Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,081 members, 7,867,112 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:53 AM

Reno Omokri Gives Condition For Peace With Peter Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Gives Condition For Peace With Peter Obi (2580 Views)

Reno Omokri Gives Reasons For Criticizing Peter Obi / Reno Omokri Gives Reasons Why Nigerians Fleeing Sudan Were Rejected In Ethiopia / Peter Obi: Twitter Disregards Petition Against Reno Omokri, Gives Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Gives Condition For Peace With Peter Obi by Obiedun(m): 7:55am On May 03
Urheadmaster:
tongue

See dis useless yeye man.
2015, Reno Omokri, was alleged to have been involved in N25m armed robbery case which was widely reported by the media.
Biko go and verify.

In 2024, a 15yrs old girl was raped by her pastor who goes by the name Isaac Omokri, he is Reno Omokri’s brother” man cries out, seeking justice for his daughter.
Go verify.

Mr. Reno Omokri covered all these crimes against humanity while chasing clout with Peter Obi’s name, negativity seems to have been running in their blood.

Reno if you no wan stop ur useless talk strong tin go meet u.
Ur father.
The same Reno some of you were hailing some years ago. How time flies!
Re: Reno Omokri Gives Condition For Peace With Peter Obi by aswani(m): 8:33am On May 03
Noblechykk:

You should start by showing us the post where you condemned those who dumid

You are the one that made the accusations so the onus is on you to prove what you said.

Regardless, I wholeheartedly condemn any one that ever abused or insulted a sitting president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria or their wives and children in a personal manner.

This should not be confused with the healthy discussion and stated opinions of government decisions that individuals might consider unfavorable.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Gives Condition For Peace With Peter Obi by aswani(m): 12:07pm On May 03
FourQu:
Aswani, I just went through your entire post history and I can see that you're indeed a hypocrite and snake.

You're an APC agbadorian trying to disguise as neutral while still attacking ONLY Peter obi and you feel we nairalanders will not notice and see it?

Someone even once asked you who you voted for or support and you said NOBODY but yet you still oppose and attack only Peter obi and his supporters lol 😆

He is a two faced apc stooge. Don't mind him. Whenever you see him post next just know that it is only about atacking, abusing and accusing Peter obi of something or anything. His time will come and his mask will be broken off. We are all watching him now.

You won't see such post on his profile, I have checked. He's a hypocrite truly. A lying snake 🤥

You are a Igbo hater and apc apologist. Why can't you man up and claim your status with your full chest. I've gone over your post history and seen many other people accusing you of such and you always find crazy ways to keep denying yet you still go and abuse ONLY them the next day. I have never seen you attack agbadorians or pdp before, why only the igbos and Peter obi?

You are a very terrible person. I am sure you have an alternate moniker that openly abuses igbos here on this forum and you use this one to hide even if you're doing a botched job of it.

Your time will definitely come. I have pointed out your profile to the best people to watch your moves here.

Hypocrite angry

I am not an Ndigbo hater, that Obidients continue to repeat the lie wouldn't change it.

I am not an APC anything, whatever an Agbadorian is, I am not that either.

I fact check Obidients, not to the high standards that Reno does admittedly, who then take it personal. They then abuse and insult me and I admit to catching cruise at their expense by zinging Peter Obi.

I have defended Peter Obi on Nairaland. I have prayed for him, heck I have even prayed for Obidients before despite them repeatedly abusing and insulting me as you have.

I don't have an alternative moniker abusing Ndigbo. If you suspect any, please state it and let me and that poster have an opportunity to disprove your false and outlandish postulation.

Who are these best people you are pointing out my profile to and why? You Obidients chased IyaebeTheGreat away. It won't work with me and even more importantly, I am nowhere near that important for you to be discussing me with anyone else.

You really need to take things easy, if you ever feel really hurt by what has being said here, just develop a thicker skin or remove yourself. Life does not and should not revolve around Nairaland.

One more time as this is important to me, I do not hate Ndigbo, they are a great tribe and a joy to be around, that's my own experience with Ndigbo.

Obidients are a different kettle of fish, they are a problem as they insult, abuse and curse for the crime of people not supporting their Peter Obi. I actually don't hate them but I hate their views.

I hope I have clarified my general stance to you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Niger Delta; A Slave Name We Must Get Rid Of In Order To Be Truly Free / National Political Reforms Conference / Should Govt Ban Police Check Points?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.