Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,204 members, 7,836,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Young Lady Dies After Smoking ‘Colos’ In Anambra (Photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Young Lady Dies After Smoking ‘Colos’ In Anambra (Photos) (55294 Views)

Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) / 17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’ / Soldier Goes Haywire After Smoking Colorado (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Lady Dies After Smoking ‘Colos’ In Anambra (Photos) by kayjoasy: 6:03pm On Apr 30
ON COLOS..........
Re: Young Lady Dies After Smoking ‘Colos’ In Anambra (Photos) by Winnin009: 6:12pm On Apr 30
2shure:
If u wan take colos.take am in very very thin quantity, like a thread size.no go dey load am like cigarette size oh. Let it be very thin,dilute it with bohem cigarette like small quantity light,drag one puff n rest foe 2hrs.i get guys dragging colos the size of cigarette n dey are mentally getting deranged.

What have I not smoked
Started with regular 2008
2010 my gf got me hooked to sk..
2011....Sk
2012...Skype
2013....dunhill switch
2014...dunhill switch
2015..az
2016..regular Benin standard
2017.....regular Benin standard
2018...1st time taking naija loud,ran mad for 30mins,broke my phone.
2019..Ghana loud.....no effect
2020....colos n ogogoro....had accident, car beyond repair
2021...went back to sk
2022....bohem n vape....all flavors
2023...time.....sk....small colos...beer..
2024......... jedi..jedi...no more weed again.
..no more smoke

That Ghana loud tho. Lol. Very weak something. And they gave it a cool name.
Re: Young Lady Dies After Smoking ‘Colos’ In Anambra (Photos) by Cruzmaster: 6:19pm On Apr 30
She died in active service
Re: Young Lady Dies After Smoking ‘Colos’ In Anambra (Photos) by ekehopp2: 6:21pm On Apr 30
qtguru:
That's odd, I used to be hooked on Colos for a while, but after prayers I kicked the habit, but I've never heard anyone dying from it, not defending it, but it's bad anyway. It brings an intense feeling of doom
Oh, I understand better now. That explains it.
You remind me of "Dorian Develops" from YouTube. Very brilliant guy with large organic YouTube following from coding-newbies, but with recurrent drug mis-use. Which from a third party point of view, explains why he's the way he is, when his reality is gauged against reasonable expectations.
Re: Young Lady Dies After Smoking ‘Colos’ In Anambra (Photos) by Dybala11(m): 6:23pm On Apr 30
2shure:
Uni babe.forget most big gals wey dey off k dey take smoke and codeine indoors.
I barely had any form of close friendship with females during my Uni days sha, reason I was surprised with your statement. Even now sef, the status quo remains. I keep my circles small and close.
Re: Young Lady Dies After Smoking ‘Colos’ In Anambra (Photos) by Freak0: 6:40pm On Apr 30
Amayanabo01:
Her spirit left her body and couldn't come back, first timer's can relate. God abeg if you bring me back to my senses I won't near colos again, omo the experience no dey funny not everyone is lucky to regain sanity back. Dont do drugs!

I can relate, took 3 hard puffs for the first time, my spirit left my body and i suffer to bring it back. I begged God that if i ever come back to my senses, i will never try it again. Colos is not for faint hearted abeg

2 Likes

Re: Young Lady Dies After Smoking ‘Colos’ In Anambra (Photos) by ccrenda5540: 6:45pm On Apr 30
Peter Obi Anambra and crime
Re: Young Lady Dies After Smoking ‘Colos’ In Anambra (Photos) by Karleb(m): 6:48pm On Apr 30
qtguru:

I used to douse my Colos with Ghana loud to reduce the effect, never smoked Colos alone, until i stopped after i thought i ran mental. I was actually on my knees praying not to be addicted, cuz it hit me so hard, i thought I was gone mentally

Thank God for your life bros.

Drug addiction is one of the worst additions out there.

It's better to be a bet or woman addict. These, I consider the lesser evils.
Re: Young Lady Dies After Smoking ‘Colos’ In Anambra (Photos) by qtguru(m): 6:52pm On Apr 30
Karleb:

Thank God for your life bros.

Drug addiction is one of the worst additions out there.

It's better to be a bet or woman addict. These, I consider the lesser evils.

The gym is better, I did 2 months, got a bit muscular, felt happier and my brain refreshed, I think everyone should hit the gym, it really helps

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Lady Dies After Smoking ‘Colos’ In Anambra (Photos) by folake4u(f): 6:56pm On Apr 30
qtguru:

The gym is better, I did 2 months, got a bit muscular, felt happier and my brain refreshed, I think everyone should hit the gym, it really helps

That's why you were intimidating me with your gym buffed body that day.🙄
Re: Young Lady Dies After Smoking ‘Colos’ In Anambra (Photos) by Karleb(m): 6:59pm On Apr 30
qtguru:

Thing about life is, if you don't choose an addiction, life will choose it for you.

One day one day, I will follow una enter gym. cheesy
Re: Young Lady Dies After Smoking ‘Colos’ In Anambra (Photos) by 1phone(m): 7:04pm On Apr 30
It happened to me and in that state I saw a vision going to the marine world. I met a group of ladies with one seated on high...they remove my brain 🧠 and inserted something else...God! Then I began to pray silently till God brought me back to this planet again

I advised people to run from it
Amayanabo01:
Her spirit left her body and couldn't come back, first timer's can relate. God abeg if you bring me back to my senses I won't near colos again, omo the experience no dey funny not everyone is lucky to regain sanity back. Dont do drugs!

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Dies After Smoking ‘Colos’ In Anambra (Photos) by qtguru(m): 7:19pm On Apr 30
folake4u:

That's why you were intimidating me with your gym buffed body that day.🙄

lol it has reduced drastically cry until I can find another gym here.
Re: Young Lady Dies After Smoking ‘Colos’ In Anambra (Photos) by schoolboymatt(m): 7:20pm On Apr 30
Jasonekah98:
First timers experience.
You will beg God for mercy if you smoke it for the first time.
The first time i puffed it thrice, i mean long drags. My legs started shaking, it felt like I was spinning at first, then i started seeing things, i mean strange figures, it felt like i left my body, and was looking at my body standing on its own. I don't know if that's what de@th feels like. Lol. I muttered a word of prayer in that fvcked up state.
My friend was in more serious trouble than i was. He told me he could see me through the wall, cos i was in the living room, and he was in the kitchen. Lol
cheesy
Re: Young Lady Dies After Smoking ‘Colos’ In Anambra (Photos) by folake4u(f): 7:21pm On Apr 30
qtguru:

lol it has reduced drastically cry until I can find another gym here.

Awww Pele Egbon.

Find another gym ASAP, I prefer the buffed you. grin
Re: Young Lady Dies After Smoking ‘Colos’ In Anambra (Photos) by pikechukwu6(m): 7:23pm On Apr 30
grin grin RIP
Re: Young Lady Dies After Smoking ‘Colos’ In Anambra (Photos) by schoolboymatt(m): 7:26pm On Apr 30
qtguru:

I used to douse my Colos with Ghana loud to reduce the effect, never smoked Colos alone, until i stopped after i thought i ran mental. I was actually on my knees praying not to be addicted, cuz it hit me so hard, i thought I was gone mentally
grin
Re: Young Lady Dies After Smoking ‘Colos’ In Anambra (Photos) by schoolboymatt(m): 7:31pm On Apr 30
1phone:
It happened to me and in that state I saw a vision going to the marine world. I met a group of ladies with one seated on high...they remove my brain 🧠 and inserted something else...God! Then I began to pray silently till God brought me back to this planet again

I advised people to run from it
grin
Re: Young Lady Dies After Smoking ‘Colos’ In Anambra (Photos) by nedekid: 7:37pm On Apr 30
yarimo:
It shall never be well with Peter obi undecided undecided undecided
It shall never be well with a, billionaire?
Someone that can afford to share over 100m from personal pocket in 1 month. As in dash?
Guy, you are talking pass you paygrade. The time you take to wish for Obi, don't you think you should use it to pray it gets well with you?
Re: Young Lady Dies After Smoking ‘Colos’ In Anambra (Photos) by seanery: 7:51pm On Apr 30
Hell straight.
Re: Young Lady Dies After Smoking ‘Colos’ In Anambra (Photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 8:29pm On Apr 30
2shure:
If u wan take colos.take am in very very thin quantity, like a thread size.no go dey load am like cigarette size oh. Let it be very thin,dilute it with bohem cigarette like small quantity light,drag one puff n rest foe 2hrs.i get guys dragging colos the size of cigarette n dey are mentally getting deranged.

What have I not smoked
Started with regular 2008
2010 my gf got me hooked to sk..
2011....Sk
2012...Skype
2013....dunhill switch
2014...dunhill switch
2015..az
2016..regular Benin standard
2017.....regular Benin standard
2018...1st time taking naija loud,ran mad for 30mins,broke my phone.
2019..Ghana loud.....no effect
2020....colos n ogogoro....had accident, car beyond repair
2021...went back to sk
2022....bohem n vape....all flavors
2023...time.....sk....small colos...beer..
2024......... jedi..jedi...no more weed again.
..no more smoke
16 Year timeline.

You are the sole cause of global warming in Nigeria, hence this heatwave grin

2 Likes

Re: Young Lady Dies After Smoking ‘Colos’ In Anambra (Photos) by 2shure: 8:41pm On Apr 30
Not a chain.like twice a week bro. I added weight when i newly started ,then lost weight
99thEnemy:

16 Year timeline.

You are the sole cause of global warming in Nigeria, hence this heatwave grin
Re: Young Lady Dies After Smoking ‘Colos’ In Anambra (Photos) by Capmumm(m): 9:04pm On Apr 30
She died on colos
Re: Young Lady Dies After Smoking ‘Colos’ In Anambra (Photos) by ubimagos: 9:07pm On Apr 30
Billionaires Colonizing!
Re: Young Lady Dies After Smoking ‘Colos’ In Anambra (Photos) by Alphaglee001: 10:25pm On Apr 30
She died in active service
Re: Young Lady Dies After Smoking ‘Colos’ In Anambra (Photos) by Maysdevices(f): 10:41am On May 01
qtguru:

1 year but I haven't touched weed in a year plus, I was depressed, isolated and going through stuff and rather than dealing with my issues, I got addicted to it, because I'm not used to feeling emotional about things, I quit after listening to Pastor selma and visiting the gym. It's one of my biggest regrets, It made me mellow and less passionate about life.
Okay. You are still fresh I may sound like the devil but the truth is prayers may only take you so far: just never touch Colorado again and you'll be fine for life
Re: Young Lady Dies After Smoking ‘Colos’ In Anambra (Photos) by emelda86(f): 12:48pm On May 01
I don't know why I feel no remorse for anyone taking drugs...y'all should do better even if friends forced you to it you should know it's not good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him / Experts Ask Why Africa Seems To Have Few Coronavirus cases / Snake Invades Ilorin Teaching Hospital, May Allah Save The Patients.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.