Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,448 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Francis Ngannou: 15-Month-Old Son Of Former UFC Champion And Boxer Dies - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Francis Ngannou: 15-Month-Old Son Of Former UFC Champion And Boxer Dies (21360 Views)

Francis Ngannou Reflects On His Fight With Tyson Fury: "I Won But... (Video) / Francis Ngannou Evolves From KO King To Grappling God As He Retains His Title / Kamaru Usman Defeats Tyron Woodley, Becomes First African-born UFC Champion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Francis Ngannou: 15-Month-Old Son Of Former UFC Champion And Boxer Dies by SALLYBERRY01(m): 6:51am On Apr 30
Sad
Re: Francis Ngannou: 15-Month-Old Son Of Former UFC Champion And Boxer Dies by SonofElElyonRet: 6:57am On Apr 30
Come for me if you like but these are powers of his father's house saying na only you? From our village in Cameroon your star come dey shine globally.. you come dey happy... you come dey pose dey do yanga... take this one make we add sorrow small... you must reckon with us and pay obeisance... na we get you... every power claiming ownership of your life and hates your happiness shall renounce all ownership claims and submit or die... in Jesus' all conquering name.... Amen !
Re: Francis Ngannou: 15-Month-Old Son Of Former UFC Champion And Boxer Dies by Tayorshd87: 7:02am On Apr 30
TotoIsGud4boy:
Omg.. the death of a child is the worst thing any parent can experience.. I do not wish this on any parent, I pray no one experiences death of a loved one this year… reminds me of how careless Davido and his handbag (chioma) was, but what do you expect from a hookup girl dropping out of school to become an assurance to a yeyebrity…

Anyways I pray death never sees any nairalander this year !! Peace and Love!

D worst experience ever in life 😭
Re: Francis Ngannou: 15-Month-Old Son Of Former UFC Champion And Boxer Dies by Golan007: 7:05am On Apr 30
Sad to hear champ.

May his soul rest in peace 🙏🏾.
Re: Francis Ngannou: 15-Month-Old Son Of Former UFC Champion And Boxer Dies by olutoket(m): 7:17am On Apr 30
So Sorry, may God grant you and your family the fortitude to bear these great lost.
Re: Francis Ngannou: 15-Month-Old Son Of Former UFC Champion And Boxer Dies by themanderon: 7:23am On Apr 30
Sorry, Francis. Life can be cruel at times. No one understands it. No one.
Re: Francis Ngannou: 15-Month-Old Son Of Former UFC Champion And Boxer Dies by jojothaiv(m): 7:47am On Apr 30
This is hard on the man, I pray he find the strength to move on.
Re: Francis Ngannou: 15-Month-Old Son Of Former UFC Champion And Boxer Dies by 96ACE: 7:52am On Apr 30
Price of fame, R.I.P little one. sad
Re: Francis Ngannou: 15-Month-Old Son Of Former UFC Champion And Boxer Dies by id911(m): 8:02am On Apr 30
So sorry to hear of this Francis. May God comfort you in this terrible times.
Re: Francis Ngannou: 15-Month-Old Son Of Former UFC Champion And Boxer Dies by Zimzy(m): 8:03am On Apr 30
I can relate with what he is passing through. It will be a month on Thursday my little healthy angel suddenly became sick and never recovered upon all the medical care she got and had to leave this world. She was five months old.
Re: Francis Ngannou: 15-Month-Old Son Of Former UFC Champion And Boxer Dies by WINDSOW(m): 8:14am On Apr 30
Midgut:

15-mth-old an infant?
So a child of 1year and 3months ain't infant?
Re: Francis Ngannou: 15-Month-Old Son Of Former UFC Champion And Boxer Dies by Oizee(f): 8:15am On Apr 30
Zimzy:
I can relate with what he is passing through. It will be a month on Thursday my little healthy angel suddenly became sick and never recovered upon all the medical care she got and had to leave this world. She was five months old.
I'm also sorry for your loss, may God continue to comfort you guys, its not easy I know

1 Like

Re: Francis Ngannou: 15-Month-Old Son Of Former UFC Champion And Boxer Dies by Cantonese: 8:16am On Apr 30
Very sad. The nightmare of parents. The Lord console him and his family.
Re: Francis Ngannou: 15-Month-Old Son Of Former UFC Champion And Boxer Dies by Graypoint: 8:22am On Apr 30

Re: Francis Ngannou: 15-Month-Old Son Of Former UFC Champion And Boxer Dies by bionixs: 8:29am On Apr 30
Take heart , my brother
Re: Francis Ngannou: 15-Month-Old Son Of Former UFC Champion And Boxer Dies by Timoleon(m): 8:35am On Apr 30
LagosFirstSon:
Sorry bro, God will give you another child

Wetin do this wey make god no leave am?
Re: Francis Ngannou: 15-Month-Old Son Of Former UFC Champion And Boxer Dies by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:40am On Apr 30
Just stay strong. Life's a fvckin bìtch
Re: Francis Ngannou: 15-Month-Old Son Of Former UFC Champion And Boxer Dies by Oluwomonext212(m): 8:48am On Apr 30
You need to take ur life serious bro. This is 2024, u should be preoccupied with ur own issues and concerns, not about who doesn’t know u. Go get a life my brother.
TotoIsGud4boy:
Omg.. the death of a child is the worst thing any parent can experience.. I do not wish this on any parent, I pray no one experiences death of a loved one this year… reminds me of how careless Davido and his handbag (chioma) was, but what do you expect from a hookup girl dropping out of school to become an assurance to a yeyebrity…

Re: Francis Ngannou: 15-Month-Old Son Of Former UFC Champion And Boxer Dies by grandstar(m): 8:51am On Apr 30
geoworldedu:
Eeyah, sorry for your loss Francis. To think that this is coming coming after back to back losses in the entertainment world is another thing calling for pensive mood. RIP to the little boy.

Back to back losses! Do you think he cares at this point in his life?

If he could give up every title and trophy, and every dime he's made, and even add a $100m to it for his child to come to life, he would gladly do so. Parents sell all they have and even borrow to save the life of their very ill children.

Ngannou would have gladly exchanged his own soul for that of his child.

There's the hope of a resurrection (John 5:28-29). The true God wants to bring back to life billions (Job 14:13-15). I pray his son's name is in the Book of Life.
Re: Francis Ngannou: 15-Month-Old Son Of Former UFC Champion And Boxer Dies by 1opinion: 9:04am On Apr 30
TotoIsGud4boy:

If you don't know what to say just write RIP.
Why do davido and chioma's name come in, where they there when their son died... When death comes knocking what would happen would happen you can't cheat death.
Re: Francis Ngannou: 15-Month-Old Son Of Former UFC Champion And Boxer Dies by ejieddy: 9:18am On Apr 30
This is terrible... So Sorry to hear this. My boy recently had a major surgery. My heart was in my hands during the surgery and after. To see him lay there fearing the worst is the worst feeling any parent could have. I don't wish it on my enemy. I just kept thinking what would become of me if anything happens, or my wife. Pls God, keep our children for us and comfort those mourning this period. A parent can trade his/her life for their kids. So sorry to hear about this Francis. May God grant you comfort and help you this trying time

1 Like

Re: Francis Ngannou: 15-Month-Old Son Of Former UFC Champion And Boxer Dies by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:42am On Apr 30
Rapture is happening.... Don't expect righteous one's to start ascending... This is it... We are at the last moment. Make peace with God now you can
Re: Francis Ngannou: 15-Month-Old Son Of Former UFC Champion And Boxer Dies by seunayantokun(m): 11:22am On Apr 30
Ó mà ṣe o. May God comfort you and his mother.
Re: Francis Ngannou: 15-Month-Old Son Of Former UFC Champion And Boxer Dies by abobote: 12:28pm On Apr 30
DaddyGoo:
I'm sure it's Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) .

RIP lil champ, and the strength of God to bear this heavy losss to the Ngannou family.

Little coffins are really the heaviest to carry.
Is not SIDA happens to babies that are less than one year. Here the baby is a year plus

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boxing: Efe Ajagba Loses First Professional Fight As Sanchez Retains Title / Osimhen Cleared By Doctors, Travels To Bouake To Join Team - Daily Post / 2018 Winter Olympics: Simidele Adeagbo Finishes In 55.17s For Skeleton T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.