Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Why This Coastal Highway Not Start From Calaba - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why This Coastal Highway Not Start From Calaba (1413 Views)

Ministry Of Works Replies Critics of the Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway / Coastal Highway: Approximately 1km Of Highway Completed (Photos) / FG Awards Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway To Hitech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why This Coastal Highway Not Start From Calaba by LegendHero(m): 5:28pm On May 01
Bobloco:

While at that, Tinubu is yet to charge Reno Omokri to court for libel

Tinubu does not like the court. You know since he is a fraud, the court might arrest him if he ever set foot there.

What do you think we can do to nab Tinubu like this? Is this how a fraud will continue to rule over us?

2 Likes

Re: Why This Coastal Highway Not Start From Calaba by LegendHero(m): 5:30pm On May 01
DMerciful:
I'm from SS even though I'm Igbo. Abi Delta nor follow for SS?

Why is calabar end not starting at the same time?

You are Ibo. Let a calabar person come and wail about this project first, then we can understand they don’t also want it.

1 Like

Re: Why This Coastal Highway Not Start From Calaba by Bobloco: 5:30pm On May 01
LegendHero:

Tinubu does not like the court. You know since he is a fraud, the court might arrest him if he ever set foot there.

What do you think we can do to nab Tinubu like this? Is this how a fraud will continue to rule over us?

And you are excited supporting such an individual

You must be a fraud yourself
Re: Why This Coastal Highway Not Start From Calaba by DMerciful(m): 5:32pm On May 01
Don't deflect. SS.is not a tribe. Stop using pedestrian logic
LegendHero:

You are Ibo. Let a calabar person come and wail about this project first, then we can understand they don’t also want it.

1 Like

Re: Why This Coastal Highway Not Start From Calaba by LegendHero(m): 5:50pm On May 01
DMerciful:
Don't deflect. SS.is not a tribe. Stop using pedestrian logic

So what is SS? And how does Ibo in SS speak for SS if SS is not a tribe?

1 Like

Re: Why This Coastal Highway Not Start From Calaba by DMerciful(m): 5:56pm On May 01
I will not oblige your pedestrian argument. You're leaving the argument to argue about tribes. As a SS person, i have not seen any sign of good faith that this coastal road will get to SS. If there's plan to make that happen, it would have started simultaneously from Calabar end like GEJ did with Lagos Ibadan express
LegendHero:

So what is SS? And how does Ibo in SS speak for SS if SS is not a tribe?

1 Like

Re: Why This Coastal Highway Not Start From Calaba by LegendHero(m): 6:02pm On May 01
DMerciful:
I will not oblige your pedestrian argument. You're leaving the argument to argue about tribes. As a SS person, i have not seen any sign of good faith that this coastal road will get to SS. If there's plan to make that happen, it would have started simultaneously from Calabar end like GEJ did with Lagos Ibadan express

Okay Ibo boy.

I would have accepted if this had been said by a Calabar man.

Can you find me one Calabar man to repeat this?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why This Coastal Highway Not Start From Calaba by DMerciful(m): 6:03pm On May 01
Thats what you people do...fall back to tribalism when you have no other moves
LegendHero:

Okay Ibo boy.

I would have accepted if this had been said by a Calabar man.

Can you find me one Calabar man to repeat this?

1 Like

Re: Why This Coastal Highway Not Start From Calaba by StOla: 6:08pm On May 01
Cindypresh:

Tinubu does not represent the yorubas, he even lost Lagos and Osun despite heavy rigging.

The Yoruba people I know have nothing in common with a Chicago bound heroine trafficker

That guy has the remedy for your folly.

He is a legend, a hero.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why This Coastal Highway Not Start From Calaba by StOla: 6:09pm On May 01
DMerciful:

Was the purpose of the topic not a tribal propaganda?

Yorubas have stopped being civil with hypocritical bigots.

3 Likes

Re: Why This Coastal Highway Not Start From Calaba by LegendHero(m): 6:10pm On May 01
DMerciful:

Emotional blackmail don start.

2 Likes

Re: Why This Coastal Highway Not Start From Calaba by StOla: 6:13pm On May 01
LegendHero:

Emotional blackmail don start.

See the OP in his full tribal glory below.

Zulu11zulu:
ndi igbo is taking thire wealth home that is it,
At least no body will demolish it. We demolish old one and beuld now one.

I'm happy all the igbo land is developing not only one state like Lagos others are geto

An Igbo man who as a Yoruba hater created a topic to ask why the project is starting from Yoruba land.

Yet, his fellow clansmen are blind to the very bigotry of the topic.

4 Likes

Re: Why This Coastal Highway Not Start From Calaba by LegendHero(m): 6:22pm On May 01
StOla:

See the OP in his full tribal glory below.

An Igbo man who as a Yoruba hater created a topic to ask why the project is starting from Yoruba land.

Yes, his fellow clansmen are blind to the very bigotry of the topic.

Don’t mind those guys.

2 Likes

Re: Why This Coastal Highway Not Start From Calaba by Cindypresh(f): 6:25pm On May 01
StOla:

That guy has the remedy for your folly.

He is a legend, a hero.

Bigots make it to your hero lists??

2 Likes

Re: Why This Coastal Highway Not Start From Calaba by loffyloffy: 6:26pm On May 01
Zulu11zulu:
I think that project is born to fail of not why not start from Lagos and calaba the same time why only the project start from Lagos.

What I know is this government want to use Nigeria common wealth to develop yeruba land because that road will end up in yeruba land it will go more than that.

That project is for Lagos and for yeruba not far Nigeria or South south.

Because it makes more sense for it to start from lagos, it will benefit more people and impact more lifes than if it starts in Calaba.

Reaping that immediate benefits will motivate the govt to complete the rest of the road.

2 Likes

Re: Why This Coastal Highway Not Start From Calaba by StOla: 6:28pm On May 01
Cindypresh:

Bigots make it to your hero lists??

You and the OP are the bigots, while he is your remedy.

1 Like

Re: Why This Coastal Highway Not Start From Calaba by hakeemhakeem(m): 7:59pm On May 01
No doubt Lagos was the starting point when the project was initiated 30 years ago, you guys would still come up with another topic often and often

1 Like

Re: Why This Coastal Highway Not Start From Calaba by Biodun556(m): 8:06pm On May 01
hellunfats:
This is all I have been asking too? It makes no sense, it starts from the city with the highest business investments on the corridor.

It will get there

1 Like

Re: Why This Coastal Highway Not Start From Calaba by duality(m): 9:00pm On May 01
Zulu11zulu:
I think that project is born to fail of not why not start from Lagos and calaba the same time why only the project start from Lagos.

What I know is this government want to use Nigeria common wealth to develop yeruba land because that road will end up in yeruba land it will go more than that.

It's because they want to construct a road between VI and Ibeju Lekki. Nothing more.
Re: Why This Coastal Highway Not Start From Calaba by Jogs1900: 9:26pm On May 01
LegendHero:

You are wicked

2 Likes

Re: Why This Coastal Highway Not Start From Calaba by misano(m): 11:38am On May 02
KennethOkonkwo:

Hmmmm 😆

Like GEJ fooled Igbo people with 2nd Niger bridge but still kiss his ass 😆

Fashola&APC eventually built am....mumu slaves of SS

You people can continue your brotherhood in foolery,yorubas will not be part of you Igbo foolery. The road will get to Calabar wether you Igbo likes it or not.

We just they look una they laugh. We prefer to work with Igbos than work with Yoruba people.

Una way nor pure.
Re: Why This Coastal Highway Not Start From Calaba by blabulu2000: 3:33pm On May 02
Zulu11zulu:

When you becomes the president of this country or minister of works ...you can decide to start it as you like

2 Likes

Re: Why This Coastal Highway Not Start From Calaba by Sonyboom: 3:51pm On May 02
Same way Peter Obi does not represent igbos ba ?!

Cindypresh:

Tinubu does not represent yorubas, stop forcing it.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Fearless Judge Who Dunked "sacred Cow" Bode George And Co In Kirikiri / Nairaland Needs To Wake Up / Jonathan’s Gift To Workers: Minimum Wage Now N18,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.