Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Final Interview For 2008 Dv Visa Lottery - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Final Interview For 2008 Dv Visa Lottery (22895 Views)

Visa Lottery Winner, Other Arrested Over Scam Marriage / Dv 2012 Lottery Final Interview Experience / Dv Lottery Final Interview At Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Final Interview For 2008 Dv Visa Lottery by cherisho: 5:37pm On Sep 21, 2007
Hi all,
I received my interview pack last week and my date is on Oct. 10th. please who has the idea of the likely questions?
pleaseooooooooooooooooooooooooo help.
Re: Final Interview For 2008 Dv Visa Lottery by rikkyjen(m): 7:39pm On Sep 21, 2007
I heard they ask educational questions nowadays, so you better go for some JAMB lessons grin grin grin. For instance: if you had an A in Physics, expect questions from there. They tend to choose questions from your strong point. i.e where you had the best grade, justo to be sure you passed your WAEC without Odu
Re: Final Interview For 2008 Dv Visa Lottery by 5050(f): 4:48pm On Oct 02, 2007
cherisho,

congrats on gettin ur interview date, to get further detailed info on the likely questions n any other stuff, go to http://www.immigrationportal.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38 and hook up with others like you (dv2008 winners) and also make sure u read the "dv2007 winners from nigeria" thread as much as you can coz u'd probly get every single info u'r looking for , good luck
Re: Final Interview For 2008 Dv Visa Lottery by reeshy: 6:36pm On Oct 11, 2007
upadated for my 2008 DV LOTTERY PROCCESSING

I RECEIVED MY FIRST LETTER AT 4TH OF APRIL 2007
SENT IT BACK BY END OF MAY
RECEIVED THE 2ND PACKAGE BY SEPTEMER 17 AT THE POST OFFICE(BECOS I WASNT HOME ON 14TH TO GET IT.A LETTER WAS DROP TO COME PICK IT).I
MY INTERVIEW DATE WAS ON D 10 OCT 2007.
ON MY INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE
DUE TO D LATE RECEIVAL OF MY PASSPORT ,I COULD NOT GO WITH MY MEDICAL RESULT BUT I VE WENT A DAY BEFORE TO START.
I WENT THERE EARLY MORNING SOME MINUTES TO 7.00AM (I0 OCT).
FIRSTLY THEY DONT ALLOW ONE TO GO IN WITH MOBILE PHONE  ,NOT EVEN TO PUT IT IN SILENCE OR SWICTH OFF (ITS BETTER TO KEEP IT AT HOME)
ALL ENCLOSED EVELOPE WAS INSTRUCTED TO B OPENED OUTSIDE D GATE(INCLUDING THE WHITE MEDICALS ENVELOPE).
THE WAY TO ARRANGE
1  ENSURE THAT ALL THE COPY OF YOUR DOCUMENT IS ARRANGE TOGETHER(PHOTOCOPY SEPARATE)
2  ALSO, PLACE THE ORIGINAL WITH EACH OTHER.
WHILE ENTERING
;;,<,You WOULD  B ASK FOR  YOUR PASSPORT AND LETTER FOR INTERVIEW

THEN,AT THE ENTERANCE  OF THE IN DOOR GATE ,A STAFF WILL GIVEN You A YELLOW CARD , WITH A WHITE teller INORDER, TO PAY $375 ,ALSO A CONTACT FORM WILL B GIVE TO You.
FIRSTLY WHILE ENTERING
GO TO THE ACCOUNTANT STRAIGHT TO PAY THE MONEY(DATS D ONLY MONEY You PAY 4 DAT DAY).A RECEIPT WOULD B ISSUED TO You.(JUST KEEP IT, THERE ARE 2 RECEIPTs joined together, 1 FOR D STATE DEPARTMENT THE OTHER FOR You/don't seperate,they wolud do that at d point of interview).
NOTE ,THE NUMBER WRITTEN ON YOUR YELLOW FORM IS YOUR NUMBER.LISTEN TO D SPEAKER WHILE You ARE SITTING INSIDE.,THE NUMBER WILL B CALLED TO COME TO A WINDOW NUMBER(SOMTHING) .IF You ARE FOR DV ,YOUR NUMBER WOULD B DV XX.
THEREAFETR,You WILL HEAR  YOUR NUMBER(DATS D ONE GIVEN AT THE GATE OF ENTERY ON THE YELLOW CARD)TO COME TO A WINDOW NUMBER (MOST TIME ITS WINDOW 9 FOR DV).AT THE WINDOW DROP ALL THE DOCUMENT(AS SAID EARLIER ,ARRANGE THE PHOTO COPIES SEPARATE AND ASLO FOR THE ORIGINALS DOC.).SHOW HER YOUR RECEIPT AND GIVE HER ALL THE DOC. You NEEDED.NEVER MIND THE ONES THAT IS NOT NECCESSARY WOULD B RETURN BACK TO You IMMEDIATELY.SO,You WOULD B TOLD TO STAY OUT SIDE FOR SOME WHILE.(3-5HRS).WITH MY LITTLE EXPERIENCE ,MOST DV'S ARE MOSTLY ATTENDED TO BY 1;50PM UPWARD.
AT ABOUT 10MINUTES TO 3PM  I WAS CALL TO THE WINDOW (WINDOW NUMBER 6&11 ARE MOSTLY USED AND SOMETIMES 9&10).
THE  QUESTIONS I WAS ASKED
----GOOD AFTERNOON SHE SAY.(I RESPOND)

----You SWORE TO SAY THE TRUTH(BY RISEN UR RIGHT HAND UP).
----ARE You THE ONE ON THIS FORM(D-230)
----SO ,WHAT IS UR NAME
-----WHATS UR DATE OF BIRTH
----- WHERE WERE You BORN
------WHAT THE NAME OF UR SECOUNDARY SCHOOL
------DID You WRITE WAEC OR GCE
-----WHAT YEAR
-----WHAT ARE THE SUBJECTS You GOT UR HIGHEST GRADES.
-----SHE THEN ASK "WHAT DO You KNOW ABOUT CHEMISTRY
-----from what i told her ,She Ask another question(my answer was ,its deals With Organic and Inorgan chemistry.
----THEN SHE ASK ,WHAT ARE ORGANIC COMPOUND
-----AGAIN,SHE ARE Inganic Compound.
-----SHE THEN TO PHYSICS
---WHAT DO You KNOW ABOUT PHYSICS
----I ANSWER "MECHANISM"
-----SHE SAID 'WHERE SPECIFICALLY"
MACHINE I SAID
SO WHAT DO KNOW ABOUT MACHINE
"THE PURPOSE OF A MACHINE IS TO APPLY LESS EFFORT INORDER TO GET MORE WORK OUTPUT.
SHE SAID 'Good"

SHE THEN ASK OF MY MEDICAL REPORT (I  ANSWER ED,NOT YET OUT,)
THEN SHE GAVE ME A GREEN LETTER SAYIN THAT I CAN COME ANY FRIDAY(EXPECT THE LAST FRIDAY OF EACH MONTH) TO SUBMIT THE MY MEDICAL REPORT .
2 FRIDAY'S  AFTER I WeNT THERE TO SUBMIT MY MEDICALS
THERE AFTER I WAS CALLED TO THE GET MY VISA LETTER(still on dat Day),
IT SHOWS WHEN I WOULD B GETTING MY VIZO
HOWEVER,IF AT THE INTERVIEW DATE You HAV ALL YOUR DOC. COMPLETE ,You WUD BE GIVEN YOUR VISA COLLECTION LETTER IMMEDIATELY AFTER  THE VISA INTERVIEW.IF NOT U WUB B EXPECTED TO COMING ANOTHER FRIDAY TO SUBMIT THE
REQUIRED DOC.
RESHY2ALL@YAHOO
Re: Final Interview For 2008 Dv Visa Lottery by cherisho: 12:41pm On Oct 17, 2007
hi reeshy, thanks for your info but was your visa approved that day?
Re: Final Interview For 2008 Dv Visa Lottery by reeshy: 10:28am On Oct 29, 2007
no,because my Medical REPORT wasnt ready then.they gave me a letter saying i can come any friday (exept the last friday of the month)to submit D THE MEDICAL REPORT(NOTE grin LETTER WAS GIVEN AFTER THE INTERVIEW).thereafter ,i went 2fridays after to submit it.and i was given a letter stating d time and date am expected to com pick up my VIZ.MAY You GUY DEY PRAY 4 ME OOOOOOOOOOOOOO.soory 4 my english.but i no they fail am. grin cheesy
Re: Final Interview For 2008 Dv Visa Lottery by reeshy: 11:21am On Oct 29, 2007
MY BROS ,NO RESULT IS UNACCEPTABLE ,AS PER SAY NA ORIGINAL LEVEL.IF IT IS NOT FAKE AND THE EXAMINATION BOARD IS ACCEPTED, U GET O'LEVEL B DAT OOOO.THEY ARNT GIVEN U ADMISSION RATHER, WOULD THEY WANT ; TO SEND U UNCONDITIONAL ADMISSION LETTER. ; OMO NOTHING DO U.AS FAR AS IT IS NOT ARRENGY(FAKE), NECO TOO TAP.NOT ONLY WAEC.
Re: Final Interview For 2008 Dv Visa Lottery by darryshine(m): 11:38pm On Oct 29, 2007
HELLO REESHY, CONGRATE ON YOUR SUCCESSUFLLY INTERVIWED, PLEASE CONTACT ME HERE darryshine4real@yahoo.com av been trying to contact you through your mail address but is not going, just wanna know some question about this, thanks
Re: Final Interview For 2008 Dv Visa Lottery by darryshine(m): 5:54pm On Oct 30, 2007
what if my certificate is not ready? can i make use of only statement of result
Re: Final Interview For 2008 Dv Visa Lottery by gabo: 12:42pm On Nov 02, 2007
What about the statement of account stuff. Can i use my sponsor's statement of account as an evidence of support or must it be my own account? How much money do i need in an account of such?
Re: Final Interview For 2008 Dv Visa Lottery by darryshine(m): 1:31am On Nov 07, 2007
Hello Racheey, Please what do you know about the evidence of financial support?? how did you do yours?
Re: Final Interview For 2008 Dv Visa Lottery by getshorty: 2:31pm On Nov 08, 2007
PLS IS THERE ANYONE WHO HAS WON THE PREVIOUS EDITION OF THE USA DVLOTTERY OR A NEW COUPLE THAT WON TH IS NEW DV2008 AS COUPLE AS WELL,because I WON THE DV2008 LOTTERY AND MY WIFE IS WITH ME ON DERIAVATIVE STATUS.THANKS PLS EXPLAIN
1: HOW THOSE THE FINAL INTERVIEW GOES FOR MARRIED PEOPLE
2:HOW MUCH IS THE MEDICAL FEES AND HOW LONG IT TAKES TO GET THE TEST DONE AND WHEN ARE THE RESULS READY.
Re: Final Interview For 2008 Dv Visa Lottery by reeshy: 11:01am On Nov 13, 2007
NO,NEED FOR ANY EVIDENCE OF SUPPORT FOR SINGLE INDIVIDUAL(AS PER MY OWN EXPERIENCE).
HE FELT JUST DEY THERE BOOK,U DONT NEED IT.ON THE INTERVIEW DAY NA 375$ U GO CARRY GO THERE
ON THE COUPLE INTERVIEW

THE WINNER OF THE COUPLE WUD B D ONE TO B CALLED TO D WINDOW FOR QUESTION ABOUT EDUCATION AND OTHER LITTLE SURF LIK FAMILY,,

1.u hav to know yourself very well.
question like;what colour does ur husband like. note ;they wud call ur partner to confirm all wot u said
';where did u meet ur wife
;when did u propose to her
;who was ur best man
:WAS IT A TRADITIONAL MARRIAGE
;WHAT FOOD DO U LIKE
JUST NORMAL THING EXPECTED BTW COUPLE
U CANNT FAIL EVEN IF NA AR REN GY (CONFIRM)

once 2nd package got to u(THAT DEPENDS ON WHEN UR CASE NUMBER WOULD B CURRENT). wink

U CAN JUST GO TO D CLINIC AT V/I .HOLD UR INT. PASSPORT,10K FOR ,AND 10K UR WIFE .BOTH OF U WITH TWO PASSPORT PHOTO GRAPH.IN THE PACKAGE ,U WUD SEE A BROWNISH-YELLOW PAPER AND A MEDICAL REPORT SHIT ,ALONG WITH UR LETTER OF INVITATION(INTERVIEW LETTER),TO THE CLINIC.

CONFIDENCE SHOW THEM SAY NA U GET UR WIFE. ONE LUV
Re: Final Interview For 2008 Dv Visa Lottery by getshorty: 10:14am On Nov 16, 2007
Thanx reeshy for the answers, see my Bsc certificate is not yet ready from my university,can i take my statement of results to the embassy during the interview or i should just go there with only my WAEC certificate leaving the university BSC statement at home.
Re: Final Interview For 2008 Dv Visa Lottery by reeshy: 1:12pm On Nov 19, 2007
Yes u can do so.as for me i don't have my OND RESULT READY,THEN I USED MY 1 YEAR IT LETTER.JUST MAKE SURE UR WAEC /NECO CEFT IS UNALTERED , THOSE CEFT AS  SOME PROGRAMMED SECURITY WHICH CAN SHOW IF ANY ADDITIONAL DETAIL AS BEING DONE  ON IT.THAT WAEC CEFT. IS D KOKO, IF THEY NEED ANYTHING ABOUT UNI ,THEY wud GO AND SEE IF You ARE REALLY A STUDENT OF THAT INSTITUTION You CLAIMED.NO WAHALA,FEEL COOOOL, take it along since u claim to hav finish in the FORM.
Re: Final Interview For 2008 Dv Visa Lottery by reeshy: 4:22pm On Nov 19, 2007
thanx to everybody FOR THERE SUPORT.I HAV JUST RECEIVE MY VISA TODAY, grin grin cool smiley, JUST IF ANY ONE NEEDS SOME INFO ABOUT D WAY TO GO ABOUT SOMETHINGS.KINDLY SEND A MAIL TO reeshy2all@yahoo.com.or u can ADD MY YAHOO ID TO UR MESSENGER FOR CHAT, THANX AND CHEERS.I GO STILL DEY COME TO THESE PAGE 4 ANY REQUEST, UNA DO WELL.MAY ALMIGHTY ALLAH GUIDE EVERYBODY TO THE RIGHT PATH.
Re: Final Interview For 2008 Dv Visa Lottery by dikizie(m): 6:12pm On Nov 19, 2007
Congratulations, I won the 2007 DV lottery, did my interview, passed my interview. After two months I was in the United States. Which I know is about the biggest mistake I made. I left were I was working, dashed everybody my things, practically dashed my car away. Only to get here to see that I should have come here with all that money. Where I stay is kind of the suburbs, as in rich peeps and quiet and so it is difficult to get a bus to where things are happening(business areas), so now i need a car, and I still have not gotten my feet real good. I was probably amongst the many Nigerians who feel that things come easy here in the states. My advice to you. Come with enough money to cater for yourself for about three months. A friend of mine came over, and his friend gave him only one month to stay with before getting his accommodation. It was pretty rough for him, but we thank God that he managed. After all the grave shift jobs he managed to move to his own place.
Re: Final Interview For 2008 Dv Visa Lottery by na2day2(m): 7:18am On Nov 20, 2007
not every1 was interviewed based on waec subjects, some of us were interviewed based on career experience. i was interviewed based on computer networks and security. a lady i met was interviewed based on her medical experience while a girl i was with was asked to state some laws of physic that is related to nuclear physic which happen to be something related to her field of experience. so dont always think it wace questions or jamb, they go by wat ever u filled in ur forms.

FYI: on ur forms, put just the truth and nothing short of it. dont exaggerate, it may cost u. then pray for God's wisdom. ur problem is not usually the americans there, it is more of the annoying nigerians there that try to be a spoil spot.

good luck to all of u going in 4 the interviews.
Re: Final Interview For 2008 Dv Visa Lottery by 9ja4eva: 5:54pm On Nov 20, 2007
E be like say d interview tough pass WAEC then,
Re: Final Interview For 2008 Dv Visa Lottery by na2day2(m): 7:05pm On Nov 20, 2007
not necessary, it depends on what u filled in ur forms. if u put so many stuff thinking u r impressing them, then na u go carry am for head. the deal for me was, i preferred answering the computer security questions than the waec ones since i didnt read at all because i didnt knw that they will ask us question based on o'levels, but wen i got there, i saw boys jacking like mad and got sacred but the questions asked me was based on wat i was presently doing so i pass easily thanks be to God Almighty.

9ja4eva:

E be like say d interview tough pass WAEC then,
Re: Final Interview For 2008 Dv Visa Lottery by jacq(f): 7:39pm On Nov 20, 2007
Is it important to have a family member in the united states to win and to play for the DV visas?
Re: Final Interview For 2008 Dv Visa Lottery by K2: 7:55pm On Nov 20, 2007
No. But I think you'd need someone after you win for Affidavit of Support ( I think). Basically that they're able shelter and care for you.
Re: Final Interview For 2008 Dv Visa Lottery by 5050(f): 3:44am On Nov 21, 2007
Re: Final Interview For 2008 Dv Visa Lottery by na2day2(m): 5:31am On Nov 21, 2007
nope, what they require after u have won is a destination address and the person that stays there but no need for any kind of financial verification/support if you're single.

K2:

No. But I think you'd need someone after you win for Affidavit of Support ( I think). Basically that they're able shelter and care for you.
Re: Final Interview For 2008 Dv Visa Lottery by getshorty: 10:52am On Nov 21, 2007
this whole is getting confusing,sum people say the embassy collects the full $755 during the first interview,but right here reeshy and others are saying they paid part $375. pls any explanation
Re: Final Interview For 2008 Dv Visa Lottery by awonboiz: 5:02pm On Nov 21, 2007
my guy wife jus collected hers yesterday and she paid all the fees in full (demanded by US embassy to pay in full)

NO MORE PART PAYMENTS O!!!! kiss
Re: Final Interview For 2008 Dv Visa Lottery by reeshy: 10:53am On Nov 23, 2007
anyhow sha.the main thing is that the total amount is 755.for me and some other people i know,we paid partly. that one no be whala.ANY HOW JUST GET THE MONEY FOR HAND. 375+380=755 , SAME NI
Re: Final Interview For 2008 Dv Visa Lottery by darryshine(m): 4:15pm On Nov 25, 2007
Hello Na2day?,

i filled System Administrator in my forms, and what exactly question were you asked about computer security?
when you got there, se dem no ask you about your certificate? u no what i mean? o' level result and evidence of your working experience? please explain to me because am thinking that they are going to ask me about this and am preparing on how to get my certificate ready,

darryshine4real@yahoo.com
shocked

na2day?:

not necessary, it depends on what u filled in your forms. if u put so many stuff thinking you're impressing them, then na u go carry am for head. the deal for me was, i preferred answering the computer security questions than the waec ones since i didnt read at all because i didnt knw that they will ask us question based on o'levels, but when i got there, i saw boys jacking like mad and got sacred but the questions asked me was based on what i was presently doing so i pass easily thanks be to God Almighty.

Re: Final Interview For 2008 Dv Visa Lottery by darryshine(m): 4:35pm On Nov 25, 2007
na2day?:

not everyone was interviewed based on waec subjects, some of us were interviewed based on career experience. i was interviewed based on computer networks and security. a lady i met was interviewed based on her medical experience while a girl i was with was asked to state some laws of physic that is related to nuclear physic which happen to be something related to her field of experience. so don't always think it wace questions or jamb, they go by what ever u filled in your forms.

FYI: on your forms, put just the truth and nothing short of it. don't exaggerate, it may cost u. then pray for God's wisdom. your problem is not usually the americans there, it is more of the annoying nigerians there that try to be a spoil spot.

good luck to all of u going in for the interviews.

Hello Na2day?,

i filled System Administrator in my forms, and what exactly question were you asked about computer security?
when you got there, se them no ask you about your certificate? u no what i mean? o' level result and evidence of your working experience? please explain to me because am thinking that they are going to ask me about this and am preparing on how to get my certificate ready,

shocked
Re: Final Interview For 2008 Dv Visa Lottery by na2day2(m): 10:16pm On Nov 25, 2007
the questions are simple and basic. i cant remember them word for word but they were stuff like, how will i know if i have a security intrusion on the network, what will i used to protect my network (servers/clients). bandwidth management (QoS) and naming some ISPs in lagos and some other questions but the truth is they may not ask u these stuff but it will depend on wat u wrote on ur forms. they may just ask u o'levels, just do a little brush up just to be safe. if u still want us to communicate via email, then let me know and i will mail u.

FYI:- stack as many certifications u can as possible, both in microsoft's certs and cisco; ibm certs also sell alot here too. most jobs here dont have any respect for ur nigerian degree if u didnt work for an american company in nigeria where they can verify stuff. hola at me if u still want more advice.

Good luck and God bless.

darryshine:

Hello Na2day?,

when you got there, se them no ask you about your certificate? u no what i mean? o' level result and evidence of your working experience? please explain to me because am thinking that they are going to ask me about this and am preparing on how to get my certificate ready,

shocked
Re: Final Interview For 2008 Dv Visa Lottery by darryshine(m): 11:57pm On Nov 25, 2007
na2day?:

the questions are simple and basic. i can't remember them word for word but they were stuff like, how will i know if i have a security intrusion on the network, what will i used to protect my network (servers/clients). bandwidth management (QoS) and naming some ISPs in lagos and some other questions but the truth is they may not ask u these stuff but it will depend on what u wrote on your forms. they may just ask u o'levels, just do a little brush up just to be safe. if u still want us to communicate via email, then let me know and i will mail u.

FYI:- stack as many certifications u can as possible, both in microsoft's certs and cisco; ibm certs also sell alot here too. most jobs here don't have any respect for your nigerian degree if u didnt work for an american company in nigeria where they can verify stuff. hola at me if u still want more advice.

Good luck and God bless.

Hi Na2day,
Thanks for your replied, Yes i still want us to communicate via email, i need more more advice, like i have said earlier, i didnt included my 'o'level result in the forms only my working experience, but, my result is out now, and my question is that what if i dont go with my 'o' level result? are they going to interview me? , i am not afraid of the 'o' level question, i have a friend here in this forum his name is REESHY, though we knew each other here and he was successfully interviewed, He told me not to afraid of it that is not a big deal is all 'o' level, he had been so nice to me, before i was afraid of how to get #1,000,000 to prove my evidence of financial support and he makes me believe that nothing like that for a single, Na2day, i would also love to share in your interviewd experience and what will happen if i dont go with my 'o' level result? please email me cos i need more advice from you sha, SAME NI, THANKS
Re: Final Interview For 2008 Dv Visa Lottery by na2day2(m): 4:26am On Nov 26, 2007
iight, i will mail u but u dont need any financial support if u are single and my strong advice is to take ur o'level with u just in case they require it, because they always ask for it; make sure u have 5 credits minimum though and at least a "C" in english, it will help ur cause seriously. and if u dont have a credit in english, combine results. also there is a requirement for waec to send them some evidence or so of ur result. have u been given an interview date?

darryshine:

Hi Na2day,
Thanks for your replied, Yes i still want us to communicate via email, i need more more advice, like i have said earlier, i didnt included my 'o'level result in the forms only my working experience, but, my result is out now, and my question is that what if i don't go with my 'o' level result? are they going to interview me? , i am not afraid of the 'o' level question, i have a friend here in this forum his name is REESHY, though we knew each other here and he was successfully interviewed, He told me not to afraid of it that is not a big deal is all 'o' level, he had been so nice to me, before i was afraid of how to get #1,000,000 to prove my evidence of financial support and he makes me believe that nothing like that for a single, Na2day, i would also love to share in your interviewd experience and what will happen if i don't go with my 'o' level result? please email me because i need more advice from you sha, SAME NI, THANKS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Bad Road That Was Abandoned For Years In Ijora-Badia, Lagos / Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living / Baby Miraculously Escapes Death After Being Run Over By A Train In India (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.