Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,910 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t (12947 Views)

What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real / Child Discipline: Do You Believe In Beating Your Child? / 'People Don’t Believe My Black Toddler And Albino Son Are Actually Twins' (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by Chingyyy878: 2:21am On Oct 02, 2023
What’s something you believe in that most people don’t ?
Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by shox(m): 3:07am On Oct 02, 2023
Chingyyy878:
What’s something you believe in that most people don’t ?

The way some people are defending this adopted God of theirs will always amaze me

One even invited me to church to come and waste precious hours 😀

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by PoliteActivist: 3:49am On Oct 02, 2023
We have NO WAY whatsoever of knowing the true nature of reality.
OP what is yours?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by PoliteActivist: 3:51am On Oct 02, 2023
shox:
God is dead
Which raises the question:
HOW do you know??

123 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by Jewessgratitud3: 4:40am On Oct 02, 2023
Chastity.

Whenever i mention this word, the way most people look with disdain.. hm. I doubt if there are still chaste people. Even if there are, it will not be up to 10%.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by kernniejay(m): 5:13am On Oct 02, 2023
shox:
God is dead
you killed him abi?

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by PoliteActivist: 5:18am On Oct 02, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
Chastity.

Whenever i mention this word, the way most people look with disdain.. hm. I doubt if there are still chaste people. Even if there are, it will not be up to 10%.

Mercychen chastity is worldly and somewhat connotes eye service. Better would be HOLINESS

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by Jewessgratitud3: 6:23am On Oct 02, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Mercychen chastity is worldly and somewhat connotes eye service. Better would be HOLINESS

How is chastity worldly and whats eyes service in what only you know about?
By the way the post did not talk about spirituality or worldliness.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by PoliteActivist: 6:37am On Oct 02, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

How is chastity worldly and whats eyes service in what only you know about?
By the way the post did not talk about spirituality or worldliness.

Well, chastity is about bleeping and anouncing to people you're not doing it

4 Likes

Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by Jewessgratitud3: 7:26am On Oct 02, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Well, chastity is about bleeping and anouncing to people you're not doing it

Huh... undecided. Are you alright? Hm.

6 Likes

Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by PoliteActivist: 7:57am On Oct 02, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Huh... undecided. Are you alright? Hm.

Very much so.
Saying chastity on a topic and forum like this is pretentiously announcing to people you don't bleep.
Bleeping is worldly, announcing it to people is eye service! cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by Jewessgratitud3: 8:07am On Oct 02, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Very much so.
Saying chastity on a topic and forum like this is pretentiously announcing to people you don't bleep.
Bleeping is worldly, announcing it to people is eye service! cheesy

See me o.. which angle are you taking this whole thing to? I just innocently added my own contribution o... I never even meant it to stir any kind of reactions or make people feel in some kind of way. I wasn't even expecting a response on this but see how far you took it and where you don carry am go...

Again I'm asking.. are you alright? Because your definition of chastity is even wrong..... Biko gbara kwa ogu gi nuor. Leave me abeg

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by talented321: 8:42am On Oct 02, 2023
There's nothing like karma... Religion is not worth the hype..

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by Hathor5(f): 9:36am On Oct 02, 2023
That our loved ones who are late are around us all the time. And that it`s possible that our little ones see them.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by Foodqueen(f): 9:50am On Oct 02, 2023
Not every bad actions is regrettable.

And not all good intentions, ends well.

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by world123: 1:06pm On Oct 02, 2023
The spiritual controls the physical

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by ecolime(m): 1:56pm On Oct 02, 2023
world123:
The spiritual controls the physical
I agree 100%

Reason why men ought to pray and not faint.

So many things are settled in the spiritual realm.

24 Likes

Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by VinnyBaba: 1:56pm On Oct 02, 2023
That Guys who MARRY Girls who have been Fuccked by
YAHOO Boys, Bigmen or Politicians will NOT live Long. 😏😒😢

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by Skillsnigeria: 1:57pm On Oct 02, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by Emperormartin(m): 1:57pm On Oct 02, 2023
If you have at any time dated married women with rich influential husband then you'll believe that thing women usually say "Money is not everything"

I've seen it with my own eyes and I now believe that "Money is not everything for women"

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by RapistOnBail: 1:57pm On Oct 02, 2023
Igbos are terrorists

3 Likes

Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by GreatAchiever1: 1:57pm On Oct 02, 2023
Biblical Patriarchy.

5 Likes

Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by dazzlingd(m): 1:57pm On Oct 02, 2023
Jesus is a homosexual

Religion is a lie

6 Likes

Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by siofra(f): 1:57pm On Oct 02, 2023
Prophet Mohammad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by DAVIDMOE(m): 1:58pm On Oct 02, 2023
Religion in Nigeria is more if a business organization than a way to seek God

49 Likes

Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by GreaterFuture(m): 1:58pm On Oct 02, 2023
On...
Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by westlius(m): 1:58pm On Oct 02, 2023
Bending down in the middle of the market, you will see ghost

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by yuzjet(m): 1:58pm On Oct 02, 2023
Girls selling markets online are all ashawo in disguise undecided

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by Kriss216: 1:58pm On Oct 02, 2023
yuzjet:
God bless you and your family abundantly.

26 Likes

Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by AwokenVawulence: 1:58pm On Oct 02, 2023
Av
Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by BloodyDoe(f): 1:58pm On Oct 02, 2023
Relationship over money, knowing some good people can be one of the expensive thing you'll ever posess.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by siofra(f): 1:58pm On Oct 02, 2023
yuzjet:

Must you always show your stupidity

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

15 Brutally Honest Signs Your Husband Wants A Divorce / What Makes You Unique As A Person? / What Is African Marriage About And What Is It Values?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.