Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,194 members, 7,839,064 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

New Way To Earn Up To $50/hr In Less Than 30 Days!!, Working With International - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / New Way To Earn Up To $50/hr In Less Than 30 Days!!, Working With International (134 Views)

What Are Your Experience Working With Indian Managers / Share Your Experience Working With A Problematic Boss / The Role Of Hr In Steering Corporate Social Responsibility For Corporate Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Way To Earn Up To $50/hr In Less Than 30 Days!!, Working With International by dcadaniel: 2:01pm On May 09
Guys!!!...

An amazing opportunity has shown oo, listen👂. This is for Freelancers or people who want to start freelancing...

Most especially, I am talking to you my dear, yes you, you that joined Upwork or Fiverr since how many years ago and have not gotten any contract. In fact, you have exhausted all your Connects and left. I'm talking to you oo👂.

The founders of a popular Ecommerce Site have created a school that does all this for you..

- Set up your job profile to attract your first International employer from the UK, US, or Australia.

-Write & Package your CV for you

- Help you land your first international job.

-We will even help do the work for you ‘’through the backdoor’’ so you don’t need to do it yourself

-This means you do not need to have a degree or experience,

-You also do not need to leave your bedroom or lift a finger.

-Simply land your employer with our help, give us the work to do for you, send the finished work to your employer - and get paid. In Dollars.

Now, they are so serious and confident about this that they are giving the first set of people to land the international job through them an Iphone 14 Pro Max!!

You can also watch this video explaining all about it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Up_5xNgbjKQ

For inquiries and questions or learn more, you can send me a dm or whatsapp me at

Re: New Way To Earn Up To $50/hr In Less Than 30 Days!!, Working With International by dcadaniel: 2:21pm On May 10
It's quite simple, if you have a skill and want to monetize it but don't know how to land those international jobs, our work is to ensure you definitely land them and..

If you don't have the skill but want to earn some money as a freelancer without doing the job, we also help you to do that. We help you land clients, you give us the job, we do it, you send it to your client (100% your work and ethical) and you get paid your dollars

Just text me on whatsapp for more clarity or access: 09036090906
Re: New Way To Earn Up To $50/hr In Less Than 30 Days!!, Working With International by dcadaniel: 2:24pm On May 10
My People, Here's $1k for you

If you want to make your first $1k+(that's over 1.2 million in naira current exchange rate)

It may seem much to you but is like a chicken change to companies making over $100k abroad

If you have something of value that can help their business; they will be more than happy to pay even more than $1k to help them

And for you to be able to help them you need the right skills and the kind of clients willing to pay that amount for your services

And that's what the PocketMonie Online school is offering you

In sales PocketMonie Online school we teach the skill and how to get high paying international companies to hire you. We also help you offer those skills to your client while you claim 100% of the work.

Send me a dm on Whatsapp to learn more:

Hurry!!! Admission is closing soon.
===
Re: New Way To Earn Up To $50/hr In Less Than 30 Days!!, Working With International by dcadaniel: 6:33pm On May 10
Watch this Paid Training While it is FREE!

Title: ‘’Case Study: How Our User Made $11,827.04 from His International Part-Time Online Job

Plus a step by step tutorial anyone can use to Land Jobs Like This Without a Degree, previous Experience or Connection

Watch Here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYHOyxUdH8k&feature=youtu.be

For more inquiries, send me a dm at👇

(1) (Reply)

Moon's Glow Is Open For Business: Get Your Skin Glowing Again / GONG OF Tomorrow-feel The Real You / Cheapest International Exams Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.