Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,244 members, 7,829,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

High School Student Allegedly Commits Suicide Over Unwanted Pregnancy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / High School Student Allegedly Commits Suicide Over Unwanted Pregnancy (21453 Views)

Adamu Garaba: Peter Obi Struggled To Read Like A Primary School Student / 'Bandits Treated Us Well' - Baptist School Student Freed On Health Grounds / Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: High School Student Allegedly Commits Suicide Over Unwanted Pregnancy by aestake: 6:08pm On Apr 29
Gbadugbakun:

If I leave dem would you become my girlfriend?
But e no tight nao.
Re: High School Student Allegedly Commits Suicide Over Unwanted Pregnancy by CJStarz: 6:08pm On Apr 29
Gbadugbakun:

So says someone who would still have sex before the end of today. Funny hypocrite.

If you sha have any sister or friend between 13-15 please link her to me because they are the sweetest. They are naive, tight and would do anything for you.

Am not a hypocrite so am not ashamed to say what I want.
That makes you a paedophile. A jail able offence
Re: High School Student Allegedly Commits Suicide Over Unwanted Pregnancy by CJStarz: 6:09pm On Apr 29
Gbadugbakun:

All women love sex even the ugliest ones with borehole totó sef like am die. I choose unripe and naive teenage girls because I don't want to drown and get lost in the totó of of and evening newspaper.
Are you proud saying this? Speaks volumes of your mental state
Re: High School Student Allegedly Commits Suicide Over Unwanted Pregnancy by Gbadugbakun(m): 6:14pm On Apr 29
EreluRoz:
I'm not a teenager, you love teenagers
I want to leave them and date you. That's the deal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: High School Student Allegedly Commits Suicide Over Unwanted Pregnancy by Fryx: 6:17pm On Apr 29
hilaryCU:

He meant fear of the" parents" likely made her commit suicide

I understand. But it’s also possible that someone gave her the drug with the conviction that it will abort the baby.
Re: High School Student Allegedly Commits Suicide Over Unwanted Pregnancy by EreluRoz: 6:22pm On Apr 29
Gbadugbakun:

I want to leave them and date you. That's the deal
I'm 60+
Re: High School Student Allegedly Commits Suicide Over Unwanted Pregnancy by Gbadugbakun(m): 6:29pm On Apr 29
EreluRoz:
I'm 60+
I don't believe you. Aa 60+ old woman would not have the time to engage people young enough to be her grandkids on a daily basis.

I cannot access my Nairaland email can I post my WhatsApp number then remove it once you copy it?
Re: High School Student Allegedly Commits Suicide Over Unwanted Pregnancy by ofuonyebi: 6:47pm On Apr 29
the Bible has always declare.....
Ladies wait for time to chop the sweet apple

there is time to eat hot cucumber under heaven

it is forbidden for all unripe age to avoid sudden death like this painful one

RIP
Re: High School Student Allegedly Commits Suicide Over Unwanted Pregnancy by descarado: 7:03pm On Apr 29
CJStarz:

She might not have opened up to her mom or teacher
Her mum may have been an obstacle depending on her beliefs and strictness.

A close friend who may tell a senior.

Parents should endeavour to be their children's first and best friends. Kids may disappoint but who holy pass. Parents were also led astray during their own time at one point or the other.

1 Like

Re: High School Student Allegedly Commits Suicide Over Unwanted Pregnancy by Focusmind: 7:24pm On Apr 29
Amuluonyenaego:
Nawaooo, na fear of the parents o
Absolutely!

As a parents, we should be the best friends to our kids. This would give them the courage to tell and share anything with us, no matter how bad the news may be.
Re: High School Student Allegedly Commits Suicide Over Unwanted Pregnancy by seanery: 8:12pm On Apr 29
Cant waste my RIP
Re: High School Student Allegedly Commits Suicide Over Unwanted Pregnancy by kernniejay(m): 8:23pm On Apr 29
IrepChrist:
It's well, low libido can be a blessing. If your married partner is not complaining. Sex I repeat is the weakness of this generation.
Re: High School Student Allegedly Commits Suicide Over Unwanted Pregnancy by odun99(f): 9:03pm On Apr 29
viraleye:
High school student allegedly commits suicide over unwanted pregnancy

https://eyesoflagos.com/2024/04/29/high-school-student-allegedly-commits-suicide-over-unwanted-pregnancy/
What a beautiful girl...ha!
Let's teach these our girls the right Morales in a friendly manner...
NOT sayings like "I will kill you if you ever get pregnant"... I'm sure she killed herself because of the fear of parents.
What a promising young pretty girl... Pregnancy is a small thing abeg
Re: High School Student Allegedly Commits Suicide Over Unwanted Pregnancy by Sicklebear28: 9:34pm On Apr 29
DaniellaDokubo:
Oh dear

Hmmmmm...and the thing sweet am when she dey do am undecided
Re: High School Student Allegedly Commits Suicide Over Unwanted Pregnancy by alphaNomega: 3:41am On Apr 30
IrepChrist:
It's well, low libido can be a blessing. If your married partner is not complaining. Sex I repeat is the weakness of this generation.
low libido is a curse, stop consoling yourself
Re: High School Student Allegedly Commits Suicide Over Unwanted Pregnancy by CJStarz: 7:04am On Apr 30
descarado:

Her mum may have been an obstacle depending on her beliefs and strictness.

A close friend who may tell a senior.

Parents should endeavour to be their children's first and best friends. Kids may disappoint but who holy pass. Parents were also led astray during their own time at one point or the other.

You're absolutely right
Re: High School Student Allegedly Commits Suicide Over Unwanted Pregnancy by UNNGRADUATEEE: 7:51am On Apr 30
marlow1962:
Lol
A foolish girl and more.

Anyone that can take their own life, is the most stupidest person ever.
Don't speak like that. The vicissitudes of life hasn't visited you yet, I pray it visit you abundantly so you can change your thinking!
Re: High School Student Allegedly Commits Suicide Over Unwanted Pregnancy by Freshboi316(m): 8:11am On Apr 30
Go school na boyfriend house them go go or parties on Saturday and Sunday evening. Useless generations
Re: High School Student Allegedly Commits Suicide Over Unwanted Pregnancy by Alsenora: 8:17am On Apr 30
One can't say precisely she was never talked to or aware of the implications of her actions. Path taken in life is often from choice however the counsel given. The end result should be pondered by the living who are prone to commit same mistake, especially the girl child and their irresponsible boy friends.
descarado:
Nobody was close to her to counsel her
Re: High School Student Allegedly Commits Suicide Over Unwanted Pregnancy by marlow1962(m): 10:09am On Apr 30
UNNGRADUATEEE:
Don't speak like that. The vicissitudes of life hasn't visited you yet, I pray it visit you abundantly so you can change your thinking!
Forget your trash talk. Anybody that has the mind to take his or her own life is a bloody fool.
Yes people are are going through a lot, but having the guts to take your own life makes that person a total fool.
Re: High School Student Allegedly Commits Suicide Over Unwanted Pregnancy by IrepChrist: 10:34am On Apr 30
alphaNomega:
low libido is a curse, stop consoling yourself

Its a blessing atleast you will have a self control.
Re: High School Student Allegedly Commits Suicide Over Unwanted Pregnancy by garfield1: 2:00am On May 01
IrepChrist:

How and why
Re: High School Student Allegedly Commits Suicide Over Unwanted Pregnancy by charlsecy(m): 2:04pm On May 01
EreluRoz:
Sad and the useless boy will continue living his life.
Unnecessary post.
Re: High School Student Allegedly Commits Suicide Over Unwanted Pregnancy by alphaNomega: 1:29am On May 02
IrepChrist:

ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Congratulates Anthony Joshua, FG To Invite Him Soon / Buhari Estate Is Our Property, Occupied By Police Officers, Not Armed Men - NPF / Abure Re-elected As LP National Chairman, 5 Arrested By Police At Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.