Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,284 members, 7,839,393 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

My 1.3 Billion Odds For Matches To Be Played All Over The World Without Forcasti - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My 1.3 Billion Odds For Matches To Be Played All Over The World Without Forcasti (651 Views)

As EPL Returns, New Rules For Matches / Why Do Football Goalies Wear Different Jerseys For Matches? / The Next El Clasico To Be Played In USA? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 1.3 Billion Odds For Matches To Be Played All Over The World Without Forcasti by guobe: 10:25am On May 07
These games were picked by me yesterday without forcasting and that means they are in an unrefined state.
I have gotten to a state in my forcasting technique that I don't really need to forcast sometimes as I just see the odds and pick.
It's important I do further due diligence on these games in order to have a winning ticket.

1 Like

Re: My 1.3 Billion Odds For Matches To Be Played All Over The World Without Forcasti by sleek214(m): 10:30am On May 07
Billionaire

1 Like

Re: My 1.3 Billion Odds For Matches To Be Played All Over The World Without Forcasti by guobe: 10:46am On May 07
sleek214:
Billionaire
Not really as you have to forcast and get maybe like 4,000 odds from it that one can play combination bet from.
Re: My 1.3 Billion Odds For Matches To Be Played All Over The World Without Forcasti by christianjoy(m): 7:16pm On May 07
guobe:
These games were picked by me yesterday without forcasting and that means they are in an unrefined state.
I have gotten to a state in my forcasting technique that I don't really need to forcast sometimes as I just see the odds and pick.
It's important I do further due diligence on these games in order to have a winning ticket.
when are the games starting?

1 Like

Re: My 1.3 Billion Odds For Matches To Be Played All Over The World Without Forcasti by Verbtips(m): 7:51pm On May 07
1.3 billion hmmm punter saint level is truely terrifying

1 Like

Re: My 1.3 Billion Odds For Matches To Be Played All Over The World Without Forcasti by guobe: 8:51pm On May 07
christianjoy:
when are the games starting?
Started already
Re: My 1.3 Billion Odds For Matches To Be Played All Over The World Without Forcasti by guobe: 8:51pm On May 07
Verbtips:
1.3 billion
hmmm
punter saint level is truely terrifying
We keep studying
Re: My 1.3 Billion Odds For Matches To Be Played All Over The World Without Forcasti by Verbtips(m): 9:24pm On May 07
guobe:
We keep studying
you go break enter the realm of divinity VERY SOONgrin

1 Like

Re: My 1.3 Billion Odds For Matches To Be Played All Over The World Without Forcasti by guobe: 9:26pm On May 07
Verbtips:
you go break enter the realm of divinity VERY SOONgrin

Lol them no go let me.them say I no join them
Re: My 1.3 Billion Odds For Matches To Be Played All Over The World Without Forcasti by guobe: 10:07pm On May 07
Wins from edits

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My 1.3 Billion Odds For Matches To Be Played All Over The World Without Forcasti by LIVINGICONREBOR: 10:41pm On May 07
Guobe it seems you think sports betting is a joke right? Like what do you mean by 1.3 billion odds.
You definitely need to get serious with this shit.
Re: My 1.3 Billion Odds For Matches To Be Played All Over The World Without Forcasti by guobe: 10:58pm On May 07
LIVINGICONREBOR:
Guobe it seems you think sports betting is a joke right? Like what do you mean by 1.3 billion odds.
You definitely need to get serious with this shit.
People that take betting seriously will end up having high blood pressure and by the way the total odds dropped was 1.3 billion odds and as a punter that knows his or her onions ,you are expected to make your own edits from it.
You can either go with my prediction or play against it.
If you are in my page you will know I dropped a final edit from the games which were successful eventually.
Re: My 1.3 Billion Odds For Matches To Be Played All Over The World Without Forcasti by Verbtips(m): 7:15am On May 08
guobe:
Lol them no go let me.them say I no join them
but you are half step na

1 Like

Re: My 1.3 Billion Odds For Matches To Be Played All Over The World Without Forcasti by guobe: 7:17am On May 08
Verbtips:
but you are half step na
Humans can always strive but can never get there.
Re: My 1.3 Billion Odds For Matches To Be Played All Over The World Without Forcasti by Verbtips(m): 7:54am On May 08
guobe:
grin

1 Like

Re: My 1.3 Billion Odds For Matches To Be Played All Over The World Without Forcasti by Pickmycall: 3:06pm On May 08
Which one be"My forecast all over the world"again!Who know you apart from those following you and vice versa on telegram?
Re: My 1.3 Billion Odds For Matches To Be Played All Over The World Without Forcasti by LIVINGICONREBOR: 3:43pm On May 08
guobe:

People that take betting seriously will end up having high blood pressure and by the way the total odds dropped was 1.3 billion odds and as a punter that knows his or her onions ,you are expected to make your own edits from it.
You can either go with my prediction or play against it.
If you are in my page you will know I dropped a final edit from the games which were successful eventually.

Guobe, u no go ever hear word.
Re: My 1.3 Billion Odds For Matches To Be Played All Over The World Without Forcasti by guobe: 5:09pm On May 08
Pickmycall:
Which one be"My forecast all over the world"again!Who know you apart from those following you and vice versa on telegram?

2 Likes

Re: My 1.3 Billion Odds For Matches To Be Played All Over The World Without Forcasti by Verbtips(m): 9:49pm On May 08
guobe:
ge boss today game ismaily vs el daklyeh away win @6.00

1 Like

Re: My 1.3 Billion Odds For Matches To Be Played All Over The World Without Forcasti by guobe: 4:53am On May 09
Verbtips:
ge boss today game
ismaily vs el daklyeh
away win
@6.00
6 odd away win
Hmmm. Mind blowing
Re: My 1.3 Billion Odds For Matches To Be Played All Over The World Without Forcasti by Verbtips(m): 6:40am On May 09
guobe:

6 odd away win
Hmmm. Mind blowing
they have high chance of winning both half time and full time
2/2@11.00 odd

1 Like

Re: My 1.3 Billion Odds For Matches To Be Played All Over The World Without Forcasti by guobe: 7:04am On May 09
Verbtips:
they have high chance of winning both half time and full time
2/2@11.00 odd
Ok let's watch and see but it's better you go for safer odds.All these big odds of yours are not safe and nobody will stake on it including you.
Re: My 1.3 Billion Odds For Matches To Be Played All Over The World Without Forcasti by Verbtips(m): 7:20am On May 09
guobe:

Ok let's watch and see but it's better you go for safer odds.All these big odds of yours are not safe and nobody will stake on it including you.
their match will be similar to that of juventus vs udinese
but the cs may change due to the position on the relationship
Re: My 1.3 Billion Odds For Matches To Be Played All Over The World Without Forcasti by guobe: 7:27am On May 09
Verbtips:
their match will be similar to that of juventus vs udinese
but the cs may change due to the position on the relationship
Can you stake 5k on it,if it enters I will give you the 5k
Re: My 1.3 Billion Odds For Matches To Be Played All Over The World Without Forcasti by Everyday247: 7:35am On May 09
[quote author=guobe post=129851647][/quote]Wow, i didn't know you were a professional punter.

1 Like

Re: My 1.3 Billion Odds For Matches To Be Played All Over The World Without Forcasti by Verbtips(m): 7:36am On May 09
guobe:
Can you stake 5k on it,if it enters I will give you the 5k
5k ke i can stake it,but can't risk 5k this is fb
Re: My 1.3 Billion Odds For Matches To Be Played All Over The World Without Forcasti by guobe: 7:36am On May 09
Everyday247:
Wow, i didn't know you were a professional punter.
Just as a side hustle
Re: My 1.3 Billion Odds For Matches To Be Played All Over The World Without Forcasti by guobe: 7:38am On May 09
Verbtips:
5k ke
i can stake it,but can't risk 5k this is fb
Okay stake any amount,I will give you the amount if it enters
Re: My 1.3 Billion Odds For Matches To Be Played All Over The World Without Forcasti by Everyday247: 7:38am On May 09
guobe:

Just as a side hustle
Do you charge or is it free?
Re: My 1.3 Billion Odds For Matches To Be Played All Over The World Without Forcasti by Verbtips(m): 7:38am On May 09
guobe:
ok
Re: My 1.3 Billion Odds For Matches To Be Played All Over The World Without Forcasti by Verbtips(m): 7:48am On May 09
guobe:
staked,5h

1 Like

Re: My 1.3 Billion Odds For Matches To Be Played All Over The World Without Forcasti by guobe: 8:00am On May 09
Verbtips:
staked,5h
Ok nice

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Striker Is Arsenal Buying Before The Transfer Period Passes / Chelsea Reigns Supreme / This Silver Is Golden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.