Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,439 members, 7,836,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Polygamist, if God Gave Him Wives, Why Did God Accuse Him Of Takin Sum1s Wife? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Polygamist, if God Gave Him Wives, Why Did God Accuse Him Of Takin Sum1s Wife? (693 Views)

If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? / Bishop Oyedepo: God Swore To Make Me Rich Because I Gave Him Car Many Years Ago / 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polygamist, if God Gave Him Wives, Why Did God Accuse Him Of Takin Sum1s Wife? by FayaBall: 9:11am On May 01
otipoju:

Don't mind the guy. People do only surface level thinking.

If God did not command anywhere not to marry more than one wife, and had very healthy loving relationships with men that had more than one and even says that it was he who gave one of such men many wives and if he wanted more, all he needed to do was ask....how than can you say polygamy is a sin.

Polygamy and monogamy are human preferences in intersexual relations.

Both have merits and demerits according to the times and environments where they are practiced.

What God judges an individual by is the condition of your heart towards him and How you treat other human beings.

You can be monogamous and be a wicked soul. You can be polygamous and be wicked.

You can be monogamous and be a righteous person.
You can be polygamous and be a Neighbour's person.

Everything marriage ends here on earth, it has no bearing in heaven.

You are the one thinking with your dick!

God clearly endorsed Job Noah and Daniel not David and all the others you people want to follow. And even the David warned you to stick to the wife of your youth not wives yet your prick no wan stay for one place.

Abeg if you wan prick your prick, prick on. No dey use God dey lie.

God no support am, even if all do it. And na God I dey look not man. So go continue eh, na your life.
Re: Polygamist, if God Gave Him Wives, Why Did God Accuse Him Of Takin Sum1s Wife? by StillDtruth: 9:47am On May 01
otipoju:

Menn na wa. You just dey jump from one argument to the other. Go read 1st Samuel 12 especially verse 7 to 9. Gods own words through the prophet Nathan.

He said I gave you your master's wives..if that was not enough and you wanted more, I would have given you more.

Na only master's wives God give am?did verse 8 not list them all out?

1 master's house

2 master's wives

3 house of Israel

4 house of Judah

Yet it is only Number 2 you see!

Are wives and houses not also in the houses of Judah and isreal?

So, if they were his as you claim then how come he got into trouble for taking one of the wives, since you say, God gave him?

And why do you not see him tell God, "i took her because i saw you gave every wife and woman in isreal and Judah to me?"

And you have not been able to answer since i have been asking you, so clearly, you have guys are Lying against God and profaning His Holy Name!
Re: Polygamist, if God Gave Him Wives, Why Did God Accuse Him Of Takin Sum1s Wife? by otipoju(m): 12:25pm On May 01
StillDtruth:

Na only master's wives God give am?did verse 8 not list them all out?

1 master's house

2 master's wives

3 house of Israel

4 house of Judah

Yet it is only Number 2 you see!

Are wives and houses not also in the houses of Judah and isreal?

So, if they were his as you claim then how come he got into trouble for taking one of the wives, since you say, God gave him?

And why do you not see him tell God, "i took her because i saw you gave every wife and woman in isreal and Judah to me?"

And you have not been able to answer since i have been asking you, so clearly, you have guys are Lying against God and profaning His Holy Name!

You are either very dense or justvthrowing red heerings. The subject matter is polygamy and not real estate.

Meanwhile, the King did not by the Virtue of his position own ALL the real estate in Israel.
That is why Ahab first tried to buy the land from Naboth. When he refused to sell, Jezebel had Naboth set up and killed.

Saul's wives were the ones he married. The women of Israel were not his because he was Kind over them. Just like Bathsheba was Uriah's wife and not automatically David's because he was king.

Go and learn and stop making a fool of yourself
Re: Polygamist, if God Gave Him Wives, Why Did God Accuse Him Of Takin Sum1s Wife? by StillDtruth: 12:38pm On May 01
otipoju:

You are either very dense or justvthrowing red heerings. The subject matter is polygamy and not real estate.

The subject is indeed Polygamy and you can see that the questions are directed towards the Polygamy of taking wives and you saw them but because you can not counter.

And since you do not want to confess your folly and error, you are now trying to play the I don't understand card" while stylishly insalting me (fallacy of ad hominem) because of it.
Re: Polygamist, if God Gave Him Wives, Why Did God Accuse Him Of Takin Sum1s Wife? by otipoju(m): 1:00pm On May 01
StillDtruth:

The subject is indeed Polygamy and you can see that the questions are directed towards the Polygamy of taking wives and you saw them but because you can not counter.

And since you do not want to confess your folly and error, you are now trying to play the I don't understand card" while stylishly insalting me (fallacy of ad hominem) because of it.

Once again. David's sin was not being polygamous. His sin was adultery and murder.

Saul sin before God was not being polygamous , it was disobedience to God's commands to do exterminate the Amalekites.

Polygamy is not a sin and in some cases he mandated it so that a deceased widow is taken care of and the deceased man's name can continue to live on.

Nevertheless, it is clear that God's preference is monogamy because it has a better chance of reducing the chaos strife and disruption that polygamous households can come with.

Paul even said that it is good for a man not to marry in Ist Corinthians 7: 1-16. But so as to reduce immorality, men should marry their own wife's and women their own husband's.

Why don't men then follow Paul's advice and not marry it all. Since he said that that is the good thing.

When looking at scriptures you must look at it comprehensively so that you have a balanced perspective and not just take one or two verses and begin to make bold and erroneous claims that can't stand up to scrutiny.

If God gave David multiple wives and said he would have even given him more if he asked for it, then God will have sinned against himself if you say that Polygamy is not a sin.

It is a preference and not a sin. Celibacy, Monogamy, Polygamy are all human preferences. That is where it begins and that is where it ends.

Your marital status is not a determinant of your spiritual relationship with God

Paul als
Re: Polygamist, if God Gave Him Wives, Why Did God Accuse Him Of Takin Sum1s Wife? by StillDtruth: 1:14pm On May 01
otipoju:

Once again. David's sin was not being polygamous. His sin was adultery and murder.

Repeating yourself would not make your former arguments valid rather they prove you do not have anything to say, especially as clearly you are not able to go through the questions i have given you!

Sorry
Re: Polygamist, if God Gave Him Wives, Why Did God Accuse Him Of Takin Sum1s Wife? by otipoju(m): 1:31pm On May 01
StillDtruth:

Repeating yourself would not make your former arguments valid rather they prove you do not have anything to say, especially as clearly you are not able to go through the questions i have given you!

Sorry

No wahala. Dey you dey make I dey my lane.

I don conclude tey they so you no dey interested in any meaningful conversation. And so I was no longer writing because of you but other people who will visit this thread on day and learn.

I don't know how long you have been on Nairaland...but I've been long enough here with this one singular moniker to know my way around .

Give me a good debate and I'll be glad. Its the beauty of nairaland. Not someone being deliberately unreasonable and just wants us to be going back and forth endlessly.

There are better things to do.

Before Abraham, David, Moses or Paul were born. Men have been marrying more than one wife. Long after we ourselves are dead and buried, men will continue to marry more than one wife and God almighty will continue to relate with those who fear him and do his will...wether they are celibate, monogamous or polygamous.
Re: Polygamist, if God Gave Him Wives, Why Did God Accuse Him Of Takin Sum1s Wife? by StillDtruth: 1:41pm On May 01
otipoju:

No wahala. Dey you dey make I dey my lane.

I don conclude tey they so you no dey interested in any meaningful conversation. And so I was no longer writing because of you but other people who will visit this thread on day and learn.

I don't know how long you have been on Nairaland...but I've been long enough here with this one singular moniker to know my way around .

I did give you a hearing and heard your case and pointed out the weakness of your case and posed questions to that effect which understably, you are not able to answer even after 2 days.

So clearly it lacks merit and your repeating yourself just makes it worse because your repetition just proves The Law "There is no valid argument against The Truth"
Re: Polygamist, if God Gave Him Wives, Why Did God Accuse Him Of Takin Sum1s Wife? by otipoju(m): 1:51pm On May 01
StillDtruth:

I did give you a hearing and heard your case and pointed out the weakness of your case and posed questions to that effect which understably, you are not able to answer even after 2 days.

So clearly it lacks merit and your repeating yourself just makes it worse because your repetition just proves The Law "There is no valid argument against The Truth"

Why are you throwing red herrings. Those are sophistries intended to confuse the unsuspecting.

Stay on the subject matter, make your claims, cback your claims with valid evidence .

I've clearly stated my claim and provided biblical support for it.
Re: Polygamist, if God Gave Him Wives, Why Did God Accuse Him Of Takin Sum1s Wife? by StillDtruth: 2:44pm On May 01
otipoju:

Why are you throwing red herrings. Those are sophistries intended to confuse the unsuspecting.

Stay on the subject matter, make your claims, cback your claims with valid evidence .

I've clearly stated my claim and provided biblical support for it.

The thread already shows what you and i have said till its conclusuon which shows you not being able to answer questions that arose out of the case, so res ipsa loquitur, let the threads speak.
Re: Polygamist, if God Gave Him Wives, Why Did God Accuse Him Of Takin Sum1s Wife? by Westerhoffe(m): 5:41pm On May 01
otipoju:

Don't mind the guy. People do only surface level thinking.

If God did not command anywhere not to marry more than one wife, and had very healthy loving relationships with men that had more than one and even says that it was he who gave one of such men many wives and if he wanted more, all he needed to do was ask....how than can you say polygamy is a sin.

Polygamy and monogamy are human preferences in intersexual relations.

Both have merits and demerits according to the times and environments where they are practiced.

What God judges an individual by is the condition of your heart towards him and How you treat other human beings.

You can be monogamous and be a wicked soul. You can be polygamous and be wicked.

You can be monogamous and be a righteous person.
You can be polygamous and be a Neighbour's person.

Everything marriage ends here on earth, it has no bearing in heaven.

Thank you.
Tell him more.

Veecruz, StillDtruth, FayaBall, I know all three monikers are one person, but either of them you login to, come and see another blast on your face and corrupted doctrines.
Re: Polygamist, if God Gave Him Wives, Why Did God Accuse Him Of Takin Sum1s Wife? by StillDtruth: 8:03am On May 02
otipoju:

The bible did not Say "condition of your heart", it Said "God looks at your heart". And even i looking at your heart i can see all your lusts and adulteries and your plans to cheat and Lie on your wife and break your covenant with her yet you want to go and meet God, thinking you can lie to His Holy Face and deceive Him.

I can even see you are even planning on deceiving God like Ananias and Sapphy did.

And lo, cheating on your wife and children and her family and the new wife's family, and embarrasing your family and neighbours and anybody who you caused.to fall by your acion and words are part of your treatment of other persons which God shall also judge.

And polygamy is already evil because it is foumded in lies and cheating and unfaithfullness and wickedness automatically.
Re: Polygamist, if God Gave Him Wives, Why Did God Accuse Him Of Takin Sum1s Wife? by FayaBall: 9:03am On May 02
StillDtruth:

The bible did not Say "condition of your heart", it Said "God looks at your heart". And even i looking at your heart i can see all your lusts and adulteries and your plans to cheat and Lie on your wife and break your covenant with her yet you want to go and meet God, thinking you can lie to His Holy Face and deceive Him.

I can even see you are even planning on deceiving God like Ananias and Sapphy did.

And lo, cheating on your wife and children and her family and the new wife's family, and embarrasing your family and neighbours and anybody who you caused.to fall by your acion and words are part of your treatment of other persons which God shall also judge.

And polygamy is already evil because it is foumded in lies and cheating and unfaithfullness and wickedness automatically.

No mind the otipoju guy. For e mind he thinks we humans no see say im wan dey nyansh other women while saying he would treat his wife well and even the other women well, so they can not complain that he has been wicked.

Fa fa fa foul! im wicked gaaan!

And im wickedness dey shine like devil own.

His thoughts towards nyanshing other women is already WICKEDNESS otipoju.

Wickedness to your wife, Wickedness to the future and current husbands of those women, wickedness to their children both born and unborn, in fact the list is endless

Wicked bastard thinking with his dick. Na for woman nyansh im go die like im brother middledimension wey kukuma name imself middle grin nyanshdimension grin na there dem go find demselves.

You can't even decieve us, na come God, shioor.
Re: Polygamist, if God Gave Him Wives, Why Did God Accuse Him Of Takin Sum1s Wife? by StillDtruth: 10:08am On May 02
FayaBall:

No mind the otipoju guy. For e mind he thinks we humans no see say im wan dey nyansh other women while saying he would treat his wife well and even the other women well, so they can not complain that he has been wicked.

Wickedness to your wife, Wickedness to the future and current husbands of those women, wickedness to their children both born and unborn, in fact the list is endless

Wicked bastard thinking with his dick. Na for woman nyansh im go die like im brother middledimension wey kukuma name imself middle grin nyanshdimension grin na there dem go find demselves.

See self deceit in full volume! He thinks to deceive God.

As if he does not know it is already wickedness just for thinking about another woman

As if he would take it iif his wife is thinking about another man in.her office or customer.
Re: Polygamist, if God Gave Him Wives, Why Did God Accuse Him Of Takin Sum1s Wife? by otipoju(m): 10:51am On May 02
FayaBall:

You can create another new moniker snd be replying yourself. You have been figured out already.

I told you many lawyers are despicable human beings who love to twist the truth...using blatant lies and sophistries.
Re: Polygamist, if God Gave Him Wives, Why Did God Accuse Him Of Takin Sum1s Wife? by FayaBall: 10:54am On May 02
otipoju:

You can create another new moniker snd be replying yourself. You have been figured out already.

I told you many lawyers are despicable human beings who love to twist the truth...using blatant lies and sophistries.

See the serial nyansh lover, grin now anyone that speaks the truth is same moniker.

Your obito dey come, no worry continue to swim eh, you go sink enter inside the hole.

Foolish Polygamist.
Re: Polygamist, if God Gave Him Wives, Why Did God Accuse Him Of Takin Sum1s Wife? by FayaBall: 10:56am On May 02
StillDtruth:

See self deceit in full volume! He thinks to deceive God.

As if he does not know it is already wickedness just for thinking about another woman

As if he would take it iif his wife is thinking about another man in.her office or customer.

No mind the whole-ist bastard.

Master diver of holes. Idiot wey dey deceive imself come think say we no see am. Ode.
Re: Polygamist, if God Gave Him Wives, Why Did God Accuse Him Of Takin Sum1s Wife? by StillDtruth: 10:57am On May 02
otipoju:

It is me you told.

And like you all you workers of iniquity shall perish together in the lake of fire.
Re: Polygamist, if God Gave Him Wives, Why Did God Accuse Him Of Takin Sum1s Wife? by otipoju(m): 2:42am On May 03
FayaBall:

See the serial nyansh lover, grin now anyone that speaks the truth is same moniker.

Your obito dey come, no worry continue to swim eh, you go sink enter inside the hole.

Foolish Polygamist.

Your papa na very stupid man.
Re: Polygamist, if God Gave Him Wives, Why Did God Accuse Him Of Takin Sum1s Wife? by otipoju(m): 2:42am On May 03
StillDtruth:

It is me you told.

And like you all you workers of iniquity shall peeish together in the lake of fire.

Your foul mouth dey smell. Idiot.
Re: Polygamist, if God Gave Him Wives, Why Did God Accuse Him Of Takin Sum1s Wife? by StillDtruth: 3:41am On May 03
otipoju:

Your foul mouth dey smell. Idiot.

Now you insalt and abuse over simple argument and you say you are a christian, now you know you are not and that you are a very evil and wicked person and that God will not miss punishing you for all your wickedness and evil.
Re: Polygamist, if God Gave Him Wives, Why Did God Accuse Him Of Takin Sum1s Wife? by otipoju(m): 3:50am On May 03
StillDtruth:

Now you insalt and abuse over simple argument and you say you are a christian, now you know you are not and that you are a very evil and wicked person and that God will not miss punishing you for all your wickedness and evil.

Na only proper mad man go open multiple account dey converse with himself.

Once again your father!!!
Re: Polygamist, if God Gave Him Wives, Why Did God Accuse Him Of Takin Sum1s Wife? by StillDtruth: 4:08am On May 03
otipoju:

Na only proper mad man go open multiple account dey converse with himself.

Once again your father!!!

See it! Now you are showing that you are truly a devil and a Liar as all polygamy lovers are and one day, in a twinkle, you will all be burning in the lake of fire with your father, satan.
Re: Polygamist, if God Gave Him Wives, Why Did God Accuse Him Of Takin Sum1s Wife? by otipoju(m): 4:14am On May 03
StillDtruth:

See it! Now you are showing that you are truly a devil and a Liar as all polygamy lovers are and one day, in a twinkle, you will all be burning in the lake of fire with your father, satan.

Once again Your father!!!
Re: Polygamist, if God Gave Him Wives, Why Did God Accuse Him Of Takin Sum1s Wife? by StillDtruth: 4:21am On May 03
otipoju:

Once again Your father!!!

Now you are abusing God, ok Satan, God will answer you.
Re: Polygamist, if God Gave Him Wives, Why Did God Accuse Him Of Takin Sum1s Wife? by otipoju(m): 4:43am On May 03
StillDtruth:

Now you are abusing God, ok Satan, God will answer you.

Weré...your papa dey dunce wey born fool like you.

Stupid fellow. You carry marriage matter for head like dey dem dey pay you salary.

Duplicitious Asshol* get multiple monikers dey take some dey curse, dey take some dey preach like person wey get schizophrenia.

Once again your papa.
Re: Polygamist, if God Gave Him Wives, Why Did God Accuse Him Of Takin Sum1s Wife? by FayaBall: 7:08am On May 03
otipoju:

Your papa na very stupid man.

grin grin grin grin

No worry you go soon join am for hole wey im dey grin grin grin grin
Re: Polygamist, if God Gave Him Wives, Why Did God Accuse Him Of Takin Sum1s Wife? by FayaBall: 7:17am On May 03
otipoju:

Weré...your papa dey dunce wey born fool like you.

Stupid fellow. You carry marriage matter for head like dey dem dey pay you salary.

Duplicitious Asshol* get multiple monikers dey take some dey curse, dey take some dey preach like person wey get schizophrenia.

Once again your papa.

Papa Fool wey im foolishness dey duplicitous and multiplicious and im asshole dey tied to woman asshole dey complain of multiple monikers now that his ole greed has been exposed to the whole world.

You think everyone is in support of Polygamy? Na wicked people dey support am

And na your foolishness self get multiple monikers, see them Asinine • balmy · brainless · bubbleheaded · cockeyed · crackpot · crazy · cuckoo · daffy · daft · dippy · dotty grin grin grin grin

Go hide your useless self, papa olodo ode cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Polygamist, if God Gave Him Wives, Why Did God Accuse Him Of Takin Sum1s Wife? by Westerhoffe(m): 9:50am On May 03
It is cool that Veecruz, Fayaball, StillDtruth have now finally come to understand that It is not a sin, neither is it adultery for a man to have more than one wife, as long as he marries them legally, just as GOD had never in the Bible called it sin.

But this is not to encourage anyone to opt for several wives unless you can care for them and your children properly.

Likewise, no man, who has more than one wife should ever send away any of his wives because he is now converted to Christianity.

Bring your family to GOD and you all serve GOD together.

Peace.
Re: Polygamist, if God Gave Him Wives, Why Did God Accuse Him Of Takin Sum1s Wife? by FayaBall: 10:03am On May 03
Westerhoffe:
It is cool that Veecruz, Fayaball, StillDtruth have now finally come to understand that It is not a sin, neither is it adultery for a man to have more than one wife, as long as he marries them legally, just as GOD had never in the Bible called it sin.

But this is not to encourage anyone to opt for several wives unless you can care for them and your children properly.

Likewise, no man, who has more than one wife should ever send away any of his wives because he is now converted to Christianity.

Bring your family to GOD and you all serve GOD together.

Peace.

Oh boy madness and delusions in overload ooo grin grin grin

Abeg go take your medicine before madness kills you
Re: Polygamist, if God Gave Him Wives, Why Did God Accuse Him Of Takin Sum1s Wife? by StillDtruth: 10:04am On May 03
See mad person 👆
Re: Polygamist, if God Gave Him Wives, Why Did God Accuse Him Of Takin Sum1s Wife? by StillDtruth: 10:05am On May 03
FayaBall:

Oh boy madness and delusions in overload ooo grin cheesy cheesy

Na madman you don quote o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fighting In Church Is Satanic! / Life A A Christian / Confused About His Illegal Wife & Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.