Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

BREAKING! Wonders In Fuel ⛽ Filling Stations All Over Nigeria!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING! Wonders In Fuel ⛽ Filling Stations All Over Nigeria!!!! (2668 Views)

Shettima: Tinubu Govt Will Replicate Lagos, Borno Wonders In Nigeria / Over $10 Billion Stolen By NNPC, Others In Fuel Subsidy Scam: Reps / Ikpeazu Is Doing Wonders In Abia State...... See (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING! Wonders In Fuel ⛽ Filling Stations All Over Nigeria!!!! by keymatt(m): 10:11pm On Apr 30
Dear Agbadorians, hope you're enjoying operation SHEGE 2.0, Tinubu style with JOY grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING! Wonders In Fuel ⛽ Filling Stations All Over Nigeria!!!! by vanbonattel: 10:11pm On Apr 30
grin

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Wonders In Fuel ⛽ Filling Stations All Over Nigeria!!!! by vanbonattel: 10:12pm On Apr 30
Its not as if we didn't warn the hopeless people o

We warned them that a time will come and they will all park their cars and throw away their phones because they can't afford fuel or Data.

Its less than a year o, by this time new year, people will be trooping to Peter Obi house to beg him to go and take over the country without elections grin

17 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Wonders In Fuel ⛽ Filling Stations All Over Nigeria!!!! by nedu666: 10:14pm On Apr 30
Fuel will eventually get to 1000 for dangote to be profitable

10 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Wonders In Fuel ⛽ Filling Stations All Over Nigeria!!!! by keymatt(m): 10:14pm On Apr 30
vanbonattel:
I wonder where them "it will favor me and my family" are hiding. grin I believe the fuel price is favoring them. 🤣🤣🤣

12 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Wonders In Fuel ⛽ Filling Stations All Over Nigeria!!!! by vanbonattel: 10:16pm On Apr 30
keymatt:
I wonder where them "it will favor me and my family" are hiding. grin I believe the fuel price is favoring them. 🤣🤣🤣

They are busy opening more threads to lament their lives away over Peter Obi that is laughing in his house.

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Wonders In Fuel ⛽ Filling Stations All Over Nigeria!!!! by vanbonattel: 10:17pm On Apr 30
nedu666:

If its the Dangote that produces cement, fuel will need to get to #5k before he will be satisfied. Cement and flour is an example of how bad that man is.

21 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Wonders In Fuel ⛽ Filling Stations All Over Nigeria!!!! by keymatt(m): 10:19pm On Apr 30
vanbonattel:

They are busy opening more threads to lament their lives away over Peter Obi that is laughing in his house.
What do you expect from zombies? They're all brainwashed lost souls trained to LOVE their OPPRESSORS and HATE their LIBERATORS. THEY'RE TRAINED TO ACCEPT SUFFERING AS A NORMAL WAY OF LIFE. sad

10 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Wonders In Fuel ⛽ Filling Stations All Over Nigeria!!!! by vanbonattel: 10:21pm On Apr 30
keymatt:
What do you expect from zombies? They're all brainwashed lost souls trained to LOVE their OPPRESSORS and HATE their LIBERATORS. THEY'RE TRAINED TO ACCEPT SUFFERING AS A NORMAL WAY OF LIFE. sad

Fela was right

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Wonders In Fuel ⛽ Filling Stations All Over Nigeria!!!! by ForValour: 10:25pm On Apr 30
Bulaba is just starting

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Wonders In Fuel ⛽ Filling Stations All Over Nigeria!!!! by thesicilian: 10:46pm On Apr 30
I take it to mean that Peter Obi is supplying fuel to these people mocking themselves at 180 naira per litre?
You guys can pretend all you want online, but we all know that the people you're mocking are even doing better than you in reality

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING! Wonders In Fuel ⛽ Filling Stations All Over Nigeria!!!! by obi4eze(m): 10:57pm On Apr 30
vanbonattel:

We warned them that a time will come and they will all park their cars and throw away their phones because they can't afford fuel or Data.

Its less than a year o, by this time new year, people will be trooping to Peter Obi house to beg him to go and take over the country without elections grin

grin grin grin grin

See the one above me. He left the fuel scarcity and shege troubling him to talk about Peter Obi. I reckon Peter Obi is seriously laughing and taking lessons from them cheesy

9 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Wonders In Fuel ⛽ Filling Stations All Over Nigeria!!!! by Jostoman: 11:06pm On Apr 30
The clueless APC government wan increase fuel price money be that, Na fuel scarcity is their main tactics to increase fuel price.

God just bring APC to punish nigerians.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Wonders In Fuel ⛽ Filling Stations All Over Nigeria!!!! by obi4eze(m): 11:06pm On Apr 30
vanbonattel:

If its the Dangote that produces cement, fuel will need to get to #5k before he will be satisfied. Cement and flour is an example of how bad that man is.

Dangote is a criminal who has always been aided by government.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Wonders In Fuel ⛽ Filling Stations All Over Nigeria!!!! by Fahvvy: 11:13pm On Apr 30
Tis well undecided...
Re: BREAKING! Wonders In Fuel ⛽ Filling Stations All Over Nigeria!!!! by strangest(m): 12:49am On May 01
Let's show the Igbos shege... Igbos must know that we own this country..... Ronu people, how far?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING! Wonders In Fuel ⛽ Filling Stations All Over Nigeria!!!! by strangest(m): 12:51am On May 01
thesicilian:
I take it to mean that Peter Obi is supplying fuel to these people mocking themselves at 180 naira per litre?
You guys can pretend all you want online, but we all know that the people you're mocking are even doing better than you in reality

Cry me a lagoon.... Check the people dropping their account number on nairaland for help and you will know the ones doing better....

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Wonders In Fuel ⛽ Filling Stations All Over Nigeria!!!! by aswani(m): 12:52am On May 01
vanbonattel:

No one will ask Peter Obi to rule, stop dreaming.

He is yet to show proper leadership with the turbulence in LP and yet to show his election expenses as promised, why would anyone want such a character in charge.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING! Wonders In Fuel ⛽ Filling Stations All Over Nigeria!!!! by DMerciful(m): 12:54am On May 01
This is idiocy!

When you're prepared for the worst, you don't feel it as much as people with high expectations
thesicilian:

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Wonders In Fuel ⛽ Filling Stations All Over Nigeria!!!! by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 2:04am On May 01
keymatt:
Dear Agbadorians, hope you're enjoying operation SHEGE 2.0, Tinubu style with JOY grin grin grin
it's very unfortunate, nothing is funny here oh, we cried on top of our voice, Nothing good will come out of a born criminal, they called us Yoruba bastard. Now everyone is is chaos. Anyway I still get joy in chaos.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Wonders In Fuel ⛽ Filling Stations All Over Nigeria!!!! by optionalY09: 2:18am On May 01
They are gradually advancing Nigeria to first world country and you’re their complaining like a mad man. Be prepare to follow the flow of things instead of complaining

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Wonders In Fuel ⛽ Filling Stations All Over Nigeria!!!! by Bobloco: 2:47am On May 01
optionalY09:
They are gradually advancing Nigeria to first world country and you’re their complaining like a mad man. Be prepare to follow the flow of things instead of complaining

You are irredeemable

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Wonders In Fuel ⛽ Filling Stations All Over Nigeria!!!! by SirLiquidGold: 3:58am On May 01
Fuel was once 87 naira per litter

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Wonders In Fuel ⛽ Filling Stations All Over Nigeria!!!! by IkpuMmadu: 5:11am On May 01
thesicilian:
these are the same bastards tgat gathered at OJOTA years ago to protest that JONATHAN is increasing fuel for 180 and trying to remove subsidy

These ronuists people are so terrible that you can never trust them ! They are scum! Tribalism will decimate them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING! Wonders In Fuel ⛽ Filling Stations All Over Nigeria!!!! by AcadaWriter: 6:11am On May 01
Bulaba is just starting
Re: BREAKING! Wonders In Fuel ⛽ Filling Stations All Over Nigeria!!!! by aswani(m): 6:24am On May 01
IkpuMmadu:

These ronuists people are so terrible that you can never trust them ! They are scum! Tribalism will decimate them

Ndigbo vote overwhelmingly for their son Peter Obi while Ndi North were voting President Tinubu and Peter Obi and Ndi Yoruba were voting Atiku and Peter Obi.

Yet you are here accusing Ndi Yoruba of tribalism, when are tone deaf Obidients going to remove the log of wood from their own eye before complaining about the speck of dusts in others?

Is Peter Obi the first to lose anelection, he only came third sef? Didn't you read the statistics that President Tinubu got more votes in Ala Hausa than in Ala Yoruba?

Shouldn't this needless pain of Peter Obi coming third have died down in your heart by now instead of all of this Ndi Yoruba hatred?
Re: BREAKING! Wonders In Fuel ⛽ Filling Stations All Over Nigeria!!!! by Olachase(m): 7:42am On May 01
IkpuMmadu:
these are the same bastards tgat gathered at OJOTA years ago to protest that JONATHAN is increasing fuel for 180 and trying to remove subsidy

you haven't make any statements from this write up, what did you want the people you tag Ronu do for you in particular

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Wonders In Fuel ⛽ Filling Stations All Over Nigeria!!!! by YourMrBoo: 8:21am On May 01
nedu666:

Yes na, dangote our messiah will come and intervene there by crashing the price of petrol to N750 or as sweet as N700
Re: BREAKING! Wonders In Fuel ⛽ Filling Stations All Over Nigeria!!!! by Globad(f): 9:40am On May 01
nedu666:

How did you arrive at this figure?

(1) (Reply)

Igbos Told To Plan For Presidency In 2015 / Boko Haram Bomb Blast In Biu, Jos Kills 3 (today) / If Countries Were For Sale Will You Buy Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.