Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,891 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Adelabu: Minister Of Power Sits In Darkness At The National Assembly (picture) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adelabu: Minister Of Power Sits In Darkness At The National Assembly (picture) (45220 Views)

VP Shettima Insists Buhari Sits On His Seat Out Of Respect In Borno (Video) / Electricity Crisis: 3 Reasons Nigeria Is In Darkness โ€” Barth Nnaji / Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Others Again As He Sits In Lagos House Of Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adelabu: Minister Of Power Sits In Darkness At The National Assembly (picture) by bestman09(m): 1:13pm On Apr 30
grin
Minister for darkness. Ineffectual buffoon that couldn't manage a ministry, yet fighting to become the next governor of Oyo state. God forbid!

1 Like

Re: Adelabu: Minister Of Power Sits In Darkness At The National Assembly (picture) by fatherjesse(m): 1:13pm On Apr 30
W
Re: Adelabu: Minister Of Power Sits In Darkness At The National Assembly (picture) by bikefab(m): 1:15pm On Apr 30
No big deal. Some areas in Nigeria have been in darkness for the past 2 weeks and counting.

1 Like

Re: Adelabu: Minister Of Power Sits In Darkness At The National Assembly (picture) by favor914: 1:16pm On Apr 30
Racoon:
The irony depicting the state of power and energy under his reigns in Nigeria today. Useless incompetent buffon.

Hypocrites, did you have electricity before he became Minister?
Re: Adelabu: Minister Of Power Sits In Darkness At The National Assembly (picture) by tarboshi(m): 1:16pm On Apr 30
Gbadugbakun:

They're in band E. That's why they hardly ever have light.

Probably, Band F
Re: Adelabu: Minister Of Power Sits In Darkness At The National Assembly (picture) by HugoBoss10(m): 1:17pm On Apr 30
National assembly of shame and disgrace cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adelabu: Minister Of Power Sits In Darkness At The National Assembly (picture) by Adewale1603(m): 1:17pm On Apr 30
What tinubu can not destroy does not exist
Re: Adelabu: Minister Of Power Sits In Darkness At The National Assembly (picture) by ROYALMAXCLEANER: 1:19pm On Apr 30
National embarrassment...๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ

What a shame as a country, nigeria should
be address as a society, not a country that we have bunch of irresponsible cowards who call they self leaders... ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ

So sad... ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿ˜
Re: Adelabu: Minister Of Power Sits In Darkness At The National Assembly (picture) by cooljude(m): 1:19pm On Apr 30
jkpbestseries:
This man is very useless. Although kanji dam alone can serve the whole Nigeria light, but those big men involve in Generators and Solar business has refused the initiatives of us getting constant power supply.

Not possible
Re: Adelabu: Minister Of Power Sits In Darkness At The National Assembly (picture) by BABAawoo47: 1:20pm On Apr 30
jkpbestseries:
This man is very useless. Although kanji dam alone can serve the whole Nigeria light, but those big men involve in Generators and Solar business has refused the initiatives of us getting constant power supply.
Are you dumb? Kanji can't serve lagos. Not even 3kangi dams. We are so far behind in generation. I don't know why this isn't an emergency project. If i were president, even fund will go into increasing generating capacity to atleast 50k MW

1 Like

Re: Adelabu: Minister Of Power Sits In Darkness At The National Assembly (picture) by Adewale1603(m): 1:20pm On Apr 30
Yourprick:
Lol
not true, it's a skit.

On a More serious note, if you check him pocket, he dey with power bank for his phone
Re: Adelabu: Minister Of Power Sits In Darkness At The National Assembly (picture) by ceejay80s(m): 1:21pm On Apr 30
How old is Nigeria?
Re: Adelabu: Minister Of Power Sits In Darkness At The National Assembly (picture) by spartachico(m): 1:21pm On Apr 30
Powerless minister
Re: Adelabu: Minister Of Power Sits In Darkness At The National Assembly (picture) by okechuks22: 1:22pm On Apr 30
NSNO:

Who told you that a single dam can power an entire nation of over 200 million people?
ur an idiot u don't have power but u supply to ur near by neighbor county
Re: Adelabu: Minister Of Power Sits In Darkness At The National Assembly (picture) by Mervingreat: 1:23pm On Apr 30
3exe3:
The national assembly did not accept the tarrif hike

Yes and he got the right treatment let him enjoys it.

I'm fully supported Tinubu and will vote for him again and again but that does not mean I should be supporting any useless Minister in his govt, this Adelanbu or whatever I don't just like him and that is it.
Re: Adelabu: Minister Of Power Sits In Darkness At The National Assembly (picture) by Frezhkid10(m): 1:23pm On Apr 30
jkpbestseries:
Pawpaw talkโ€ฆwho told you kanji dam can serve the whole Nigeria..
Re: Adelabu: Minister Of Power Sits In Darkness At The National Assembly (picture) by 3kay945(m): 1:23pm On Apr 30
jkpbestseries:

I doubt it bro
Re: Adelabu: Minister Of Power Sits In Darkness At The National Assembly (picture) by chudez0147(m): 1:23pm On Apr 30
Olodo blogger seat not sit
Re: Adelabu: Minister Of Power Sits In Darkness At The National Assembly (picture) by Frezhkid10(m): 1:24pm On Apr 30
NeckingNgulping:
Since, i started working in 2020, i haven't seen a single power outage at the company where i work. I mean 365 days x 4.

National assembly can't keep electricity for the few hours of meaningless gathering.

Shame.
Not possible..e must get fault..
Re: Adelabu: Minister Of Power Sits In Darkness At The National Assembly (picture) by CrownLands(m): 1:24pm On Apr 30
Why? Why now? N/A complex should be under Band A
Re: Adelabu: Minister Of Power Sits In Darkness At The National Assembly (picture) by naijaboy756: 1:25pm On Apr 30
that one called FASHOOLA said it is not ROCKET SCIENCE

He got there it become ROCKET AI

SCAMMERS

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Adelabu: Minister Of Power Sits In Darkness At The National Assembly (picture) by Brushstrokes20: 1:25pm On Apr 30
Pathetic filth๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ
The shyyythole is the stupidest joke on the surface of the earth! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸŒŽ๐ŸŒŽ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ
Re: Adelabu: Minister Of Power Sits In Darkness At The National Assembly (picture) by Babangidapikin: 1:27pm On Apr 30
I hope all this embarrassments will bring out positive results, imagine hospitals not having light, even those owing is not an excuse because there are lives at stake ..I earnestly pray for reform , because they brought the light small today, but I am not feeling fine so I am just watching the light come and go , come and go ...health is wealth ..
Re: Adelabu: Minister Of Power Sits In Darkness At The National Assembly (picture) by FireUpNow(m): 1:27pm On Apr 30
The minister loves darkness so he should enjoy the darkness. Same man that said that Nigerians don't know how to use power because people are leaving their fridges and freezers on
Re: Adelabu: Minister Of Power Sits In Darkness At The National Assembly (picture) by Honestey: 1:28pm On Apr 30
Minister of Band F9
Re: Adelabu: Minister Of Power Sits In Darkness At The National Assembly (picture) by porthouse7(f): 1:29pm On Apr 30
Tinubu should sack this man
Re: Adelabu: Minister Of Power Sits In Darkness At The National Assembly (picture) by Frezhkid10(m): 1:32pm On Apr 30
okechuks22:
Thatโ€™s the agreement that was made for kanji dam to function..
The agreement was that those countries should not build a dam along the river Niger in exchange for a part of electricity supply generated from the dam so that the water force will be enough to power the dam!!!!..
Man read and seek to find the truth!!!..

1 Like

Re: Adelabu: Minister Of Power Sits In Darkness At The National Assembly (picture) by nairalanda1(m): 1:32pm On Apr 30
jkpbestseries:

Kainji can't even give Lagos or Abuja light for 24 hours self.

We need about 33000 mw to guarantee 24 hours light for everyone on the grid. Kainji can only generate 760 MW on a good day.
Re: Adelabu: Minister Of Power Sits In Darkness At The National Assembly (picture) by Pocca: 1:33pm On Apr 30
That's the consequence of nepotism and tribalism
Re: Adelabu: Minister Of Power Sits In Darkness At The National Assembly (picture) by nairalanda1(m): 1:35pm On Apr 30
okechuks22:

Less than 10% of our generated power..to be specific 6%, is used to supply our neighbours

At the heart of the transactions is the issue of the damming of the river. We have dammed the river and if we donโ€™t provide electricity to countries that are upstream on the river, they can also build their dams which will create a major crisis for the country.

โ€œSo there is a strategic reason. If they are able to dam the river upstream, we are in trouble.โ€

Ewelukwa said about six percent of the electricity generated in the country is sold to neighbouring countries
Re: Adelabu: Minister Of Power Sits In Darkness At The National Assembly (picture) by tnerro1(m): 1:35pm On Apr 30
Good, they should also put off the AC, let him sweat a lot. The worst minister in this government.
Re: Adelabu: Minister Of Power Sits In Darkness At The National Assembly (picture) by Rumundele(m): 1:37pm On Apr 30
In my next world i am very sure i will not coming to Africa again.
Switzerland or Denmark straight. I don tire abeg i no know who do us this thing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Transcript Of President Buhariโ€™s Speech At 72nd United Nations General Assembly / Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After UK Trip / Buhari Is The Tallest Nigerian Leader Ever: Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.