactly! I don't see the uproar in this at all!!

1 Like

Re: “it’s Don Jazzy’s Fault That Wizkid Called Him An Influencer” - Verydarkman Says by VinnyBaba: 7:22pm On Apr 29
If Wizkid called Don Jazzy an Influencer, It's actually TRUE. undecided

I saw Don Jazzy talking Jnr Pope and Nollywood recently.
Why will an Acclaimed Music Producer delve into such Matters? sad sad

1 Like

Re: “it’s Don Jazzy’s Fault That Wizkid Called Him An Influencer” - Verydarkman Says by Hohaiiiode(m): 7:25pm On Apr 29
dickson2000:
I'm sorry bro but you're the unintelligent one here. Do you know what what "context" means? If you do, then you'd know that Wizkid's statement was insulting and condescending. Don jazzy isn't and would never be Wizkid's mate. Where was Wizkid 25 years ago when Don and the likes were rigorously pushing the industry till it evolved to become what it is today? How many artists has Wizkid groomed or made successful?Don deservingly earned the status and respect he commands today and Wizkid should have some respect.
yes I am unintelligent enough to know that truly donjazzy is a content creator, a music producer, a singer an actor , a business man and more.
Re: “it’s Don Jazzy’s Fault That Wizkid Called Him An Influencer” - Verydarkman Says by VinnyBaba: 7:27pm On Apr 29
Ogaonos:
They not on the same level only gen z think so bcoz of No proper history documentary on the current naija music.
If u know the industry from 2000 This is quite upsettIng
Don jazzy revolutionize Afrobeats with dbanj ND Mohits after keke ogungbe with 2fAce ND Kennis music Stated the movement
Wizkid,burna boy, ND Davido are benefactors .shey u see this international featuring na dbanj ND Don jazzy pave the way. It all started from Mr endowed remix featuring Snoop Dogg then dbanj bold move with Kanye West and Kanye West signing of MOhits .
That first artiste dem over try despite the Alaba piracy wahala they still dey push to create, professionalise, and build a Music Industry without govt support. It sad they not being appreciated.

Don Jazzy did NOT support Dbanj fully then. undecided

Though, both Men tried.

But, WIZKID Made International Collaboration between Naija Artistes and American Artistes Easier for Peeps like Rema, Omah Lay, Fireboy,etc. smiley smiley
Re: “it’s Don Jazzy’s Fault That Wizkid Called Him An Influencer” - Verydarkman Says by richie240: 7:29pm On Apr 29
Hohaiiiode:
My bloda d tin taya person o.
I even think say wizkid insult donJazzy o, i nor know say na yeye tin sef.

I blv VDM is speaking from a place of ignorance/prejuduce. Its either he doesnt understand thr full meaning of 'influencer' or he's prejudiced.

All celebrities are influencers!!!
If u've not reach influencer status, u are yet to be a celebrity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “it’s Don Jazzy’s Fault That Wizkid Called Him An Influencer” - Verydarkman Says by funkemary(f): 7:30pm On Apr 29
Disrespect of the highest order. Well I trust don Baba he will just laugh over it
Re: “it’s Don Jazzy’s Fault That Wizkid Called Him An Influencer” - Verydarkman Says by jimmyvic(m): 7:30pm On Apr 29
This minute VDM is making a whole lot of sense and the next minute, he is ranting uncontrollably.

Must you put your mouth in everything??

2 Likes

Re: “it’s Don Jazzy’s Fault That Wizkid Called Him An Influencer” - Verydarkman Says by PepeXKermit: 7:33pm On Apr 29
nairavsdollars:

Is he dirtier than your smelly pussay?
Re: “it’s Don Jazzy’s Fault That Wizkid Called Him An Influencer” - Verydarkman Says by Judd007: 7:37pm On Apr 29
Them say VDM de sell him gbola, na true?
Re: “it’s Don Jazzy’s Fault That Wizkid Called Him An Influencer” - Verydarkman Says by dickson2000(m): 7:39pm On Apr 29
Hohaiiiode:
yes I am unintelligent enough to know that truly donjazzy is a content creator, a music producer, a singer an actor , a business man and more.
Don Jazzy is a top notch business man and a core entrepreneur. That he uses his platform to help artists and content creators across board doesn't make him an influencer. Wizkid calling Don an influencer is contextually abusive, demeaning and derogatory. Respect to all the influencers out there and I don't mean to undermine their efforts but Don isn't an influencer just because he lends his platform to help people. Wizkid and his charlatans should know that even his helper who made him respects and regards Don.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “it’s Don Jazzy’s Fault That Wizkid Called Him An Influencer” - Verydarkman Says by CountinBlessins(m): 7:40pm On Apr 29
tolue42:

Both of you are wrong, you can't compare Wizkid to Don baba in terms of being a producer ( the biggest producer in Africa).

When it comes to singing music category, you can never ever compare Don baba to Wizkid..

They are in different categories.

You need to go back to school and graduate bro
Re: “it’s Don Jazzy’s Fault That Wizkid Called Him An Influencer” - Verydarkman Says by jayce232: 7:42pm On Apr 29
VinnyBaba:

Though, both Men tried.

But, WIZKID Made International Collaboration between Naija Artistes and American Artistes Easier for Peeps like Rema, Omah Lay, Fireboy,etc. smiley smiley
Please shut up if u have nothing sensible to say. Which day banky W bring wizkid up for here that day? A lot of u wizkid fans naturally lack respect
Re: “it’s Don Jazzy’s Fault That Wizkid Called Him An Influencer” - Verydarkman Says by madjune(m): 7:44pm On Apr 29
There's an old local saying which goes thus,

"When an elder stoops down to play
With children for too long; the children
Will start to treat him like their
Playmate."

It's nobody's fault. You can only blame Don Jazzy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “it’s Don Jazzy’s Fault That Wizkid Called Him An Influencer” - Verydarkman Says by yad2eidi: 7:46pm On Apr 29
i no see wetin this wiz dey sing sef. akpi better pass am
Re: “it’s Don Jazzy’s Fault That Wizkid Called Him An Influencer” - Verydarkman Says by yad2eidi: 7:46pm On Apr 29
i no see wetin this wiz dey sing sef. akpi better pass ammm
Re: “it’s Don Jazzy’s Fault That Wizkid Called Him An Influencer” - Verydarkman Says by Undisputed147: 7:46pm On Apr 29
common sense u no get. For you to talk this kind thing e clear say no sense for ur head
Freshtruth:
Wizkid just want to be on the news he has been singing Nonsense since the past 7years and nobody send his songs again na to chase clout na remain.
He gather mind tag Don't jazzy inflencer if no be say Dbanj misbehave them for kW who be wizkid? Even small Rema is now bigger than wizkid you feel say na Dodo to sing for Balloon do or ceremony
Re: “it’s Don Jazzy’s Fault That Wizkid Called Him An Influencer” - Verydarkman Says by VinnyBaba: 7:47pm On Apr 29
jayce232:

Please shut up if u have nothing sensible to say. Which day banky W bring wizkid up for here that day? A lot of u people naturally lack respect

Wizkid sang Ojuelegba in 2015 and Drake started to try to collaborate with him. sad

It was the FIRST time a Top American Artiste would start famzing a Nigerian Singer. smiley

Since that time, the likes of Ed Sheeran, Chris Brown, Future, etc started famzing Nigerian Singers.
Even Recently, Rihanna was Begging Tems and Aray Starr for features. smiley

All these are the LEGACY OF WIZKID. cool smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “it’s Don Jazzy’s Fault That Wizkid Called Him An Influencer” - Verydarkman Says by tolue42(m): 7:49pm On Apr 29
CountinBlessins:

You need to go back to school and graduate bro

Stop confusing yourself.. Why not say Dj Khaled or Dr Dre are better singers than Akon.

How will you be comparing a producer to an artist or Vise versa.

Abi Don baba is a better singer than Rema
Re: “it’s Don Jazzy’s Fault That Wizkid Called Him An Influencer” - Verydarkman Says by plumcomm: 7:50pm On Apr 29
How old was this one when mohits started and you see him talking as if he and wizkid self be set.
Re: “it’s Don Jazzy’s Fault That Wizkid Called Him An Influencer” - Verydarkman Says by OlaHolla: 7:57pm On Apr 29
VinnyBaba:

Though, both Men tried.

Many things said here may stem from opinionated views but this your first line is gidi gan o..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yemi Alade's Reponse To Fan's Drawing Of Her / Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today / Toyin Aimakhu Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Comic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.