Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,807 members, 7,831,634 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Naira Abuse: EFCC, Cubana Chief Priest To Settle Out Of Court - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Abuse: EFCC, Cubana Chief Priest To Settle Out Of Court (24402 Views)

Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) / Davido Welcomes Cubana Chief Priest To His Banana Island Mansion (video) / Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC, Cubana Chief Priest To Settle Out Of Court by Saao(m): 10:12am On May 02
Originalsly:

Richest kid ..... you seem to know a lot .....what's his source of income?
please help me ask the supporter of anywhere belle face

1 Like

Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC, Cubana Chief Priest To Settle Out Of Court by DMerciful(m): 10:13am On May 02
Bobrisky was targeted!

I said it then but shortsighted people were doubting me.

To look but not to see!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC, Cubana Chief Priest To Settle Out Of Court by mightycrowns44: 10:13am On May 02
Judicial system in Nigeria is just like the country.
Trump is going to court frequently but some guys are untouchable in the zoo. Zoogeria.
Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC, Cubana Chief Priest To Settle Out Of Court by Anointedvirgin: 10:13am On May 02
immortalcrown:
I earlier insinuated that the arrest was a smokescreen.

NIGERIAN LAWS ARE EMPTY AS THEY ARE FULL.

undecided cool cool
Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC, Cubana Chief Priest To Settle Out Of Court by joseph1832(m): 10:13am On May 02
Nemere2020:

Nifemi O.
Lmao. BobRisky wasn't given this option Chai!
Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC, Cubana Chief Priest To Settle Out Of Court by udemzyudex(m): 10:14am On May 02
FreeStuffsNG:

Smh. There's no smokescreen anywhere.

I believe that by now, he must have realized how serious the case is. His case is a criminal case , it's not civil case o. The court doesn't operate on the social media.

He may or may not likely do plea bargaining for light jail sentencing after he pleads guilty.

May God bless Nigeria for ever!Check my signature for free stuffs!

Lol.. EFCC knows it will be a very long case and Cubana knows it will be a time waster too, so it's better they settle out of court.
Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC, Cubana Chief Priest To Settle Out Of Court by Cantonese: 10:14am On May 02
FreeStuffsNG:

I believe that by now, he must have realized how serious the case is. His case is a criminal case , it's not civil case o. The court doesn't operate on the social media.

He may or may not likely do plea bargaining for light jail sentencing after he pleads guilty.

Oga, there was no concrete evidence that could lead to conviction. Common sense dictates that. There was no way to prove that he sprayed real Naira notes. No evidence of money in question, even if it was the serial numbers. All they have is the video and that is not enough to prove the allegation.

They strike a simple deal; do not waste the time of the court and the matter is struck out.

If Bobrisky hired a good lawyer, he would not be in jail today.

It is improper to make mockery of the naira notes, as is the custom and tradition of all Nigerians, irrespective of tribe, culture or religion. Unfortunately the law against it can be exploited. If there will be conviction, as has been tested by Cubana, it has to be water tight and not wait until the accused of his own pleases guilty.

1 Like

Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC, Cubana Chief Priest To Settle Out Of Court by kingsways: 10:14am On May 02
Correct guy
Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC, Cubana Chief Priest To Settle Out Of Court by DMerciful(m): 10:14am On May 02
You guys always find ways to justify evil
IamANigerianMan:

Nothing smoke screen here, even in a developed countries a notable business person cannot be humiliated like that, if it is America FBI provide security for him, FBI don't follow him about but they tell him or advice where and where to go.. Go and search Google, he is the richest youth in Nigeria today, no country humiliate such people... Thanks don't argue out of ignorance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC, Cubana Chief Priest To Settle Out Of Court by Bigkenny: 10:15am On May 02
IamANigerianMan:

Nothing smoke screen here, even in a developed countries a notable business person cannot be humiliated like that, if it is America FBI provide security for him, FBI don't follow him about but they tell him or advice where and where to go.. Go and search Google, he is the richest youth in Nigeria today, no country humiliate such people... Thanks don't argue out of ignorance.

How do you know this guy is the richest youth in Nigeria? I know the guy is loaded, but because he makes the most noise doesn't necessarily mean he is the richest.

There might be other guys who are richer than him, but they don't like to make noise about it.

3 Likes

Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC, Cubana Chief Priest To Settle Out Of Court by IamANigerianMan: 10:17am On May 02
Bigkenny:

How do you know this guy is the richest youth in Nigeria? I know the guy is loaded, but because he makes the most noise doesn't necessarily mean he is the richest.

There might be other guys who are richer than him, but they don't like to make noise about it.
Try to read before comment, search your Google first
Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC, Cubana Chief Priest To Settle Out Of Court by delzbaba(m): 10:17am On May 02
Bobrisky hired jankara lawyers that hang around the courts and they advised him to plead guilty so as to collect his money, mumu man.

1 Like

Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC, Cubana Chief Priest To Settle Out Of Court by rabiudon: 10:19am On May 02
TotoIsGud4boy:

Yes!!!! You’re so daft, music money is not as strong as business and supply chain.
You are the daft one my boy. We are talking about international musicians that earn in dollars, you are bringing your untrained self to the discussion. Can't you make your point without insults? Your parents failed, and they must be very uncomfortable in their graves.... Spits

1 Like

Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC, Cubana Chief Priest To Settle Out Of Court by IamANigerianMan: 10:21am On May 02
kenben:

The only ignorant person I see here is you!!!
I hope he can now act with some common sense. How many Americans do u see shouting money na water and throwing their currency all about to show wealth? Have u ever seen Dangote act like dat? Besides, na club business wey e dey do for Owerri and Asaba him take buy Rolls Royce
You sound so pained that the fat boy with a loud mouth has been called to order..or... Chief priest is that you...talk make we know ooo😀 Anyway, if you know him, tell him he is an attention seeking nuisance
Have you been to America before? See it is only in Nigeria you post noñsense to bring people down, this happened in America every time... In America nobody post what will fall a notable American, it is no no... If you dare that in Germany you are gone...
Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC, Cubana Chief Priest To Settle Out Of Court by rabiudon: 10:21am On May 02
TotoIsGud4boy:

Yes!!!! You’re so daft, music money is not as strong as business and supply chain.
With your response, I can determine your tribe. Foolish and uncouth boy.

1 Like

Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC, Cubana Chief Priest To Settle Out Of Court by BluntCrazeMan: 10:23am On May 02
So, he won't be imprisoned after-all.??
Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC, Cubana Chief Priest To Settle Out Of Court by Enemyofpeace: 10:24am On May 02
What does that mean? After sending Bobrisky to 6 months in prison. They just used Bobrisky as a scrape goat. This life no balance at all.
Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC, Cubana Chief Priest To Settle Out Of Court by Dybala11(m): 10:25am On May 02
omoadeleye:

You expected him to be treated like a pauper like you?
So poor people should be treated differently from rich individuals under the law?
Are you saying that there's no equality before the law in Nigeria?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC, Cubana Chief Priest To Settle Out Of Court by Enemyofpeace: 10:26am On May 02
DMerciful:
You guys always find ways to justify evil
don't mind them

2 Likes

Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC, Cubana Chief Priest To Settle Out Of Court by IamANigerianMan: 10:27am On May 02
obedience4:

Dude you high
The federal bureau of investigation do not provide protection detail to anyone
The SSS do and they don't provide security for private individuals only elected officials and their immediate family
Media mugul Harvey Weinstein has Been arrested and humiliated, rkelly, oj Simpson, young thug, crypto mogul bankman - fried etc have all Been arrested and persecuted

you are writing about a man who source of wealth can't be verified
You don't know anything, they advise their notable people where and where they should not go... This advice American is given to citizens in Nigeria is from where? Is from them.. I am in a system, I am not just saying as a layman.
Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC, Cubana Chief Priest To Settle Out Of Court by abimbola74(m): 10:29am On May 02
IamANigerianMan:

😂😂😂Richest youth ? Una just Dey cap Wetin no add up. Even eno get money reach davido , man like choco and the likes . Maybe for his village shaa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC, Cubana Chief Priest To Settle Out Of Court by TemporaryHansel: 10:30am On May 02
Truly truly "Money na water".

Justice doesn't exist in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC, Cubana Chief Priest To Settle Out Of Court by 4ward4: 10:31am On May 02
Kingpele:
[b]What of bobrisky ? I [/b]knew all along that they just wanted to isolate the young dude from social media to know if he will get sense and be a man he was created to be instead of pretending to be a woman he's not...me that always thank God whenever my wife put to bed ..one for safe delivery and second that am a man that wouldn't have to go through such pain to be a father... yes I pay the bills and that responsibility....I will rather be a man in my next life if possible... Bob 6 months is not too far ...but get sense when u come out

Bob's Money Laundary charges were dropped, that should give u an idea of his plea bargain.
Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC, Cubana Chief Priest To Settle Out Of Court by NOwazobia: 10:31am On May 02
IamANigerianMan:

Rest! it is a smokescreen to save face on the Bobrisky case.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC, Cubana Chief Priest To Settle Out Of Court by NothingDoMe: 10:31am On May 02
FreeStuffsNG:

Basically you're saying some people are above the law? Lmao.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC, Cubana Chief Priest To Settle Out Of Court by anonimi: 10:31am On May 02
IamANigerianMan:
You don't know anything, they advise their notable people where and where they should not go... This advice American is given to citizens in Nigeria is from where? Is from them.. I am in a system, I am not just saying as a layman.

Is EVERY American citizen in Nigeria the richest youth of their country like you claimed for your money-miss-road god who should be cooling his bloated body in Kirikiri with Bobrisky

You can be in whatever system and still reason like a layman, as you are doing in this instance.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC, Cubana Chief Priest To Settle Out Of Court by NOwazobia: 10:32am On May 02
FreeStuffsNG:

It is a smokescreen.

It is nothing more than that.
Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC, Cubana Chief Priest To Settle Out Of Court by Mhizshelly: 10:32am On May 02
I000Capacity:
Power money and position

MightySparrow...2023
Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC, Cubana Chief Priest To Settle Out Of Court by egoldman(m): 10:33am On May 02
FreeStuffsNG:

So why was bobrisky jailed? Abi he no like to settle out of court? And finaly why do you always support nonsense?
Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC, Cubana Chief Priest To Settle Out Of Court by MrCork: 10:33am On May 02
Watianoengineer:
Bobrisky was punished for receiving an award as best dressed female. It triggered a public outrage and I won't be surprised if the order to punish him came from the 1st lady in Aso Rock.

The naira abuse was just the bait to catch him. Good riddance tho

Brother, every man definitely love to yansh bobrisky. He very beautiful sir.more beautiful than women!(real talk)[quote][/quote] smiley
Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC, Cubana Chief Priest To Settle Out Of Court by IamANigerianMan: 10:34am On May 02
abimbola74:
😂😂😂Richest youth ? Una just Dey cap Wetin no add up. Even eno get money reach davido , man like choco and the likes . Maybe for his village shaa
Davidoo is family money, which song davidoo is sang that can give him 1billion? Search Google, nobody is given richest from Liability you have, you are given richest person from your assets, Even a hotel David don't have, common house to rent davidoo don't have, all he has is liability... Car, Aeroplane etc
Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC, Cubana Chief Priest To Settle Out Of Court by Enemyofpeace: 10:34am On May 02
eldoradoxx:

She pleaded guilty on the advice of his quack lawyer
see his lawyer here. He had B.SC in law.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yomi Casuals - How I Got Zack Orji To Model For Me Free / HIV+ Mary Ero Was Helped By Banky W When She Was Abandoned 8-Years Ago / Tobi’s Friend, Regina Almost Became A Yahoo Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.