Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,387 members, 7,836,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

See Why APC Will Win 2027 Presidential Election Convincingly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Why APC Will Win 2027 Presidential Election Convincingly (1205 Views)

Matawalle to NEF: Tinubu Won 2023 Elections Convincingly, You Don't Speak For Us / Mr. Peter Obi Can Win 2027 Election If He Do These / Kogi Governorship: I Will Defeat PDP, Wada Convincingly - Yahaya Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Why APC Will Win 2027 Presidential Election Convincingly by Kepukepu: 6:35pm On Apr 30
BVAS and IRev election method is one of the easiest to rig.
Any party who's in charge of INEC backend team will win the election.

Most tech people here will agree with how easy it for a backend guy that in charge of database can perform CRUD operations on it and can actually use it to manipulate database.

It's simple, buy INEC backend and do some little rigging work on the field, you will win.
If APC can just get 20% of the actual vote, the backend guys will do the remaining.

A tech person will understand what I mean.

This is why I am not even going to waste my time to vote in 2027

1 Like

Re: See Why APC Will Win 2027 Presidential Election Convincingly by Olachase(m): 6:40pm On Apr 30
O.P don plant the seed of violence, raise am, raise am
Obident can't hear Ur voice from the back grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Why APC Will Win 2027 Presidential Election Convincingly by socialmediaman: 6:41pm On Apr 30
database operations also have audit logs, but I get your point though.

In the last election INEC refused to release data so audit logs are useless if they won’t be released to legal teams

1 Like

Re: See Why APC Will Win 2027 Presidential Election Convincingly by amazingspiderma: 6:44pm On Apr 30
You need to survive 2024 hardship first.

I hope you are been paid in dollars for all these efforts.

Just so you know,all database management systems have stamps for sources, user ID and time of entry for all activity.

Once a new admin access, system forensics will reveal what really happened one day.

You cannot scare anyone.

4 Likes

Re: See Why APC Will Win 2027 Presidential Election Convincingly by Difrent: 6:48pm On Apr 30
Kepukepu:

Most tech people here will agree with how easy it for a backend guy that in charge of database can perform CRUD operations on it and can actually use it to manipulate database.

It's simple, buy INEC backend and do some little rigging work on the field, you will win.
If APC can just get 20% of the actual vote, the backend guys will do the remaining.

Defeatist positions like this should be discouraged at all cost.
Since the days of Obj I know that it's the prayer of all ruling parties that opposition boycotts elections or just give up to fate things they can challenge, the ruling party simply use their foolishness to remain in power. Obj enjoyed it very well until the opposition realized their foolishness.
What the law says is that even if it's one person that comes to vote , it will be taken that election took place.
Opposition should continue putting pressure on ruling parties
That was exactly how APC got to power....

Thats why me as a person will always hail and support political leaders striving hard to steer the ship of this nation in the right direction

9 Likes

Re: See Why APC Will Win 2027 Presidential Election Convincingly by Kepukepu: 6:49pm On Apr 30
Difrent:

Defeatist positions like this should be discouraged at all cost.
Since the days of Obj I know that it's the prayer of all ruling parties that opposition boycotts elections or just give up to fate things they can challenge, the ruling party simply use their foolishness to remain in power. Obj enjoyed it very well until the opposition realized their foolishness.
What the law says is that even if it's one person that comes to vote , it will be taken that election took place.
Opposition should continue putting pressure on ruling parties
That was exactly how APC got to power....

Thats why me as a person will always hail and support political leaders striving hard to steer the ship of this nation in the right direction
I have told you, if them put me for INEC backend, I can rig the election for the highest bidder. That's what they will do.

You should put pressure on INEC and not the party, INEC na the crook here.
Those delay during collation was to buy more time for backend to manipulate data. I can put my last card on it.

Those buying voters card as well, this will make it more easy for backend to insert eligible voters for APC in the database.

Election rigging with BVAS and IRev is not rocket science. It's just massive CRUD on database in favor of the highest bidder.
The loophole is massive.

This is the result of endemic corruption, even technology cannot stall it
Re: See Why APC Will Win 2027 Presidential Election Convincingly by Kepukepu: 7:01pm On Apr 30
socialmediaman:

In the last election INEC refused to release data so audit logs are useless if they won’t be released to legal teams
you think they don't know? Lol

If they allow the audit of the database visavis the ballot papers, I swear, the election will not stand.

It's organize criminality, from INEC to judiciary
Re: See Why APC Will Win 2027 Presidential Election Convincingly by jahsharon: 7:06pm On Apr 30
Kepukepu:

2027 Presidential election is just a formality. We have the results already, we will announce it three days after the camouflage election. Anybody wey wan die, make e die
Re: See Why APC Will Win 2027 Presidential Election Convincingly by gratefulheart(m): 7:07pm On Apr 30
No rival backend or no backend 😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜 but una no go gree until another heartbreak suffering again.

Kepukepu:

Re: See Why APC Will Win 2027 Presidential Election Convincingly by Kepukepu: 7:07pm On Apr 30
jahsharon:

2027 Presidential election is just a formality. We have the results already, we will announce it three days after the camouflage election. Anybody wey wan die, make e die
I swear, na formality.
Re: See Why APC Will Win 2027 Presidential Election Convincingly by jahsharon: 7:09pm On Apr 30
socialmediaman:

South East results nko? Where you gave APC about 4,000 in one state and about 5,000 in another state, don't those ones too have audit logs?

2 Likes

Re: See Why APC Will Win 2027 Presidential Election Convincingly by Kepukepu: 7:10pm On Apr 30
gratefulheart:
No rival backend or no backend 😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜 but una no go gree until another heartbreak suffering again.

I swear, the only way Tinubu will lose na if only UN com conduct the election with all I.T team members on tight security watch.

As a software team, If I develop a software, I know how to manipulate it.
Re: See Why APC Will Win 2027 Presidential Election Convincingly by garfield1: 7:16pm On Apr 30
Kepukepu:
I swear, the only way Tinubu will lose na if only UN com conduct the election with all I.T team members on tight security watch.

Will obi get votes in the core north

1 Like

Re: See Why APC Will Win 2027 Presidential Election Convincingly by mrvitalis(m): 7:18pm On Apr 30
Kepukepu:

If poor Nigerians want APC continue so be it na

If you don't want them they know exactly what to do
Re: See Why APC Will Win 2027 Presidential Election Convincingly by mrvitalis(m): 7:20pm On Apr 30
jahsharon:

I honestly hope sha you are benefiting from the government sha if not
Re: See Why APC Will Win 2027 Presidential Election Convincingly by Kepukepu: 7:23pm On Apr 30
mrvitalis:

If poor Nigerians want APC continue so be it na

If you don't want them they know exactly what to do
It's not in the hands of Nigerians now.

Na God hand we dey. There's nothing we can do about it.

1 Like

Re: See Why APC Will Win 2027 Presidential Election Convincingly by Kepukepu: 7:24pm On Apr 30
garfield1:

Will obi get votes in the core north
I don't know.
I'm not an election Master.

I only know that IRev can be 100% manipulated.

Any backend who has access to database logs will do it.
Re: See Why APC Will Win 2027 Presidential Election Convincingly by mrvitalis(m): 7:32pm On Apr 30
Kepukepu:
It's not in the hands of Nigerians now.

Na God hand we dey. There's nothing we can do about it.
I'd Nigerians want APC out they know what to do
Re: See Why APC Will Win 2027 Presidential Election Convincingly by jahsharon: 7:50pm On Apr 30
Kepukepu:

The one USA conducted last nko? After election, didn't Donald Trump's supporters invade the national assembly and destroy humans and non humans? Were ballot papers not recounted in several states? It is obvious that the elections we conducted here are better than that USA last Presidential election

1 Like

Re: See Why APC Will Win 2027 Presidential Election Convincingly by SoNature(m): 7:51pm On Apr 30
Una dey talk too much story. LP lost this election the moment they didn't have enough party agents and influential politicians to secure their votes across the country. Nigeria is not a sane country. If Peter Obi truly wants to win the presidential election, he has to return to the PDP and fight for their ticket. LP doesn't have the structure to secure votes. If INEC can declare a result different from what's on their own website for Rivers State presidential election, it tells you how sick this shithole is.

At least when you say you won election, you should have your own results, present your calculations before the court to prove your case. You cannot depend on INEC because INEC isn't independent. Once you have CTC of all result sheets and your figures, it will be hard for any tribunal not to upturn the election if it didn't go in your favour. This is what Peter Obi couldn't do because he didn't have people protecting his votes across the country.
Re: See Why APC Will Win 2027 Presidential Election Convincingly by Kepukepu: 8:08pm On Apr 30
jahsharon:

The one USA conducted last nko? After election, didn't Donald Trump's supporters invade the national assembly and destroy humans and non humans? Were ballot papers not recounted in several states? It is obvious that the elections we conducted here are better than that USA last Presidential election

you hve a very low IQ with this whataboutism. I'm not here for your likes.
Re: See Why APC Will Win 2027 Presidential Election Convincingly by jahsharon: 8:12pm On Apr 30
Kepukepu:
you hve a very low IQ with this whataboutism. I'm not here for your likes.

You have negative IQ. Una go cry tire. Ogun kee you there
Re: See Why APC Will Win 2027 Presidential Election Convincingly by garfield1: 8:23pm On Apr 30
Kepukepu:
I don't know.
I'm not an election Master.

I only know that IRev can be 100% manipulated.

Any backend who has access to database logs will do it.

What about the offline copies
Re: See Why APC Will Win 2027 Presidential Election Convincingly by Kepukepu: 8:31pm On Apr 30
garfield1:

What about the offline copies
Are you joking?, πŸ˜‚
Re: See Why APC Will Win 2027 Presidential Election Convincingly by garfield1: 8:45pm On Apr 30
Kepukepu:
Are you joking?, πŸ˜‚

Those irev copies were extracted from offline copies before uploading.all Lp agents have their copies
Re: See Why APC Will Win 2027 Presidential Election Convincingly by alizma: 8:46pm On Apr 30
This guy just sold new language to our brothers in Obidient class. What how they will start to shout backing guys from this moment.
Re: See Why APC Will Win 2027 Presidential Election Convincingly by Kepukepu: 8:59pm On Apr 30
garfield1:

Those irev copies were extracted from offline copies before uploading.all Lp agents have their copies
lol, you still don't get it right?
Re: See Why APC Will Win 2027 Presidential Election Convincingly by garfield1: 9:12pm On Apr 30
Kepukepu:
lol, you still don't get it right?

Your the one not getting it sir.obi lost fair and square son
Re: See Why APC Will Win 2027 Presidential Election Convincingly by Lovelive: 11:00pm On Apr 30
Wao, I like this.

amazingspiderma:
You need to survive 2024 hardship first.

I hope you are been paid in dollars for all these efforts.

Just so you know,all database management systems have stamps for sources, user ID and time of entry for all activity.

Once a new admin access, system forensics will reveal what really happened one day.

You cannot scare anyone.
Re: See Why APC Will Win 2027 Presidential Election Convincingly by ggood: 11:12pm On Apr 30
SoNature:
Una dey talk too much story. LP lost this election the moment they didn't have enough party agents and influential politicians to secure their votes across the country. Nigeria is not a sane country. If Peter Obi truly wants to win the presidential election, he has to return to the PDP and fight for their ticket. LP doesn't have the structure to secure votes. If INEC can declare a result different from what's on their own website for Rivers State presidential election, it tells you how sick this shithole is.

At least when you say you won election, you should have your own results, present your calculations before the court to prove your case. You cannot depend on INEC because INEC isn't independent. Once you have CTC of all result sheets and your figures, it will be hard for any tribunal not to upturn the election if it didn't go in your favour. This is what Peter Obi couldn't do because he didn't have people protecting his votes across the country.
your right especially in Plateau and lagos his vote was massively reduce
Re: See Why APC Will Win 2027 Presidential Election Convincingly by aswani(m): 12:09am On May 01
Kepukepu:

I am a tech person, not boasting, but what you've written here is a nonsense.

Even if you had access to the database, you need to log in, you need to have read write access and every single one of these actions will be audited.

In fact a lot of these databases have an ip whitelist so any Tom, Dick and Harry cannot just jump on a laptop to make updates. That means the update can be traced to an ip address too.

Like I said when Obidients were shouting about the idiotic AWS woman coming to expose INEC for switching off IREV, there is an easy solution to finding out what happened, ask the Judges to subpoena the audit log for the cloud server IREV is on. That will give you the whole story of who paused what, you can't switch a cloud server off by the way, when, how long and where from.

Cloud servers as well as databases are also routinely backed up, whether you like it or not, you can do a backup trail to see what state the application and database were at various times and when things happened that shouldn't have.

If INEC wanted the powers to rig, then they were foolish to put their app and database on a cloud server because any irregularities would be easily exposed. Unusual activity of any form amongst other metrics are easily accessible at the touch of a button. The only way they could have gotten away with any mago mago was with a local server.

Obidients need to accept that Peter Obi lost and then move on quickly to change their insultive behaviour to avoid Peter Obi losing by an even wider margin next time
Re: See Why APC Will Win 2027 Presidential Election Convincingly by garfield1: 12:28am On May 01
aswani:

I am a tech person, not boasting, but what you've written here is a nonsense.

Even if you had access to the database, you need to log in, you need to have read write access and every single one of these actions will be audited.

In fact a lot of these databases have an ip whitelist so any Tom, Dick and Harry cannot just jump on a laptop to make updates. That means the update can be traced to an ip address too.

Like I said when Obidients were shouting about the idiotic AWS woman coming to expose INEC for switching off IREV, there is an easy solution to finding out what happened, ask the Judges to subpoena the audit log for the cloud server IREV is on. That will give you the whole story of who paused what, you can't switch a cloud server off by the way, when, how long and where from.

Cloud servers as well as databases are also routinely backed up, whether you like it or not, you can do a backup trail to see what state the application and database were at various times and when things happened that shouldn't have.

If INEC wanted the powers to rig, then they were foolish to put their app and database on a cloud server because any irregularities would be easily exposed. Unusual activity of any form amongst other metrics are easily accessible at the touch of a button. The only way they could have gotten away with any mago mago was with a local server.

Obidients need to accept that Peter Obi lost and then move on quickly to change their insultive behaviour to avoid Peter Obi losing by an even wider margin next time

Anything can happen in 2027

(1) (2) (Reply)

Destined 2007! Vote Ubong Emmanuel Bassey for Councillor Edor Ward 3 / Apartheid In South Africa, A Blessing Or A Course? / Neither Koro Nor Fashola: (please read to the end. thanks)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.