Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,594 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Do Married Men Envy Bachelors? - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do Married Men Envy Bachelors? (28198 Views)

How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges / Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? / What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Married Men Envy Bachelors? by Anunakeeh: 11:22am On May 10
albert2512:

I doubt your rating though.

Travel around the country and see things for yourself.

90% of Nigerians don't even have up to #500,000 in their bank account.
Re: Do Married Men Envy Bachelors? by qtx(m): 2:12pm On May 10
Anunakeeh:

See wereey wey dey swim inside Generational Poverty dey follow me wey i don made for life yarn. Me wey i dey happy and fully support the shege and hell m Tinubu dey unleash on you bastards.

Na your children wey go inherit your Poverty miserable life i pity because they will curse you endlessly into your gravegrin
grin From your language it's very clear that you are hungry and amount to nothing. Only a mobster talks de way you are talking. We know comfortable people from their ways and characters . If indeed you are comfortable you won't boast about it. After this i will not make you feel important by responding to your chat. Keep on showing your fool.ishness on nairaland. By the way, don't worry govt. has started demolishing your abode under the bridges soon i will see where characters like you will hide to constitute nuisance both on the web and on the streets.
Re: Do Married Men Envy Bachelors? by albert2512: 2:29pm On May 10
Anunakeeh:

Travel around the country and see things for yourself.

90% of Nigerians don't even have up to #500,000 in their bank account.

Hmmmm..... You might be right but by the way, do you know that not having money in your bank account doesn't necessarily make you unsuccessful? Most investors don't have cash but assets. Back to our subject, most married people work harder than single people. Most businesses are own by married people and most top position are majorly occupied by married people, most Politicians(big cats) are married. So we might have to give a second view to your stand.
Re: Do Married Men Envy Bachelors? by Anunakeeh: 4:24pm On May 10
albert2512:

Hmmmm..... You might be right but by the way, do you know that not having money in your bank account doesn't necessarily make you unsuccessful? Most investors don't have cash but assets. Back to our subject, most married people work harder than single people. Most businesses are own by married people and most top position are majorly occupied by married people, most Politicians(big cats) are married. So we might have to give a second view to your stand.

Alright.

1 Like

Re: Do Married Men Envy Bachelors? by ProtonX: 7:32pm On May 10
UNNGRADUATEEE:
This your trap won't entrap any sensible bachelor. Enjoy your marital pains alone!

That's your own kettle of fish. I answered the question of MY EXPERIENCE not yours. If you have a problem, deal with it.
Re: Do Married Men Envy Bachelors? by ProtonX: 7:33pm On May 10
cococandy:
May you and your wife continue to be blessed
It’s a breath of fresh air seeing a man appreciate the woman in his life on this nairaland .

Amen. Thank you. She is my blessing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

"My Wife Is Very Dirty, Everywhere In The House Smells" – Man Tells Court / 10 Habits You Must Quit To Be Happy / Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.