Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Tinubu Is Simply A Big Mistake, Stop Defending A Failure Worse Than Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Simply A Big Mistake, Stop Defending A Failure Worse Than Buhari (1175 Views)

This Kumuyi Is Simply Different - Femi Adesina / Akeredolu Tells Miyetti Allah To Stop Defending Killer Herders / Stop Defending Fulani Herdsmen – Ohanaeze Tells Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is Simply A Big Mistake, Stop Defending A Failure Worse Than Buhari by favor914: 10:52pm On Apr 29
savenaijatoday:

The situation is worse when a grossly misinformed individual like you begins to defend irredeemable incompetence. Stop spewing trash you've got no idea about.
Go and find a way to help yourself.
Re: Tinubu Is Simply A Big Mistake, Stop Defending A Failure Worse Than Buhari by LAXconfidential(m): 11:06pm On Apr 29
predictor1:
This is no proof. You don't harass total strangers on social media making a nuisance of yourself by begging for money. They're likely to shoo you away like a dog like that guy did.

I'm sure an inbred swine like you is used to being shooed away like a dog, that how you can recognise it on the internet. cheesy
Re: Tinubu Is Simply A Big Mistake, Stop Defending A Failure Worse Than Buhari by Fujiyama: 11:12pm On Apr 29
vanitybutiwanti:
I don't believe he's a mistake, he's doing his best

^^^
His best is clearly nowhere near good enough.

vanitybutiwanti:
talk Is cheap and it's easy to seat on a high horse to criticize.

^^^
But BAT did a lot of talking of his own when others were in the hot seat. He was a fierce critic of prior administrations. Why should he be given special treatment now that he's in power? It doesn't work that way. There is nothing being done to him that wasn't done to others.

vanitybutiwanti:
Do you know how big Nigeria is? Do you know the kind of information the President is inundated with daily.

^^^
undecided

What does this have to do with anything?

BAT obviously knew how big Nigeria was before he said to everyone's hearing that he was the man for the job. Nigerians don't have time for excuses. They want performance and they want it now.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Simply A Big Mistake, Stop Defending A Failure Worse Than Buhari by harqinhola(m): 12:10am On Apr 30
LAXconfidential:

There's your proof.

If ordinary 5k is enough to stir up political sentiments in you, then it's definitely not "ordinary" to you. To you, that 5k na mega verse. That's how impoverished Nigerians have become under Tinubu. So poor that 5k cannot be spared.

Things are hard but it is necessary to pass through this hardship for generational growth. Talking about 5k , even $5M is not mega verse to me . Lol
Re: Tinubu Is Simply A Big Mistake, Stop Defending A Failure Worse Than Buhari by harqinhola(m): 12:12am On Apr 30
TopBanter:

Bro, there is huge profit in working smarter than harder. Instead of encouraging a timewasting back-and-forth with a hateful nonentity, demanding facts and data, simply look in a poster’s profile to see their past posts and threads.

Go and check out the threads this OP has started to see many are negatively about Tinubu. Dude is not mentally okay.

Don’t court the audience of lunatics and psychos. Look at profiles before commenting. The OP is not okay and not someone sane folks should engage. He is best avoided.

https://www.nairaland.com/savenaijatoday/topics

You are a life saver 🛟. Lol 😂
Re: Tinubu Is Simply A Big Mistake, Stop Defending A Failure Worse Than Buhari by Fujiyama: 2:10am On Apr 30
vanitybutiwanti:
Tinubu implemented those policies hoping that it will have a positive effect on our economy

^^^
An economy doesn't run on "hope".

All that empty sloganeering about renewed hope and hope renewed has turned out to be...empty.

vanitybutiwanti:
alas the Nigerian economy defies logic and basic economic principles.

^^^
Not true.

It only seems that way to economic managers who don't know what they are doing.

vanitybutiwanti:
Tinubu is doing what the other aspirants would have done

^^^
undecided

As usual.

The constant reference to what other candidates would have done means one thing only: BAT is failing.

If BAT were winning, we would have been lectured constantly about how different he is from other aspirants. But he isn't winning - and misery loves company...so the other aspirants have to be dragged in for a pointless comparison that does nothing for anybody. Who cares about the other aspirants? Are they co-presidents with BAT? undecided

vanitybutiwanti:
in my estimation , he has not failed

^^^
Your estimation won't count for much in the end, I'm afraid. There are objective measures of his success (or failure) and he is scoring very low on those measures. He is slowly but surely running out of time.

vanitybutiwanti:
do you know how much it will cost to fix our power problem? Even if the money is available, do you think power problem can be fixed in 2 years?

^^^
Now you are beginning to make excuses for the man. undecided

He knew what he signed up for. BAT wanted this job and did everything to get it. It is time to deliver.

vanitybutiwanti:
I'm not holding brief for I'm, I'm just being realistic.

^^^
undecided

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Simply A Big Mistake, Stop Defending A Failure Worse Than Buhari by DMerciful(m): 2:36am On Apr 30
Its visible to the blind and audible to the deaf like you!
harqinhola:
Show us facts and data to back your criticism. Stop being a sore loser
Re: Tinubu Is Simply A Big Mistake, Stop Defending A Failure Worse Than Buhari by DMerciful(m): 2:38am On Apr 30
He lacks capacity and integrity to govern Nigeria
vanitybutiwanti:
I don't believe he's a mistake, he's doing his best, talk Is cheap and it's easy to seat on a high horse to criticize. Do you know how big Nigeria is? Do you know the kind of information the President is inundated with daily.
Re: Tinubu Is Simply A Big Mistake, Stop Defending A Failure Worse Than Buhari by OPICANTO2223: 5:41am On Apr 30
NPAWARIANS over to you
Re: Tinubu Is Simply A Big Mistake, Stop Defending A Failure Worse Than Buhari by Difrent: 5:48am On Apr 30
LAXconfidential:

There's your proof.

If ordinary 5k is enough to stir up political sentiments in you, then it's definitely not "ordinary" to you. To you, that 5k na mega verse. That's how impoverished Nigerians have become under Tinubu. So poor that 5k cannot be spared.

That would have been your answer if a PBAT supporter had asked you for money.
He simply replied you the way you people like replying to others
Re: Tinubu Is Simply A Big Mistake, Stop Defending A Failure Worse Than Buhari by lamentor78(m): 5:53am On Apr 30
savenaijatoday:
1. Tinubu has failed beyond expection.
2. He used his lifetime planning on how to inflict pains and hardship on Nigerians.
3. He is surrounded by liars, psychopaths and propagandists who also grumble and groan for hunger after returning from the markets.
4. Nigerians never dreamed that a disaster worse than Buhari would befall them.
5. Awards as the most confused, clueless and protected veg to head Nigeria who seems unbothered by the unprecedented pains, hardship, hunger and death his ill-fated presidency has brought to Nigerians.
6. Most Nigerians are speechless. They lack words to describe a failure like Tinubu.
7. Like other Nigerians, I'm waiting for my Prof. Wole Soyinka who said we should give Tinubu one year. Then we can tell Nigerians the monumental plague INEC announced as their president.

Honestly I pity Tinubu, only if is possible for him to allow Peter Obi just do 2 years and Nigerians will see that Peter Obi is just a clown.

They way our brains is structured in this country is appalling. We believe that someone that performed woefully as a governor will perform magic as a president. God why did you credit a battalion of slowpoke in this country.

If you want to survive start learning skills that will fetch you the G7 currencies. Neither Tinubu or Obi can help you ....lazy youth wake up.
Re: Tinubu Is Simply A Big Mistake, Stop Defending A Failure Worse Than Buhari by Difrent: 5:53am On Apr 30
savenaijatoday:

Was that your expectation when you queued in the sun to vote last year? Not getting the right information is a sign of failure and wickedness. Stop Defending mediocrity and cluelessness.

If we are to go by the Candidates in the last election, we actually elected the best and he is doing the best he can to maintain the gains made in the Buhari years.
Bro, if Obi had won, Nigeria won't become Eldorado overnight he will put in a lot of work and it won't happen under a year.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Simply A Big Mistake, Stop Defending A Failure Worse Than Buhari by Difrent: 6:39am On Apr 30
savenaijatoday:

Things are not alright. Many of you are not thinking right. The bad economy has affected the brain power. I pity you bro. Blaming the failure of Tinubu on another who is not the president. You need a doctor urgently.

You are the one who needs a doctor, not just an ordinary doctor but a Psychiatrist,
Where did I blame another man who is not president
You don't need to like the president, you didn't even vote for him
But you need to tell yourself the truth.

I know you are still yet to get over the loss of election so I will understand you are still grieving.

The whole world is bleeding but you lots wants us to believe its only Nigeria that has economic problems..... UK is in recession bro....but has that stopped Migrants flocking there legally and illegally?
Dey play
Re: Tinubu Is Simply A Big Mistake, Stop Defending A Failure Worse Than Buhari by MrPOTUS: 6:56am On Apr 30
harqinhola:

Animal, go to filling station and you'll get all ur data.

Oloshi
Re: Tinubu Is Simply A Big Mistake, Stop Defending A Failure Worse Than Buhari by seetomorrow: 8:00am On Apr 30
harqinhola:

You are a foooooool
Re: Tinubu Is Simply A Big Mistake, Stop Defending A Failure Worse Than Buhari by predictor1: 8:51am On Apr 30
LAXconfidential:

I'm sure an inbred swine like you is used to being shooed away like a dog, that how you can recognise it on the internet. cheesy
E pain am. The guy clearly shooed you away. Stupid hungry beggar. tongue
Re: Tinubu Is Simply A Big Mistake, Stop Defending A Failure Worse Than Buhari by predictor1: 9:00am On Apr 30
harqinhola:

Things are hard but it is necessary to pass through this hardship for generational growth. Talking about 5k , even $5M is not mega verse to me . Lol
You better send the hungry man the #5000 before he commits suicide.
Re: Tinubu Is Simply A Big Mistake, Stop Defending A Failure Worse Than Buhari by TopBanter: 9:11am On Apr 30
favor914:
Na so those Almijiris under bridge for Kano City dey blame Tinubu also.

Because na Tinubu work to take care of The Almijiris,& the ones wey claim dey go school like yourself also, Governor work na just to collect money from FG to spend on his family abi?

Don’t mind those hateful clowns. Only Tinubu is responsible for all the problems each and everyone of 230 million Nigerians face.

Governors just rent the title “executive leaders of Nigerian States”. Local government chairmen etal are just window dressing.

Senators and Reps are paid loads to be merely inactive observers to the extent most Nigerians don’t know who their senator or Rep is.

The reality is that there is nothing but ignorance, ethno-religious bigotry and sectional hatred behind the garbage utterances of most Nigerians they think they can fool others to accept as ‘good governance criticism’ .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Simply A Big Mistake, Stop Defending A Failure Worse Than Buhari by mrvitalis(m): 9:19am On Apr 30
harqinhola:
Is the GDP drop not enough for you?
Re: Tinubu Is Simply A Big Mistake, Stop Defending A Failure Worse Than Buhari by Danzakidakura(m): 10:54am On Apr 30
Tinubu is 1 million times better than Buhari
Re: Tinubu Is Simply A Big Mistake, Stop Defending A Failure Worse Than Buhari by savenaijatoday: 11:02am On Apr 30
Danzakidakura:
Tinubu is 1 million times better than Buhari
Because he is a failure from your tribe.
Re: Tinubu Is Simply A Big Mistake, Stop Defending A Failure Worse Than Buhari by Danzakidakura(m): 11:04am On Apr 30
savenaijatoday:

Because he is a failure from your tribe.
no you criticized him because he is not an Awusa Muslim like Buhari whom you lick his shithole for 8 years
Re: Tinubu Is Simply A Big Mistake, Stop Defending A Failure Worse Than Buhari by WizardOfNG: 11:23am On Apr 30
MrPOTUS:

Animal, go to filling station and you'll get all ur data.

Oloshi

Lol. The unwarranted and totally inappropriate insults only reveal the deep pain and frustration you are feeling that your messiah the gbajue conman "Yes Daddy" was thwarted and denied entry into Aso Rock.

No IPOB presidency via the back door. You are free to weep for the next 7 years. Your wahala be dat.
Re: Tinubu Is Simply A Big Mistake, Stop Defending A Failure Worse Than Buhari by favor914: 11:29am On Apr 30
TopBanter:

Don’t mind those hateful clowns. Only Tinubu is responsible for all the problems each and everyone of 230 million Nigerians face.

Governors just rent the title “executive leaders of Nigerian States”. Local government chairmen etal are just window dressing.

Senators and Reps are paid loads to be merely inactive observers to the extent most Nigerians don’t know who their senator or Rep is.

The reality is that there is nothing but ignorance, ethno-religious bigotry and sectional hatred behind the garbage utterances of most Nigerians they think they can fool others to accept as ‘good governance criticism’ .
Everything you said is true.
Re: Tinubu Is Simply A Big Mistake, Stop Defending A Failure Worse Than Buhari by savenaijatoday: 11:33am On Apr 30
Danzakidakura:
no you criticized him because he is not an Awusa Muslim like Buhari whom you lick his shithole for 8 years
What you don't want to hear is that suffering, pains have no tribe. You may be worse off than other Nigerians but choose to defend foolishness in public. Get a life.
Re: Tinubu Is Simply A Big Mistake, Stop Defending A Failure Worse Than Buhari by Danzakidakura(m): 11:39am On Apr 30
savenaijatoday:

What you don't want to hear is that suffering, pains have no tribe. You may be worse off than other Nigerians but choose to defend foolishness in public. Get a life.
I suspect that I am giving fool unnecessary attention. Get lost
Re: Tinubu Is Simply A Big Mistake, Stop Defending A Failure Worse Than Buhari by savenaijatoday: 11:58am On Apr 30
Danzakidakura:
I suspect that I am giving fool unnecessary attention. Get lost
Imagine miserable agbero teaching others life
Re: Tinubu Is Simply A Big Mistake, Stop Defending A Failure Worse Than Buhari by savenaijatoday: 3:51pm On Apr 30
Bobloco:
Not just a mistake but a catastrophic failure
Na so
Re: Tinubu Is Simply A Big Mistake, Stop Defending A Failure Worse Than Buhari by savenaijatoday: 6:22pm On Apr 30
vanitybutiwanti:
I did not vote in the last elections and I have no expectations. Anybody that tells he's going to transform Nigeria into an El dorado if he is made President is a lier, we've had presidents and governors since 1999, has there ever been a time since 1999 when Nigerians did not complain about Hunger, lack of jobs, corruption, epileptic power and a myriad of problems?

If you're made President today, Nigerians will still complain about those things, some of the presidential candidate in the last elections held positions in different capacities before 2023, are their states or constituents better than other persons in Nigeria? Talk is very cheap and this is politics.
Your case is serious
Re: Tinubu Is Simply A Big Mistake, Stop Defending A Failure Worse Than Buhari by savenaijatoday: 7:38pm On Apr 30
savenaijatoday:
1. Tinubu has failed beyond expection.
2. He used his lifetime planning on how to inflict pains and hardship on Nigerians.
3. He is surrounded by liars, psychopaths and propagandists who also grumble and groan for hunger after returning from the markets.
4. Nigerians never dreamed that a disaster worse than Buhari would befall them.
5. Awards as the most confused, clueless and protected veg to head Nigeria who seems unbothered by the unprecedented pains, hardship, hunger and death his ill-fated presidency has brought to Nigerians.
6. Most Nigerians are speechless. They lack words to describe a failure like Tinubu.
7. Like other Nigerians, I'm waiting for my Prof. Wole Soyinka who said we should give Tinubu one year. Then we can tell Nigerians the monumental plague INEC announced as their president.
Re: Tinubu Is Simply A Big Mistake, Stop Defending A Failure Worse Than Buhari by vanbonattel: 7:40pm On Apr 30
harqinhola:

Na statistics we go chop? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let’s Calculate 0.5% Cyber Security Levy / Ttt / Who Rules Abia State After Chief Dr.orji Uzor Kalu (mon)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.