Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

How To Check 2024 JAMB Results Via SMS - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Check 2024 JAMB Results Via SMS (18137 Views)

Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces / "Has Snake Swallowed Our JAMB Results?" - Candidates Ask JAMB / JAMB Results For 2018 UTME - Checking Thread Now Open (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Check 2024 JAMB Results Via SMS by Dyfynezz12(m): 7:47pm On Apr 29
Jamb that year
Re: How To Check 2024 JAMB Results Via SMS by Babastrong(m): 7:55pm On Apr 29
Life gats level. i had passed this level since 2008.

i wish our jambites success.
Re: How To Check 2024 JAMB Results Via SMS by Gr8mind07(m): 8:00pm On Apr 29
Idiot! learn to be civil during conversation. That's the least expected of a reasonable person.

I was not in any way dragging JAMB's standard. I was just trying to point out that i got my GRE results instantly that yearquote author=heykims post=129699546]
That means u are aged enough but still think like premordially. I blame the guy that evdn replied u, all u deserve is a silence.
JAMB manipulating results my foot, it's fools like u dragging the nation backwards, blackmailing their own institutions. [/quote]
Re: How To Check 2024 JAMB Results Via SMS by CharleyBright(m): 8:06pm On Apr 29
EasyGoingMan99:
Good evening, well-meaning Nigerians,

Please I need your help Sir. I need your help Ma.

My name is Olaoluwa. I am 32 and an O-Level holder. I had a car accident last year, lost my job, and became jobless for months.
Please help me; I am seriously hungry. The last time I ate was Saturday evening, and it was my remaining garri that I drank. I have not eaten any other food since Saturday evening other than the water that I have been drinking to gain some strength. I can no longer endure the hunger; my body is starting to shake. Please, my people, I am really sorry for begging, but it is just that I am starving to death. Please, someone should help me with something to eat, no matter the amount. I don't mind. I will always appreciate you. I am starving. I know things are very hard these days. Anything you have to spare, I would really appreciate.

I live at No. 26, Osuolale Street, Bode Olude, Ita-Elega, Abeokuta, Ogun State.

If you live near me, please invite me for lunch; I am dying of hunger. May you never lack the good things in life. Please have mercy on me and help me.

My phone number is 0 9 0 6 6 0 4 0 6 5 2

Please help me with any amount; #600 will do a lot for me at this time.

Please, my bank details are:

Access Bank PLC
0 0 2 4 8 6 9 3 2 3
My name is Olaoluwa

I want to sell my Vivo V3.

Price: 20k

Please buy my phone. I need to buy food. I am beginning to feel pain in my stomach.

This oloshi is still carrying this useless phone to peddle lies to scam people.
Werey thief

1 Like

Re: How To Check 2024 JAMB Results Via SMS by CharleyBright(m): 8:15pm On Apr 29
EasyGoingMan99:

You call me oloshi because I am begging for help? It's okay. I will not call you oloshi instead I will pray for you.

You will never be oloshi in Jesus name. And by God's grace, we will all be okay financially in Nigeria. Amen

Gbenu soun.
Oni ranu.
You have been peddling same narration of hunger and wanting to sell same phone for months. It is either you are lying or the phone is worthless and u are not hungry but trying to scam people. Are you not ashamed?

2 Likes

Re: How To Check 2024 JAMB Results Via SMS by heykims(m): 8:40pm On Apr 29
Gr8mind07:
Idiot! learn to be civil during conversation. That's the least expected of a reasonable person.

I was not in any way dragging JAMB's standard. I was just trying to point out that i got my GRE results instantly that yearquote author=heykims post=129699546]
That means u are aged enough but still think like premordially. I blame the guy that evdn replied u, all u deserve is a silence.
JAMB manipulating results my foot, it's fools like u dragging the nation backwards, blackmailing their own institutions.
Silence is all dudes like u deserve
Re: How To Check 2024 JAMB Results Via SMS by Charlex23(m): 9:20pm On Apr 29
Last year one small girl from Ekiti forged her jamb score and went viral. This year nobody should try that nonsense
Re: How To Check 2024 JAMB Results Via SMS by adefitim(m): 9:51pm On Apr 29
I hope we won’t hear or see any Mmesoma Ejike this year

2 Likes

Re: How To Check 2024 JAMB Results Via SMS by mystery22: 9:58pm On Apr 29
muhammaduyusufu:
Hopefully. No Mmesoma this year. Those Anambrans can cheat alot.
envious animal
Re: How To Check 2024 JAMB Results Via SMS by omoabike: 10:07pm On Apr 29
Gr8mind07:
Excep the procedures have changed over the time. My GRE score came up immediately after submission that year
My son’s SAT in December 2023 came 2 weeks after

2 Likes

Re: How To Check 2024 JAMB Results Via SMS by Schorlashipreg: 4:45am On Apr 30
How to Check JAMB result using result checking portal.

1. Visit the JAMB result checking portal you can see at https://edustuff.com.ng/jamb-result-checker-portal/

2. Input your JAMB Registration Number or email address.

3. Click on “Check My Result” or similar button.

4. Your result will be displayed on the screen.

atmos:
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has released the results of the 2024 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).

A staggering 1.94 million candidates participated in the examination, which took place across 118 towns and over 700 centres nationwide.

Prof. Ishaq Oloyede, the Registrar of JAMB, made the announcement regarding the release of the UTME results during a press conference held at the board’s headquarters in Bwari, Abuja, on Monday.

The examination spanned from Friday, April 19th, to Monday, April 29th, 2024.

According to statistics
▪︎ Number of results withheld- 64,624
▪︎ Number of candidates who scored 300 and above- 8,401
▪︎ Number of candidates who scored 250 and above - 77,070
▪︎ Number of candidates who scored 200 and above - 439,974
▪︎ Number of candidates who scored below 200- 1,402,490

How to check 2024 jamb result

Here is HOW TO CHECK YOUR 2024 UTME RESULTS

To check your 2024 UTME result, candidates can check their result via SMS by sending UTMERESULT to either 55019 or 66019 using the phone number they registered with.
Candidates should ensure that their line is recharged with at least 50 Naira, and a service fee will be deducted from JAMB.

Incase the phone number isn't available anymore, you can contact us for alternative way to help you check the jamb result 2024.

N:B: Candidates are advised to begin checking their results from tomorrow 30th of April, 2024
Re: How To Check 2024 JAMB Results Via SMS by Fearyourcreator: 7:35am On Apr 30
heykims:

JAMB manipulating results my foot, it's fools like u dragging the nation backwards, blackmailing their own institutions.
Open university CBT you see your results immediately.... So that person saying it's only in Nigeria you don't see results immediately... At least immediately after the whole exam is been conducted results pops up I no just understand peoples wahala... Manipulate result as how sef
Re: How To Check 2024 JAMB Results Via SMS by Fearyourcreator: 7:35am On Apr 30
ppogba:

What do you expect from people insulting their parents mates on Nairaland?
Am telling you ...
Re: How To Check 2024 JAMB Results Via SMS by DammyDarling: 7:42am On Apr 30
Mmesoma the Abracradaba from Ekiti? I thought she was from Anambra
Charlex23:
. Last year, one small girl from Ekiti forged her jamb score and went viral. This year nobody should try that nonsense
Re: How To Check 2024 JAMB Results Via SMS by DcoolestChristo(m): 10:16pm On May 01
Here's a Full Guide on How to Check Your Jamb Result with different methods in case you didn't understand the one above

Here - https://techsocial.com.ng/how-to-check-jamb-result/
Re: How To Check 2024 JAMB Results Via SMS by dicksonbright: 6:42pm On May 03
JAMB upgrade is real & legit, i want to use this medium to thank Mr. Franklin, one of the jamb official for making this a reality, he upgraded my score from 156 to 310. After many years of rewriting jamb it has not been easy, but finally I got it this time with the help of Mr Franklin thank you Sir for being there and I will forever be grateful to you, you can call or WhatsApp him on this number 08033591830 for assistance & for WAEC/NECO answer's 08033591830
Re: How To Check 2024 JAMB Results Via SMS by babydiiva(f): 12:44pm On May 05
No offence but aren't we d same nigerians who go around badmouthin d country yet we only make it worse by supportin these acts,instead of discouragin them

(1) (2) (Reply)

English Name For This Rodents / Federal Polytechnic Idah Kogi State Postutme 2012/2013 / Abia State University Graduating Students Spray Money (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.