Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,225 members, 7,839,188 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Peter Obi Reacts To Poor UTME Scores - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Reacts To Poor UTME Scores (14431 Views)

Peter Obi Reacts After Young Man Carved A Photo Of His Face On His Head (Video) / Peter Obi Reacts To Owo Bandit Attack / Peter Obi Reacts To Pandora Papers Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Poor UTME Scores by flyinnizam(m): 6:40am On May 10
reactor

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Poor UTME Scores by atiku4President(m): 6:41am On May 10
Always right
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Poor UTME Scores by Nairalander248: 6:41am On May 10
emkz:
Breaking News

Peter Obi reacts...

For those wondering why I say "Peter Obi reacts", it is a pointer that Peter Obi is too predictable. He reacts to everything like a chemical.

I like how Peter Obi signs off A new Nigeria is POssible -PO.

Is Peter Obi's middle name not "Onwubuasi"? Why doesn't he include it in his sign off?

He's a public figure... He needs to tell us as experienced person if a thing is good, bad or going in the right direction
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Poor UTME Scores by mystry(m): 6:41am On May 10
These days Peter just dey react to everything. Nawai

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Poor UTME Scores by CheapHomes1: 6:42am On May 10
Putindbutt:

The fraud is copying Atiku his boss who signs off with AA. Bitter Obi lacks leadership traits, he's a follower at best.

if you say Obi is a fraud, lacks leadership traits, does tinubu possess leadership traits and does he possess any atom of honesty?
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Poor UTME Scores by flyinnizam(m): 6:42am On May 10
emkz:
Breaking News

Peter Obi reacts...

For those wondering why I say "Peter Obi reacts", it is a pointer that Peter Obi is too predictable. He reacts to everything like a chemical.

Is Peter Obi's middle name not "Onwubuasi"? Why doesn't he include it in his sign off?
what about Ahmed?
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Poor UTME Scores by Miles300: 6:42am On May 10
Students themselves are they will to study? Every other day they are busy on tiktok or Instagram helping people to judge there lives or jump on every other dance challenge om tiktok..

State of emergency should be declared in the educational sector .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Poor UTME Scores by CheapHomes1: 6:43am On May 10
mystry:
These days Peter just dey react to everything. Nawai

is he not part of the opposition? what is the job of the opposition?
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Poor UTME Scores by annyz: 6:43am On May 10
So RENO OMOKIRI is healthy and still awake.

See how he jumped into the comments section on hearing the sound of PO

RENO RENO RENO
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Poor UTME Scores by Hussein035: 6:44am On May 10
emkz:
The Labour Party presidential candidate in the 2023 election took to Twitter to lament the poor performance of candidates in UTME.

Source: Peter Obi

He actually studied REACTION ENGINEERING so he reacts automatically

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Poor UTME Scores by ubimagos: 6:44am On May 10
Radioactive reactor!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Poor UTME Scores by MrLibrarian(m): 6:44am On May 10
See person wey graduate with third class dey follow put voice for education matter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Poor UTME Scores by Hussein035: 6:45am On May 10
Nairalander248:

He's a public figure... He needs to tell us as experienced person if a thing is good, bad or going in the right direction

So your tribe don't know right from wrong until your REACTOR is able to react!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Poor UTME Scores by Archtype(m): 6:46am On May 10
See the man wey Sabi....we can never forget his total transformation in Education sector in Anambra state
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Poor UTME Scores by ambale(m): 6:46am On May 10
emkz:
Breaking News

Peter Obi reacts...

But it's a huge concern now, abi you no dey live for Nigeria ni?

Teenagers don't want to learn anymore, even handwork, they hardly get focused

And you think he's reacting too much, if you are in the education sector or even a patriotic Nigerian, you should be more worried cos your girl child and even siblings are not safe from this woke youth and teenagers rather to devour humans rather than devour their books

And to even say, teachers are not well paid and the qualifications have dropped badly with the advent of many mushrooms private school

If the government is not upping their game, we have a huge crisis ahead of us
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Poor UTME Scores by mamaafrik(m): 6:48am On May 10
emkz:
Breaking News

Peter Obi reacts...

apc did worse didnt they,that is the work of an opposition,it now depend on if it's a constructive one or "just a criticism.......,now i ask you which one is obi giving??

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Poor UTME Scores by ubimagos: 6:48am On May 10
Lizzysamuel:

How is that your prick's concern

You and pricks! Who do you this thing?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Poor UTME Scores by GoodLife4live: 6:49am On May 10
SeeWahala:
There is no other nigerian politician alive today who takes education as seriously as his excellency, Peter Obi cool

His antecedents speak for him wink
miracle centre.....u know what I knew

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Poor UTME Scores by ambale(m): 6:49am On May 10
Putindbutt:

For the very first time JAMB introduced computer based and eliminated miracle center, Anambra was nowhere to be found.

So Jamb introduced cbt this year abi?
😂

You must not be mad if you hate someone now

And do you really think the education sector is doing well?

Cos me I don't understand una at all ooo

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Poor UTME Scores by ubimagos: 6:51am On May 10
emkz:
Breaking News

Peter Obi reacts...

That would have been "Pooh" without the "h".
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Poor UTME Scores by Nairalander248: 6:51am On May 10
Hussein035:

So your tribe don't know right from wrong until your REACTOR is able to react!!!

I don't do tribe things... I am a Nigerian. Thank you
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Poor UTME Scores by Image123(m): 6:56am On May 10
Master at complaining, Zero at solutions. Every Nigerian can complain about Nigeria. Good complaining doesn't show you can do better. We remember Obi's shameful 8years as governor of Anambra. Even his own family cannot live or work there.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Poor UTME Scores by Tommydare(m): 7:01am On May 10
Be like Peter Obi is allergic to everything the way he dey react every time

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Poor UTME Scores by melow666: 7:04am On May 10
emkz:
Breaking News

Peter Obi reacts...

Worthy opposition unlike some other people who we only hear from during elections. The opposition ought to put the current administration on their toes. I mush have appreciated the eastern part for being the bulwark of opposition during Buhari. If all the country suckles up to the president then it is no longer a democracy, a democracy must have a viable opposition.

Remove your mouth from the presidents prick and have an independent objective say.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Poor UTME Scores by yakson84(m): 7:06am On May 10
What do you expect frm a nation that placed politics above everything.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Poor UTME Scores by chatinent: 7:07am On May 10
Ovasabi don dey worry Obi since after the election.

You'd think these politicians really care.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Poor UTME Scores by Tommydare(m): 7:08am On May 10
Subsidue removal, increase in taxation, what have they achieved so far? Will they used the money realized for whatever it's meant for? No. Wetin u dey talk? Abi u no dey Nigeria to dey cap these things?
nairalanda1:

Reactor or not, the man has highlited serious problems that need adressing.

But when governors try to adress such problems, you Nigerians protest. El rufai of kaduna came in with a mandate to improve Kaduna's education sector. He started by trying to remove deadwood teachers and replacing them with good teachers. Nigerians in Kaduna and nationwide joined the local NUT to stop the move.

And today, Kaduna continues to have poor education outcomes...because we were far more interested in keeping bad teachers in a job instead of bringing in good teachers.

As for funding...the same Kaduna is supposed to spend 120 billion on education...when that money is shared among the schools and the big state university , it ends up being tiny chicken feed. Yet when things like fighting corruption, improving tax intake, removing subsides on power to ensure that there is enough electricity to attract money and investments, and tax revenue to improve the budget...we go protest, so we rely on oyel money which cannot feed one state, talkless of 36 of them.

Obi you are calling reactor at least tried to improve schools by handing them back to misisonaries...but for some of you , he is basically doing nothing.

Anyway, we can always shout agbado and obident, and blame Hausas , Ibos and Yorubas ...forgetting that nothing has changed in decades.
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Poor UTME Scores by Tommydare(m): 7:11am On May 10
Lamentations wey no change anything.
He is part of the problems Nigerians has faced or currently facing.
Melagros:
COMRADES, you can see that the labour party presidential candidate Mr Peter Obi knows the importance of education that is why he lamented the poor performance in the just concluded UTME
Unlike the drug lord at Aso Rock, what he knows is forging certificate and also making lives difficult for Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Poor UTME Scores by YouAreNobody: 7:20am On May 10
Watianoengineer:
He always have a reaction to everything. Eversince the muntulla came 3rd, he has been disturbing our cyberspace with jargons. Mumu man

He's a mumu man but you talk about him every day. Watioz nobody knows you, nobody sabi your papa. If you die today, the only people who will know are you immediate family and a few friends. If obi dies today the whole world will know. Do you now see the level you're in? You're an absolute nobody. Shame

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebola: LASG Summons Mortuary Operators, Funeral Homes. / EFCC DISCOVERY "Theatrics": What Magu Should Learn From The Nigeria Police / $750m Oil Stolen In 2019 - NNPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.