Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,673 members, 7,837,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Reno: Peter Obi Caught In Another Fake News - Microsoft Is Not Leaving Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno: Peter Obi Caught In Another Fake News - Microsoft Is Not Leaving Nigeria (814 Views)

Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) / Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News / Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno: Peter Obi Caught In Another Fake News - Microsoft Is Not Leaving Nigeria by adamusuleiman1: 4:42am On May 09
Peter Obi Caught In Another Fake News: Microsoft Is Not Leaving Nigeria

In his hurry to spread propaganda against Nigeria, Peter Obi failed to verify his story, and actively spread fake news to the effect that Microsoft is leaving Nigeria. However, @Microsoft has today confirmed that the rumour that they are closing their Lagos based African Development Center, and leaving Nigeria is FALSE. They are remaining in Nigeria. 

Peter Obi's claim, just like his claim a week ago about Tanzania being better than Nigeria in electricity generation and transmission, is just another desperate Gbajue from a pathetic third place sore election loser, desperate to paint Nigeria bad due to his Post Election Loss Trauma. 

Incidentally, Microsoft, via an interview with Techpoint Africa, had rubbished this false report BEFORE Peter Obi released his statement. But his hatred for Nigeria prevented him from fact-checking his statement before publication.

This is unsurprising for a man who was on Channels TV yesterday and did not know the difference between BVAS and IREV. How can such a person govern Nigeria? 

Reno Omokri

Gospeller. Deep Thinker. #BuhariTormentor. #TableShaker. Ruffler of the Feathers of Obidents. #1 Bestselling author of Facts Versus Fiction: The True Story of the Jonathan Years. Hodophile. Hollywood Magazine Humanitarian of the Year, 2019. Business Insider Influencer of the Year 2022.

5 Likes

Re: Reno: Peter Obi Caught In Another Fake News - Microsoft Is Not Leaving Nigeria by kingsways: 4:46am On May 09
Who cares?
Re: Reno: Peter Obi Caught In Another Fake News - Microsoft Is Not Leaving Nigeria by helinues: 5:02am On May 09
Toh

Abeg, seh na cheap attention seeking dey make person dey always misyarn like this.

Obi should at least for now KS, this is not how they play political opposition anywhere

8 Likes

Re: Reno: Peter Obi Caught In Another Fake News - Microsoft Is Not Leaving Nigeria by ZombieTAMER: 5:23am On May 09
kingsways:
Who cases

leah Sheribu cared

Reno has used her to chase clout over the years.

Today this same bastard is using Obi's name to remain relevant, hoping one day to his hands on the national cake once more.

Reno has always be a political jobber
just like FFK and Daniel Bwala
give them food and they sing like cannery

4 Likes

Re: Reno: Peter Obi Caught In Another Fake News - Microsoft Is Not Leaving Nigeria by ZombieTAMER: 5:29am On May 09
helinues:

Fingers are not equal. We no dey come online to dey blame government for our woes hence we face our hustle.
Na those who dey expect government to put foods on their table have been the one going through what you listed above , infact they have added frustrations to it considering the way they engage others
Eventually, you never responded to the Lamba by Peter Obi that Reno just bursted

Nigerian government is not putting food on anyone's table
though I don't expect you to know this

They have failed in the duty in providing basic amenities for the populace

Security is zero, power, healthcare, education, infrastructure, economy etc all in comatose
Businesses are packing up
The government is a total failure

You supported Buhari for eight years
what was the basis of your support?

3 Likes

Re: Reno: Peter Obi Caught In Another Fake News - Microsoft Is Not Leaving Nigeria by helinues: 5:30am On May 09
ZombieTAMER:

Nigerian government is not putting food on anyone's table
though I don't expect you to know this

They have failed in the duty in providing basic amenities for the populace

Security is zero, power, healthcare, education, infrastructure, economy etc all in comatose
Businesses are packing up
The government is a total failure

You supported Buhari for eight years
what was the basis of your support?

Do Nigeria government also responsible for how people should be cultured, honest and not just lying ridiculously all the time without having an atom of shame the way Peter Obi has been behaving

Did Buhari tell Peter Obi to be lying shamelessly all the time as you claimed my support for Buhari na disaster , perhaps Buhari transfer the disaster to Peter Obi

5 Likes

Re: Reno: Peter Obi Caught In Another Fake News - Microsoft Is Not Leaving Nigeria by Buccalcavity2: 5:33am On May 09
This is not presidential! I don't think he knows what these do to his image. Someone should teach PO

2 Likes

Re: Reno: Peter Obi Caught In Another Fake News - Microsoft Is Not Leaving Nigeria by helinues: 5:35am On May 09
Buccalcavity2:
This is not presidential! I don't think he knows what these do to his image. Someone should teach PO

Anyone trying to correct them must be saying nonsense, by the time the next election approach, all this lambas would be resurfaced for quick damaging same way last election was done.

Na different ways to receive senses, jejeli or by force

5 Likes

Re: Reno: Peter Obi Caught In Another Fake News - Microsoft Is Not Leaving Nigeria by Freetech: 5:35am On May 09
Gbajue, dullard, and all round failure can never disappoint

A disaster, who has no past achievement to campaign with, than looking for bad news about Nigeria.

Tinumbu is too soft with this criminal.

Even his wife and children isolated him because of lies

Dispute this by explaning why Obi's wife and children never believe or support his ambition

A failure who also mess up at simple borehole construction want to be president, wonder shall never end

Tueh, i spit on him and ignorant supporters

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno: Peter Obi Caught In Another Fake News - Microsoft Is Not Leaving Nigeria by ElSudani: 5:35am On May 09
I think the blame should also be extended to the Guardian for not verifying the story before going to press.
As for the Lamba master, that is what he does. It is like second nature to him.

1 Like

Re: Reno: Peter Obi Caught In Another Fake News - Microsoft Is Not Leaving Nigeria by helinues: 5:37am On May 09
ElSudani:
I think the blame should also be extended to the Guardian for not verifying the story before going to press.
As for the Lamba master, that is what he does. It is like second nature to him.

Verified or not, it simply means Peter Obi only wait for bad news to react on

How many of the good news has he praised?

10 Likes

Re: Reno: Peter Obi Caught In Another Fake News - Microsoft Is Not Leaving Nigeria by ElSudani: 5:38am On May 09
helinues:

Verified or not, it simply means Peter Obi only wait for bad news to react on

How many of the good news has he praised?

This much is known by everyone in Nigeria by now.
They don't call him Bitter Obi for nothing.

5 Likes

Re: Reno: Peter Obi Caught In Another Fake News - Microsoft Is Not Leaving Nigeria by helinues: 5:40am On May 09
ElSudani:

This much is known by everyone in Nigeria by now.

Except Peter Obi and his supporters.

My curiosity is, sebi an artist wey dey sing nonsense for get ears to listen to his own wack songs ,why are they not even interested in playing replay about the songs they have been releasing all this while?

Make Dem at least check of na good melody or pure waka

4 Likes

Re: Reno: Peter Obi Caught In Another Fake News - Microsoft Is Not Leaving Nigeria by zombieHUNTER: 5:42am On May 09
helinues:

Do Nigeria government also responsible for how people should be cultured, honest and not just lying ridiculously all the time without having an atom of shame the way Peter Obi has been behaving

Did Buhari tell Peter Obi to be lying shamelessly all the time as you claimed my support for Buhari na disaster , perhaps Buhari transfer the disaster to Peter Obi

Well , you spent 8 years praising Buhari to high heavens, what's the outcome today

you have transferred this same support laced with tribal and religious sentiments to Tinubu

We await another eight years of retrogressive administration just like we had under Buhari

Keep beating around the bush as you like

you will queue up in filling stations just like the next man

1 Like

Re: Reno: Peter Obi Caught In Another Fake News - Microsoft Is Not Leaving Nigeria by helinues: 5:45am On May 09
zombieHUNTER:

Well , you spent 8 years praising Buhari to high heavens, what's the outcome today

you have transferred this same support laced with tribal and religious sentiments to Tinubu

We await another eight years of retrogressive administration just like we had under Buhari

Keep beating around the bush as you like

you will queue up in filling stations just like the next man

Stop the quarter cleverness and stop attacking my personality.

Reno bursted Peter Obi, you left that and start attacking Reno.

I made my comments responding to the thread by calling Peter Obi's out to stop lying ridiculously, you left that and be attacking my personality.

You know, that's too cheap from you.

Face the topic, let's discuss about Peter Obi ridiculous lies without being petty

6 Likes

Re: Reno: Peter Obi Caught In Another Fake News - Microsoft Is Not Leaving Nigeria by Freetech: 5:46am On May 09
helinues:

Except Peter Obi and his supporters.

My curiosity is, sebi an artist wey dey sing nonsense for get ears to listen to his own wack songs ,why are they not even interested in playing replay about the songs they have been releasing all this while?

Make Dem at least check of na good melody or pure waka

Where's is brain to process and reasons am, when their brain is replaced with sawdust.

Or how will someone spend 8 hours under sun selling gala and end up donating the proceed to group of gbajue who use the money to buy choice property in Abuja and vacation in Dubai

6 Likes

Re: Reno: Peter Obi Caught In Another Fake News - Microsoft Is Not Leaving Nigeria by helinues: 5:48am On May 09
Freetech:

Where's is brain to process and reasons am, when their brain is replaced by sawdust.

Or how someone spend 8 hours under sun selling and end up donating the proceed to group of gbajue who use the money to buy choice property in Abuja and vacation in Dubai

They are just so bitter because instead of receiving something, they received nothing, infact they invested their hard earned money on the collosal daily Peter Obi, as Peter Obi don lule piiii, so as their money kupe

Their frustrations is actually real , Rufai Oseni is a good case reference

6 Likes

Re: Reno: Peter Obi Caught In Another Fake News - Microsoft Is Not Leaving Nigeria by zombieHUNTER: 5:50am On May 09
helinues:

Stop the quarter cleverness and stop attacking my personality.
Reno bursted Peter Obi, you left that and start attacking Reno.
I made my comments responding to the thread by calling Peter Obi's out to stop lying ridiculously, you left that and be attacking my personality.
You know, that's too cheap from you.
Face the topic, let's discuss about Peter Obi ridiculous lies without being petty

There's no personality to attack
Re: Reno: Peter Obi Caught In Another Fake News - Microsoft Is Not Leaving Nigeria by helinues: 5:50am On May 09
zombieHUNTER:

There's no personality to attack

Then face the topic.

Tell us why Peter Obi always lie ridiculously without embracing some shame.

We want to know the reason why

2 Likes

Re: Reno: Peter Obi Caught In Another Fake News - Microsoft Is Not Leaving Nigeria by Ofunaofu: 5:52am On May 09
Freetech:
Gbajue, dullard, and all round failure can never disappoint

A disaster, who has no past achievement to campaign with, than looking for bad news about Nigeria.

Tinumbu is too soft with this criminal.

Even his wife and children isolated him because of lies

Dispute this by explaning why Obi's wife and children never believe or support his ambition

A failure who also mess up at simple borehole construction want to be president, wonder shall never end

Tueh, i spit on him and ignorant supporters

Take this, drink it

You go dey alright

1 Like

Re: Reno: Peter Obi Caught In Another Fake News - Microsoft Is Not Leaving Nigeria by Betanaija42moro: 5:53am On May 09
Reno is a nonsense man. Always talking rubbish

1 Like

Re: Reno: Peter Obi Caught In Another Fake News - Microsoft Is Not Leaving Nigeria by helinues: 5:54am On May 09
Betanaija42moro:
Reno is a nonsense man. Always talking rubbish

But he just bursted Peter Obi now.

Why not dispute this exposure

None of the Obidients on this thread have responded to the lies made by Peter Obi.. Why?

1 Like

Re: Reno: Peter Obi Caught In Another Fake News - Microsoft Is Not Leaving Nigeria by Oilwell(m): 5:55am On May 09
Anywhere Belle face writer. Your loyalty na to the highest bidder.

1 Like

Re: Reno: Peter Obi Caught In Another Fake News - Microsoft Is Not Leaving Nigeria by Parydelegate: 5:57am On May 09
My phone screen is cracked; so, I'm not seeing the post very well.
But, base on people's comments here, it is really very sad to divorce such a good woman.

1 Like

Re: Reno: Peter Obi Caught In Another Fake News - Microsoft Is Not Leaving Nigeria by Betanaija42moro: 5:58am On May 09
helinues:

But he just bursted Peter Obi now.

Why not dispute this exposure

None of the Obidients on this thread have responded to the lies made by Peter Obi.. Why?
The news was everywhere

1 Like

Re: Reno: Peter Obi Caught In Another Fake News - Microsoft Is Not Leaving Nigeria by helinues: 5:59am On May 09
Betanaija42moro:

The news was everywhere

Because it's everywhere, does it make it not to be fake?

1 Like

Re: Reno: Peter Obi Caught In Another Fake News - Microsoft Is Not Leaving Nigeria by zombieHUNTER: 6:10am On May 09
helinues:

Then face the topic.
Tell us why Peter Obi always lie ridiculously without embracing some shame.
We want to know the reason why

No lies was told and you know lai Muhammad

I want to know the reason why you supported Buhari for eight years even though it was glaring he was killing the country

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

El-rufai In Energy Council? What's He Doing Back In Government? / Between Governor Segun Agagu And His Pledge To Armed Robbers / What would You Spend 10,000 Days In Prison For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.