Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,007 members, 7,863,654 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:31 PM

Nato And Russia Headed For War, Putin Orders Nuclear Test Near Ukraine (vid) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nato And Russia Headed For War, Putin Orders Nuclear Test Near Ukraine (vid) (322 Views)

Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine / Putin Fires Hypersonic Nuke and Drills Near Ukraine Border (Pics, Video) / Russia Drills 700 Snipers Near Ukraine Border As Putin Warns NATO (Pix,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nato And Russia Headed For War, Putin Orders Nuclear Test Near Ukraine (vid) by Uptownerd: 4:23pm On May 08
Russia has ordered immediate test of it's nuclear weapons near its Southern borders with Ukraine. This comes after French president Manuel Macron and UK leaders greenlit NATO boots in war torn Ukraine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_a_1EIL2D8?si=vm0jfEdrus-sX2bC
Re: Nato And Russia Headed For War, Putin Orders Nuclear Test Near Ukraine (vid) by anonymous1759(m): 4:59pm On May 08
My favorite president, watch how people who were praising USA, when they had their drill test running their nuclear fighters jet get angry for Russia doing the same grin grin grin.
A multi polar world is the key to peace and economic stability.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nato And Russia Headed For War, Putin Orders Nuclear Test Near Ukraine (vid) by Melagros(m): 5:23pm On May 08
anonymous1759:
My favorite president, watch how people who were praising USA, when they had their drill test running their nuclear fighters jet get angry for Russia doing the same grin grin grin.
A multi polar world is the key to peace and economic stability.
Yes, if every nation of this earth displays her weapons of mass destruction the world must live in peace and harmony, and I think, I'll recommend that every Family in this world to own this nuclear bomb

1 Like

Re: Nato And Russia Headed For War, Putin Orders Nuclear Test Near Ukraine (vid) by anonymous1759(m): 6:19pm On May 08
Melagros:

Yes, if every nation of this earth displays her weapons of mass destruction the world must live in peace and harmony, and I think, I'll recommend that every Family in this world to own this nuclear bomb

it’s possible so be it , the only reason, isreal is pounding Palestine is because of her weak military.
Same with Russia pounding Ukraine , but countries with strong military force are treated with care . but some brainwashed zombies will tell you only a group of people should have a nuclear weapon.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

‘FLAGRANT VIOLATION’ Netanyahu Urges US To Veto Un’s Resolution / Gunmen Opens Fire In Mosque, Kills Five People / 6 Dead After Earthquake Shakes South Philippines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.