Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,015 members, 7,838,553 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

If You Ever Find Yourself In This Dilemma, What Would You Do - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Ever Find Yourself In This Dilemma, What Would You Do (49 Views)

Who Is On Twitter Here? I'm A Little Dilemma. / Help!!! I'm In A Dilemma / Pls Help Me In This Dilemma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Ever Find Yourself In This Dilemma, What Would You Do by eddie7: 1:29pm On May 09
This morning I discovered I am broke, so I dismantled my AC in the house and sold it to iron condemn people to raise money and hold body first, few minutes later one of my friend sent me a message that he wants to celebrate his birthday and he needs me to support him financially to host the party.

Sincerely if you are in my shoes what will you do?
Tell me before I tell you what I did to him.

Copied

Re: If You Ever Find Yourself In This Dilemma, What Would You Do by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:22pm On May 09
bro, carry small small money to buy lotion and use it to moisturize your feet...

(1) (Reply)

Planning On Relocating To Abuja What Kind Of Business Can One Venture Into? / What Does A Plumber If Your Toilet Overflows? / Central Bank Of Nigeria Streamlines Money Transfer Options

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.