Stats: 3,158,509 members, 7,836,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

This Is The Type Of Woman Every Man Should Marry - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Is The Type Of Woman Every Man Should Marry (44327 Views)

Decomposing Corpse Of Woman Found In Her Benin Apartment 9 Days After (Video) / How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? / The Consequences Of Late Marriage And Why You Should Marry Early (2) (3) (4)

Re: This Is The Type Of Woman Every Man Should Marry by NOwazobia: 5:10pm On Apr 30
immortalcrown:
I must confess that your husband must have, in one way or another, motivated your action. How he treats you made you conclude that he deserves what you did to him. It takes two to tango.

But bringing this to social media makes your intention questionable. As a matter of fact, is this the first time you earned salary since you got married?
It actually makes sense bringing it to the media.

The message is for others like her, not for her husband or ego...

... and if it is, is well deserved.

Hardly you see women like this...

One or two can be touch by this story.

Some struggling marriages are as a result of little issues as this.
Re: This Is The Type Of Woman Every Man Should Marry by NOwazobia: 5:11pm On Apr 30
Nazgul:

She brought it to social media to encourage tiktok girls to follow her path. Not everything should be kept secret. When you share your story, it will definitely change someone and save a home.

She did the right thing.
Gbam!
Re: This Is The Type Of Woman Every Man Should Marry by NOwazobia: 5:13pm On Apr 30
immortalcrown:
If you are referring to girls like Jennyclay, those girls will not emulate her unless she is one of them pretending to be different. Social media do not change people. Social media may connect people to their role models. You role model is someone who is ahead of you in your chosen lane.
Social media change people

Some to bad, others to good and some others unchanged.

The human life is the totality of public influence

Re: This Is The Type Of Woman Every Man Should Marry by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 5:15pm On Apr 30
id4sho:

Japaaaaa wink cheesy grin

No time. I can't be an enabler of rubbish mentality.
Re: This Is The Type Of Woman Every Man Should Marry by Emagha(m): 5:23pm On Apr 30
Whatsapp9:
"My salary came Yesterday and immediately I received alert, I rushed to my husband and asked him how much he needs me to contribute after informing him that my salary has been paid.

Guy thought I was joking and mentioned a figure thinking I was going to contest because it was almost all my salary, I just carried my phone and transferred it to him.

It was doing him like film, I then went ahead to pay the salary of our children's lesson teacher so that he would stop thinking about it.

That's when I realized that he was doing so much without complaining He sees it like his duty and even when the financial burden is too much on him, he struggles to pay without asking me.

He was so surprised and happy, I know that my money is just a fraction of what he brings but he felt like I gave him millions.

I then told him that I am putting in the effort to make more money so that I can still reduce his stress. He didn't marry a responsibility and liability, he married a helper and he should be feeling more relaxed than when he was single.

I have never felt entitled to anybody's pocket and I won't do that with my husband.

Oh boy, guy rushed entered straight inside market without even telling me, stocked up the home.

Cooked and served me, this small support has gone a long way to settle silent quarrels that I didn't even know about.

I will keep working harder and doing my best, men also need support, they are not supermarket. Men need our support too ❤️♥️"

Credit: Fegor ogene jp #AllFactsNewspaper

@Elclamour
Re: This Is The Type Of Woman Every Man Should Marry by Dybala11(m): 5:31pm On Apr 30
id4sho:
PR for daughters of eve undecided. Believe this at your own peril lipsrsealed

My ex girlfriend told me I will put her mum on salary. Am single and free cheesy
One prospective partner asked me how much I'll be sending to her account monthly. I just laughed at her and asked if I dey employ her ni?
Relationship has been turned to employment/poverty alleviation program by Nigerian girls. It's good to give to your lover right, but when the entitlement mentality starts to rare it's ugly head then it's bye bye as for me o.

Re: This Is The Type Of Woman Every Man Should Marry by ufotunang: 5:59pm On Apr 30
Jennyclay can you see what your fellow woman is doing 🙄
Re: This Is The Type Of Woman Every Man Should Marry by ufotunang: 6:00pm On Apr 30
It's hard to see women like this nowadays 🙄
Re: This Is The Type Of Woman Every Man Should Marry by Elclamour(f): 6:24pm On Apr 30
Emagha:

@Elclamour

Oya send your Aza make I wire you 33k
Re: This Is The Type Of Woman Every Man Should Marry by id4sho(m): 6:39pm On Apr 30
Dybala11:

One prospective partner asked me how much I'll be sending to her account monthly. I just laughed at her and asked if I dey employ her ni?
Relationship has been turned to employment/poverty alleviation program by Nigerian girls. It's good to give to your lover right, but when the entitlement mentality starts to rare it's ugly head then it's bye bye as for me o.
Wahala
Re: This Is The Type Of Woman Every Man Should Marry by Dybala11(m): 6:43pm On Apr 30
id4sho:

Wahala
Funny right?
That was the first time I saw something like that first hand. And na talking stage we dey that time o, nobody told me before I reverse sharpaly. 😄😄😄😄😄
Re: This Is The Type Of Woman Every Man Should Marry by Ifyz0001: 6:48pm On Apr 30
I'm blushing for the man
Re: This Is The Type Of Woman Every Man Should Marry by mrdharkchild(m): 6:57pm On Apr 30
[quote author=theredaddy post=129714814][/quote]

Unfortunately I don't hang achievements on my wall. Touching people's life is a greater achievement for me.
Re: This Is The Type Of Woman Every Man Should Marry by mrdharkchild(m): 6:58pm On Apr 30
AlphaNugget:

You should have deleted this post few minutes after you posted it......but no, you decided to show your stupidity to the whole fu*king world!!!

Shame on you

If my opinion portray me as stupid, to you, then I'd still say, marriage is not an achievement
Re: This Is The Type Of Woman Every Man Should Marry by mrdharkchild(m): 6:59pm On Apr 30
Absuchat:

I'm ready to do that.... please don't keep me waiting grin

Well, we don't know when I'd die, but it seems you're attending my funeral then
Re: This Is The Type Of Woman Every Man Should Marry by QueenDima47(f): 7:36pm On Apr 30
Whatsapp9:
"My salary came Yesterday and immediately I received alert, I rushed to my husband and asked him how much he needs me to contribute after informing him that my salary has been paid.

Guy thought I was joking and mentioned a figure thinking I was going to contest because it was almost all my salary, I just carried my phone and transferred it to him.

It was doing him like film, I then went ahead to pay the salary of our children's lesson teacher so that he would stop thinking about it.

That's when I realized that he was doing so much without complaining He sees it like his duty and even when the financial burden is too much on him, he struggles to pay without asking me.

He was so surprised and happy, I know that my money is just a fraction of what he brings but he felt like I gave him millions.

I then told him that I am putting in the effort to make more money so that I can still reduce his stress. He didn't marry a responsibility and liability, he married a helper and he should be feeling more relaxed than when he was single.

I have never felt entitled to anybody's pocket and I won't do that with my husband.

Oh boy, guy rushed entered straight inside market without even telling me, stocked up the home.

Cooked and served me, this small support has gone a long way to settle silent quarrels that I didn't even know about.

I will keep working harder and doing my best, men also need support, they are not supermarket. Men need our support too ❤️♥️"

Credit: Fegor ogene jp #AllFactsNewspaper
As pretty, educated and intelligent as you are I am jealous
Re: This Is The Type Of Woman Every Man Should Marry by theredaddy: 7:45pm On Apr 30
mrdharkchild:

Unfortunately I don't hang achievements on my wall. Touching people's life is a greater achievement for me.

Do you know how many people life you touch by just marrying a naija woman ..

You renovate her father's house, assist her siblings through school, plus the wife wey you marry slim after 2yrs she don fat ... is that not touching lives cheesy
Re: This Is The Type Of Woman Every Man Should Marry by Ngaljau11: 7:50pm On Apr 30
This is exactly the issue with women
just one act of kindness, and the whole world must hear of it
Re: This Is The Type Of Woman Every Man Should Marry by seanery: 7:51pm On Apr 30
The essence of posting ur photo tho:.
Re: This Is The Type Of Woman Every Man Should Marry by mrdharkchild(m): 8:23pm On Apr 30
theredaddy:

Do you know how many people life you touch by just marrying a naija woman ..

You renovate her father's house, assist her siblings through school, plus the wife wey you marry slim after 2yrs she don fat ... is that not touching lives cheesy

Loolz, that's another way to look at it, but I'm not sure I'm doing poverty alleviation with any girl.

I no be father Christmas like that.
Re: This Is The Type Of Woman Every Man Should Marry by 99thEnemy(m): 8:31pm On Apr 30
Namaster:
Women are HILARIOUS! grin

From what she wrote, it's easy to infer she's been married for years and have also been employed for quite some time.

It is also easy to infer that this is the FIRST time she has done something like this. EVER!

Yet she's on social media forming good wife and EMERGENCY marriage counsellor.

Contributing to your own living expenses and the upkeep of your children should be the NORM. Not something that needs to be ADVERTISED on social media like some kind of unparalleled virtue.
Re: This Is The Type Of Woman Every Man Should Marry by 99thEnemy(m): 8:34pm On Apr 30
Unclebayo:
ashawo dey collect salary?
Jesus 🤦🏾‍♂️

Re: This Is The Type Of Woman Every Man Should Marry by theredaddy: 8:46pm On Apr 30
mrdharkchild:

Loolz, that's another wa smileyy to look at it, but I'm not sure I'm doing poverty alleviation with any girl.

I no be father Christmas like that.

in real sense can you really touch the lives of people deemed "rich"

Take a deep thought, the lives you've touched how many were above you financially at the time smiley
Re: This Is The Type Of Woman Every Man Should Marry by Ishilove: 8:50pm On Apr 30
immortalcrown:
I must confess that your husband must have, in one way or another, motivated your action. How he treats you made you conclude that he deserves what you did to him. It takes two to tango.

But bringing this to social media makes your intention questionable. As a matter of fact, is this the first time you earned salary since you got married?
I wonder o. Everybody be chasing clout
Re: This Is The Type Of Woman Every Man Should Marry by nnanyereugo(m): 8:59pm On Apr 30
immortalcrown:

Clown🤡
Re: This Is The Type Of Woman Every Man Should Marry by nnanyereugo(m): 9:00pm On Apr 30
Namaster:
Women are HILARIOUS! grin

From what she wrote, it's easy to infer she's been married for years and have also been employed for quite some time.

It is also easy to infer that this is the FIRST time she has done something like this. EVER!

Yet she's on social media forming good wife and EMERGENCY marriage counsellor.

Contributing to your own living expenses and the upkeep of your children should be the NORM. Not something that needs to be ADVERTISED on social media like some kind of unparalleled virtue.

Clown 🤡
Re: This Is The Type Of Woman Every Man Should Marry by kernniejay(m): 9:03pm On Apr 30
CandidAdmin:
What about the type of man every woman should marry
The post has already shown us the type of man every woman should marry. A man that will not complain of doing everything for his family.
Re: This Is The Type Of Woman Every Man Should Marry by Livelystone01: 9:15pm On Apr 30
id4sho:
PR for daughters of eve undecided. Believe this at your own peril lipsrsealed

My ex girlfriend told me I will put her mum on salary. Am single and free cheesy
Not all women are bad though.

My wife does more than this but she will never tell anyone. Where I was shocked after our marriage last year was when she sent me 300k and warned me not to ever spend a dime on her (this was after 3 months of our marriage).

We have good women, look well and you'll see. Funny thing is that most of these good women do not show themselves. They are not about anything flashy despite their beauty.
Re: This Is The Type Of Woman Every Man Should Marry by id4sho(m): 9:38pm On Apr 30
Livelystone01:

Not all women are bad though.

My wife does more than this but she will never tell anyone. Where I was shocked after our marriage last year was when she sent me 300k and warned me not to ever spend a dime on her (this was after 3 months of our marriage).

We have good women, look well and you'll see. Funny thing is that most of these good women do not show themselves. They are not about anything flashy despite their beauty.
No doubt man. Wish you &her long life man.
Bless up 🙏
Re: This Is The Type Of Woman Every Man Should Marry by AlphaNugget(m): 10:08pm On Apr 30
mrdharkchild:

If my opinion portray me as stupid, to you, then I'd still say, marriage is not an achievement
Then your parents failed in discharging their duty..........you are just a mistake that should have been eliminated with condom or by any means
Re: This Is The Type Of Woman Every Man Should Marry by mrdharkchild(m): 10:31pm On Apr 30
AlphaNugget:

Then your parents failed in discharging their duty..........you are just a mistake that should have been eliminated with condom or by any means

During my time, fornication wasn't rampant. So condom and family planning weren't in existence. I was born out of true love.

I hope you weren't brought into the world on fornication grounds.

When You Are Tired Of Backing Baby (photo) / 'Doctors Told My Wife She Can't Conceive A Baby But Look At Us Now'. Photos / Getting Married As An Undergraduate