Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,803 members, 7,813,642 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

What Are Your Experience Working With Indian Managers - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Are Your Experience Working With Indian Managers (13301 Views)

Share Your Experience Working In A Loan Shark Company / Experience Working For A One Man Business / My Experience Working For A One Man Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Your Experience Working With Indian Managers by Queengee: 7:10am On Dec 01, 2023
Indian managers don't know exact meaning of being manager. In their heads, they literally own you; they don't say no to clients and then literally overload the workers. They need soft skills training and if this does not work, they should get kick on their ass.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are Your Experience Working With Indian Managers by SpyAC(m): 8:19am On Dec 01, 2023
In as much as am still working under them, men, they are the worst to work with, but we must move on.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are Your Experience Working With Indian Managers by Dmama1991: 8:44am On Dec 01, 2023
If u work with them ,you will hate working

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Are Your Experience Working With Indian Managers by Meerahbel: 12:50pm On Dec 01, 2023
Dmama1991:
If u work with them ,you will hate working
y?
Re: What Are Your Experience Working With Indian Managers by ChybuzzDD(m): 3:10pm On Dec 03, 2023
Queengee:
Indian managers don't know exact meaning of being manager. In their heads, they literally own you; they don't say no to clients and then literally overload the workers. They need soft skills training and if this does not work, they should get kick on their ass.

grin The entire Asians are like that.

They have a terrible work culture.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are Your Experience Working With Indian Managers by datola: 12:34pm On Dec 04, 2023
Investors and business owners like to hire them as mangers because they bring results. Workers don't like them because they don't want stress.

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Are Your Experience Working With Indian Managers by IPDGP: 12:35pm On Dec 04, 2023
Never worked with them, but response i heard from people i will rate them 40%

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are Your Experience Working With Indian Managers by Siberia01(m): 12:35pm On Dec 04, 2023
grin

Garlic chewing flat asses

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Experience Working With Indian Managers by hofitec286: 12:35pm On Dec 04, 2023
Have not worked with them

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Experience Working With Indian Managers by Kkconsults: 12:35pm On Dec 04, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

grin The entire Asians are like that.

They have a terrible work culture.
thats why lot of manufacturers including apple have their factories there because they have a weak and poor force

4 Likes

Re: What Are Your Experience Working With Indian Managers by StPete: 12:35pm On Dec 04, 2023
It's individual difference though. Some are good, while some are outright demons leeching on people's blood

The bad ones are terrible racists, the good ones are quite likeable but then Nigeria has made us third class citizens in our own country. They pay themselves jumbo salaries and pay peanuts to Nigerian workers

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Experience Working With Indian Managers by duduade: 12:36pm On Dec 04, 2023
The nonsense we condone in Nigeria

Tufiakwa

11 Likes

Re: What Are Your Experience Working With Indian Managers by MrBONE2(m): 12:37pm On Dec 04, 2023
cheesy
Re: What Are Your Experience Working With Indian Managers by LagBlogger(m): 12:37pm On Dec 04, 2023
They will force you to put in your best and don't care if you hate them or not.

5 Likes

Re: What Are Your Experience Working With Indian Managers by ariesbull: 12:37pm On Dec 04, 2023
Queengee:
you complain too much, if you aren't okay with the job...can yii resign?

People are starting new businesses daily ...so this is the best time

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Experience Working With Indian Managers by betshopagent(m): 12:38pm On Dec 04, 2023
datola:
Investors business owners like them because they bring results. Workers don't like them because they don't want stress.

workers don't like them because they under pays.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Experience Working With Indian Managers by Dialpad: 12:40pm On Dec 04, 2023
Want your business to grow in Nigeria, hire Indian manager.

I am talking from employer stand point not from emotional employee view.

You will get paid.... but they would demand results

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are Your Experience Working With Indian Managers by Connected1: 12:41pm On Dec 04, 2023
ariesbull:
you complain too much, if you aren't okay with the job...can yii resign?

People are starting new businesses daily ...so this is the best time
Shut Up

8 Likes

Re: What Are Your Experience Working With Indian Managers by BafanaBafana: 12:41pm On Dec 04, 2023
What you should understand is that Indians are not nice to themselves, imagine how they will be to people who they think are inferior to them?
Add the fact that they are very corrupt

12 Likes

Re: What Are Your Experience Working With Indian Managers by queengift(f): 12:42pm On Dec 04, 2023
They just hate Nigerians, I don't know why

3 Likes

Re: What Are Your Experience Working With Indian Managers by money121(m): 12:42pm On Dec 04, 2023
N o nsense
Re: What Are Your Experience Working With Indian Managers by kponkedenge(m): 12:43pm On Dec 04, 2023
I support Indian customers so I can confidently say that they are very difficult to work with. At least most of them.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Experience Working With Indian Managers by Offpoint1: 12:44pm On Dec 04, 2023
grin It's Asian thing. Asia is known for human "Jakis" grin Even in their various countries, their citizens work like donkeys.

11 Likes

Re: What Are Your Experience Working With Indian Managers by emkz: 12:45pm On Dec 04, 2023
I once worked with one
Re: What Are Your Experience Working With Indian Managers by SimpleDan3: 12:45pm On Dec 04, 2023
grin
Re: What Are Your Experience Working With Indian Managers by SoNature(m): 12:47pm On Dec 04, 2023
One Indian production manager in one company I once worked for would always tell us that the day God shared d1cks and b00bs and nyashes, Africans were the first to arrive.

But the day God shared brains, African blacks were nowhere to be found. He would always call Nigérians brainless people. grin

The MD of the company who's a Nigerian later fired the Indian production manager and sent him back to his country.

PS: Looking at what's happening in this country now, I no blame the man. Nigerians behave like brainless people during elections.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are Your Experience Working With Indian Managers by betshopagent(m): 12:48pm On Dec 04, 2023
I have worked with an Indian, Chinese and lebaneese. They are all terrible only that an Indian Is the worst among them. An Indian would overwork you, disrespect and would under under pay you. Most times an Indian still leech on your token of salary that the company pays it's Nigerian workers . In other parts of Nigeria, they are cautious abit when dealing with its workers but in LAGOS they just does anyhow because nobody questions them. They acts like they feeds you in Lagos. If you want to Enjoy your life try working with an European or An American. My best memory of working with an expacterate was with a Belgium national.

20 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should I Drop Out Or Not? / Teachers! How To Get Your Respect Back / Mechanical Engineering Or Computer Science?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.