Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,315 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

I Don’t Call People Or My Girlfriends.. And People Don’t Call Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Don’t Call People Or My Girlfriends.. And People Don’t Call Me (545 Views)

Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don’t Call People Or My Girlfriends.. And People Don’t Call Me by Bullfallo(m): 8:07pm On Apr 29
Outside of business calls. No other people calls me daily/weekly as a friendly calls neither do I call people or want them to even call me. It get to a point once my phone ring i’m 96% certain its business. And in most time I don’t pick strange numbers direct call because 95% of strange number for business comes through WhatsApp chats. If I don’t have your number i will not pick direct call. I’m a type of guy that hardly trust people or neither want people to change their behavior for me.

I have meant a lot of beautiful girls and at first i will be dying for them, one big problem is I don’t call and once I noticed i don’t like their behavior I will just pull back. Some of them will beg me to tell them what they did wrong and they can amend and change. But i will never tell them or even want them to change for me. Firstly I really don’t believe anybody can change and even if they can change I don’t want them to change for me, it looks fake and unreal to me. I only want people of their real self and true behavior, if you failed the behavior test for the the people i want it means we cannot be friend and you don’t need to first understand me and amends.

An example is if you do things I don’t like or says things I don’t like. I will ghost you. Most time people will say I don’t talk and some will say they are scared of people like me because if they offend them they won’t say anything and might act back or do evil in return.

I’m now in a friendship with this beautiful new girl who always call almost upto 10 times a day. The problem now is that she already complaining I don’t always call her and she is the one that always calls me. Also the painful part is I mostly don’t pick her calls or reply her chat. She felt I don’t love her which is not true. It might just means i’m not a friendly person and I don’t fit into that ideal of talking every other minutes or hours on the phone when there are absolutely nothing important to talk about. Seeing someone in person you will just talk flawlessly. But on the phone you might just be repeating something you have discussed before in the morning. I don’t just know how to handle her type.
Re: I Don’t Call People Or My Girlfriends.. And People Don’t Call Me by EreluRoz: 8:11pm On Apr 29
I didn't read, me sef enjoy chatting more than calls. I express my self better.
Re: I Don’t Call People Or My Girlfriends.. And People Don’t Call Me by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:17am On Apr 30
**You are not yet ready for relationship or marriage
**You do not love her, if you love her, you will always have something to say
**How can you stay for over a week without hearing from a woman you claim to love?
**Stay single, forget marriage or relationships

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Call People Or My Girlfriends.. And People Don’t Call Me by Double0h7(f): 5:18am On Apr 30
But you have the time and energy to be creating nonsense threads on here.

5 Likes

Re: I Don’t Call People Or My Girlfriends.. And People Don’t Call Me by ibechris(m): 6:46am On Apr 30
As a man,I will advice u not to ever marry,because this ur lifestyle is archaic,out of tune and dangerous to parenting.

With this ur lifestyle,a woman can poison u for being extremely rigid as u lack giving people second chance to adjust.

Even so,u are not perfect either. But as I said earlier,remain so and remain single for life,because u might just be wasting another man's daughter.

I doubt if u will be able to forgive ur children or ur wife. Well,marriage will teach u a serious lesson.

Bullfallo:

Outside of business calls. No other people calls me daily/weekly as a friendly calls neither do I call people or want them to even call me. It get to a point once my phone ring i’m 96% certain its business. And in most time I don’t pick strange numbers direct call because 95% of strange number for business comes through WhatsApp chats. If I don’t have your number i will not pick direct call. I’m a type of guy that hardly trust people or neither want people to change their behavior for me.

I have meant a lot of beautiful girls and at first i will be dying for them, one big problem is I don’t call and once I noticed i don’t like their behavior I will just pull back. Some of them will beg me to tell them what they did wrong and they can amend and change. But i will never tell them or even want them to change for me. Firstly I really don’t believe anybody can change and even if they can change I don’t want them to change for me, it looks fake and unreal to me. I only want people of their real self and true behavior, if you failed the behavior test for the the people i want it means we cannot be friend and you don’t need to first understand me and amends.

An example is if you do things I don’t like or says things I don’t like. I will ghost you. Most time people will say I don’t talk and some will say they are scared of people like me because if they offend them they won’t say anything and might act back or do evil in return.

I’m now in a friendship with this beautiful new girl who always call almost upto 10 times a day. The problem now is that she already complaining I don’t always call her and she is the one that always calls me. Also the painful part is I mostly don’t pick her calls or reply her chat. She felt I don’t love her which is not true. It might just means i’m not a friendly person and I don’t fit into that ideal of talking every other minutes or hours on the phone when there are absolutely nothing important to talk about. Seeing someone in person you will just talk flawlessly. But on the phone you might just be repeating something you have discussed before in the morning. I don’t just know how to handle her type.

Re: I Don’t Call People Or My Girlfriends.. And People Don’t Call Me by ibechris(m): 6:47am On Apr 30
As a man,I will advice u not to ever marry,because this ur lifestyle is archaic,out of tune and dangerous to parenting.

With this ur lifestyle,a woman can poison u for being extremely rigid as u lack giving people second chance to adjust.

Even so,u are not perfect either. But as I said earlier,remain so and remain single for life,because u might just be wasting away another man's daughter.

I doubt if u will be able to forgive ur children or ur wife. Well,marriage will teach u a serious lesson.

Bullfallo:

Re: I Don’t Call People Or My Girlfriends.. And People Don’t Call Me by TheWinterBird(f): 9:52am On Apr 30
That is nonsense. She needs to dump you because no woman has any business being in a relationship with you and definitely none marrying someone like you.

Since this behavior goes towards everyone in your life in general, does that also mean you treat your parents or loved ones similarly? You don't call them, don't pick their calls or reply their chat? That would be really pathetic.

There's nothing cool about this.

You need to learn to value the people in your life. Grow up, pls.

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Call People Or My Girlfriends.. And People Don’t Call Me by frozen70(f): 5:34pm On May 01
Bullfallo:

The problem here in all your narration is you and not her or any other person

I think you need to change your way of not being interested in getting back to people on calls

But if you feel that you are ok that way and you owe no one any apology, then na you Sabi.

When you marry and have a wife, children and in laws, you will adjust bye force
Re: I Don’t Call People Or My Girlfriends.. And People Don’t Call Me by Nazgul: 6:14pm On May 01
LilMissFavvy:
**You are not yet ready for relationship or marriage
**You do not love her, if you love her, you will always have something to say
**How can you stay for over a week without hearing from a woman you claim to love?
**Stay single, forget marriage or relationships
Regular calls are mostly for those in long distance relationships.

If I'm dating you and we reside in the same state, you'll be spending the weekend at my place so what am I calling you for during the week when I know that we'd both be very busy?
Re: I Don’t Call People Or My Girlfriends.. And People Don’t Call Me by ThaThinka: 9:25pm On May 01
OP, I thought we're the same when I first saw the thread topic. But I realised it's not 100% so.

I also don't call people often, so people mostly don't call me also and some do so mainly when they needed my attention for something. Nothing to worry much about there, I guess.

I don't call mainly because most do not reciprocate calls. Plus, I prefer in-person talks/discussions with people I know. I also wonder what we would be talking about if I should be calling a lady friend multiple times every day. undecided

However, I think you need to change your habit of not picking some calls - at least, if they won't be adding problems into your life. It's very very rare for me to not pick people's call. Do so out of courtesy if for no other reason.

I also understand the friendship test, even though I think yours are a little extreme. But I don't believe in ghosting people. If some people don't meet your expectations as friends, you can also try to relate with them simply as acquaintances.
Re: I Don’t Call People Or My Girlfriends.. And People Don’t Call Me by Silentgroper(m): 11:57pm On May 01
Nazgul:

Regular calls are mostly for those in long distance relationships.

If I'm dating you and we reside in the same state, you'll be spending the weekend at my place so what am I calling you for during the week when I know that we'd both be very busy?
.. Thank you for this ..

She complains literally everyday .. she wants us to be talking morning, afternoon and night .. I said no .. I will be too busy for the morning and afternoon talk .. let's just make it a night thing ... She threw tantrums before she accepted this .. she wouldn't bulge at first until I started ignoring her calls then she got the memo ..

Right now, I've moved it up to atleast skipping a day with no communication from both sides .. make she no come kee me useless lovey dovey talk ..

Talking everyday doesn't seem romantic to me.. it kinda makes the whole lovey dovey situation nauseating...

By the way, I'm mildly like the op too ... I really don't call people for casual convos, if I would do that, it'd be like once in months except there is an important matter to be discussed...

Reasons why I've got issues with most of my famz esp my dad...

(1) (Reply)

Caning Kids Or Not / JOB OF THE Day:::::accountant At Anabel Capital..... / 20 Ways Excessive Drinking Affects Your Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.