Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,895 members, 7,844,871 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

I Am Not Reno Omokri, I Am Not Here To Shake Tables. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am Not Reno Omokri, I Am Not Here To Shake Tables. (195 Views)

Reno Omokri At The The Manga Where Jesus Was Born In Israel (Photos) / Reno Omokri Visits Israel, Shares Picture Of Jesus’ Foster Father’s House / N2000 Handshake: Pastor Tony Boateng Asks Nigerians To Pay To Shake Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not Reno Omokri, I Am Not Here To Shake Tables. by SpiritualWealth: 10:55pm On May 07
I Am Not Reno Omokri, I Am Not Here To Shake Tables.

I Am Here To SHAKE The WORLD With FACTS And PROOFS.

I Am The Messiah Of African Agriculture (TMOAA); The Crypto-Messiah.

The Double Mind of Nature!

I Am GOD - THE ENIGMA.

Re: I Am Not Reno Omokri, I Am Not Here To Shake Tables. by SpiritualWealth: 1:58pm On May 12
The REASONS Your PRAYERS Aren't Being Responded To (A Must Know):

Alot of Christians Have Been Indoctrinated And Confused into Praying Wrongly Through Many of The Worldly Church Organizations Particularly in Africa.

Alot of People Misrepresent GOD ALMIGHTY And Even Go Ahead To NAG And INSULT GOD ALMIGHTY While They Try To Pray.

And Truly - We Can See That Despite The Millions of Churches in Nigeria/Africa - We Already See The Depressing Living Conditions of Millions of Nigerians/Africa.

It Goes A Long Way To Tell That NO AMOUNT of PRAYER POINTS Can Help Change Fiscal Policies of The Government of Nigeria.

You Don't Need PRAYER POINTS To Excel Financially Like Your Pastors Would Want You To Think. What You Need is An Enabling Environment And The Opportunity To Show Your Uniqueness.

However; Many People Waste Their TIME in Prayer Houses Instead of Investing And Utilizing Their TIME To Provide NEEDED PRODUCTS AND SERVICES To Mankind.

Go Here To Read More:

https://www.nairaland.com/8089415/reasons-prayers-arent-being-responded
Re: I Am Not Reno Omokri, I Am Not Here To Shake Tables. by Veecruz: 2:07pm On May 12
Madness on Play!😆
Re: I Am Not Reno Omokri, I Am Not Here To Shake Tables. by SpiritualWealth: 1:31pm On May 13
Veecruz:
Madness on Play!😆

M - Making

A - Abundant

D - Differences

N - Nearly

E - Everyday

S - Systematically And

S - Socially.

You aren't Far From The Truth, Mad One.

Likeminds Attract Likeminds.

Madness Attracts Madness!
Re: I Am Not Reno Omokri, I Am Not Here To Shake Tables. by Johnwrite(m): 9:50pm On May 13
Lol
Re: I Am Not Reno Omokri, I Am Not Here To Shake Tables. by SpiritualWealth: 9:41am On May 19
God is Not A HIM.

God is Not A Man.

God Almighty Is Nature (GAIN).

God Almighty Is ALL OF US.

Not The Regular Thought of The Average Nigerian.

It is A Complete FALLACY To Refer GOD ALMIGHTY To Be "MALE or HIM".

This is The First Confusing Scam of The Entire World.

Historically; Politically Corrupt Men Made Themselves GODs of This Earth And They Made Everyone See Them As GODs.

This is Where The Whole Boohaahaa of GOD Being A Man Originated From.

You Self; Sit Down And Think Things Thoroughly Through For Yourself....

"Can A Man Who is God Born Another Man Who is Jesus Without A WOMAN or FEMALE EFFECT in The Entire Arrangement ?"

So, You See - Since TIME IMMEMORIAL; Men Have Always Done Everything To Ridicule Women And Keep Them Out of The Equation of SOVEREIGNTY.

There Will Never Be Humans in This World Without A WOMAN.

No Reproduction of Children Without The Fertility of Women!

Without Women Being in The Equation of Creation, Sperm Cells of MEN Who Claim To Be God Will Be USELESS.

MAN + WOMAN = GOD ALMIGHTY = LOVE.

Q.E.D

~ The Messiah of African Agriculture (TMOAA)

#AgriculturalGospel
#AgriculturalReligion

(1) (Reply)

Maximising The Days Of Opportunities / Know The Word / Fresh Attack In Benue As Gunmen Kills Five

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.