Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,696 members, 7,840,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

6 Strange Things About The Calabar-lagos Coastal Highway - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6 Strange Things About The Calabar-lagos Coastal Highway (29584 Views)

Hire Many Contractors For Swift Completion Of Calabar-Lagos Highway – Obong / Coastal Highway: Approximately 1km Of Highway Completed (Photos) / Which Is A No Mans Land? Calabar,Lagos or Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: 6 Strange Things About The Calabar-lagos Coastal Highway by BALLOSKI: 3:45am On May 09
4 billion to build a km of road? Haba
Re: 6 Strange Things About The Calabar-lagos Coastal Highway by leokid866: 1:24pm On May 09
immortalcrown:
Madam, it seems you didn't read the post before choosing to attack my comment. Check the attached image. The image contains an excerpt from the post.

If you are not the daft one here, explain how the post is not about the coastal rail line.
Oga you sef read what you posted and ask yourself where they mentioned anything Rail.....cause it seems you're to stupid to read.....just in case let me clarify for you Rail is trains πŸšƒπŸš„πŸš‰πŸš‚ like the Lagos blue rail line......while road refers to where cars will pass.....if you still don't understand I'll just take to be you're pretending to be daft or you really are that daft.....
Re: 6 Strange Things About The Calabar-lagos Coastal Highway by immortalcrown(m): 1:57pm On May 09
leokid866:
Oga you sef read what you posted and ask yourself where they mentioned anything Rail.....cause it seems you're to stupid to read.....just in case let me clarify for you Rail is trains πŸšƒπŸš„πŸš‰πŸš‚ like the Lagos blue rail line......while road refers to where cars will pass.....if you still don't understand I'll just take to be you're pretending to be daft or you really are that daft.....
The post clearly talks about a rail line. The post is not talking about road. The post only makes a partial reference to road and states clearly that the road has been abandoned. Let me post the image again for you. The two paragraphs in the image support my claim. If you are not the daft, quote any paragraph of the post to prove me wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nyanya Blast Victim, Dominic, Dies After Surgery In Abuja / "Discover Nigeria": Buhari Unveils World’s Largest Pictorial Book / DJ Switch On EndSARS Anniversary: My Life Changed On This Day For Worse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.