Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,374 members, 7,836,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Why This Coastal Highway Not Start From Calaba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why This Coastal Highway Not Start From Calaba (1412 Views)

Ministry Of Works Replies Critics of the Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway / Coastal Highway: Approximately 1km Of Highway Completed (Photos) / FG Awards Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway To Hitech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why This Coastal Highway Not Start From Calaba by Zulu11zulu: 4:22pm On May 01
I think that project is born to fail of not why not start from Lagos and calaba the same time why only the project start from Lagos.

What I know is this government want to use Nigeria common wealth to develop yeruba land because that road will end up in yeruba land it will go more than that.

That project is for Lagos and for yeruba not far Nigeria or South south.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why This Coastal Highway Not Start From Calaba by misano(m): 4:27pm On May 01
The SS already knows. Yoruba people think they can foool us in the SS.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why This Coastal Highway Not Start From Calaba by Nukilia: 4:29pm On May 01
The road will definitely open the coastal communities up for new businesses.

One thing is certain about the Tinubus government, whatever they start will be finished. It might take 16years undecided undecided

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why This Coastal Highway Not Start From Calaba by hellunfats(f): 4:45pm On May 01
This is all I have been asking too? It makes no sense, it starts from the city with the highest business investments on the corridor.

4 Likes

Re: Why This Coastal Highway Not Start From Calaba by LegendHero(m): 4:51pm On May 01
Because Tinubu is Yoruba and the president.

So he is focusing more on Yoruba because they are a special tribe.

Does that answer your question OP?

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why This Coastal Highway Not Start From Calaba by Cindypresh(f): 4:54pm On May 01
LegendHero:
Because Tinubu is Yoruba and the president.

So he is focusing more on Yoruba because they are a special tribe.

Does that answer your question OP?

Simply because it's "a coastal highway to Fraud"

6 Likes

Re: Why This Coastal Highway Not Start From Calaba by LegendHero(m): 4:59pm On May 01
Cindypresh:

Simply because it's "a coastal highway to Fraud"

Yes, it is a fraud.

Yoruba people are using it to defraud Nigeria. I heard Tinubu purposely made Umahi the Work minister specifically to bring Lamdmark down because Tinubu envy the owner.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why This Coastal Highway Not Start From Calaba by Cindypresh(f): 5:01pm On May 01
LegendHero:

Yes, it is a fraud.

Yoruba people are using it to defraud Nigeria. I heard Tinubu purposely made Umahi the Work minister specifically to bring Lamdmark down because Tinubu envy the owner.

Tinubu does not represent yorubas, stop forcing it.

5 Likes

Re: Why This Coastal Highway Not Start From Calaba by LegendHero(m): 5:02pm On May 01
Cindypresh:

Tinubu does not represent yorubas, stop forcing it.

Okay I forgot he is Kanuri.

Kanuri people are purposely using it to defraud Nigeria then.

Don’t mind the Ronus, they are supporting a Kanuri Tinubu.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why This Coastal Highway Not Start From Calaba by helinues: 5:02pm On May 01
Oh boy, illiteracy na big disease oo

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why This Coastal Highway Not Start From Calaba by SalamRushdie: 5:02pm On May 01
They are just looking for land to join to Eko Atlantic, only fools beleive the owner of Eko Atlantic is being given a contract to build 700 km road to Calabr

5 Likes

Re: Why This Coastal Highway Not Start From Calaba by Cindypresh(f): 5:03pm On May 01
LegendHero:

Okay I forgot he is Kanuri.

Kanuri people are purposely using it to defraud Nigeria then.

Don’t mind the Ronus, they are supporting a Kanuri Tinubu.

Tinubu does not represent the yorubas, he even lost Lagos and Osun despite heavy rigging.

The Yoruba people I know have nothing in common with a Chicago bound heroine trafficker

4 Likes

Re: Why This Coastal Highway Not Start From Calaba by LegendHero(m): 5:05pm On May 01
Cindypresh:

Tinubu does not represent the yorubas, he even lost Lagos and Osun despite heavy rigging.

The Yoruba people I know have nothing in common with a Chicago bound heroine trafficker

I heard Obi of Onitsha help Tinubu traffick the drugs, is that true?

I also heard Tinubu systematically send some people to do drugs abroad and then invite police to catch them because he hates them.

Tinubu is a very bad person.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why This Coastal Highway Not Start From Calaba by DMerciful(m): 5:06pm On May 01
That road will never get to SS!
Zulu11zulu:
I think that project is born to fail of not why not start from Lagos and calaba the same time why only the project start from Lagos.

What I know is this government want to use Nigeria common wealth to develop yeruba land because that road will end up in yeruba land it will go more than that.

That project is for Lagos and for yeruba not far Nigeria or South south.

4 Likes

Re: Why This Coastal Highway Not Start From Calaba by LegendHero(m): 5:07pm On May 01
DMerciful:
That road will never get to SS!

So far it get to Lagos-Ogun-Ondo. We are very okay with it.

If the South South don’t want it, that is their own cup of tea.

I don’t even know why Tinubu is bothering himself honestly. Just do the road from Lagos to Ondo and call it quit.

Why embarking on project to the South South if they don’t want it?

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why This Coastal Highway Not Start From Calaba by DMerciful(m): 5:08pm On May 01
Not Yoruba people, Tinubu and the Chagourys are using it to reclaim the money spent for the 2023 elections to compromise INEC and the judiciary
LegendHero:

Yes, it is a fraud.

1 Like

Re: Why This Coastal Highway Not Start From Calaba by DMerciful(m): 5:10pm On May 01
He is childishly tryingbto drag the decent Yoruba nationality to a fraud like Tinubu
Cindypresh:

2 Likes

Re: Why This Coastal Highway Not Start From Calaba by LegendHero(m): 5:10pm On May 01
DMerciful:
Not Yoruba people, Tinubu and the Chagourys are using it to reclaim the money spent for the 2023 elections to compromise INEC and the judiciary

Oh I see now. Then Tinubu have sense.

Instead of stealing the money through the back door, he instead used a method of publicly siphoning money and giving to Chagoury.

Fantastic of him. I love him.

15 Likes

Re: Why This Coastal Highway Not Start From Calaba by KennethOkonkwo: 5:11pm On May 01
misano:
The SS already knows. Yoruba people think they can foool us in the SS.
Hmmmm 😆

Like GEJ fooled Igbo people with 2nd Niger bridge but still kiss his ass 😆

Fashola&APC eventually built am....mumu slaves of SS

You people can continue your brotherhood in foolery,yorubas will not be part of you Igbo foolery. The road will get to Calabar wether you Igbo likes it or not.

9 Likes

Re: Why This Coastal Highway Not Start From Calaba by Bobloco: 5:12pm On May 01
LegendHero:

Yes, it is a fraud.

Don't make it personal

Atiku first describe it as a Coastal highway of fraud which is exactly what it is

1 Like

Re: Why This Coastal Highway Not Start From Calaba by KennethOkonkwo: 5:13pm On May 01
LegendHero:

I don’t even know why Tinubu is bothering himself honestly. Just do the road from Lagos to Ondo and call it quit.

Baba...that voice is the voice of IGBO!

NOT SS....IGBO likes projecting their hate to others!
SS are reasonable people. Have you seen any SS speaking against it?....Even EDWIN CLARK of all people applaud the project!..who are those speaking against it?LANDMARK SCUMS,PETER OBI AND HIS SLAVES

10 Likes

Re: Why This Coastal Highway Not Start From Calaba by LegendHero(m): 5:13pm On May 01
Bobloco:

Don't make it personal

Atiku first describe it as a Coastal highway of fraud which is exactly what it is

We are saying the same thing. It is a fraud by Tunumbu.

So what will you now do about it?

3 Likes

Re: Why This Coastal Highway Not Start From Calaba by DMerciful(m): 5:14pm On May 01
He never wanted it to get to SS else he'd have started from Calabar simultaneously.

Lagos-Ibadan started from Lagos and Ibadan simultaneously
LegendHero:

Re: Why This Coastal Highway Not Start From Calaba by LegendHero(m): 5:15pm On May 01
KennethOkonkwo:

Baba...that voice is the voice of IGBO!

NOT SS....IGBO likes projecting their hate to others!
SS are reasonable people. Have you seen any SS speaking against it?....Even EDWIN CLARK of all people applaud the project!..who are those speaking against it?LANDMARK SCUMS,PETER OBI AND HIS SLAVES

Mmm that make sense that Edwin Clark already spoke on this. I think I remember now.

Just that I haven’t been seeing regular SS folks speaking on this, so I just assume they propably don’t want it too.

2 Likes

Re: Why This Coastal Highway Not Start From Calaba by garykoeman: 5:15pm On May 01
Cindypresh:

Tinubu represent Nigeria unlike peter obi who represents ibo people.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why This Coastal Highway Not Start From Calaba by LegendHero(m): 5:15pm On May 01
DMerciful:
He never wanted it to get to SS else he'd have started from Calabar simultaneously.

Lagos-Ibadan started from Lagos and Ibadan simultaneously

Why will be not want it to get to the SS? Because he hates them?

What could be his rationale for not wanting it to get to the SS? Do we even have anyone from the SS anymore that can speak for themselves?

Why always you Ibos speaking for them?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why This Coastal Highway Not Start From Calaba by Bobloco: 5:19pm On May 01
LegendHero:

We are saying the same thing. It is a fraud by Tunumbu.

So what will you now do about it?

Typical of supporters of Tinubu, who is notorious for fraud and dubious deals
Re: Why This Coastal Highway Not Start From Calaba by LegendHero(m): 5:20pm On May 01
Bobloco:

Typical of supporters of Tinubu, who is notorious for fraud and dubious deals 

Tinubu is truly a fraud. I heard he sold arm during the Biafra war that perished millions.

Shinedu, don’t you think we need to report Tinubu to ICC?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why This Coastal Highway Not Start From Calaba by Bobloco: 5:22pm On May 01
LegendHero:

Tinubu is truly a fraud. I heard he sold arm during the Biafra war that perished millions.

Shinedu, don’t you think we need to report Tinubu to ICC?

While at that, Tinubu is yet to charge Reno Omokri to court for libel

2 Likes

Re: Why This Coastal Highway Not Start From Calaba by youngsahito(m): 5:28pm On May 01
It can start from anywhere. Nobody has problem when the Lagos Ibadan expressway started in Lagos. You will just bring irrelevant issues just to cause problem.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why This Coastal Highway Not Start From Calaba by DMerciful(m): 5:28pm On May 01
I'm from SS even though I'm Igbo. Abi Delta nor follow for SS?

Why is calabar end not starting at the same time?
LegendHero:

Why will be not want it to get to the SS? Because he hates them?

What could be his rationale for not wanting it to get to the SS? Do we even have anyone from the SS anymore that can speak for themselves?

Why always you Ibos speaking for them?

1 Like

Re: Why This Coastal Highway Not Start From Calaba by KennethOkonkwo: 5:28pm On May 01
LegendHero:

Mmm that make sense that Edwin Clark already spoke on this. I think I remember now.

Just that I haven’t been seeing regular SS folks speaking on this, so I just assume they propably don’t want it too.
They do...they are not just useless NOISE MAKERS like their stupid neighbours

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Did Goodluck Get 300,000 Votes In Sokoto / ElRufai Calls For Troop Removal in Kano Few Days To Planned Easter Atack in Kano / $3.2m Scam: Olaniyi Jones Makinde Faces Extradition – EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.