Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,164 members, 7,838,980 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Fubara Bars All LG Heads From Appearing Before Amaewhule-Led Rivers Assembly - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fubara Bars All LG Heads From Appearing Before Amaewhule-Led Rivers Assembly (25521 Views)

Rivers: Victor Jumbo declares actions of Amaewhule-led Assembly null and void / Adeleke Directs LG Heads To Replace Sacked Chairmen / Governor Udom Emmanuel Bars All Political Appointees From Press Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fubara Bars All LG Heads From Appearing Before Amaewhule-Led Rivers Assembly by emperorlaqrin: 11:51am On May 09
Kam2021:
Why did he sign the resolution?

Of what use is the resolution when other parties did not follow same

1 Like

Re: Fubara Bars All LG Heads From Appearing Before Amaewhule-Led Rivers Assembly by coins501(m): 12:38pm On May 09
Krankhead:
Fugbara is foolish. He acted so early. He would have completed his first term before doing all thus nonsense. Fugbara did not like Rivers indigines otherwise he would have continued his job peaceful for his first term . Then second term he can do all research thrash
You're suffering from acute slave mentality.
Receive sense!!!
Re: Fubara Bars All LG Heads From Appearing Before Amaewhule-Led Rivers Assembly by UKEMY(m): 7:23pm On May 09
PortHarcourtcit:
I'm not here to brag with mama thank you boy grin , I'm already a millionaire at 25, I became the people's general at 28, I got married 30, and my wife gave birth that same year we got married, I'm the C.L.O, in my community oil rich... My children are going to one of the expensive schools in Lagos... I'm a house owner in port Harcourt and Lagos state, numerous cars, I'm currently training two siblings in the university, my wife is like a queen, she doesn't move out without going out with my 22, if only you know what 22 is... You are still a mama thank you boy... Go and sleep, don't toil with me because you think we are in a faceless site, Nairaland is not totally faceless... Be warned... I'm not your regular guy...
And you are a data boy.
Try to buy a good mouth wash to wash your dirty mouth
Re: Fubara Bars All LG Heads From Appearing Before Amaewhule-Led Rivers Assembly by Curious345: 7:33pm On May 09
Wike Na wacko.. he will be demystified
Re: Fubara Bars All LG Heads From Appearing Before Amaewhule-Led Rivers Assembly by Bluehole: 7:40pm On May 09
Use your one year anniversary to dissolve your exco, forward your men names to the new speaker for confirmation. Let the local govt chairmen to run down their tenure, appoint caretakers using the speaker.

Then, you will see 75% of the so called Wike boys crawling up to you for contracts and appointments.

Do away completely with the Wike assembly boys, get hold of PDP and use Wike ward to neutralize him permanently.
Re: Fubara Bars All LG Heads From Appearing Before Amaewhule-Led Rivers Assembly by PortHarcourtcit(m): 10:05pm On May 09
UKEMY:

And you are a data boy.
Try to buy a good mouth wash to wash your dirty mouth
hahaha when you don't have anything to say... I got love for my country and I'm 100% to who ever is the president of Nigeria... I'm treated and respected like a king here in Rivers State... Well I don't blame you because you guys disrespected OJUKWU, IRONSI, EKWUEME and AZIKIWE until they DIED without achieving anything...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC, Ajimobi Leading In Oyo / What Is Responsible For The Reduction In Herdsmen-Farmers Conflict? / ‘Days Of Rage’: Sowore’s AAC To Protest Across Nigeria, August 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.