Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,173 members, 7,842,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Shallipopi Unveils His Girlfriend (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shallipopi Unveils His Girlfriend (Photo) (45770 Views)

Iceberg Slim Flaunts His New Girlfriend (Photo) / Chima Ojukwu Gets A New Girlfriend (Photo) / Wasiu Ayinde K1 Unveils His Tortoise, Allows It To Carry Old & Young Guests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shallipopi Unveils His Girlfriend (Photo) by TheSuperX(m): 11:02am On May 10
lululovesblue:
Oyibo ke? Has the standard for oyibo changed in the last couple of years because she looks mixed. Or maybe even fully black american.
She's light skinned and mixed and Nigerians do call people with light skin oyinbo, so it's normal.
Re: Shallipopi Unveils His Girlfriend (Photo) by TheSuperX(m): 11:04am On May 10
wany:
for your mind oooh.
But if it was a female that typed this you will support her, fvcking hypocrite. men deserves better too...
Re: Shallipopi Unveils His Girlfriend (Photo) by anonymous1759(m): 11:06am On May 10
lululovesblue:
Oga, don't say that. A lot of ladies marry less. A lot will marry nonsense. Whether due to circumstances or love or whatever. You're looking at a vocal minority of girls dumping their boyfriends for rich men. How many ladies are going to marry rich men? Not a lot,I can tell you that. Not every man is going to be successful and not every girl is going to end up with a successful man. Build yourself and marry someone that has built herself too. Struggle love shouldn't be a fantasy for anyone. Sha do the best you can for your kids.

A lady will always marry someone who has something to offer, but guys don’t see it that way , we marry out of LOVE, if guys start paying women in their coin looking for someone who have something to offer it’ll be difficult for women seriously. god made everything perfect that’s why he didn’t wire men that way .
Re: Shallipopi Unveils His Girlfriend (Photo) by Thugnificent(m): 11:17am On May 10
Mirasteel:
She's mixed, which one be Akata? who told you she's from America?
Okay. I just gave my opinion, I may be wrong but I'm far better than the OP that called her "Oyibo"
Re: Shallipopi Unveils His Girlfriend (Photo) by yewit37486: 11:17am On May 10
blazingyou:

Please, take a closer look at the second picture up there. Can you tell me sincerely, truthfully and honesty if any High Value WOMAN will do that undecided

When you talk of settling for less, maybe yours is Yaba left . . .

BTW I sell fabulous Ankara fabric with beautiful design, which is suitable for all occasion.
Giving you that high value taste with a touch of elegant look grin

That guy clearly has an inferiority complex, that's why he will see this as "not settling for less". Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Shallipopi Unveils His Girlfriend (Photo) by folake4u(f): 11:34am On May 10
Girls Heartbroken and In Tears After Singer shallipopi Unveiled His Oyibo Girlfriend

Who are the girls that are heartbroken and in tears please?

Mtchewww! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Shallipopi Unveils His Girlfriend (Photo) by tivhador: 11:48am On May 10
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecidedWhat's the morale of this story now?

1 Like

Re: Shallipopi Unveils His Girlfriend (Photo) by DonroxyII: 11:49am On May 10
anonymous1759:

But when girls leave her struggling boyfriend for an already made man it’s normal for her because she’s taking the best decisions for herself and her unborn children and won’t cause a mental breakdown to the guy.
but mental breakdown occurs if the guy do the same.

Ladies don’t own up to their responsibilities they always blame other factors. The only responsibility woman take is after their children that’s why mother’s are priceless. And pertinent fraud is high . a woman is ready to give another man her child to guarantee his future.
https://www.nairaland.com/8087454/man-holds-traditional-marriage-just#129876350

Na so dem don break this one now ... by the time she enter Street dey crush niggas head una go say women na weyrey grin
Re: Shallipopi Unveils His Girlfriend (Photo) by IamHonourable1: 12:52pm On May 10
Small boy guard your assets well because she's there for your money and fame.

2 Likes

Re: Shallipopi Unveils His Girlfriend (Photo) by Eunoiaa(f): 1:42pm On May 10
folake4u:
Who are the girls that are heartbroken and in tears please?

Mtchewww! undecided

Your sisters from Plutoverse. grin
Re: Shallipopi Unveils His Girlfriend (Photo) by Azazyel: 1:56pm On May 10
She looks older than him. This lady is likely a wh*re that rich guys knack every now and then. Nothing special. With all the money, na this one he go choose as girlfriend? Well... Shalipoppi sef no dey alright so he deserves her.

1 Like

Re: Shallipopi Unveils His Girlfriend (Photo) by folake4u(f): 2:00pm On May 10
Eunoiaa:

Your sisters from Plutoverse. grin

Hian!

I wish the sisters from Plutoverse "Godspeed". grin
Re: Shallipopi Unveils His Girlfriend (Photo) by Rinoxy: 2:14pm On May 10
ShoeGetSize:
Una be real village illiterates. This is a mixed race girl, not "oyinbo". Nigerians and ignorance are like 5 & 6

Definitely not my own Nigerian. Calm down, just because u could identify racial features doesn't mean u couldn't be ignorant in some other areas. No dey too rush to show.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shallipopi Unveils His Girlfriend (Photo) by lululovesblue(f): 2:36pm On May 10
I have to disagree respectfully. I don't believe men always marry for love, and I don't believe women always marry people who have something to offer. A lot of men marry women to make their parents happy, a lot marry based on sexual attraction, a lot marry women they feel are wife material that can take care of their homes. That's why there are high cases of domestic violence. Not every man is in love with his wife. That's why a lot are serial cheaters.
In a lot of homes, not the majority but a lot, the wife is the breadwinner. And still doing a majority of tye house chores. You should always marry someone who you love and who you feel adds value to your life and home. It's not always financial. Or maybe your definition of love and mine are different. Either way let's agree to disagree.
anonymous1759:

A lady will always marry someone who has something to offer, but guys don’t see it that way , we marry out of LOVE, if guys start paying women in their coin looking for someone who have something to offer it’ll be difficult for women seriously. god made everything perfect that’s why he didn’t wire men that way .

2 Likes

Re: Shallipopi Unveils His Girlfriend (Photo) by Jerymikel07: 2:59pm On May 10
So beautiful...
Re: Shallipopi Unveils His Girlfriend (Photo) by Kingzjayzee: 3:24pm On May 10
Who are the girls that are heartbroken...ion just get! Awon bloggers yi shaaa!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Shallipopi Unveils His Girlfriend (Photo) by Kingzjayzee: 3:26pm On May 10
Burna boy the danja man.
Re: Shallipopi Unveils His Girlfriend (Photo) by Maysdevices(f): 4:22pm On May 10
anonymous1759:

But when girls leave her struggling boyfriend for an already made man it’s normal for her because she’s taking the best decisions for herself and her unborn children and won’t cause a mental breakdown to the guy.
but mental breakdown occurs if the guy do the same.

Ladies don’t own up to their responsibilities they always blame other factors. The only responsibility woman take is after their children that’s why mother’s are priceless. And pertinent fraud is high . a woman is ready to give another man her child to guarantee his future.
What does that have to do with you encouraging men to be predators?

How is preying on the daughters of the poor in a man’s best interest?

What does a beautiful poor young girl have to offer a 50year old man if that 50year old man is not a pervert?

No rich or average man will give you his young daughter to marry, so you will end up buying the daughters of poor men

What does a poor beautiful liability add to your life?

The same beautiful liabilities you insulted all through your years as a young man for dating only richer men are suddenly your prize?

2 Likes

Re: Shallipopi Unveils His Girlfriend (Photo) by anonymous1759(m): 4:22pm On May 10
lululovesblue:
I have to disagree respectfully. I don't believe men always marry for love, and I don't believe women always marry people who have something to offer. A lot of men marry women to make their parents happy, a lot marry based on sexual attraction, a lot marry women they feel are wife material that can take care of their homes. That's why there are high cases of domestic violence. Not every man is in love with his wife. That's why a lot are serial cheaters.
In a lot of homes, not the majority but a lot, the wife is the breadwinner. And still doing a majority of tye house chores. You should always marry someone who you love and who you feel adds value to your life and home. It's not always financial. Or maybe your definition of love and mine are different. Either way let's agree to disagree.

I still stand by my words , woman hardly marry a man who has nothing to offer .
Only teenage girls love out of nothing, as soon as she starts getting mature the narrative changes , then it’s all about survival for most girls .

Women marry most times , because of what they see , that’s why at the initial stage is sweet
When reality sets in chaos comes ,

maybe when things are not going well for the man any longer, then the woman have to stand up for her children. Women can do anything to give their children better a life , that’s why Paternity fraud is prevalent.

You’ll only see women who are due for marriage or over due lower their standard , then she can be willing to patch with the man to escape menopause, but a woman in her prime hardly does that .

Men marry out of love, meaning , ( facial , look , figure , back and front and character) once you have that as women ,
Your social class doesn’t matter , the man can go as far as training that girl in school to make him is wife .

You’ll barely see a matured girl with standard this days getting pregnant for a struggling guy who’s not on her class. Men are wired to have more taste for women which have nothing to do with love. a man can have the most beautiful woman as home and still cheat .

But most women who cheat are women whose husbands are weak sexually , they’ll still stay in the marriage to secure the bag for their children and knack the next available thing ,

but a man on a average level can’t take that he’ll divorce immediately , a woman can still be comfortable but can’t take such risk because women like to taken care of , no matter her

class if she sees someone who can cater for her needs she’ll endure things just to secure that life style.
But men small money in our pockets we’re already fantasizing spending it with multiple women without thinking her class or standard.
our argument is based on the majority some cases are exceptional.
Re: Shallipopi Unveils His Girlfriend (Photo) by anonymous1759(m): 4:41pm On May 10
Maysdevices:
What does that have to do with you encouraging men to be predators?

How is preying on the daughters of the poor in a man’s best interest?

What does a beautiful poor young girl have to offer a 50year old man if that 50year old man is not a pervert?

No rich or average man will give you his young daughter to marry, so you will end up buying the daughters of poor men

What does a poor beautiful liability add to your life?

The same beautiful liabilities you insulted all through your years as a young man for dating only richer men are suddenly your prize?

I’m not encouraging any man to be a predator.
Most women don’t settle for people they’re above in some what way .

You will barely see a woman in her prime in Nigeria with four wheels date a guy with two wheels.
but a man doesn’t care as long as he likes her the relationship can proceed.

Am encouraging my fellow men to also set standards for themselves , women will always use their children to make excuses to settle for someone who’s better ,
men should do the same too. Secure the bag , get married for business connection and political appointments.

if you still want to marry for pleasure at 50 or 60 you can still marry a rich man’s daughter.
Buhari’s daughter was married an old governor money can do many things.
Re: Shallipopi Unveils His Girlfriend (Photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:11pm On May 10
SmartyPants:
If you're honest or even just smart, you should know that the main reason for this is that those ladies abroad, except the fat and poor ones, don't want them.

Unless you're a genuinely exceptional Nigerian - exceptionally handsome, successful, educated, etc, mating opportunities will be hard to come by.

the lie some clueless person (about the world) tells himself... access to these women is actually VERY EASY, the issue is to get access to GOOD WOMEN ABROAD that may not b as easy for brothas.
here is a simple clue: the same yeye oloshoes you find in 9ja, they are equally found abroad abroad (in various skin color)..

1 Like

Re: Shallipopi Unveils His Girlfriend (Photo) by IJEYdiamond(f): 5:19pm On May 10
Can her handle a lady older than him...

23.... this is more childish....from him...

Well his problem.....
Re: Shallipopi Unveils His Girlfriend (Photo) by SmartyPants(m): 5:33pm On May 10
MrBrownJay1:

the lie some clueless person (about the world) tells himself... access to these women is actually VERY EASY, the issue is to get access to GOOD WOMEN ABROAD [/b]that may not b as easy for brothas.
[b]here is a simple clue:
the same yeye oloshoes you find in 9ja, they are equally found abroad abroad (in various skin color)..

You just restated what I said so what are you going on about?
Re: Shallipopi Unveils His Girlfriend (Photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:59pm On May 10
SmartyPants:
You just restated what I said so what are you going on about?

not even close... again, any Nigerian man can get a woman abroad

1 Like

Re: Shallipopi Unveils His Girlfriend (Photo) by Jerymikel07: 6:03pm On May 10
Before nko... Na oyibo na
APOPTOSIS:
You call this BLACK LADY Oyibo ?🙆🏿‍♂️😭🙆🏿‍♂️😭
Re: Shallipopi Unveils His Girlfriend (Photo) by Maysdevices(f): 6:06pm On May 10
anonymous1759:

I’m not encouraging any man to be a predator.
Most women don’t settle for people they’re above in some what way .

You will barely see a woman in her prime in Nigeria with four wheels date a guy with two wheels.
but a man doesn’t care as long as he likes her the relationship can proceed.

Am encouraging my fellow men to also set standards for themselves , women will always use their children to make excuses to settle for someone who’s better ,
men should do the same too. Secure the bag , get married for business connection and political appointments.

if you still want to marry for pleasure at 50 or 60 you can still marry a rich man’s daughter.
Buhari’s daughter was married an old governor money can do many things.
Okay. Then you are right about that

I don’t know where men’s low self esteem comes from, it’s sad sometimes
Re: Shallipopi Unveils His Girlfriend (Photo) by ThBoss(m): 6:22pm On May 10
anonymous1759:
When you secure the bag , don’t settle for less , for the sake of your unborn children, that’s the format ladies use to excuse broke boys and go for higher Men. As a struggling man don’t
disturb yourself with women , secure the bag 💼 our prime time is longer.

NED , should be every guys role model , ladies turn 18 every day , in your 50s you can still enjoy fresh soup . but a lady at 50 will be shy to flaunt a guy of 30 not to talk of 18 .

Secure the bag''
Re: Shallipopi Unveils His Girlfriend (Photo) by SmartyPants(m): 6:53pm On May 10
MrBrownJay1:

not even close... again, any Nigerian man can get a woman abroad

I never said they can't. I said they tend to get fat or poor ones.
Re: Shallipopi Unveils His Girlfriend (Photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:11pm On May 10
SmartyPants:
I never said they can't. I said they tend to get fat or poor ones.

the reality is that black men love fat women regardless of whether they are abroad or in Nigeria... and i have met Nigerians/Africans all over the world, and one thing that i have realized is that getting local women has never been their problems. so many of these oloshoes abroad love African brothas because they are good at desperately throwing dikc around recklessly. in some of these countries, Nigerans and Ghanaians are superstar mandingoes!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family / Mercy Johnson And Husband Prince Okojie's Hot Picture / Bobrisky Flies First Class To The UK To Meet His Fans (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.