Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

‘Mohbad’s Wife Secretly Undergoes 2 DNA Tests, Result Might Shock Everyone'- SDK - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘Mohbad’s Wife Secretly Undergoes 2 DNA Tests, Result Might Shock Everyone'- SDK (44512 Views)

Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court / Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son / Pregnant Tboss And Uti Nwachukwu Set To Wed! - SDK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Mohbad’s Wife Secretly Undergoes 2 DNA Tests, Result Might Shock Everyone'- SDK by publicenemy(m): 10:13pm On May 01
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: ‘Mohbad’s Wife Secretly Undergoes 2 DNA Tests, Result Might Shock Everyone'- SDK by Houseofglam7(f): 10:13pm On May 01
🫤
Re: ‘Mohbad’s Wife Secretly Undergoes 2 DNA Tests, Result Might Shock Everyone'- SDK by Dennisochampa: 10:14pm On May 01
Antoeni:
If the first DNA test turns out be 90%+ mobhad, she wouldn't have gone for the second one. She is a suspect

What if the second one was just to make sure??

Like doing pregnancy or hiv test twice to be sure of the result....

Make una no dey jump into conclusions like say una deh pray and happy for people downfall

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Mohbad’s Wife Secretly Undergoes 2 DNA Tests, Result Might Shock Everyone'- SDK by Heffalump(m): 10:14pm On May 01
Antoeni:
From Day 1 of This Whole Mohdad Issues & Circumstances & Many Controversies Surrounding the Father, Sam Larry, Naira Marley, Wummi The Wife, I Know Mohbad Has No Son

That boy na Sam Larry's carbon copy

3 Likes

Re: ‘Mohbad’s Wife Secretly Undergoes 2 DNA Tests, Result Might Shock Everyone'- SDK by Emeskhalifa(m): 10:15pm On May 01
If the first test shows the child was indeed Mohbad's child, she wouldn't have gone for second test na

1 Like

Re: ‘Mohbad’s Wife Secretly Undergoes 2 DNA Tests, Result Might Shock Everyone'- SDK by flyinnizam(m): 10:16pm On May 01
not easy to be Mohbad
Re: ‘Mohbad’s Wife Secretly Undergoes 2 DNA Tests, Result Might Shock Everyone'- SDK by Moniya4Real(m): 10:16pm On May 01
Na wa o.. so, you have suddenly believed what you just read? Na real wa.

Antoeni:
If the first DNA test turns out be 90%+ mobhad, she wouldn't have gone for the second one. She is a suspect
Re: ‘Mohbad’s Wife Secretly Undergoes 2 DNA Tests, Result Might Shock Everyone'- SDK by imam07: 10:16pm On May 01
Melagros:
COMRADES, Mhobad's father is too irresponsible and shameless. He just wants to collect the 32m donors donated for the upkeep of that child
Wetin concern u. Does d money belongs to your family?

3 Likes

Re: ‘Mohbad’s Wife Secretly Undergoes 2 DNA Tests, Result Might Shock Everyone'- SDK by Dybala11(m): 10:16pm On May 01
Lisa290:

So who's son is he?
I don't know, only a valid DNA test can remove any doubt. The other guy that was talking about the boy not having the same facial outlook like Mohbad is quite funny. What about cases in which individuals who are not albinos gave birth to one? Do we conclude that the woman was cheating too?

4 Likes

Re: ‘Mohbad’s Wife Secretly Undergoes 2 DNA Tests, Result Might Shock Everyone'- SDK by Dennisochampa: 10:17pm On May 01
What I'm eager to know is how the outcome of the dna test fish out the killers of mohbad or reveal the main reason behind his sudden death...

Wummi can claim she doesn't know who the child of the father is if it turns out not to be for mohbad... She won't be arrested for it.... Come to the worst, Nigerians go blast her for a few years, greedy papa mohbad go lay claims to mohbad wealth...

All these still does not resolve the case of mohbad's death.....

Who killed mohbad and why is the autopsy result not yet out after almost 6 months

DNA result quick come out but autopsy is taking forever...

What and who are they hiding and why?

4 Likes

Re: ‘Mohbad’s Wife Secretly Undergoes 2 DNA Tests, Result Might Shock Everyone'- SDK by Dennisochampa: 10:18pm On May 01
Antoeni:
I Have Already Concluded That Mohbad Died Childless

And if the child turns out to be his own?? What will be your new conclusion??

2 Likes

Re: ‘Mohbad’s Wife Secretly Undergoes 2 DNA Tests, Result Might Shock Everyone'- SDK by Dennisochampa: 10:18pm On May 01
gifted234:
That kid doesn't look anything like Mohbad. He doesn't even look like his mother.

As usual, stupid theories go begin come come out.... Na u the pikin resemble?

1 Like

Re: ‘Mohbad’s Wife Secretly Undergoes 2 DNA Tests, Result Might Shock Everyone'- SDK by highchief1: 10:19pm On May 01
dangermouse:

That young man was surrounded by fake and insincere people while alife.

May God grant us all the wisdom to discern fake people in our lives.
my brother I have been pruning lately.from family members to friends.

1 Like

Re: ‘Mohbad’s Wife Secretly Undergoes 2 DNA Tests, Result Might Shock Everyone'- SDK by Roozzaay(m): 10:20pm On May 01
All his life, he was surrounded by fake and dangerous people from parents to friends and partner and associates. Some he has no control over, some he should have corrected but chose to be a simp and weakling. Too bad for the young chap. I do feel sad for him anytime his story pop up
Re: ‘Mohbad’s Wife Secretly Undergoes 2 DNA Tests, Result Might Shock Everyone'- SDK by Melagros(m): 10:20pm On May 01
imam07:
Wetin concern u. Does d money belongs to your family?
Let him go and hustle his own oo

2 Likes

Re: ‘Mohbad’s Wife Secretly Undergoes 2 DNA Tests, Result Might Shock Everyone'- SDK by Madups(m): 10:20pm On May 01
Antoeni:
going for a dna test in the first place means that she herself is not even sure who the father of the child is.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Mohbad’s Wife Secretly Undergoes 2 DNA Tests, Result Might Shock Everyone'- SDK by Jostoman: 10:21pm On May 01
We dont want that one, Let her go and do another one that will be made public.
Re: ‘Mohbad’s Wife Secretly Undergoes 2 DNA Tests, Result Might Shock Everyone'- SDK by otipoju(m): 10:21pm On May 01
Heffalump:

That boy na Sam Larry's carbon copy

I see his face on the boy too. Perhaps f**king the girl was one of the reasons why him be dey bully the boy.

1 Like

Re: ‘Mohbad’s Wife Secretly Undergoes 2 DNA Tests, Result Might Shock Everyone'- SDK by gassbee: 10:21pm On May 01
Some people just dey so gullible
Re: ‘Mohbad’s Wife Secretly Undergoes 2 DNA Tests, Result Might Shock Everyone'- SDK by Mervingreat: 10:23pm On May 01
Shock as in what? The last that can happen is Mohbad not the father and so what?

Everything is so messy and I'm pussed off.
Re: ‘Mohbad’s Wife Secretly Undergoes 2 DNA Tests, Result Might Shock Everyone'- SDK by FlatEarthGuy20(m): 10:24pm On May 01
The street is indeed cold..
flokii:
Mohbad's father alleged that the Wunmi lady was sleeping around.. the actress helping her no go pass Iyabo Ojo.
Wish I had met the Mohbad earlier to speak sense into his head, no love for street.

1 Like

Re: ‘Mohbad’s Wife Secretly Undergoes 2 DNA Tests, Result Might Shock Everyone'- SDK by javascript1901: 10:24pm On May 01
BigYash:
She dey shout harder harder.. Dey drink people sperm like juice.. Anal wen u no dey do her,another guy man dey scatter her anus.. And na you still dey pay bills.. inside the money you give her,she go still give those boys.. Some boys dey Zuor sha. The mumu go dey shout say my babe can’t cheat on me.. I love her so much.. dey there dey personalize community property..

shocked
Re: ‘Mohbad’s Wife Secretly Undergoes 2 DNA Tests, Result Might Shock Everyone'- SDK by Dennisochampa: 10:25pm On May 01
dangermouse:

Looking at the baby , one can see no atom of semblance with mohbad.

Both him and wife are dark complexioned while son is very very fair complexioned.

There is something fishy I must agree!

This assumption based on complexion is not reasonable..... A child can have different complexion from both parents if they use certain skin toning products for the kid which is popular among lagosians these days so if na only based on complexion, the theory no follow

2 Likes

Re: ‘Mohbad’s Wife Secretly Undergoes 2 DNA Tests, Result Might Shock Everyone'- SDK by Benwallt(m): 10:26pm On May 01
Dennisochampa:

What if the second one was just to make sure??

Like doing pregnancy or hiv test twice to be sure of the result....

Make una no dey jump into conclusions like say una deh pray and happy for people downfall

You have a very good head on your neck.

This should be about the 3rd time I will be clicking on this thread. I was disappointed to type by the lame, unfathomable and disgusting conclusions these supposed learned individuals have arrived at.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Mohbad’s Wife Secretly Undergoes 2 DNA Tests, Result Might Shock Everyone'- SDK by Orinechi: 10:26pm On May 01
Melagros:
COMRADES, Mhobad's father is too irresponsible and shameless. He just wants to collect the 32m donors donated for the upkeep of that child
Forget what the father wants to do. Is the child Mobad's son or not? U want to derail the thread

1 Like

Re: ‘Mohbad’s Wife Secretly Undergoes 2 DNA Tests, Result Might Shock Everyone'- SDK by adecz: 10:27pm On May 01
Maybe the result will show that
Jagaba, emilokán is the father❗️❗️❗️😎😎

Re: ‘Mohbad’s Wife Secretly Undergoes 2 DNA Tests, Result Might Shock Everyone'- SDK by duro4chang(m): 10:28pm On May 01
All the people who surrounded mohbad are
Questionable
Re: ‘Mohbad’s Wife Secretly Undergoes 2 DNA Tests, Result Might Shock Everyone'- SDK by chatinent: 10:28pm On May 01
The DNA issue apart tho...

This is the main issue:

This is hoping that the DNA tests result will be made public to end all the drama that has shifted the focus of who or what killed Mohbad to if little Liam is his child or not...

Sb somewhere is pulling the strings of trying to shift the main question of who killed Mohbad to whose son it is. Both issues are important but who killed him is importanter.
Re: ‘Mohbad’s Wife Secretly Undergoes 2 DNA Tests, Result Might Shock Everyone'- SDK by Okwyjesus(m): 10:29pm On May 01
dangermouse:

Looking at the baby , one can see no atom of semblance with mohbad.

Both him and wife are dark complexioned while son is very very fair complexioned.

There is something fishy I must agree!

You have started again. After you will start beging

That was how you people carried unconfirmed lies against Mercy Chinwo

1 Like

Re: ‘Mohbad’s Wife Secretly Undergoes 2 DNA Tests, Result Might Shock Everyone'- SDK by blackboy(m): 10:29pm On May 01
Antoeni:
on point

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fans Blast Korede Bello For His Police Advert,Say He Is Ignorant(photos) / Halima Abubakar Flaunts Her Massive Booty In New Photos / Thin Tall Tony At 2007 Calabar Carnival With Bayside Band (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.