Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,425 members, 7,833,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Father Of 12 Found Dead Inside Brothel In Bayelsa After Sex Romp - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Father Of 12 Found Dead Inside Brothel In Bayelsa After Sex Romp (48926 Views)

Lady Died During Sex Romp With Boyfriend Who Took Drugs In Kwara / Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling / Police Officer Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Infecting 5 Girls With HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Of 12 Found Dead Inside Brothel In Bayelsa After Sex Romp by CaptainFM1: 3:09pm On May 08
I'm much worried why a 40yr old would give birth to 12children. And he still won't stop knocking until he was extinguished!
Re: Father Of 12 Found Dead Inside Brothel In Bayelsa After Sex Romp by Sk5050: 3:09pm On May 08
Stop talking anyhow.
Curious345:
Bayelsa and polygamy is lite.12kids you said ? Most preety Bayelsa ladies have 6kids from 5 different men.. da nar nomah tin

Anytime I enter that place ,I remember Ghana .. sex is so free and easy there .. infact women nahim dey toast men.

Very lovely place to become a full blown man, and an alpha
Re: Father Of 12 Found Dead Inside Brothel In Bayelsa After Sex Romp by NEUDUDE: 3:11pm On May 08
fablani:
From toto you come from toto you shall go.
Toto lives on.

Long live toto!!

Lol i just dey imagine this man burial service grin. The wetin kill am question go be problem
Re: Father Of 12 Found Dead Inside Brothel In Bayelsa After Sex Romp by 1phone(m): 3:11pm On May 08
No
NoniblaqStore:
Stay away from sex enhancers.
Re: Father Of 12 Found Dead Inside Brothel In Bayelsa After Sex Romp by AbuTwins: 3:13pm On May 08
Kobojunkie:
This post here is yours, not mine!

"Every person will be resurrected in the same state he died in."

He signifies individuals not they!
Re: Father Of 12 Found Dead Inside Brothel In Bayelsa After Sex Romp by Confirm4real(m): 3:14pm On May 08
SeeWahala:
40 year old man with one wife and 12 kids shocked

E shock me like Buhari cheesy
Re: Father Of 12 Found Dead Inside Brothel In Bayelsa After Sex Romp by 1Sharon(f): 3:15pm On May 08
CaptainFM1:
I'm much worried why a 40yr old would give birth to 12children. And he still won't stop knocking until he was extinguished!

Don't question him. God wrote it in his destiny.
Re: Father Of 12 Found Dead Inside Brothel In Bayelsa After Sex Romp by Hezmatosky: 3:18pm On May 08
poshestmina:
This is funny though!!
Hahahaha.
He didn't even consider his health.
Rest in peace to him.
No. Na the woman supposed consider the man's health not the other way
Re: Father Of 12 Found Dead Inside Brothel In Bayelsa After Sex Romp by Bouncing2(m): 3:20pm On May 08
Omor!😯..40yrs old with 12kids( 1200 league goals!)

Dis man better pass our star boi B. Osimhen for ze oza room’s striking department 😂
Re: Father Of 12 Found Dead Inside Brothel In Bayelsa After Sex Romp by Bobbynobobby: 3:21pm On May 08
poshestmina:
This is funny though!!
Hahahaha.
He didn't even consider his health.
Rest in peace to him.

You're laughing about that 'bottom power' women have over men abi. Eve!
Re: Father Of 12 Found Dead Inside Brothel In Bayelsa After Sex Romp by ourcrudeoil: 3:21pm On May 08
The man be wan impress the girl.

From harder harder to death. He was a fucker. RIP man.
Re: Father Of 12 Found Dead Inside Brothel In Bayelsa After Sex Romp by Papayaayasager(m): 3:23pm On May 08
No do pass your self
Re: Father Of 12 Found Dead Inside Brothel In Bayelsa After Sex Romp by ppogba: 3:24pm On May 08
Kobojunkie:
That go spoil business for hotel naw! Throw him in the latrine with the others is what! lipsrsealed

Jose Mourinho is the special one.

You are the wicked one.
Re: Father Of 12 Found Dead Inside Brothel In Bayelsa After Sex Romp by AlbertoIancu: 3:24pm On May 08
AbuTwins:

Was there poison in his stomach when he died?

It's makes no sense if a poison can live in the stomach for almost 2yrs!

In this Hadith, Muhammad clearly says that he could still feel the poison's effects just before he died. If it was no longer in his stomach, would he feel the pain?

1 Like

Re: Father Of 12 Found Dead Inside Brothel In Bayelsa After Sex Romp by AbuTwins: 3:25pm On May 08
AlbertoIancu:

In this Hadith, Muhammad clearly says that he could still feel the poison's effects just before he died. If it was no longer in his stomach, would he feel the pain?

Is the effects of a slap still the same as the slap?
Re: Father Of 12 Found Dead Inside Brothel In Bayelsa After Sex Romp by ORIGENAL(m): 3:26pm On May 08
According to some peoples voice " something must kill a man
Re: Father Of 12 Found Dead Inside Brothel In Bayelsa After Sex Romp by CartelKenneth: 3:27pm On May 08
What a foolish 40 year old man with 12 KIDS!!!
Contributing to the countries overpopulation and poverty and still going to die shamelessly in ashawo house
Nawa o

1 Like

Re: Father Of 12 Found Dead Inside Brothel In Bayelsa After Sex Romp by countryman13: 3:27pm On May 08
SeeWahala:
40 year old man with one wife and 12 kids shocked
Who told with one wife?
Re: Father Of 12 Found Dead Inside Brothel In Bayelsa After Sex Romp by Callosobruchus: 3:28pm On May 08
40 years,12 children,going to the brothel by 8am.How death no go call am?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Of 12 Found Dead Inside Brothel In Bayelsa After Sex Romp by AlbertoIancu: 3:32pm On May 08
AbuTwins:

Is the effects of a slap still the same as the slap?

Okay. But if your earlier quote is true, would that mean Muhammad would be resurrected feeling excruciating pain caused by the "slap" he received at Khaybar?

1 Like

Re: Father Of 12 Found Dead Inside Brothel In Bayelsa After Sex Romp by Lateef73: 3:35pm On May 08
AbuTwins:
Jābir ibn ‘Abdullāh (may Allah be pleased with him) reported that the Prophet (may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him) said: "Every person will be resurrected in the same state he died in." Sahih/Authentic. - [Muslim]

Imagine being resurrected as an adulterer in action! lipsrsealed
Your last sentence made me laugh hard 😂 grin
Re: Father Of 12 Found Dead Inside Brothel In Bayelsa After Sex Romp by LockDown69(m): 3:35pm On May 08
Jekonmo grin
Re: Father Of 12 Found Dead Inside Brothel In Bayelsa After Sex Romp by Kobojunkie: 3:38pm On May 08
AbuTwins:
"Every person will be resurrected in the same state he died in." He signifies individuals not they!
Again, this post here is yours, not mine!
AbuTwins:
Jābir ibn ‘Abdullāh (may Allah be pleased with him) reported that the Prophet (may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him) said: "Every person will be resurrected in the same state he died in." Sahih/Authentic. - [Muslim]
Imagine being resurrected as an adulterer in action! lipsrsealed
Re: Father Of 12 Found Dead Inside Brothel In Bayelsa After Sex Romp by LordIsaac(m): 3:45pm On May 08
God forgive me but, how can you be a father of 12 in this regime? Why are Nigerians so wicked?
Re: Father Of 12 Found Dead Inside Brothel In Bayelsa After Sex Romp by Gggjhhj: 3:49pm On May 08
EreluRoz:
I swear before I opened the topic I knew it has to be an IjawMan

Idiot they said the man is from delta, what concerns him been Ikaw there
Re: Father Of 12 Found Dead Inside Brothel In Bayelsa After Sex Romp by Gggjhhj: 3:51pm On May 08
Curious345:
Bayelsa and polygamy is lite.12kids you said ? Most preety Bayelsa ladies have 6kids from 5 different men.. da nar nomah tin

Anytime I enter that place ,I remember Ghana .. sex is so free and easy there .. infact women nahim dey toast men.

Very lovely place to become a full blown man, and an alpha

You don't read or you have difficulty comprehending, you no see say na delta man
Re: Father Of 12 Found Dead Inside Brothel In Bayelsa After Sex Romp by McLizbae: 3:55pm On May 08
4 is much. A poor man should not have more than 1 kid.
iLegendd:
Even if he had died in his house, we wouldn't have cared because how can a 40 year old man have 8 children, let alone 12? His intention is to bring in innocent kids to come suffer. Very wicked man.

If you people know how much I despise any poor man (who has never been rich in his life before) with more than 4 kids. Damn!

Being poor is not a crime, but being poor with more than 4 kids should be considered a crime.

1 Like

Re: Father Of 12 Found Dead Inside Brothel In Bayelsa After Sex Romp by Kobojunkie: 3:56pm On May 08
McLizbae:
Tell them abeg! However, way too many of them are just plain wicked! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Father Of 12 Found Dead Inside Brothel In Bayelsa After Sex Romp by AngelicBeing: 4:02pm On May 08
1Sharon:

Don't question him. God wrote it in his destiny.
Hian, God ke, l don't think so though, the man simply chose his destiny, Man is a free moral agent cheesy
Re: Father Of 12 Found Dead Inside Brothel In Bayelsa After Sex Romp by DJInfluence: 4:03pm On May 08
How many rounds defines a rump?
Re: Father Of 12 Found Dead Inside Brothel In Bayelsa After Sex Romp by DJInfluence: 4:04pm On May 08
How many rounds defines a romp?
Re: Father Of 12 Found Dead Inside Brothel In Bayelsa After Sex Romp by uuzba(m): 4:06pm On May 08
McLizbae:
The problem with poverty is that that it also affects the mind.
If the mind is empty of ideas, then the next thing is to start frolicking with women,
leading to more and more children and more and more poverty.
Yes, one may run out of cash in life, but that is not poverty if one's mind is still positive and active for fresh ideas.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

White Man Compares A Dog In US & Health System In Lagos / "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. / Can You Use This Toilet? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.