Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,692 members, 7,865,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:19 AM

Trade Forex With Confidence. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Trade Forex With Confidence. (677 Views)

You Can Trade Forex With $5 / Learn How To Trade Forex Like A Pro In A Month / Free Seminar On How To Trade In Forex With Imarketslive In FCT Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trade Forex With Confidence. by Streetdoctor: 11:41am On May 22
AImoneyAdder:

You can use either Meta 4 or Meta 5.

Both Works Well.
Though I prefer mt5 bcs of closing of profit, u can open 7 entries and close them at once in mt5 unlike mt4 that one us to close d 7 entries in different moment
How would u rate vantage broker
Re: Trade Forex With Confidence. by AImoneyAdder: 11:45am On May 22
Streetdoctor:

Though I prefer mt5 bcs of closing of profit, u can open 7 entries and close them at once in mt5 unlike mt4 that one us to close d 7 entries in different moment
How would u rate vantage broker

You are right about that.

We've never heard about "vantage broker".

We would do a simple research on them.

Why not use the popular brokers with physical addresses in Nigeria?

Are you not living in Nigeria ?
Re: Trade Forex With Confidence. by ucheheart(m): 9:25pm On May 22
Today's trade, contest account

Re: Trade Forex With Confidence. by ucheheart(m): 4:36am On May 25
So we wrap up this week with no trading yesterday. Fridays are always half day on forex trading. If you don't trade from 7am to 12pm just forget about trading the rest of that Friday till the next Monday.

Have a nice day
Re: Trade Forex With Confidence. by ucheheart(m): 9:18pm On May 27
Today's trade

Re: Trade Forex With Confidence. by ucheheart(m): 6:31am On May 29
Still trading

Re: Trade Forex With Confidence. by ucheheart(m): 6:42am On May 29
Good morning friends, we are still open for training and investment
Re: Trade Forex With Confidence. by ucheheart(m): 6:08pm On May 30
Today's trade

Re: Trade Forex With Confidence. by ucheheart(m): 7:58am On Jun 03
We welcome you all to a new day, a new week and a new month. We pray the charts will be on our favour this month in Jesus name. Amen

Please note that training is still running and also investment. If you are interested in any of them contact me for more info
Re: Trade Forex With Confidence. by ucheheart(m): 8:16am On Jun 05
Early morning 100pips

Re: Trade Forex With Confidence. by ucheheart(m): 6:58am On Jun 07
Lost 400pips yesterday evening. I hope everyone is convinced that when I make loss I will post it here

Re: Trade Forex With Confidence. by ucheheart(m): 7:00am On Jun 07
This morning I made 100pips, so we are back to profit

Re: Trade Forex With Confidence. by ucheheart(m): 6:47am On Jun 11
Still available
Re: Trade Forex With Confidence. by ucheheart(m): 12:35pm On Jun 14
We wrapup this week with 300pips no loss. No matter how small the profit is, we are satisfied and to God be the glory.
Re: Trade Forex With Confidence. by ucheheart(m): 7:23am On Jun 17
Update on investment trading

Some people complained that the sharing ratio for investment is too low for the investor, so I have updated the sharing ratio, new sharing ratio is 70:30, 70% for investors and 30% for trader. This will be take effect immediately. Thank you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Free Google E-book. / Over 2000 Acres Of Land In Ikorodu/igoda With Government Approval / Do You Want To Be Self Empowered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.