Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Help!!! I'm In A Dilemma - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help!!! I'm In A Dilemma (534 Views)

Help! I'm Too Nice And People Are Taking Advantage Of My Niceness. / Please Help! I'm 29 Without A Man Or Steady Job. / I'm In A Dilemma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! I'm In A Dilemma by efeski(m): 12:13pm On Jan 07, 2019
Dear Nairalanders,
Please I need your advice.
Currently I'm employed in a ICT/Media company.
I kinda love my job though it can be very boring and monotonous at times.
Now, a friend of mine has a Camry that he wants to fix up and use for Uber or taxify and has me in mind to be the driver. We talked about this 2 years ago while I was unemployed and now it's apparent he's ready to commence.
I spoke with a sibling and she's like I should focus on a guaranteed salary job bla, bla, bla.
Mind you, from my projections, what i stsnd to make on the average weekly from the uber is equivalent to or even more than my monthly take home from this current job. I receive 70k monthly by the way but as I type december salary don finish I nor go lie u and dont even begin to ask me how i spent it.

So that's my dilemma. Should I quit this office work and attempt the uber thing or stick to the current status quo
Re: Help!!! I'm In A Dilemma by CreepyBlackpool: 12:31pm On Jan 07, 2019
Which job will give you happiness?

which is less stressful?

which is safer?

which can armed robbers not steal from you?

which does not negatively affect your social, mental, physical and overall wellbeing?

choose whichever job answers the most questions
Re: Help!!! I'm In A Dilemma by sultaan(m): 9:09am On Jan 08, 2019
What if the engine of the car dies tomorrow, now you will be stuck.

You need to do the Uber only on weekends when you are not working to know if it will work for you
Re: Help!!! I'm In A Dilemma by thebigkendo(m): 9:39am On Jan 08, 2019
sultaan:
What if the engine of the car dies tomorrow, now you will be stuck.

You need to do the Uber only on weekends when you are not working to know if it will work for you

He won't be able to pay the agreed rental

(1) (Reply)

Help A Brother Here!!!!!! An On/off Girlfriend Is Asking For.....….............. / Men Are Scum! Man Faked Being Deaf And Dumb For 62 Years To Avoid Listening To / DJ Cuppy Shares Photo Of New Ferrari Reportedly Worth N500m (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.