Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,617 members, 7,847,593 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:43 PM

Shan George's Money Returned To Zenith Bank Account - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shan George's Money Returned To Zenith Bank Account (41569 Views)

Shan George Calls Teddy A’s Dick A 'Tiny Noodle' (BBNaija Photo) / Shan George's Sister, Queen Dies In Accident 5 Days After Calabar Carnival Video / Shan George Meets US Police Officer Who Hailed Nigeria Police Force (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shan George's Money Returned To Zenith Bank Account by merits(m): 9:27pm On May 09
vozkined:
When they removed it she was old, when they returned it she became young looking again.

Money makes u fresh
All na make up mama don old na just packaging.
Re: Shan George's Money Returned To Zenith Bank Account by adecz: 10:11pm On May 09
The bank answered & solved her
issue because she be celebrity..

For say na ordinary Nigerian, she for
explain tire because no EVIDENCE❗️❗️😁😁
Re: Shan George's Money Returned To Zenith Bank Account by Anointedvirgin: 10:15pm On May 09
Judicible:
Shan George who still remember you again for nollywood. Abi you wan use style gain remembrance. By the way where is Liz Benson

Liz Benson is now married to a pastor.
They're both pastors.
Re: Shan George's Money Returned To Zenith Bank Account by ComeToJesus: 11:39pm On May 09
Judicible:
Shan George who still remember you again for nollywood. Abi you wan use style gain remembrance. By the way where is Liz Benson

Always make sure they align before you open mouth..

Re: Shan George's Money Returned To Zenith Bank Account by Tunde25(m): 3:00am On May 10
Access or Zenith bank?
thesolutions:
Access Bank returned her money but the feedback they are giving me is Sorry for loss of funds even after helping them expose the defective site.

Seun and his nlfpmod was quick to delete the Post so that my efforts to recover my money is stalled. But someone who had been missing in action just came online, cried and got her refund and even compensations.

Business is business anyways. They cashed out and locked me out. It doesn't pay being a good Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Shan George's Money Returned To Zenith Bank Account by BluntCrazeMan: 5:17am On May 10
Judicible:
Pastor Liz Benson, you mean.?
Re: Shan George's Money Returned To Zenith Bank Account by HeadNigga: 7:10am On May 10
tunjijones:
Where did the money go before?

Most of these cases, the bank staff are actively involved in this fraud.

I have a zenith bank account that I have not used for more than 2 yrs with almost zero balance. Someone sent me about 200k in the account, wld you believe that it didn't take upto 1hour that I got the alert that I started getting OTP. Someone was trying to withdraw the 200k in the account. OTP that I didn't get when the account was on zero.

How did the scammer know that I received money in the account if not with the help of a zenith bank staff.
the staff trying to withdraw the 200k thinks you are dead.
Re: Shan George's Money Returned To Zenith Bank Account by ItswellMike: 8:43am On May 10
Seun the afoonja..... See ur life.
Oya give am answer.
thesolutions:
Access Bank returned her money but the feedback they are giving me is Sorry for loss of funds even after helping them expose the defective site.

Seun and his nlfpmod was quick to delete the Post so that my efforts to recover my money is stalled. But someone who had been missing in action just came online, cried and got her refund and even compensations.

Business is business anyways. They cashed out and locked me out. It doesn't pay being a good Nigerian.
Re: Shan George's Money Returned To Zenith Bank Account by NICEKAY1: 11:37am On May 10
Thank God for her................ 36M..............
Re: Shan George's Money Returned To Zenith Bank Account by Raxxye(m): 12:49pm On May 10
Oya Aunty send us richad card 🤪🤪
Re: Shan George's Money Returned To Zenith Bank Account by Mryacks: 2:33pm On May 10
vozkined:
When they removed it she was old, when they returned it she became young looking again.

Money makes u fresh

grin
Re: Shan George's Money Returned To Zenith Bank Account by SirLiquidGold: 3:04am On May 24
merits:
All na make up mama don old na just packaging.
it's life and human nature. Time always plays it's role

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adediwura Blarkgold Is Engaged, Set To Remarry After 12 Years Of Divorce / D'banj Poses With His Newborn Son, Daniel (Photo) / Wasilat Olaronke Marshal Buried In Toronto Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.