Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,124 members, 7,860,056 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:13 AM

FG Eyes $750m World Bank Loan, Mulls Telecom Tax - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Eyes $750m World Bank Loan, Mulls Telecom Tax (7001 Views)

FG Eyes N5trn VAT In 2024 / FG Eyes $3.6bn In Historic Talent Outsourcing Initiative With Lab Four / Ben Akabueze Contradicts Pantami, Says 5% Telecom Tax Stands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Eyes $750m World Bank Loan, Mulls Telecom Tax by TrackerSK: 3:49pm On May 07
Macdeey:
cool

What we voted with our own fingers 🤞
Please exclude me,you voted him.Elections has consequences

1 Like

Re: FG Eyes $750m World Bank Loan, Mulls Telecom Tax by TrackerSK: 3:51pm On May 07
benuejosh:
As long as it is for development purpose, i support.
I am not surprised, you always support evil.That was how you lots supported buhari till he destroyed the economy.And you are supporting Ebola right now

1 Like

Re: FG Eyes $750m World Bank Loan, Mulls Telecom Tax by Macdeey: 3:57pm On May 07
TrackerSK:
Please exclude me,you voted him.Elections has consequences
And these are some of the consequences grin

Re: FG Eyes $750m World Bank Loan, Mulls Telecom Tax by Uchek(m): 4:40pm On May 07
Didn’t we warn them. Obi will never be president. Onye-Igbo will never rule NIGERIA.

Namaster:
Tinubu and his dumb appointees will turn Nigeria into a shipwreck just so they can get money to EMBEZZLE.

They want to introduce Telecommunication tax and Inport Tax Adjustment Levy just to qualify for a loan that'll VANISH without any impact on the average Nigerian.

Meanwhile Nigerians will SUFFER the dire consequences of fattening these criminals' account balance INDEFINITELY.
Re: FG Eyes $750m World Bank Loan, Mulls Telecom Tax by Uchek(m): 4:42pm On May 07
That South African of yours was absolutely right!

slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Always borrowing

Tinubu's administration is full of shit

The funny thing is that nobody protest is going on because of tribalism and religion sentiments

A friend of mine in South Africa once said if tinubu gets more than ten thousand votes knowing fully well that he brought upon Nigeria Buhari administration and he was part of it then it means Nigerians are sick, wicked, tribalistic, fake and hypocrites

1 Like

Re: FG Eyes $750m World Bank Loan, Mulls Telecom Tax by Chidozie4847(m): 5:58pm On May 07
christejames:
Tinubu the tax master, taxing all taxables grin grin grin

Very soon he will soon turn his 'taxing largese' on wheel barrow pushers grin, he will endear them by calling them Federal Barrow Pushers FBP cheesy
come to Lagos and see it nah.all those wheel barrow pushers do pay tax and collect ticket on a daily bases,dont play ooh.lagos i think is the only state performing such wickedness

2 Likes

Re: FG Eyes $750m World Bank Loan, Mulls Telecom Tax by Corea4king(m): 9:57pm On May 07
Tomorrow nah, they will blame p2p

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidential Debate On AIT: Very Funny / Photos: Hurricane Irene / Can You Imagine What This Picture Will Cause In Nigeria Politics?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.