Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,354 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

“it’s Don Jazzy’s Fault That Wizkid Called Him An Influencer” - Verydarkman Says - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “it’s Don Jazzy’s Fault That Wizkid Called Him An Influencer” - Verydarkman Says (28712 Views)

See The "Ratel" Tattoo Verydarkman Got That Got People Taking (video, Picture) / It Is Olamide’s Fault That He Got Compared To “baby Rema” – Here’s Why / It's Don Jazzy Again As He Shared Picture Of New Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “it’s Don Jazzy’s Fault That Wizkid Called Him An Influencer” - Verydarkman Says by unscripted(m): 9:44pm On Apr 29
Sccarrr:
how many years the influencerdonjazzy collect from him? because of small stature abi...I'm sure na your bros him b sef
when Don jazzy and dbanj decide industry wizkid never was maybe 10 years old ..
Re: “it’s Don Jazzy’s Fault That Wizkid Called Him An Influencer” - Verydarkman Says by dickson2000(m): 9:52pm On Apr 29
Hohaiiiode:
Mr context ! Is don jazzy an influencer or not? Do jazzy himself have spoken about younger artist making content regularly to make them self relevant for a long time. He gave example of portable zazuu. Do you know why a lot of you fight and quarrel over nothing? You try to bring your so call context to every statement and conversation.
Maybe you should work on your comprehension. "lol never chatting to anyone signed to an influencer" means what to you who feels context is irrelevant ? If you lack conception, I'll help you out. Your Idol, Wizkid meant he can't demean his level or lower his status to banter words with someone signed to an influencer.
An influencer in the context of your idolo's text is someone whom he Wizkid feels doesn't worth his engagement or someone below his class. I hope you were able to grasp it

1 Like

Re: “it’s Don Jazzy’s Fault That Wizkid Called Him An Influencer” - Verydarkman Says by Teeklef(m): 9:56pm On Apr 29
Xpol:
This shows say no be every body be senseless. Yet some go still argue with you on this.

Even as big as Ronaldo and Messi be they're still influencers, wetin con bring problem say Don jazzy is called one.
The context.
Re: “it’s Don Jazzy’s Fault That Wizkid Called Him An Influencer” - Verydarkman Says by 99thEnemy(m): 9:59pm On Apr 29
Sccarrr:
how many years the influencerdonjazzy collect from him? because of small stature abi...I'm sure na your bros him b sef
41 - 34

7 years only oh!

1 Like

Re: “it’s Don Jazzy’s Fault That Wizkid Called Him An Influencer” - Verydarkman Says by Sccarrr: 10:07pm On Apr 29
unscripted:
when Don jazzy and dbanj decide industry wizkid never was maybe 10 years old ..
stop capping nonsense

1 Like

Re: “it’s Don Jazzy’s Fault That Wizkid Called Him An Influencer” - Verydarkman Says by Akanoaaa(m): 10:07pm On Apr 29
CountinBlessins:

You are an illiterate.. for you to compare Wizkid to Donjazzy , you are exactly the type of tout that Nairaland produces. Very uncouth , crude, garage brought up unintelligent things that pollute this forum..

I am sure you don't even have data to watch the video because you hustle free basics only. .

How dare you compare Wizkid to Donjazzy?. Do you even know what legendary is?

All these keke riders and motor park thugs that Tecno and Infinix have allowed to access the internet have just ruined this forum for us.. angry

Imagine me having to explain to this bus conductor why he should not compare Wizkid to Don jazzy ?
.Kai people have suffered o angry

Please take it easy on the small boy hahah
Re: “it’s Don Jazzy’s Fault That Wizkid Called Him An Influencer” - Verydarkman Says by chatinent: 10:19pm On Apr 29
VDM should avoid putting himself in problematic situations always. Some things he talks about aren't his business.

1 Like

Re: “it’s Don Jazzy’s Fault That Wizkid Called Him An Influencer” - Verydarkman Says by AllenSpencer: 11:02pm On Apr 29
How can you have money and people still insult you for free without consequences?

Don Jazzy should put a bag on Wiz’s head and send him back to God.
Re: “it’s Don Jazzy’s Fault That Wizkid Called Him An Influencer” - Verydarkman Says by emperor4love(m): 11:08pm On Apr 29
Solofresh2:
Wizkid and don jazzy are on the same level idiot
It's obvious you just described your profession online(conductor) and am very sure I will feed you with your family members combined.
See this mumu dey call me illiterate on top don jazzy who no even know your papa
I will employed your family and they will work under me idiot
why u de reply am,as wizkid big e no reach there eyes,the no even compare burna to wizzy, wizzy na one man squad and lion,every release Is a banger, guy na talented musician, thing way elumelu see make friend with wizzy, them tink say big men nd yoppy deals with tout ,before tony elumelu do things with wizzy, e means say wizkid no be thug fr music,nigga is classical
Re: “it’s Don Jazzy’s Fault That Wizkid Called Him An Influencer” - Verydarkman Says by emperor4love(m): 11:17pm On Apr 29
AllenSpencer:
How can you have money and people still insult you for free without consequences?

de play
Re: “it’s Don Jazzy’s Fault That Wizkid Called Him An Influencer” - Verydarkman Says by Coolboy009: 11:48pm On Apr 29
noble2faith:

U dey craze.

Na only money and fame he get pass me. Wizkid no be my mate for age.
oga age na ordinary number, person wey get money na him be senior o.
Re: “it’s Don Jazzy’s Fault That Wizkid Called Him An Influencer” - Verydarkman Says by Coolboy009: 11:55pm On Apr 29
AllenSpencer:

oga u are making no sense, stop smoking expired weed.
Re: “it’s Don Jazzy’s Fault That Wizkid Called Him An Influencer” - Verydarkman Says by ericmor: 2:27am On Apr 30
Sccarrr:

Even if it is a day, you can't buy that with all the money in the world. Outside that, Don jazzy paved the way for artist like wizzy and the rest of them you now see their music doing well abroad. Check the word legendary, Don jazzy and D banj are the real one in the music industry
Re: “it’s Don Jazzy’s Fault That Wizkid Called Him An Influencer” - Verydarkman Says by etrange: 2:53am On Apr 30
What's up with WizKid? Is he about to release an album? I don't understand this recent stream of invective.
Re: “it’s Don Jazzy’s Fault That Wizkid Called Him An Influencer” - Verydarkman Says by Ishilove: 3:32am On Apr 30
Is this fellow not the same individual that had his sex tape trending last year? Since when did he become an authority on anything??

Why do we like giving mediocrity a platform on this country??

2 Likes

Re: “it’s Don Jazzy’s Fault That Wizkid Called Him An Influencer” - Verydarkman Says by Ikemba007: 4:40am On Apr 30
Solofresh2:
They are on the same level but wizkid get bad mouth sha

Which same level? They're only on same level with his offpsrings; Tiwa Savage, Ayra Starr, Rema, etc.
Re: “it’s Don Jazzy’s Fault That Wizkid Called Him An Influencer” - Verydarkman Says by OChimex: 4:48am On Apr 30
Treble99:
VDM talks too much

Na English hard una Nigerians, Don Jazzy is an influencer, if you doubt, take your dictionary and check the meaning of influencer and see that's what Don Jazzy is.
Same way peter obi called Tunde Ednut Blogger he denied he was a blogger, but he is a blogger. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: “it’s Don Jazzy’s Fault That Wizkid Called Him An Influencer” - Verydarkman Says by Obierika(m): 5:12am On Apr 30
CountinBlessins:

You are an illiterate.. for you to compare Wizkid to Donjazzy , you are exactly the type of tout that Nairaland produces. Very uncouth , crude, garage brought up unintelligent things that pollute this forum..

I am sure you don't even have data to watch the video because you hustle free basics only. .

How dare you compare Wizkid to Donjazzy?. Do you even know what legendary is?

All these keke riders and motor park thugs that Tecno and Infinix have allowed to access the internet have just ruined this forum for us.. angry

Imagine me having to explain to this bus conductor why he should not compare Wizkid to Don jazzy ?

.Kai people have suffered o angry

Shey you and this guy wey you quote get quarrel before ni?
Re: “it’s Don Jazzy’s Fault That Wizkid Called Him An Influencer” - Verydarkman Says by Ogaonos: 5:36am On Apr 30
hstar:

Where would you put ID Cabasa?

Where would you place him?

ID CABASA IS IN THE SAME LEVEL WITH DON JAZZY. WHEN U TALKING ABOUT PPLE THAT IMPACTED ND BUILD THE INDUSTRY
Re: “it’s Don Jazzy’s Fault That Wizkid Called Him An Influencer” - Verydarkman Says by Ogaonos: 6:15am On Apr 30
VinnyBaba:

Don Jazzy did NOT support Dbanj fully then. undecided

Though, both Men tried.

But, WIZKID Made International Collaboration between Naija Artistes and American Artistes Easier for Peeps like Rema, Omah Lay, Fireboy,etc. smiley smiley
you right but without dbanj collabo with Snoop Dogg ND move with Kanye west(in which Kanye West saw that Snoop Dogg collaboration motivated Kanye to sign them) am saying this for gen z to know. The sweat, tear, and effort the first artiste made .they allowed younger artiste to take over like them Wizkid,burna boy Davido ,mocheddah .is not right to disrespect them
They (top 3) was handed over to push the industry higher. They succeeded in the international aspect but are failing in defining what afrobeat. Wizkid ND other artiste are distancing themselves from afrobeats .they are confusing foreign audience, artiste ND media about the music genre. And has it own negative effect .because they interested ND I asking bcoz they want to understand the sound
Afrobeats is just fusing different African instrument to make a sound or fusing African instrument with foreign(could be Asian, Latino, Arab or western) .instrument to make a unique beat.

Lastly my fear is afrobeat might end up like reggae. Due to focusing on American market only. They nt evening doing it well in their collaboration.ESP DAVIDO YOU NEED FEATURE WHITE ARTISTE TO BREAK INTO THE WHITE MUSIC MARKET
ESP SOFT ROCK ARTISTE

SECONDLY TOO MUCH FOCUSING ON AMERICAN MARKET AS IT OWN PITFALLS. AFROBEATS GO BREAK ENTER AMERICA AUDIENCE THEY WILL ROCK IT FOR TWO YEARS ,GET TIRED ND IT WILL FADED .IT HAPPEN TO RAGGAE, ELECTRIC SONG :DJ GUETTA) AND WE WILL BE BACK TO SQUARE ONE LOCAL CHAMPION

THE WISE WAY IS TO START EXPOIRING THE ASIA AND LATIN AMERICA MARKET. ON ONE HAND WHILE AMERICAN MARKEY ON THEOTHER HAND.
WHY THOSE TWO MARKETS ARE AMERCIAN MUSIC INDUSTRY SECONDARY MARKET IF AM LYING STUDY ARTISTE LIKE TAYLOR SWIFT,RIHANNA CONCRET TOURS PATTERN. EG FOR ANYA STARR TO BE STRONG LIKE RIHANNA, SHAKIRA JENNIFER LOPEZ SHE NEED TO BREAK INTO THIS TWO MARKET ON ONE HAND AND AMERICIAN MARKET.

THE BEAUTY OF THIS STRATEGY IS SOME ARTISTE MIGHT NOT BE POPULAR IN THE WEST BUT POPULAR IN ASIA OR LATINO. LIKE PERSON FIT DEY KWARA STATE AND HIS OR HER DEBUT MUSIC GO TREND FOR ASIA OR LATINO. BUT NT TRENDING ON WESTERN MARKETS
AND WHEN AFROBEAT FADED IN AMERICAN MARKET IT WILL BE HARD FOR AFROBEAT TO FADED INTERNATIONALLY LIKE RAGGAE because OF THOSE TWO MARKET

2 Likes

Re: “it’s Don Jazzy’s Fault That Wizkid Called Him An Influencer” - Verydarkman Says by verdade: 6:34am On Apr 30
Solofresh2:
They are on the same level but wizkid get bad mouth sha

You sound stupid
Re: “it’s Don Jazzy’s Fault That Wizkid Called Him An Influencer” - Verydarkman Says by SonofElElyonRet: 7:21am On Apr 30
He should stop making silly videos and skits... sometimes he truly acts like a clown in some videos.. there was one he did of a girl grabbing his privates etc... he brought the disrespect himself though very rude of that small boy
Re: “it’s Don Jazzy’s Fault That Wizkid Called Him An Influencer” - Verydarkman Says by SonofElElyonRet: 7:25am On Apr 30
Re: “it’s Don Jazzy’s Fault That Wizkid Called Him An Influencer” - Verydarkman Says by Solofresh2: 8:01am On Apr 30
verdade:

You sound stupid
Your father sound stupid
Re: “it’s Don Jazzy’s Fault That Wizkid Called Him An Influencer” - Verydarkman Says by Solofresh2: 8:04am On Apr 30
Ikemba007:

Which same level? They're only on same level with his offpsrings; Tiwa Savage, Ayra Starr, Rema, etc.
Is like you don't know wizkid
Re: “it’s Don Jazzy’s Fault That Wizkid Called Him An Influencer” - Verydarkman Says by Solofresh2: 8:10am On Apr 30
emperor4love:
why u de reply am,as wizkid big e no reach there eyes,the no even compare burna to wizzy, wizzy na one man squad and lion,every release Is a banger, guy na talented musician, thing way elumelu see make friend with wizzy, them tink say big men nd yoppy deals with tout ,before tony elumelu do things with wizzy, e means say wizkid no be thug fr music,nigga is classical
Most of them don't even know wizkid.Imagine one idiot comparing wizkid to ayra Starr,rema etc
Even Don jazzy know say wizkid is big.
Imagine someone I can feed calling me a conductor lol
They think everyone is poor on nairaland.Even Reno omokiri get nairaland account but I no wan expose am
Re: “it’s Don Jazzy’s Fault That Wizkid Called Him An Influencer” - Verydarkman Says by Sccarrr: 8:24am On Apr 30
ericmor:

Even if it is a day, you can't buy that with all the money in the world. Outside that, Don jazzy paved the way for artist like wizzy and the rest of them you now see their music doing well abroad. Check the word legendary, Don jazzy and D banj are the real one in the music industry
he no pave any way for nobody but himself and his team..quit lying
Re: “it’s Don Jazzy’s Fault That Wizkid Called Him An Influencer” - Verydarkman Says by Magnetic010: 9:29am On Apr 30
Hohaiiiode:
Who is an influencer, Nigerians are just unintelligent, celebrities are influencers that is why brands pay them for advert and publicity/ but una d change meaning of things for here sha . Even wizkid is an influencer that is why glo paid him to influence the public to choose glo…. If he said don jazzy is a content creator…. Is different ball game . Which is not even wrong or a lie. Musicians create music, there create content online. Record short videos with their phones and post on TikTok and Instagram. All this are content .
oshe mr intelligent by your definition even whizkid is a content creator because music too is content.
Re: “it’s Don Jazzy’s Fault That Wizkid Called Him An Influencer” - Verydarkman Says by PaNnamdi: 10:34am On Apr 30
noble2faith:

U dey craze.

Na only money and fame he get pass me. Wizkid no be my mate for age.
And those two are importantgrin even ur wife sef go dump u for wizzy anyway anytime
Re: “it’s Don Jazzy’s Fault That Wizkid Called Him An Influencer” - Verydarkman Says by emperor4love(m): 11:18am On Apr 30
Solofresh2:
Most of them don't even know wizkid.Imagine one idiot comparing wizkid to ayra Starr,rema etc
Even Don jazzy know say wizkid is big.
Imagine someone I can feed calling me a conductor lol
They think everyone is poor on nairaland.Even Reno omokiri get nairaland account but I no wan expose am
Baba liv this werey,omo de guy music na inspiration if u listen deep and the lyrics
Re: “it’s Don Jazzy’s Fault That Wizkid Called Him An Influencer” - Verydarkman Says by Tunmise80: 11:21am On Apr 30
Lmao 🤣🤣

No vex, leave him
[quote author=Obierika post=129703788][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lanre Gentry And Son, Juwon Spend Time Together (photo) / John Okafor: Mr Ibu Has Stroke / Christy Daniels Weds Chisom Obinna Onyeke: Teni Performs (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.